23 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Hooo boy. There's so much wrong in there...

There's more stuff that needs fixing but these are the tips I have so far.

- Legacy of the Dragonborn -> Dropped. It was recommended to me by somebody who said I "have no reason NOT to use it." Guess he was wrong. Fortunately, I didn't get particularly far, and I suffer from a terrible case of Restart Syndrome, so I can sacrifice my save. All I did was get 30 crimson nirnroot, escape Blackreach, and head towards Windhelm in the Necromancer start. I kept crashing as I approached the bridge and stables, so that's where I am.

- Campfire + Frostfall + Holidays + Footprints + Wet & Cold -> Hoo, it's gonna be REALLY hard to drop these. They're the main reason I can't go back to console Skyrim. I can drop Footprints easily, but Holidays would be painful, Wet & Cold and Ashes would be agony, and Campfire + Frostfall are impossible.

- YA is NOT at the bottom of your load order -> Hahah! I sowwy... Moved.

- Cat Races -> Gone, along with the Cellan race, although I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of a couple of its associated plugins.

SkyRe_Races -> It makes changes to Races, Racial abilities, and related loading screens. I dropped it, but if YA doesn't exactly entirely change these, and it isn't too script heavy, I may consider putting it back. I'll likely be able to live without it, though.

SOS - Shop -> Gone. I'm gonna miss the income from the essence potions, but that's all I really used it for, as well as a potential hit for the occasional thief build (if the Dampened Spirits quest will actually start, DAMMIT!).

I've removed other things as well. and moved a few things around.

New List:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 14  e     SkyUI.esp
 15  f     UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
 16 10     FNIS.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     SLAnimLoader.esp
 20 14     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 21 15     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
 22 16     XPMSE.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 24 18     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 25 19     SkyRe_Main.esp
 26 1a     AMatterOfTime.esp
 27 1b     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 28 1c     3DNPC.esp
 29 1d     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 30 1e     RealShelter.esp
 31 1f     wizDynamicThings.esp
 32 20     JobsofSkyrim.esp
 33 21     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 34 22     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 35 23     Frostfall.esp
 36 24     Holidays.esp
 37 25     fallentreebridges.esp
 38 26     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 39 27     3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
 40 28     SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
 41 29     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 42 2a     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 43 2b     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 44 2c     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 45 2d     WetandCold.esp
 46 2e     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 47 2f     WondersofWeather.esp
 48 30     bardsbed.esp
 49 31     LPBards.esp
 50 32     Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
 51 33     plantablejarrinroot.esp
 52 34     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 53 35     Better Vampires.esp
 54 36     Bat Lord Unarmored.esp
 55 37     Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
 56 38     BloodmoonRising.esp
 57 39     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 58 3a     FishingInSkyrim.esp
 59 3b     LoversComfort.esp
 60 3c     Tannable Deer Pelts.esp
 61 3d     TanningSmeltingExp.esp
           CellanSOSSchlong.esp
           CellanBBSchlong.esp
 62 3e     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 63 3f     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 64 40     RDO - UFO v1.2j.b15 Patch.esp
 65 41     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 66 42     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 67 43     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 68 44     ReProccer.esp
 69 45     RSPatch.esp
 70 46     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 71 47     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 72 48     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 73 49     YA5InconNPCPatch.esp
 74 4a     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp

1 minute ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

- Campfire + Frostfall + Holidays + Footprints + Wet & Cold -> Hoo, it's gonna be REALLY hard to drop these. They're the main reason I can't go back to console Skyrim. I can drop Footprints easily, but Holidays would be painful, Wet & Cold and Ashes would be agony, and Campfire + Frostfall are impossible.

As I said, combining them all is not a good idea, but not guaranteed CTDs either. You can try disabling Footprints first and seeing if it helps.

- Cat Races -> Gone, along with the Cellan race, although I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of a couple of its associated plugins.

You can keep the Cellan if you want to play as one and/or get the NPCs from the extra plugin; using the standalone cat races mod is stupid because they are all included in YA already, using other race mods unrelated to YA alongside YA itself is fine (and in the case of my sharks, heavily recommended, at least if you use the NPC plugin, for example).

SkyRe_Races -> It makes changes to Races, Racial abilities, and related loading screens. I dropped it, but if YA doesn't exactly entirely change these, and it isn't too script heavy, I may consider putting it back. I'll likely be able to live without it, though.

