Hello, Modder Bad Dog. I'm sorry to disconnected with internet life for months. You know I got my Depression problem I had to go and lock myself in mental hospital, in other to do no harm for myself and others-I know how to make perfect working pipe rifle in strictly gun banned South Korea, it's dangerous knowledge-. Now. I'm back to home. It's real nice to see you working, about made SE version.  But I met infinite freezing at Bannered Mare Owner Hulda. Thus, I'm back to LE Temporary.

I think I read you upload new version of Vilja patch on previous post thread but I can't find now. don't know where is it. as I promised before I will raise donation money within 2 days. Hope that support helpful to you.

or if still no Vilja patch for YA 6, can you make it?

6 hours ago, Stropey said:

Hello! I am curious about the compatibility of the Milk Economy Mod or if there's a way to patch it.

It's been a while since the last time I gave MME a try so I may be working with outdated info, but from what little I remember there isn't really anything there that would conflict with YA. In any case, best way to find out is to actually give the mod a try and see what happens.

AS I suggest. I will raise another donation point to level II; while with Vilja update.

Now Can I request better imperial legion armor for furry and human?-body are same, boot are invisible and only change are helmet. so, make human counter parts and upload Nexus are easy to attract players, I guess-.

I always side with Imperial legions because they don't hate furry but Stormclock did do hate Khajiit and Argonian. that's way I hope better imperial armor mod. currently only two imperial armor existed they are light and heavy kind, but, like leather to glass and Ebony armor how about make upgrade tree? For example imperial light armor started to leather original but upgraded to full chain mailed and into more strong and roman style armor. I think mod can to burrow resource from Roman armor mod mesh and textures. Work are not that too hard. I guess?

I want to do same with Stormclock. Think Stormcloak too are overdemanding. So, I only ask imperial.

There is Civilization 4 mod called raised of mankind a new dawn. Civ game are up to 6 now and Civ 4 mod outdated, but, They still attracting people. by making homepage and advertising themselves. I think YA can have it own homepage. how about it? Here Civ 4 mod home page link : http://anewdawn.sourceforge.net/

is there someone still need voice acting? I don't mind whether it fallout mod or Skyrim.

Final, I currently afford small money, to Blaze 69 and Baddog. Do either of you interested 6 hours limited 1:1 moding lession? we can share screen with discord or another. You can choose time of lesson as you wish and I will not complain about quality. I have plan about after personal lesson I will start my modding with help of more guides in internet.

I will wait for reply.

48 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

It's the boots! it's the shoe! they are wearing it. My theory are broken. Digitigrade feet can wear shoe! Shoes are not invisible magic are dreaming thing. shoe! Shoe!

i guess you missed the experiments that i did many many pages back.

I should probably mention that the female hand meshes have wrong specular and glossiness values which results in this in wrong (or right?) conditions:

Spoiler

SpecularIssue.jpg

Apparently in the magical world of Skyrim, males and females have different specular values. Both hands have male ones currently.

These are the correct values:

specular.png

I think those feet are just boots that happen not to look terrible when stretched to digi.

I fixed the hand nifs.

Still no joy on the SE meshes. I ran through all the hair, both sexes, with no crashes. Imma post the LE version of what I've been working on sometime soon just to get it off my plate. 

image.png

image.png

20191208225549_1.thumb.jpg.ff257769ed879c5e6823ffd9e52b8d42.jpg

So, first time trying yiffy age, downloaded skyrim again just for it, and added back my modlist... I know this NPC is from a mod that adds "standalone" NPCs, but I guess it's not completely standalone if it tries to use anything that Yiffy touches... Any way I could see besides going into CK what I need to do to patch these and other NPCs?

I also saw it with the Nymphs of Skyrim mod on nexus, yet it seems the beast nymph is fine, while the other nymphs have the muzzle over regular mouth problem.

59 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And pretty much immediately after posting that, I decided that the bordercollie needs a companion because you can't be expected to herd all that alone.

