5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Considering the other active Skyrim animators either don't care at all for anything that is between 100% human and 100% feral beast (extremes not included in this interval) or only use HDT tails, I'd say that's simply not gonna happen, unfortunately. 

i will fucking make it happen.........pending fore's test results on the behavior limit (also for anyone reading he's still looking for beta testers for the new FNIS, SSE users only at this time)

@MadMansGun upthread: I'll try out your tails, but did you consider weighting to the alternative tail bones? I did my best with vanilla but ended up thinking there just weren't enough bones to get good results with HDT.

About the HDT tails: Jeez, you furries are insatiable. My current setup is NOT HAPPY with HDT. Half the NPCs show up invisible and I've constantly got tails stretched across the landscape. I'll give this a try. If using the nudesuit doesn't work, equipping the HDT tails along with the schlongs ought to. I'm already catching the sexlab start-sex callback so doing the swap isn't technically hard.

In other news I found the bug making the female lykaios heads dark. It's in the SK file, so the fix doesn't require a new facegen.

Also this:

Spoiler

coin.jpg

I'd love a better, more furry-related motto. "Skyrim belongs to the Empire" isn't right. Any suggestions?

45 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@MadMansGun upthread: I'll try out your tails, but did you consider weighting to the alternative tail bones? I did my best with vanilla but ended up thinking there just weren't enough bones to get good results with HDT.

no, because i can't animate HDT tails in my animations....also i find that more bones dose not always equal better bending.

45 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'd love a better, more furry-related motto. "Skyrim belongs to the Empire" isn't right. Any suggestions?

yiff in oblivion

in yiff we trust

fuck you i'm a dragon

with knot we thrust

OWO

fox space, otter space, both are my space. \ fox space, otter space, both on my face.

good doggo

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yiff in oblivion

in yiff we trust

fuck you i'm a dragon

with knot we thrust

OWO

fox space, otter space, both are my space. \ fox space, otter space, both on my face.

good doggo

good gravy! you've been waiting to use those haven't you? "edit" on a side note i finally managed to make a stable YA game for SE. the mods: YA5 Digi, YA5 Diverse and YA5 Immersive armors are working well.  The mods: YA5 SOS, YA5 cutting room floor and YA5 legacy of DB patch do not work out of the box and my normal fixes don't work for them. SOS claims that BD schlong core is dirty and disables it out of the box so i've been working with the BadDogHoodies sse mod as a work around.  Cutting room floor has Unofficial Skyrim legendary edition patch as a master and will not alow the game to even load to the main menu. Redirecting it to the special edition version does not work for some reason (probably changed information in the patch itself) resulting in infinite loading on the main menu. The legacy of the DB patch doesn't work from the box (no loading either) as the LODB patch points to LODB.esp when it has turned into an .esm for the SSE version, changing this to point to the .esm has resulted in failure as well even after making a copy of the .esm as an esp and keeping the original link. I think i might have a solution for this and  am still working on it.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

My current setup is NOT HAPPY with HDT. Half the NPCs show up invisible and I've constantly got tails stretched across the landscape.

Exactly the thing I'm aiming to solve with equippable floppy tails. Swapping tails to HDT-PE enabled mesh during sexy fun times and being able to pick and choose who gets non-stiff tail outside of that (aka pretty much only you and possibly followers) should solve all invisible NPC issues and also make civil war battles playable as a bonus.

Mind you, I'll miss the swish when a wolf or fox turns around quickly.

7 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Cutting room floor has Unofficial Skyrim legendary edition patch as a master

I'll check and see if it's really required.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Mind you, I'll miss the swish when a wolf or fox turns around quickly.

I'll check and see if it's really required.

The regular cutting room floor mod requires it so by extension I assume the patch needs it as well. it isn't really a problem it just means that mod cant be converted for whatever reason even after the information is updated to show the SE version of that master mod. i'm pretty sure the differences between both the legendary and special edition versions of the mod is what is breaking the conversion.

I'm ignoring SE hoping it will go away. 

I'm playing the vampire questline for maybe the first time, and I'm being bugged by the meal that's laid out on the table in Harkon's hall. I can make them furry easily enough, but I'm tempted to cut them open a bit, pull out the good bits, maybe take a few bites out of the good parts.

On the other hand, these are vampires, not cannibals. Maybe they don't actually eat the flesh.

On the other hand again, there are plates of human flesh all over the place. Certainly looks like they've been chowing down.

Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm playing the vampire questline for maybe the first time, and I'm being bugged by the meal that's laid out on the table in Harkon's hall. I can make them furry easily enough, but I'm tempted to cut them open a bit, pull out the good bits, maybe take a few bites out of the good parts.

On the other hand, these are vampires, not cannibals. Maybe they don't actually eat the flesh.

On the other hand again, there are plates of human flesh all over the place. Certainly looks like they've been chowing down.

Thoughts?

vampires that go a step further?

12 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Thoughts?

Well..there's already a few mortals that actually eat freshly dead things..and some Bosmer do it to gain Yffre's(SP?) blessing(Their god in a sense)...soo..it's probably not that much of a stretch for a vamp to eat flesh SOMETIMES..but they gain no sustenance from anything else other than blood...I think anyway. As for the meals on the tables, from what I've discovered is that...they're not even npcs. Even though you can walk up to them, try to talk to them but only get painful moans out of them, clicking them clicks the table instead...from what I remember anyway.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah? If they're moaning, they're still alive. So they can't be missing important bits.

The Zombies from Oblivion would beg to differ, pretty sure most of them are rotten to the core and/or missing some limbs, but that doesn't stop their moans and grunts.

Plus, dead thrall/raise dead spells seem to prevent the bodies from decaying for as long as the spell effect lasts; couple that with Vampires having a very strong affinity for Necromancy, and then the idea of them using such spells to keep their meat edible for longer so it doesn't start to rot in a few hours doesn't sound that far off. I'm sure they would prefer to slowly taste their meal with no worries about the expiration date, and there's too much food in a human(oid) body to gulp it all down in one sit (unless you are a werewolf or some other big-ass predator, I mean).

So I vote for some bits being missing, as you suggested.

The cattle keeper at the cellar gets very upset if any of them dies so I don't think they'd be using reanimated bodies for blood.

As for fleshy bits and pieces around the dining hall, I feel like Bethesda is just very confused what vampires are supposed to be. Cannibalism and flesh is more of Namira worshiper thing while vampires keep their prey alive (see: thralls, vampire cattle).

Or they just wanted to make the Volkihar castle look grotesque. One or another.

My vote goes for intact bodies.

Oh! Everything seems to work and look great but I have a question!

Is beast schlong (Bad Dog's sheath and slit) color changeble? Is there an option to make it darker \ brighter like... skin colors, or is it depend on some of the other character color options? 

On 7/15/2019 at 10:24 PM, Bad Dog said:

@Bl1nd_Eye Only about 40 pages of discussion on boots. The digi addon is supposed to make them all invisible. If you tell me which ones are screwing up, I'll fix them.

Well, the most obvious is the fur boots worn by the Stormcloaks.  I'd have to check the game again to see what other boots were glitched, but I know for certain the fur boots just had you tiptoeing everywhere.

It's unfortunate, but I can't use this mod without frequent CTDs, especially when approaching towns, and I can't figure out Wrye Bash to merge my mods together to possibly fix them. I can't even get ENBoost to stop, or even reduce the frequency of, the CTDs. Unless I can miraculously find a step-by-step guide specific to my mod line-up to help me figure out how to optimize my game, I'll never be able to enjoy this mod. :(

26 minutes ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

It's unfortunate, but I can't use this mod without frequent CTDs, especially when approaching towns, and I can't figure out Wrye Bash to merge my mods together to possibly fix them. I can't even get ENBoost to stop, or even reduce the frequency of, the CTDs. Unless I can miraculously find a step-by-step guide specific to my mod line-up to help me figure out how to optimize my game, I'll never be able to enjoy this mod. :(

Have you posted your load order yet? If so please quote it in your next post and if not, go ahead and post it. Dont worry about Wrye Bash yet as that is an mildly advanced tool for merging.? "edit" also probably look up the S.T.E.P guide.

28 minutes ago, Ginzored said:

Have you posted your load order yet? If so please quote it in your next post and if not, go ahead and post it. Dont worry about Wrye Bash yet as that is an mildly advanced tool for merging.? "edit" also probably look up the S.T.E.P guide.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     Campfire.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     CellanRace.esm
 15  f     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 16 10     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     SLAnimLoader.esp
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
 23 17     XPMSE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 25 19     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 26 1a     SkyRe_Main.esp
 27 1b     CatRaces.esp
 28 1c     CatRaceSchlongs.esp
 29 1d     AMatterOfTime.esp
 30 1e     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
 31 1f     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 32 20     CellanHoodieSchlong.esp
 33 21     3DNPC.esp
 34 22     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 35 23     RealShelter.esp
 36 24     wizDynamicThings.esp
 37 25     JobsofSkyrim.esp
 38 26     Holidays.esp
 39 27     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 40 28     Run For Your Lives.esp
 41 29     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 42 2a     fallentreebridges.esp
 43 2b     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 44 2c     Frostfall.esp
 45 2d     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 46 2e     CellanNPC.esp
 47 2f     SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
 48 30     SkyRe_Races.esp
 49 31     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 50 32     RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
 51 33     3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
 52 34     WondersofWeather.esp
 53 35     WetandCold.esp
 54 36     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 55 37     Better Vampires.esp
 56 38     Footprints.esp
 57 39     bardsbed.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Shop.esp
 59 3b     LPBards.esp
 60 3c     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 61 3d     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 62 3e     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 63 3f     YA5InconNPCPatch.esp
 64 40     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 65 41     Bat Lord Unarmored.esp
 66 42     Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
 67 43     BloodmoonRising.esp
 68 44     RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 69 45     RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 70 46     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 71 47     FishingInSkyrim.esp
 72 48     LoversComfort.esp
 73 49     Tannable Deer Pelts.esp
 74 4a     TanningSmeltingExp.esp
           CellanSOSSchlong.esp
           CellanBBSchlong.esp
 75 4b     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 76 4c     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 77 4d     RDO - UFO v1.2j.b15 Patch.esp
 78 4e     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 79 4f     CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
 80 50     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 81 51     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 82 52     ReProccer.esp
 83 53     RSPatch.esp
 84 54     Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
 85 55     plantablejarrinroot.esp
 86 56     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hooo boy. There's so much wrong in there...

- Legacy of the Dragonborn -> Your save is toast. Maybe not right now, but it will be, specially considering the amount of script-heavy mods you paired it with. Get rid of this if you want your save to last more than a day or two of total play time.

- Campfire + Frostfall + Holidays + Footprints + Wet & Cold -> Well no wonder you get so many crashes if you combine all of this. IIRC none of those mods are particularly badly-made or anything, but having them all at once is a bad idea. Drop them all, and chances are your CTDs will decrease significantly (though it's not guaranteed).

- YA is NOT at the bottom of your load order -> come on, I expected better from you. Please do move YA and its plugins to the bottom of your LO so nothing else loads after them.

- Cat Races -> what do you need this for? You already have YA. Want to play as a cat, then play as a YA elf, having this mod enabled only adds engine load and potentially breaks vampirism (the more custom races you load at once, the higher the chances of RaceCompatibility screwing up). Get rid of this.

SkyRe_Races -> dunno what this is, but if it edits the playable races, YA will overwrite all its changes, so you might as well just drop it altogether.

SOS - Shop -> this is useless and has been deprecated for a while, SOS potions don't work in the latest versions (only the MCM does), so you are wasting a plugin slot. Drop it.

There's more stuff that needs fixing but these are the tips I have so far.