Any changes to the races are overwritten by YA, load screen and abilities are probably unaffected. Whether that's good enough for you to keep the mod, you'll have to decide.

I've removed other things as well. and moved a few things around.

That looks a bit better. Give it a try, see how it goes.

5 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Dont worry about Wrye Bash yet as that is an mildly advanced tool for merging.

Learning to use at least Wrye Bash sooner rather than later is very much recommended as it is piss-easy to build a patch that resolves your leveled lists, stats and NPC names. You literally just right click Bashed Patch, 0.esp in WB, select rebuild patch and check the options you want.

For people who know what they are doing, I would recommend Mator Smash and checking it in xEdit to see if everything looks fine but we aren't there yet.

I personally use Bashed Patch for merges because I'm a lazy bastard and can't be arsed to set manual merges in zEdit since I don't need that (yet), Smashed Patch to resolve majority of conflicts after that and my personal conflict resolution plugin in the end for shit that Smash fucks up every time so I don't have fix it every time I build a new smash.

@1337DragonWolf I thought I told you the last time to put YiffyAgeConsolidated near the bottom of your load, that SOS - Shop is deprecated and that Immersive Citizens already does everything that Run For Your Lives does and more.

Also Blaze has good pointers there, read them.

You are using some old as fuck shit there too like SkyRe and UFO. How old is your setup? Also;

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

SkyRe_Races -> dunno what this is, but if it edits the playable races, YA will overwrite all its changes, so you might as well just drop it altogether.

To answer Blaze, it's part of Skyrim Redone which is an ancient overhaul of perks, standing stones and races. Perkus Maximus was its successor so it's really ancient since PerMa is old as fuck too. Also that module edits the races so it is incompatible with YA unless someone makes a patch for it but I literally know nobody who would still use SkyRe over modern and modular alternatives.

The whole plugin list reminds me of 2012 era Skyrim modding where CK wasn't out and we all used some shoddy java-based SkyProc patchers to glue our broken messes together and 95% of the mods were made with just xEdit.

Go through your modlist one by one and ask yourself: Do I really need this? And if I do, does it have any better alternatives?

I'm not surprised your game crashes in presence of cities and towns which contain multiple NPCs when you have so much stuff trying to change them and nothing to resolve that. Also all the overlapping stuff like cat races when you have YA already etc.

Does Apachii hair even fit the furries?

I also guarantee that CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp completely breaks YA vampires one way or another even when I don't even know what mod that is.

18 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

The Khajiit ones do, but the ESMs need to be edited to remove all human hairs and set the Khajiit ones to be available for all races. So I guess the answer is "no without manual edits".

4 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

You are so shameless! I got a good laugh at that!

If things go well, I may consider reinstalling your sexy sharks. I honestly do love them.

I mean, I brought them up because they are the main (and AFAIK only) example of external race mod meant to be used alongside YA, the shameless self-promotion was just a bonus, lol. :classic_angel:

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Learning to use at least Wrye Bash sooner rather than later is very much recommended as it is piss-easy to build a patch that resolves your leveled lists, stats and NPC names. You literally just right click Bashed Patch, 0.esp in WB, select rebuild patch and check the options you want.

For people who know what they are doing, I would recommend Mator Smash and checking it in xEdit to see if everything looks fine but we aren't there yet.

I personally use Bashed Patch for merges because I'm a lazy bastard and can't be arsed to set manual merges in zEdit since I don't need that (yet), Smashed Patch to resolve majority of conflicts after that and my personal conflict resolution plugin in the end for shit that Smash fucks up every time so I don't have fix it every time I build a new smash.

@1337DragonWolf I thought I told you the last time to put YiffyAgeConsolidated near the bottom of your load, that SOS - Shop is deprecated and that Immersive Citizens already does everything that Run For Your Lives does and more.

Also Blaze has good pointers there, read them.

You are using some old as fuck shit there too like SkyRe and UFO. How old is your setup? Also;

To answer Blaze, it's part of Skyrim Redone which is an ancient overhaul of perks, standing stones and races. Perkus Maximus was its successor so it's really ancient since PerMa is old as fuck too. Also that module edits the races so it is incompatible with YA unless someone makes a patch for it but I literally know nobody who would still use SkyRe over modern and modular alternatives.

