46 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

So then what should I do? I'm at a loss.

Redownload and reinstall the Interesting NPCs patch. If you still get the bug, go through your plugins again and make sure it is the culprit and you didn't mix it up with any others. If you can 100% narrow it down to that specific plugin and redownloading doesn't change anything... I'm out of ideas. But better check redownloading first.

I installed the Cosio innie outie mod and All in one CBBE AP 4.0 mod before installing YA. Now I'm noticing that the vulva on my female characters is a generic brownie fur texture rather than flesh coloured as it should be. Tried searching the forums for some keywords, but haven't found anything. Anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?

The game loads fine when I untick the Interesting NPCs Patch alone. I redownloaded it, I even manually installed it. Still no go.

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 14  e     Shark Race.esp
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 17 11     UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
 18 12     RaceMenu.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
 23 17     XPMSE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 25 19     AMatterOfTime.esp
 26 1a     wizDynamicThings.esp
 27 1b     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 28 1c     SkyRe_Main.esp
 29 1d     3DNPC.esp
 30 1e     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 31 1f     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 32 20     Shark Race - Followers.esp
 33 21     Holidays.esp
 34 22     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 35 23     Run For Your Lives.esp
 36 24     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 37 25     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 38 26     fallentreebridges.esp
 39 27     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 40 28     Frostfall.esp
 41 29     SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
 42 2a     SkyRe_Races.esp
 43 2b     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 44 2c     3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
 45 2d     WondersofWeather.esp
 46 2e     WetandCold.esp
 47 2f     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 48 30     Better Vampires.esp
 49 31     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 50 32     SOS - Shop.esp
 51 33     Footprints.esp
 52 34     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 53 35     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 54 36     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 55 37     LoversComfort.esp
 56 38     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
 57 39     Tannable Deer Pelts.esp
 58 3a     TanningSmeltingExp.esp
 59 3b     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 60 3c     YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp
 61 3d     YA5InconNPCPatch.esp
 62 3e     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 63 3f     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 64 40     BDLoincloth.esp
           BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
 65 41     MMGSchlong.esp
 66 42     Shark Race - Digitigrade.esp
 67 43     Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp
 68 44     Shark Race - Followers College Room Addon.esp
 69 45     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 70 46     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 71 47     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
 72 48     ReProccer.esp

I really don't want to play without either Interesting NPCs or YA, but I get the felling that things are gonna look weird if I don't use the Patch.

The game loads fine when I untick the Interesting NPCs Patch alone. I redownloaded it, I even manually installed it. Still no go.

Here's my load order:

I really don't want to play without either Interesting NPCs or YA, but I get the felling that things are gonna look weird if I don't use the Patch.

Couple of things that catches my eye.

16 10     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

This is very high in your load order when it's supposed to be very low - just before alternate start.

22 16     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

50 32     SOS - Shop.esp

63 3f     BDHoodieSchlong.esp

BDLykaiosSchlong.esp 

Not sure why you are loading these since they either already are incorporated into YA or plain don't work/aren't supported.

35 23     Run For Your Lives.esp

Unnecessary since you already have Immersive Citizens which does the exact same thing and more.

And I couldn't help but notice that you don't have Bashed Patch, Smashed Patch or xEdit conflict resolution. Load order as complex as yours (since there's lots of overlap with mod functions) very much need it to function properly.

What I'd do in your shoes is the following in this order:

- Get rid of redundant or non-functional plugins.

- Sort out your load order (seriously, YA and its patches really need to be at near bottom. Before selachii stuff in your case) and no, LOOT does not do the trick by default since YA is unknown mod to it so it just has a guess where it belongs. It guesses wrong.

- Get familiar with making a Bashed Patch and then try again. I'm suggesting Bashed Patch because out of the 3 options I mentioned, it's the most beginner friendly.

Almost all YA patches can be merged into bashed patch too as a bonus.

Hey all! I use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44938 which allows the player character to use a unique body from all other characters in the game. However, with the races who were man or elf beforehand have the mesh I make, but their skin textures are changed back to the non animal skin. I DO know how to make the unique skin work for the humans, but since all races become different animals with their own unique textures it is a lot more complicated. If anyone could either make a guide to make the skins correct using creation kit or file editing, or just make a patch file, I'd greatly appreciate it ('u')-b

Does Yiffy Age 6.0 patch don't come with Vilja furry patch? Y.A 5.0 Vilja patch don't work now. when I talk or she talk always graphic broken like this.

658310812_enb2019_07_1206_31_31_40.png.d666500b89a0635ec5a6e522fd5967d8.png

I heard we've got good furry model Draugr from other modder's work. can we apply them now? Draugr are my very long desire of change and furry-ification stuff. Since When I start Y.A Furry some day I hope Draugr become furry. Also it's my first little disappointment of Y.A Mod when Draugr in bleak fall barrow are not furry when I start game with this mod.

Well our Modder Bad Dog mention burned body are too many work. we understand. Like furrify Septim coin to Furry Emperor's face are little off focused work. But we always met Draugr. And they remined me about human in furry mod.  it's matter too much often see can't ignore.

Thanks for reading this. I'm apricated.

7 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Couple of things that catches my eye.

Yeah, I realized after I uploaded the list that LOOT had messed up my load order and went to work fixing it.

I was following the requirements for the shark race mod, which adds those, otherwise I know they aren't necessary, and especially the Lykaios Schlong is unnecessary and otherwise causes crashes.

As for Run For Your Lives, that's really good to know. I'll deactivate it. I'll also look into getting Wrye Bash to work.

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

There's a interesting NPC patch up. YA5_Interesting_NPC_Patch.6.0

Did you post it today? Because if not, I've been having trouble with it.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Also I'm loving Mator Smash. Bash only does leveled lists, whereas Smash consolidates changes of all types and mostly does the right thing.

Smash is great - but I don't recommend it to beginners because of the bolded part. Smashed Patch is supposed to be fixed by the user in xEdit afterwards because it will get things wrong one way or another.

Personally I use bashed patch for the merges and nothing else, smashed patch after it and finally my own personal patch that fixes what smash always gets wrong - mostly leveled lists and some NPC stats. Also changes female orcs to use female animations instead of male ones like in vanilla cause it just looks wrong with UNP body otherwise.

8 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Did you post it today? Because if not, I've been having trouble with it.

BD just got the name wrong, the patch that went up is for Inconsequental NPCs. Interesting NPCs is same 6.0 as it was before.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Also I'm loving Mator Smash. Bash only does leveled lists, whereas Smash consolidates changes of all types and mostly does the right thing.

Smash is p great, except for multi-reference esps (aka the kind of thing patches tend to cover), be careful there especially if you ever plan to port this to SSE, esp with any content as an ESL/ESPFE, because Smash will wreck your shit at compile.

15 minutes ago, WeirdClaim said:

When using digigrade feet, they somewhat sink into the ground for every character. Is this a normal artifact, or did I botch the installation?

Digi feet rely on NiOverride's High Heels/Bone Transform functionality, so you need to install either RaceMenu or the standalone NiOverride plugin (but why the hell would you not want to use RaceMenu?) for them to work. Did you make sure to install one of those?

18 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Digi feet rely on NiOverride's High Heels/Bone Transform functionality, so you need to install either RaceMenu or the standalone NiOverride plugin (but why the hell would you not want to use RaceMenu?) for them to work. Did you make sure to install one of those?

Ah, no. Wasn't aware that they relied on that, thank you for the quick reply!

Hate to add to the list of problems, but when I made a khajiit vampire, she ended up looking like this..the horrible vanilla teeth, along with YA5's own vamp teeth. I did change the face and mouth options in the character creation thing, but that was before becoming a vamp, and I made sure to change them back to khajiit...would that have caused this?

Spoiler

20190713202952_1.jpg.889ee03605e29659cbc7442a3c27fa02.jpg