BordercollieFemale.png

Interesting character, What is her name exactly? again? She too good to be wasted. How about making companion mod for her? I can provide voice.

4 hours ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

So, first time trying yiffy age, downloaded skyrim again just for it, and added back my modlist... I know this NPC is from a mod that adds "standalone" NPCs, but I guess it's not completely standalone if it tries to use anything that Yiffy touches... Any way I could see besides going into CK what I need to do to patch these and other NPCs?

I also saw it with the Nymphs of Skyrim mod on nexus, yet it seems the beast nymph is fine, while the other nymphs have the muzzle over regular mouth problem.

That happens a lot. People make "standalone" characters with custom bodies and heads but they use vanilla mouths and eyes because they don't expect anyone to change those into other race's (and to be fair, it is a mostly correct assumption). Only mods that use 100% custom assets or at least head part records for their characters will work with YA without extensive work to refit them, so there's something to keep in mind.

Furryfying them should be easier than keeping their human looks, though (assuming you wanted the latter and not the former in the first place). There may be some manual work involved that requires some xEdit knowledge depending on the way their races and head parts are set up, but otherwise Bad Dog made a custom xEdit script that takes care of most of the process itself. You do need to use the CK to re-export FaceGen, but that's the only need you need it for, everything else can be done in xEdit alone.

3 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

[lineup]

This "cutouts and lineup" thing just keeps getting better and better, you know that? lol :classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And pretty much immediately after posting that, I decided that the bordercollie needs a companion because you can't be expected to herd all that alone.

She looks like she would do a great job and be proud of it too. Bet her companion will be happy about it.

Anyhow, since we're doing other dog breeds using Lykaios now, there's something about them that may be of some use to you. Turns out when Kritta made the new Lykaios heads and rebuilt all the morphs, she also added a handful of custom morphs separate from the vanilla ones and meant to be accessed using the "slider inject" functions from RaceMenu. I (barely) managed to figure out how that function works and how to get the sliders to show up so I found a way to actually load the sliders ingame.

Thing is, while they are limited (don't know if Kritta didn't want to make more or she simply didn't manage to do so before she went MIA), there's two ear slider that may be interesting to spice up character creation a bit. Here's what they look like:

African Wild Dog

Lykaios_1_AfricanWildDog.jpg

Floppy

Lykaios_2_Floppy.jpg

Long/Pointy

Lykaios_3_Long.jpg

Stubby/Clipped

Lykaios_4_Short.jpg

Sliders are gradual so you can actually choose how long/short the ears are (the pics are just the max values for each). Same happens for the AWD/Floppy morphs but in their case it doesn't really make sense to use them at any value under 100%, at least not the Floppy one.

Do let me know if you are interested and I can dig up the required files to get RM to load the sliders. :classic_shy:

(Also, @Bad Dog, same goes for you if you want to integrate them into the main file too.)

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

Interesting character, What is her name exactly? again? She too good to be wasted. How about making companion mod for her? I can provide voice.

Both of the collies are unnamed since I whipped them up this morning because I wanted herders for this gaggle. Maybe I'll figure out what they are called if they stick around for longer.

As for follower, I'm just a humble screenarcher specializing in very specific niche here in our little corner. If someone else wants to turn her into follower, be my guest, I can dig out her RM preset to help with that.

24 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

This "cutouts and lineup" thing just keeps getting better and better, you know that? lol :classic_tongue:

It'll get even better once I figure out how to get rid of green in problematic parts aka hair and tails (see: the hair of the female collie, sprinkles of green left there). Probably need to play around with background eraser tool.

29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

[ear stuff]

Oh, now this is interesting. I would have used that floppy morph because bordercollies. Canine ears in general give them whole different look so consider me very interested in these. Seeing that long and pointy morph already made me want to try and make a maned wolf.

