hi guys can anyone help? i had problem with the restricted boots with and without chain and harness, it disappear with the feet. The chain sign not in line with anus. Here is a few pic. I have all of the requirements mods and i use UNPB HDT

post-1002166-0-45736000-1491923704_thumb.jpg

post-1002166-0-51817800-1491923713_thumb.jpg

has anyone else had issue where after equiping someoen say a slave with chains your save wont load? basicaly i get the black screen with music on loading the save.

im thinking it might be something with the hdt causeing it.

I don't load saves with already equipped HDT items that often so it's absolutely possible that this happens without me noticing it. Also, my pc is relatively solid so any bugs that might be caused by insufficient hardware resources probably won't happen. And this sounds like it might be caused by too much pressure on the engine. 

If that's the case I can't really do anything about it  :s

hi guys can anyone help? i had problem with the restricted boots with and without chain and harness, it disappear with the feet. The chain sign not in line with anus. Here is a few pic. I have all of the requirements mods and i use UNPB HDT

attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg

Do you have generated the items with bodyslide? That might explain your missing feet... About the chain, equip the Pear of Anguish along with it, they belong together.

attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg

Do you have generated the items with bodyslide? That might explain your missing feet... About the chain, equip the Pear of Anguish along with it, they belong together.

yes i did generated the item with bodyslides.

@ everyone 

I am happy you guys like the Pole Yoke  :)

In the beginning, I only wanted the U-Rings to be HDT enabled, then I put the chains on there and from there it was only a quick jump to the buckets ^^

Today I might have even found a way to restrict the movement of those buckets so they don't fly around when running. The biggest problem often is to get the HDT settings to the point that they don't glitch like crazy when the char is moving fast but don't behave too unrealistically sluggish.

You will get versions without any chains, with only chains, and with different objects attached to those chains. By now my workflow for getting HDT stuff into the game has become a lot quicker, this means making variations will not be that much work. 

got a questsion dont if u disable hdt.dll even the dangling neck chain should just stop moving and hange wherever it is when equiped? was wondering cause it throws a nionode error if u dont have hdt.dll enabled

I have no clue how the items behave if HDT is disabled and I take no responsibility for any crashes caused by this xD

Btw there are a lot of reason why a save doesn't load properly, are you sure it's caused by this mod? Try only using this mod and it's requirements if you are unsure.

i only have problem with any equipment name with iron harness/ gloves/ boots and iron nipple while other equipment are fine. 

Edit: i open nifskope the RestrictiveGloves.nif and nothing is there all black. In the block list have arm chain, chain connector, armbeltring, hands restrictivegloves. And there are no mesh for boots and harness?

post-1002166-0-93672400-1491927904_thumb.jpg

post-1002166-0-29185800-1491927994_thumb.jpg

post-1002166-0-20644700-1491928846_thumb.jpg

This is all i saw in BS . All the file generate by BS are fine, those are name begin with BB 

post-1002166-0-10739500-1491929197_thumb.jpg

Can you check again 2 files please, the version1.51 and Heretical Resources BB CBBE rar. The BodySlide only generate breast bondage which is fine, while the main file missing mesh for boots and a problem with gloves nif, i cant see it on my nifskope. Thanks 

i verified it was this mod. i always save before i equip items on companions and such. without equipping any of the items game loads fine. once i equip someone with them can be the next save or a hour later that save becomes unload able.

here test i did after noticing it was this mod doing it.

loaded a working save and played for 1 hour then tried to load varous saves on it.

1. the one i didn't equip any of the mods items all loaded fine.

2. one i equipped someone with body hardness and heck chains and such 3 saves after it wouldn't load.

well from my understanding of hdt, if its disabled hdt should just stop working. for example on hair it will stretch to infinity but it dont crash the game.

just did a quick check and also looked at the niffs. the ninode crash comes from the prisoner chains and the chain collar cause they have ninodes 1-8 on them. all other items dont crash the game just cause u dont have the hdt.dll disabled.

ima do another test. ima equip the other items but avoid the neck chain and prioners chains and see if ti still happens.

its possible hdt could be just getting over loaded when loading but i always want to know whats wrong with my game.

i verified it was this mod. i always save before i equip items on companions and such. without equipping any of the items game loads fine. once i equip someone with them can be the next save or a hour later that save becomes unload able.

here test i did after noticing it was this mod doing it.

loaded a working save and played for 1 hour then tried to load varous saves on it.

1. the one i didn't equip any of the mods items all loaded fine.

2. one i equipped someone with body hardness and heck chains and such 3 saves after it wouldn't load.

well from my understanding of hdt, if its disabled hdt should just stop working. for example on hair it will stretch to infinity but it dont crash the game.

just did a quick check and also looked at the niffs. the ninode crash comes from the prisoner chains and the chain collar cause they have ninodes 1-8 on them. all other items dont crash the game just cause u dont have the hdt.dll disabled.

ima do another test. ima equip the other items but avoid the neck chain and prioners chains and see if ti still happens.

its possible hdt could be just getting over loaded when loading but i always want to know whats wrong with my game.

Maybe the crash is caused by the nodes not beeing connected to the body when HDT isn't installed idk. I will take a look into this but it doesn't have much priority, if you don't have HDT installed you can't use HDT items... that's not that big of a deal I think.

The savegame problem, on the other hand, sounds a bit more serious. I haven't had any complaints about this yet so maybe this is just caused by the latest items. Can you check if this happens only with the Chain Collar / Prisoner Chain / Ball&Chain items ? As a control group, you can take the chain attachments for the pears, those were created a little bit differently.

ball and chain does it also.

so all the ones causing the crash are ones that have extra nionodes on them. the ball and chain,prisoners chain, and the collar chain x1-x4.

the pears and the signs all still equip with no crash if hdt disabled. only those 3 above causes all 3 of them have extra nionodes so for some reason when hdt is disabled crashfixes says the error is related to missing nionodes.

ok now to test some more. gonna equip the body chains and the signs to see if it was maybe those nionodes on those that causses the unloadable save.  already know on both the current ones i tried had the collar chain x2 and x 4 equipped and became unload-able.

what im think it is its  probably hdt is throwing fits maybe when the game  loads. probably similar to how sometimes u can have a hdt explosion of items when u zone in at times if u dont have hdt setup right.

i only have problem with any equipment name with iron harness/ gloves/ boots and iron nipple while other equipment are fine. 

Edit: i open nifskope the RestrictiveGloves.nif and nothing is there all back.

attachicon.gifScreenShot34.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.jpg

These are all items that get generated with bodyslide, something went wrong there... that's all I can tell you.

Can you check again 2 files please, the version1.51 and Heretical Resources BB CBBE rar. The BodySlide only generate breast bondage which is fine, while the main file missing mesh for boots and a problem with gloves nif, i cant see it on my nifskope. Thanks 

Edit: i open nifskope the RestrictiveGloves.nif and nothing is there all back.

attachicon.gifScreenShot34.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.jpg

These are all items that get generated with bodyslide, something went wrong there... that's all I can tell you.

Have you downloaded/installed/generated the bodyslide files from this link in the download section ?

"#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE"

Again all you problems come from items that get generated with bodyslide! Read the description on the main page if you have trouble installing it... the files are fine.