The whole plugin list reminds me of 2012 era Skyrim modding where CK wasn't out and we all used some shoddy java-based SkyProc patchers to glue our broken messes together and 95% of the mods were made with just xEdit.

Go through your modlist one by one and ask yourself: Do I really need this? And if I do, does it have any better alternatives?

I'm not surprised your game crashes in presence of cities and towns which contain multiple NPCs when you have so much stuff trying to change them and nothing to resolve that. Also all the overlapping stuff like cat races when you have YA already etc.

I also guarantee that CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp completely breaks YA vampires one way or another even when I don't even know what mod that is.

I moved YA already, and got rid of the SOS Shop, Run For Your Lives, Cat Races, Apachii Hair, Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul, and others. Please check my updated list.

I really enjoy the perk changes included with SkyRe, and UFO is a requirement for other mods I have. If you have suggestions on alternatives, I may take them into consideration.

7 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I moved YA already, and got rid of the SOS Shop, Run For Your Lives, Cat Races, Apachii Hair, Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul, and others. Please check my updated list.

Alternate Start, Bashed Patch and all patches should go after Yiffy Age. Alternate Start's changes are sacred and should never be overwritten by other mods which is why it goes last before dynamic patches, some lighting mods being exception to this rule.

Dynamic patchers (Bashed, Smashed, ReProccer based ones, zEdit patches etc.) come after this since their sole purpose is to solve the conflicts of all your other mods and need to overwrite their records.

Other than that, try your current plugin list on a new save and see if it works, we'll continue from there.

10 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I really enjoy the perk changes included with SkyRe, and UFO is a requirement for other mods I have. If you have suggestions on alternatives, I may take them into consideration.

If you really insist on using SkyRe, at least drop the races module unless you study up how to use xEdit to make it compatible with YA and patch it up yourself.

There are multiple more modern perk mods to choose from. Perkus Maximus which is SkyRe's successor (old but at least bit more modern than SkyRe). Ordinator which I don't think needs introductions. Vokrii which is vanilla+. SPERG. The list goes on, perks are one of the more popular targets for modding.

As for UFO, which one of your mods requires it? Better alternatives are iAFT, EFF and NFF.

32 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Alternate Start, Bashed Patch and all patches should go after Yiffy Age. Alternate Start's changes are sacred and should never be overwritten by other mods which is why it goes last before dynamic patches, some lighting mods being exception to this rule.

Dynamic patchers (Bashed, Smashed, ReProccer based ones, zEdit patches etc.) come after this since their sole purpose is to solve the conflicts of all your other mods and need to overwrite their records.

Other than that, try your current plugin list on a new save and see if it works, we'll continue from there.

If you really insist on using SkyRe, at least drop the races module unless you study up how to use xEdit to make it compatible with YA and patch it up yourself.

There are multiple more modern perk mods to choose from. Perkus Maximus which is SkyRe's successor (old but at least bit more modern than SkyRe). Ordinator which I don't think needs introductions. Vokrii which is vanilla+. SPERG. The list goes on, perks are one of the more popular targets for modding.

As for UFO, which one of your mods requires it? Better alternatives are iAFT, EFF and NFF.

I looked, and holy shit. I never thought I'd say this, but good-bye SkyRe, hello Ordinator!

Also, I checked again, and couldn't help laughing - It was a patch from Relationship Dialogue Overhaul that could be replaced with any of your alternatives. I got iAFT, removed UFO, and reinstalled RDO. I've moved things around again, and I'm gonna see if that helped.