12 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Both of the collies are unnamed since I whipped them up this morning because I wanted herders for this gaggle. Maybe I'll figure out what they are called if they stick around for longer.

If you are looking for Elder Scrolls names for them I'd suggest going for Breton ones. Mainly because when I made my WIP/unreleased/buggy/crappy "Yiffy Age of Oblivion" mod I used the collies from Qaws Race Pack to replace Bretons, so that's the first thing that came to mind.

That being said I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Breton names so if you have anything better by all means go for it, this was just a suggestion in case you were in need of ideas.

It'll get even better once I figure out how to get rid of green in problematic parts aka hair and tails (see: the hair of the female collie, sprinkles of green left there). Probably need to play around with background eraser tool.

I was going to say at this point you just see green artifacts everywhere even if there aren't any... but yeah, those are there. Still not a big deal IMO, but I admit it would be good to find a way to prevent/remove them.

I would have used that floppy morph because bordercollies.

That's exactly what made me remember about the morphs, and that's why I figured I should bring it up.

Canine ears in general give them whole different look so consider me very interested in these.

Alright, I'll go digging through my files and see if I can find it. IIRC it's just one or two strategically-named-and-placed .ini files that need to be added, as the morphs themselves are included in the TRI files already. Just need to tell RaceMenu to load them into a custom slider with the .ini(s) and that's it.

L E G G Y B O I

*ahem*

Jokes aside, that would be nice. Shame we don't have a proper skin for them, though. I guess the fox skin could work for that more or less, but I get the feeling the head texture won't match the Lykaios head mesh properly without some work so I'd say we'll have to do with orange-tinted default Lykaios textures instead.

33 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

consider me very interested in these.

Alright, here you go then:

Lykaios Custom RaceMenu Morphs - YA and Standalone.7z

That should be it. Just install those wherever YA is, load RaceMenu on a Lykaios (Nord), and search for the two sliders with a "$" before their name in the "Head" tab. Do note that Kritta only created the morph for females, as males didn't seem to get any custom morphs at all (which could point to her not being able to work on more rather than just not intending to at all).

Also added an alternate file that should make it compatible with Bad Dog's standalone Lykaios race too, but I haven't tested it so I don't know whether it actually works or not.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

That being said I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Breton names so if you have anything better by all means go for it, this was just a suggestion in case you were in need of ideas.

I'd probably stick with nord names. Broki & Cathja perhaps.

at this point you just see green artifacts everywhere even if there aren't any...

The perils of good IPS panel, I can see all the colors even when I don't want to .

'd say we'll have to do with orange-tinted default Lykaios textures instead.

Kinda what I had in mind, the tints/dirt should let me get close-ish enough and leggies are enabled by racemenu scales, we'll see. Maned wolves are closer to vulpines than canines though but hey, the lykaios are malleable enough to get a domesticated dog breed and became even more malleable with the ear morphs.

Alright, here you go then:

Welp, that was fast. Can't wait to give it a go once I get home!

48 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Blaze can I buy your 6 hours and you teach 1:1 lesson of basic modding?

Not really, I'm afraid. And even if I could, I'm not sure I would charge for it. If you have any specific doubts I could try to help you with them via PMs or whatever, but if you just want to start modding you should just search for tutorials and stuff; I'm pretty sure those can explain it all much better than I could. Check YouTube as well, I'm sure there's plenty of info there.

32 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I'd probably stick with nord names. Broki & Cathja perhaps.

Fair enough. As I said, just a suggestion in case you were short on ideas.

the lykaios are malleable enough to get a domesticated dog breed and became even more malleable with the ear morphs.

Yeah, I get the feeling Kritta actually wanted to turn the Lykaios into a "platform" to create several different canine species/breeds on (with wolves only being the first one), and it shows. Shame she didn't manage to carry on with it, but at least we got to enjoy part of it.

Welp, that was fast. Can't wait to give it a go once I get home!

Certainly looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. :classic_tongue: