13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it would also help if you stopped using R8G8B8 for absolutely everything.

You're perfectly capable of downgrading to mobile phone pixellation and maximum artifact per second levels  yourself.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

It's real. The author's name is a clue. I figured why not.

Dogspeed brave soul, if ebony spectacles are a thing, you will surely need them for the comments section.

2 hours ago, TheSanxis said:

The dragon priest maks weirdly squish your face, is there a mod for bestial dragon priest masks somewhere that doesent make it looks like my snoot is inflatable and able to be compressed into a ball?

YA comes with new masks, so check your load order.

4 hours ago, TheSanxis said:

The dragon priest maks weirdly squish your face, is there a mod for bestial dragon priest masks somewhere that doesent make it looks like my snoot is inflatable and able to be compressed into a ball?

morokei.jpg.63f7553437c1a38ca90e3ef10612c85e.jpg

On 7/10/2019 at 5:24 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

This is also pretty much why my first suggestion to everyone having trouble and not posting their load order is to move YA right at the bottom so that it can overwrite whatever it needs to overwrite.

I've also noticed something with the newest update..In the character creation menu, some options to customize your character are gone, namely the ability to control the size and position of your weapons(There are others, but I can't remember all the other options..). I noticed this when overwriting the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP esp. Is there any way at all to keep those options, along with the ones this update provides?

Huh. RaceMenuMorphsUUNP is provided by a bunch of different mods. You could overwrite mine with whatever and see if that changes things. 

Maybe related, I dont' have the SOS scaling in racemenu right now, when I enable that mod. 

25 minutes ago, Taven said:

I've also noticed something with the newest update..In the character creation menu, some options to customize your character are gone, namely the ability to control the size and position of your weapons(There are others, but I can't remember all the other options..). I noticed this when overwriting the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP esp. Is there any way at all to keep those options, along with the ones this update provides?

21 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Maybe related, I dont' have the SOS scaling in racemenu right now, when I enable that mod. 

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp only adds the UUNP tab with the body morphs from Bodyslide, it doesn't touch anything else. AFAIK the other sliders you are talking about come either from the main RaceMenu plugins or from XPMSE.esp, which should still be there provided your XPMSE install is right.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp only adds the UUNP tab with the body morphs from Bodyslide, it doesn't touch anything else. AFAIK the other sliders you are talking about come either from the main RaceMenu plugins or from XPMSE.esp, which should still be there provided your XPMSE install is right.

That's baffling..I've never touched anything in XPMSE, nor RaceMenu for quite a while. I've only noticed the sudden change when putting in the new YA version a few days ago. To my knowledge, I've not installed anything that mess with those two. I'll re-install them and come back. Seems like all the weird crap happens to me. ?

I have a bit of a problem. Whenever I have this mod activated, it Skyrim doesn't function properly. When I launch SKSE, the Bethesda logo passes through just fine, and the furry-flanked logo appears, but then it just... doesn't do anything. It just shows the logo, with no smoke rising, no music playing, and no menus appearing. It isn't exactly frozen, because it doesn't behave like when Skyrim freezes. I'm hoping you can look at my mod list and tell me if I'm missing something or if I'm doing something wrong.

This is my mod list and load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 14  e     Shark Race.esp
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 17 11     UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
 18 12     RaceMenu.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
 23 17     XPMSE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 25 19     AMatterOfTime.esp
 26 1a     wizDynamicThings.esp
 27 1b     WondersofWeather.esp
 28 1c     WetandCold.esp
 29 1d     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 30 1e     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 31 1f     SkyRe_Main.esp
 32 20     3DNPC.esp
 33 21     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 34 22     Better Vampires.esp
 35 23     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 36 24     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 37 25     Shark Race - Followers.esp
 38 26     Holidays.esp
 39 27     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 40 28     Run For Your Lives.esp
 41 29     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 42 2a     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 43 2b     fallentreebridges.esp
 44 2c     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 45 2d     Frostfall.esp
 46 2e     SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
 47 2f     SkyRe_Races.esp
 48 30     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 49 31     3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
 50 32     SOS - Shop.esp
 51 33     Footprints.esp
 52 34     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 53 35     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 54 36     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 55 37     LoversComfort.esp
 56 38     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
 57 39     Tannable Deer Pelts.esp
 58 3a     TanningSmeltingExp.esp
 59 3b     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 60 3c     YA5InconNPCPatch.esp
 61 3d     YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
 62 3e     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 63 3f     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 64 40     BDLoincloth.esp
 65 41     BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
 66 42     MMGSchlong.esp
 67 43     Shark Race - Digitigrade.esp
 68 44     Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
 69 45     Shark Race - Followers College Room Addon.esp
 70 46     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 71 47     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 72 48     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
 73 49     ReProccer.esp

EDIT: Okay, I actually just used LOOT and updated the load order before getting this list, and now the game straight-up crashes. Help is still appreciated.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

So maybe I shouldn't ship it at all since I don't ship a body?

Yeah, you shouldn't really include it. If people want to use the RM UUNP sliders, they can pick the option for it when installing the main Bodyslide file; right now it makes zero sense for it to be included in YA since it doesn't even include body meshes in the first place.

TBH I don't even understand why you put it there to begin with, I always assumed you packed it by mistake and then just forgot to remove it.

3 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I have a bit of a problem. Whenever I have this mod activated, it Skyrim doesn't function properly. When I launch SKSE, the Bethesda logo passes through just fine, and the furry-flanked logo appears, but then it just... doesn't do anything. It just shows the logo, with no smoke rising, no music playing, and no menus appearing. It isn't exactly frozen, because it doesn't behave like when Skyrim freezes. I'm hoping you can look at my mod list and tell me if I'm missing something or if I'm doing something wrong.

I've had that happen before, with the menu "freezing" and never actually loading but without it stopping responding or anything like that. It was always because of a plugin that got borked somehow; dunno why that happened because it seemed to be at random, and sometimes just resaving the plugins in xEdit without changing anything would corrupt them and cause the bug.

Maybe your YA plugin is corrupted too, but if the file in the archive was borked, it wouldn't work for anyone at all, so whatever happened must be on your end. Try reinstalling the YA plugin, or downloading it again if reinstalling doesn't work. See if that helps.

4 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I've had that happen before, with the menu "freezing" and never actually loading but without it stopping responding or anything like that. It was always because of a plugin that got borked somehow; dunno why that happened because it seemed to be at random, and sometimes just resaving the plugins in xEdit without changing anything would corrupt them and cause the bug.

Maybe your YA plugin is corrupted too, but if the file in the archive was borked, it wouldn't work for anyone at all, so whatever happened must be on your end. Try reinstalling the YA plugin, or downloading it again if reinstalling doesn't work. See if that helps.

I had actually updated the load order with LOOT without launching the game before getting the list. I launched the game since and now it straight-up crashes.

EDIT: Okay, never mind. Lykaios Schlongs was activated for some reason, and I don't have Lykaios. Now it's back to not loading again. I'll try redownloading.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

TBH I don't even understand why you put it there to begin with, I always assumed you packed it by mistake and then just forgot to remove it.

Ya, thought it was one of things necessary for new races or something.

I'm totally completely corrupted now. Tried to play Beyond Reach as a lion without YA loaded... got an hour or two in and it's like, yeah no, these guys need to be furry. So a patch is on the way.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Tried to play Beyond Reach as a lion without YA loaded... got an hour or two in and it's like, yeah no, these guys need to be furry. So a patch is on the way.

Well, that just makes me hope you start playing all the good quest/new lands mods cause my homemade DIY patches kinda suck.

11 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

It seems the Interesting NPCs Patch causes my Skyrim to not load the menu on the title screen. Feedback would be appreciated.

That means the patch is borked. If redownloading and reinstalling it doesn't fix the bug, then that means it's the file in the archive itself that is corrupted, so you will have to disable it and wait for Bad Dog to rebuild and reupload it.