New load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Campfire.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     SkyUI.esp
 15  f     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 16 10     FNIS.esp
 17 11     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 18 12     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 19 13     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 22 16     SLAnimLoader.esp
 23 17     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 26 1a     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 27 1b     AMatterOfTime.esp
 28 1c     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 29 1d     3DNPC.esp
 30 1e     AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
 31 1f     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 32 20     RealShelter.esp
 33 21     wizDynamicThings.esp
 34 22     JobsofSkyrim.esp
 35 23     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 36 24     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 37 25     Frostfall.esp
 38 26     Holidays.esp
 39 27     fallentreebridges.esp
 40 28     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 41 29     3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
 42 2a     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 43 2b     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 44 2c     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 45 2d     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 46 2e     WetandCold.esp
 47 2f     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 48 30     WondersofWeather.esp
 49 31     bardsbed.esp
 50 32     LPBards.esp
 51 33     Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
 52 34     plantablejarrinroot.esp
 53 35     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 54 36     Better Vampires.esp
 55 37     Bat Lord Unarmored.esp
 56 38     Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
 57 39     BloodmoonRising.esp
 58 3a     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 59 3b     FishingInSkyrim.esp
 60 3c     LoversComfort.esp
 61 3d     Tannable Deer Pelts.esp
 62 3e     TanningSmeltingExp.esp
           CellanSOSSchlong.esp
           CellanBBSchlong.esp
 63 3f     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 64 40     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 65 41     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 66 42     RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
 67 43     RSPatch.esp
 68 44     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 69 45     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 70 46     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 71 47     YA5InconNPCPatch.esp
 72 48     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 73 49     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 74 4a     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I mean, I brought them up because they are the main (and AFAIK only) example of external race mod meant to be used alongside YA

You mean like this?

gang.jpg.82484900a7bf105484c4282cfbcc8a76.jpg

Lydia and Jenassa are not happy about my tendency to friendly fire them.

(pst, actual effort screenshots here)

2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I looked, and holy shit. I never thought I'd say this, but good-bye SkyRe, hello Ordinator!

Welcome to the world of EnaiRim, all the author's mods are high quality held in very high regard in general. If you still want racial changes, Imperious from the same author has a patch in the GDrive.

10 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Well, the most obvious is the fur boots worn by the Stormcloaks.  I'd have to check the game again to see what other boots were glitched, but I know for certain the fur boots just had you tiptoeing everywhere.

Check your load order. The digi addon def fixes those. Unless you have some armor mod?

3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Merging races isn't hard, fwiw. Keep all appearance changes from YA (including the skeleton), the rest from the other mod. I think there's a patch for Imperious.

Okay, after a few more tweaks, I was finally able to enter Windhelm. I even explored a bit of the volcanic tundra without the game crashing.

However, when I tried activating Interesting NPCs again, I still got the endlessly loading title screen. I even tried bashing it (I THINK I figured it out...?), but even with the 3DNPC patch merged into the BashPatch and deactivated, I still get the bug.

8 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

However, when I tried activating Interesting NPCs again, I still got the endlessly loading title screen. I even tried bashing it (I THINK I figured it out...?), but even with the 3DNPC patch merged into the BashPatch and deactivated, I still get the bug.

Bashing has no effect on a mod's performance impact, if 3DNPCs is too much for your setup/rig to handle, that's it, there's no magic trick to solve that.

Are you using ENBoost, SafetyLoad, the SKSE Memory Tweak, and all the other performance-enhancing mods and tweaks?

EDIT: nevermind, read it wrong. Perma-loading main menu that never loads the actual options (Continue, New Game, etc.) means one or more of your plugins is broken; in this case, sounds like the 3DNPC patch. Try redownloading and reinstalling it, and if it still happens, then the archive may be corrupted.

EDIT 2: jeez, I'm dense today. Didn't someone else report that bug on the Interesting NPCs patch? Sounds like the archive is indeed corrupted, and Bad Dog will have to recreate and reupload the patch.

43 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Didn't someone else report that bug on the Interesting NPCs patch? Sounds like the archive is indeed corrupted, and Bad Dog will have to recreate and reupload the patch.

That was also @1337DragonWolf and I testified the opposite. Nobody else has reported it broken either so if someone else has the 3DNPC patch breaking the game, now would be a good time to mention it.

I'm still using the 6.0 Interesting NPCs patch just fine. Gorr & friends at Sleeping Giant act as they should and I don't have any infinite loading screens.

The plugin also loads just fine in xEdit and it only modifies NPC records as it should so I really don't want to believe the patch is at fault here. If it is, this is some kind of technical mystery.

@1337DragonWolf Does your plugin load fine in xEdit? If it does, could you create a new MO test profile and only activate Yiffy Age, its requirements, Interesting NPCs and the patch itself and see if your game loads?

2 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

@1337DragonWolf Does your plugin load fine in xEdit? If it does, could you create a new MO test profile and only activate Yiffy Age, its requirements, Interesting NPCs and the patch itself and see if your game loads?

Do you mean TES5Edit, because I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It appears on the Module Selection, if that's what you mean.

I tried only activating what you recommended, but it still gives me the loading screen problem.

I'll try re-downloading the mod once more and see if that fixes the problem. Might take a while to get back to you, because there's a pretty bad lightning storm going on right now.

Hmm..found something else out. Decided to try out Populated Lands Roads & Paths Legendary(I do have the patch), but unfortunately, I can't use it without crashing. Anytime I go outside almost...anywhere that's an outside cell in skyrim, there are random zones(That are pretty large) where if I get close enough, I'll CTD. Not entirely sure if it's my load order, but here it is.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AOM.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Night Eye Overhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Shark Race.esp
Cerinian Race.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
AOM.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp
FISS.esp
Crimes against Nature.esp
GeneralStores.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
Extra Encounters - Dragonborn.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
CCO17ObisPatch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Prancin's CaN Pony Races.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
Extended UI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Craft your gear.esp
Craft your gear - Dawnguard.esp
Craft your gear - lesser is better.esp
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
Afterlife.esp
MashupUNP.esp
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
WestWindMisfit.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ERSO 08.1 - ERSO MIRAAKC.esp
ERSO 08.2 - ERSO HARKON.esp
ERSO 09 - RUS-Npcs overhaul USLEP compatible.esp
ERSO 19 - Respawn 1 day - 5 days.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected USLEP.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - USLEEP Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBIS Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - OBISDB Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster - High Level Enemies Patch.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
Werewolves.esp
NEO Persistent Spell.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
Night Eye Overhaul.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
TKDodge.esp
3DNPC.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
Inigo.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
staggerdirfix.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Better Harvesting.esp
bosmer-lingerie.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
Shark Race - Followers College Room Addon.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
VioLens.esp
NARC.esp
NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
WardsFunctionalitiesExtendedSLE.esp
ShieldWardSLE.esp
SLATE.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DawnguardMashup.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
PoisoningExtended.esp
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Vigor - Combat and Injuries.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
LinkleOutfit.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
SidiousSeranaOverhaul.esp
UNPCMCraftwear.esp
TailArmors.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Sky+DG+DB+CCOR.esp
Sky+DG+USLEEP.esp
UIExtensions.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
WindstadMine.esp
RM Simple Male Outfits.esp
RM Light Elven Armor.esp
RM Light Glass.esp
RM Dwemer Gladiator.esp
RM - Male Cleric SoS.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
DawnguardArsenal.esp
DawnguardArsenal_CCOR Compatibility Patch.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.esp
MB_DragonSoul_2_v1.11patch.esp
honedmetal.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Enhanced Poisons and Potions 2.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FollowerPotions.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles - Katia Edition.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
DerkDEF100Range.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
RaceChanger.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
FixCombatMusic.esp
KaryudoArmor.esp
titkit.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
JailRape.esp
JailRape Rewording Patch.esp
Better Vampires.esp
AsharaElvenKnight.esp
TreyVio Spriggan Destruction Magic Spell Pack.esp
Torches Ignite Oil - Shock Edition.esp
higheronhitdamagewallspells.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
Disenchanting.esp
WestWindAssault.esp
GlassBikini.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
FreshlyGround.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
[Melodic] Dark Elf Enchantress.esp
[Melodic] Haru clothes.esp
[Melodic] Elf Song Outfit.esp
[Melodic] Drake Huntress.esp
Regreses Star Cloth.esp
Regreses Star Cloth - No Enchantment.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Amiella Outfit.esp
0Kaidan.esp
Lucien.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Skein of Magnus.esp
Chillrend Sound Bug Fix.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
YA5InigoPatch.esp
YAKaiden2Patch.esp
YALucienPatch.esp
YiffyAgeBoots.esp
YiffyAgePopLRP.esp

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

As I said, combining them all is not a good idea, but not guaranteed CTDs either. You can try disabling Footprints first and seeing if it helps.

You can keep the Cellan if you want to play as one and/or get the NPCs from the extra plugin; using the standalone cat races mod is stupid because they are all included in YA already, using other race mods unrelated to YA alongside YA itself is fine (and in the case of my sharks, heavily recommended, at least if you use the NPC plugin, for example).

