Skyrim 64bit Special Edition Announced

Je m’inquiète plutôt de la compatibilité des mods et de leur programmation...

Tu imagines ce qu'il se passerait si tous les mods deviennent invalides ?

Des années de boulot foutu en l'air...

ça serait pas cool mais je pense qu'il y pensent sinon il ne fourniraient pas le moyen de modder si quand ils font une nouvelle version ça brise tout

Comme disait un youtubeur random sur lequel je suis tombé, même si le jeu va tourner sur un moteur plus récent et plus proche de Fallout 4, le language papyrus allait rester à la même version.  Le problème c'est alors que le moteur de jeu risque de mettre encore plus de pression sur papyrus, ce qui est pas forcément bon pour les mods.

Franchement, à part le 64 bits, je vois pas ce que cette version apporte.  On a déjà tous les mods graphiques possibles, qui seront toujours mieux que ce que Bethesda proposera dans le remaster, sans compter que SKSE ne fonctionnera plus, de même que tous les mods visant à fixer les problèmes du jeu.  En 5 ans on a pas encore fini de rendre le jeu aussi stable que possible, alors une nouvelle version...

Oublie tous les mods SexLab et tous les mods nécessitant SkyUI, parce qu'ils ont besoin de SKSE.  Enfin, si Bethesda peut faire se faire 50€ par édition sur le dos des console peasant qui veulent des mods basiques, ils vont pas se gêner.  C'est gratuit pour PC parce que le remaster apporte rien de nouveau sur la table pour ceux qui ont déjà un PC, et parce que les joueurs sur PC sont minoritaires.

La team de SKSE a dit qu'ils travailleraient dessus mais on sait pas combien de temps ça prendra.

Comme disait un youtubeur random sur lequel je suis tombé, même si le jeu va tourner sur un moteur plus récent et plus proche de Fallout 4, le language papyrus allait rester à la même version.  Le problème c'est alors que le moteur de jeu risque de mettre encore plus de pression sur papyrus, ce qui est pas forcément bon pour les mods.

Franchement, à part le 64 bits, je vois pas ce que cette version apporte.  On a déjà tous les mods graphiques possibles, qui seront toujours mieux que ce que Bethesda proposera dans le remaster, sans compter que SKSE ne fonctionnera plus, de même que tous les mods visant à fixer les problèmes du jeu.  En 5 ans on a pas encore fini de rendre le jeu aussi stable que possible, alors une nouvelle version...

Oublie tous les mods SexLab et tous les mods nécessitant SkyUI, parce qu'ils ont besoin de SKSE.  Enfin, si Bethesda peut faire se faire 50€ par édition sur le dos des console peasant qui veulent des mods basiques, ils vont pas se gêner.  C'est gratuit pour PC parce que le remaster apporte rien de nouveau sur la table pour ceux qui ont déjà un PC, et parce que les joueurs sur PC sont minoritaires.

La team de SKSE a dit qu'ils travailleraient dessus mais on sait pas combien de temps ça prendra.

Ok ça s'annonce pas bon alors. Vous croyez pas qu'on aura du contenu en plus ou se serra juste des plus beau graphisme et c'est tout ?

(...) the ability to add and remove perk in game is something I wanted for followers for a long time.

Both are easy to do also today with a mod.

Nope, you can't dynamically add perks to NPCs on runtime, only in editor (hardcoded).

Why remastering SKyrim Anyway?... This thing is utterly dumb...

Bethesda became lazy and lazy... First the fo4 fiasco and now this.....

easy money. 

Money, yes. Easy money, maybe. FO4 is an experiment more than anything else. They still haven't gotten mod support to PS4 so unless they get that finished they're alienating one third of their target audience. BethNet is not getting as many mods as it could because of Bethesda's failure to adequately stop mod thieves as well as straitlaced limitations on what content is allowable. They don't seem to mind violent, gory mods but throw a fit if anyone tries to upload something that deals with nudity or sexuality in even modest, tasteful ways. This isn't even going into the fact that FO4 is not a stable base for mods so no one is really trying to mod it. Or the hard limitations consoles face on mods: no Master files, no archives, use of third-party programs like Script Extender, and a 2gb limit. Most of the truly popular mods for Skyrim use Masters, archives, Script Extender, and/or exceed 2gb in size.

When console gamers realize how limited their systems are when it comes to what mods they can load, how many they can load at once, and what mods will/will not be hosted on BethNet, Bethesda may not see the profits they expect. If they break even I'll be impressed.

Why remastering SKyrim Anyway?... This thing is utterly dumb...

Bethesda became lazy and lazy... First the fo4 fiasco and now this.....

easy money. 

Money, yes. Easy money, maybe. FO4 is an experiment more than anything else. They still haven't gotten mod support to PS4 so unless they get that finished they're alienating one third of their target audience. BethNet is not getting as many mods as it could because of Bethesda's failure to adequately stop mod thieves as well as straitlaced limitations on what content is allowable. They don't seem to mind violent, gory mods but throw a fit if anyone tries to upload something that deals with nudity or sexuality in even modest, tasteful ways. This isn't even going into the fact that FO4 is not a stable base for mods so no one is really trying to mod it. Or the hard limitations consoles face on mods: no Master files, no archives, use of third-party programs like Script Extender, and a 2gb limit. Most of the truly popular mods for Skyrim use Masters, archives, Script Extender, and/or exceed 2gb in size.

When console gamers realize how limited their systems are when it comes to what mods they can load, how many they can load at once, and what mods will/will not be hosted on BethNet, Bethesda may not see the profits they expect. If they break even I'll be impressed.

I hope they fall so right on the snout!  ;) 

this would then flop, number 3

1. TESO

2. Fallout 4

3. Skyrim Remaster

these people (Bethesda) are unable, lazy and stupid become!

oblivion remastered would have sound much better or morrowind remastered i could never stand the old graphics of this game.

that would be a dream, Morrowind pepped,  :o 

the graphic like Skyrim would be sufficient, but with fully Voiced language option and improved combat system!

but as already stated, Bethesda is STUPID!  ;)  :P 

Morrowind was for me, the game all games!  :)

oblivion remastered would have sound much better or morrowind remastered i could never stand the old graphics of this game.

the graphic like Skyrim would be sufficient, but with fully Voiced language option and improved combat system!

We think in the same way... i always found oblivion generic and lore breaking also utterly stupid... Morrowind is my favourite TES so far!

I hope they fall so right on the snout!  ;)

this would then flop, number 3

1. TESO

2. Fallout 4

3. Skyrim Remaster

these people (Bethesda) are unable, lazy and stupid become!

Technically ESO was a Zenimax production, but because it's a TES game I also feel Bethesda shares in the blame for it. Anyone who plays video games knew that the TES system of advancement wouldn't work in an MMO. Much less the hyper-streamlined approach to attributes that was lifted right from Skyrim.

There are also of plenty of sheeple who would argue FO4 is a good game. Simple things for simple minds, I guess. ::burrows before the flames hit::

so skyrim SE is going to have its own install folder? is it going to be a brand new game with added stuff or will it overwrite our normal skyrim legendary edition which is the one i have?

i liked morrowind too , hated the graphics though but a skyrim graphic version of morrowind and oblivion would be beyond worth the money ( i got GOY for both morrowind and oblivion :P both for pc yay )

so skyrim SE is going to have its own install folder? is it going to be a brand new game with added stuff or will it overwrite our normal skyrim legendary edition which is the one i have?

i liked morrowind too , hated the graphics though but a skyrim graphic version of morrowind and oblivion would be beyond worth the money ( i got GOY for both morrowind and oblivion :P both for pc yay )

me is aware that that new Skyrim becomes installed separately.

Skyrim Remaster which energy is used, the graphic is not better than Fallout 4.

why then install? a modded Skyrim is still better!

and why Bethesda give a confirmation of good work, in no case, because that it is not!  ;)

edit: for a Morrowind Remastered, I would again pay that full money.  :)

and why Bethesda give a confirmation of good work, in no case, because that it is not!  ;)

ok so it basically makes you start a brand new game all over again right?

ok so it basically makes you start a brand new game all over again right?

yes a new game already, however first months WITHOUT mods.

and it is not to say that all mods for Remaster are Available (converted)!

not all modders have the desire and the time to do it all over again!  ;)

I have already played Skyrim 5 years and I have quite safely no lust this game further 5 years to play!  :P

i have find one point to use the remastered

win 10 full compatibility , i play skyrim for a long time now  but i have change my computer and now i'm with  win 10 and the 4gb vram memory limit for DX9 reduce my capacity of modding, but ENB use DX9 so i hope it would be compatible :/

I just read the changes Bethesda is doing to Skyrim.  Looks like they may have made some good changes.  BUT, I found it interesting that their biggest efforts seemed to be on kill moves and death cams.  Even their trailer is showing nothing but their kill moves and death cams.  I just need to know, for my own sanity, does anyone care about that?  Everyone I have ever talked to disables those immersion breaking cut scenes. 

In Fallout, I tried their VATS system and immediately disabled it.  In Fallout 4 that seems to be their claim to fame.  Several perks are designed to work with VATS.  I was really hoping to play Fallout 4 co-op with my girlfriend.  I read, the reason they couldn't make it co-op was that VATS wouldn't work.  Personally, I say "who cares"? 

I want to know what you think.  Is Bethesda ignoring what their customers want?  Like maybe, fixing the miss-matched heads on NPCs?  Or am I in a minority in this regard?  Is my anger towards Bethesda unwarranted? 

Having said all that, I must also admit that Skyrim is the best game released to date.

This should of been posted in the skyrim general discussion and not the LL community general discussion area which has nothing to do with skyrim.

I don't disable kill moves and I have never disable vats as I see nothing wrong with either one. The trailer could be just a peek at one of the things that they will be updating.

Kill cams are pretty aggravating.  Skyrim really should have had an option to toggle them on/off.

"Wanna try using your skill to kill this really tough enemy? 2 bad, you just got kill-cam'd bitch. ;^]" 

"Are you trying to use ranged attacks to avoid kill-cams?  Tough shit fucko, now you can watch as your arrows and spells slowly fly towards an enemy and narrowly miss every time!  After you miss the first kill-cam shot, we'll even have the follow up shot also be a kill-cam shot so you can narrowly miss that one too! :^)"

"Wanna decapitate your enemies?  You'll need to have kill-cams on for that.  Implement Fallout's limb system?  Why would we want to do that when kill-cams just werk? :^}"

V.A.T.S. is ultra scrub tier and critical hits should not be locked behind them.

I'm one of those who like the kill cam. I've even added a mod with extra animations. It's all personal preference so you can't expect a good or bad answer about it.

Most important (and mod breaking) change about the new skyrim imo is the engine moving to 64bits. It get's rid of the memory issues Skyrim has, but requires new versions of the core tools like SKSE. If those will ever be made is the question.

As most of us will get the new version for free, I think you can't be angry nor demand changes. It's not Bethesda making something new, it's rather them solving one of the problems the game had (memory) using the Fallout 4 engine and without changing a lot to the game except some cosmetics.

Btw: I'm using VioLens as kill move mod. Maybe you can tune that to completely turn off kill moves.

I disable kill cam but leave kill moves alone.

Kill moves are fine and actually quite decent to watch, but kill cam kills the flow of gameplay completely, and looks flat out stupid when your kill cam-enabled arrow misses.

I don't know why you were expecting co-op on Fallout 4 though, since it obviously wasn't going to be a thing, VATS or no VATS.

I disable kill cam but leave kill moves alone.

Kill moves are fine and actually quite decent to watch, but kill cam kills the flow of gameplay completely, and looks flat out stupid when your kill cam-enabled arrow misses.

I don't know why you were expecting co-op on Fallout 4 though, since it obviously wasn't going to be a thing, VATS or no VATS.

I had read that they had considered co-op and had even tested it.  However, I believe they said that about Skyrim too.