Any changes to the races are overwritten by YA, load screen and abilities are probably unaffected. Whether that's good enough for you to keep the mod, you'll have to decide.

That looks a bit better. Give it a try, see how it goes.

also start a new save.

never don't start a new save.

the blood pressure you save will be your own.

13 minutes ago, Taven said:

Populated Lands Roads & Paths Legendary(I do have the patch), but unfortunately, I can't use it without crashing.

That would be because it's written in crayon.

Also you have three different competing spawning mods, three different and competing combat mods and three different AI sandboxing packages.

and four different mods that alter race records in competing ways.

You being able to load a game at all is pretty eyebrow raising.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

That would be because it's written in crayon.

Also you have three different competing spawning mods, three different and competing combat mods and three different AI sandboxing packages.

and four different mods that alter race records in competing ways.

You being able to load a game at all is pretty eyebrow raising.

Ayup, I use all of them with almost no problems. Most of the crashes I get (minus the mod I was talking about) are when I screw around with something, or...Bethesda. And no I'm not using a supercomputer of some sort.

3 minutes ago, Taven said:

I use all of them

no, no you don't.

There's no merge or bash to delineate the scripting and assets into discrete threaded options. You're just driving around at any speed with your parking brake on and in third gear.

5 hours ago, 27X said:

no, no you don't.

There's no merge or bash to delineate the scripting and assets into discrete threaded options. You're just driving around at any speed with your parking brake on and in third gear.

That may be, but I've had this similar load order for..years almost....? I haven't counted...but I've had few problems keeping it(When it got this big). I've made a tweak here and there, moving a mod up and down, keeping stuff that has continuities together, but Skyrim has run mostly fine. I won't say perfect, because nothing is..we're playing a Bethesda game after all. xD That and I've not had too much time to learn how to merge, bash, or smash things together these days...

17 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Check your load order. The digi addon def fixes those. Unless you have some armor mod?

I'm going to have to check that.  I started up the game, with no armor mods on, just the standard requirements for YAS, and UNP, and everyone in Helgen is bare-pawed.

31 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Either something has hitched with my Interesting NPC Patch download 3 times, or there's something wrong with the patch.

Are you absolutely sure enabling the patch alone causes the perma-load menu, and no other plugins change that? And if so, how vital is Interesting NPCs for your mod list? Because while we should probably find out what the issue is, the fastest way to get your game going is to just skip it.

15 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Do you mean TES5Edit, because I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It appears on the Module Selection, if that's what you mean.

TES5Edit is xEdit, yes. xEdit is the 'proper' term for it and it works on multiple (all sans arena/daggerfall/redguard?) Bethesda games, you just have to rename the .exe to mirror the game you are using it for. It didn't throw any errors at all in messages tab when you loaded the patch in it?

45 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Either something has hitched with my Interesting NPC Patch download 3 times, or there's something wrong with the patch.

I quite literally have no idea what it could be since it really seems like only you are affected. Nobody else has said that it's broken (or works, other than me) and it works perfectly fine on my setup.

If everything else fails and you refuse to play without 3DNPC and won't accept grey faces, you could try building a patch for it yourself. The xEdit script for furrifying NPCs is included with Yiffy Age, throw that into xEdit scripts folder and run it on Interesting NPCs plugin. You'll have to export facegen for modified NPCs in Creation Kit though, the script has instructions on how to do that.

EDIT: Just to humor me, try loading only the plugin from the patch and hide the meshes and textures folders in MO. That way we could at least rule out broken meshes.

24 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you absolutely sure enabling the patch alone causes the perma-load menu, and no other plugins change that? And if so, how vital is Interesting NPCs for your mod list? Because while we should probably find out what the issue is, the fastest way to get your game going is to just skip it.

The game works fine until I activate the plugin for the patch, then works once more when I deactivate it again. I don't know what else to tell you. I even deactivated every plugin except Interesting NPCs, YAS and its requirements, and the patch. I can play without the patch in the meantime.

32 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

EDIT: Just to humor me, try loading only the plugin from the patch and hide the meshes and textures folders in MO. That way we could at least rule out broken meshes.

Nope, the meshes and textures aren't the issue. I hid them, and the problem persisted.