Love the new HDT ponytail addition! If I could request, that more types of hair plugs/gags/restraints could be added on in the future? Regardless, thanks for the update :)

Hair gags and restraints? I am not sure I understand what you mean ? Maybe I will add more Tail plugs but I am not 100% sure at the moment.

When i try to run fnis for users i get an error unhanded exception has occurred in you application if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click quit the application will close 

the process cannot access the file e:\games\the elder scrolls V skyrim\editon\data\tools\generatefins_for_users\temporrary_logs\generatoefnis_logfile.txt because it is being used by another proccess

any help guys 

I don't think this has anything to do with this mod...

Nice work!

Curious about the collar chains though; in terms of size, they're way bigger than the ankle and wrist chains of the other restraints. Was this a technical reason? If not... could matching the sizes be a possibility?

No, I just scaled them a bit so they are longer without adding more nodes, also I like the size ^^ 

You can scale the chains yourself with nifskope if you want to, you just have to select the first nodes of the different chains and scale them.

These new toys are awesome :) Thanks!

Especially the ball and chain. The game really needed something like that. Now we need a mini mod that adds one to inmates in all the prisons

Thanks, I will add more variations with the next update and also add the Havok chain without a ring you asked for, I forgot about that... 

Oh and I forgot to put it on the list but I added a loose Havok rope. Since you know how they work maybe you can find some good use for it.

Really nice work, again :) thou i think the ponytails are a little bit fidgety and could use (just a little bit) more weight or stiffness (for me)

Thx for this cute mod, regards

I also think the weightpainting of the ponytails is not perfect, I am not very good at that for some reason... but I will try to make them feel a bit heavier by adding more weight in the xml. Which btw you also can do yourself if you want to, just install JFF or open the xml in a text editor and search for:

"<hkparam name="inertiaAndMassInv">(0.017585 0.017585 0.017585 0.040000)</hkparam>" 

The last parameter is the weight the other ones are the inertia, you have to lower the numbers if you want to raise the value so 0.040000 is more weight than 0.060000 for instance.

Love the new HDT ponytail addition! If I could request, that more types of hair plugs/gags/restraints could be added on in the future? Regardless, thanks for the update :)

Hair gags and restraints? I am not sure I understand what you mean ? Maybe I will add more Tail plugs but I am not 100% sure at the moment.

I guess the gags of ponytail hair restrained around the neck, feet or wrists, and a gag that just goes in the mouth, like with the plugs. Also, if there could be a ground model of it too, when I drop it, it disappears.

I guess the gags of ponytail hair restrained around the neck, feet or wrists, and a gag that just goes in the mouth, like with the plugs. Also, if there could be a ground model of it too, when I drop it, it disappears.

I am still not a 100% sure what you mean but restraints made out of hair are unlikely that's rather complicated. If you want the existing plugs to go into the mouth you can actually do this yourself quite easily, just copy the beadsshallow_1 node from the pelvis to the head node and copy and delete the meshes so they will recognize the new position. After that delete the old beadsshallow chain and you are done.

Oh and about the missing ground model, unfortunately, this is true for a few Items and a lot others just have the wrong ground model. Also, the item descriptions are wrong or missing in a lot of cases. I am still searching for someone who would like to help me with this because I simply do not have the time to do that work, not if I want to create more Items.

If someone wants to help me but just doesn't know how to convert an item to a ground model, for instance, I can teach you how this works. Nifskope is actually not as complicated as it looks.

Anyone who is interested in helping with maintaining this mod please write me a Message !!!

when I download 'bodyslide files 1.41 and drop it in nmm it say's " incomplete ", what am I doing wrong ? please help.......and after reading the posts above wondered if you could do both with an ass plug ,so you could take it out of an ass and then put it in a mouth ?

when I download 'bodyslide files 1.41 and drop it in nmm it say's " incomplete ", what am I doing wrong ? please help.......and after reading the posts above wondered if you could do both with an ass plug ,so you could take it out of an ass and then put it in a mouth ?

Sorry but I have to ask since some people already had the same issue. Have you copied the link in the "Heretical Resources v1.41 BodySlide Files DL.txt" file and downloaded the files from mega or did you just put the text file into nmm? Otherwise just try to redownload the files from mega...

About your other question if you mean to do move the plug in an animation it might be possible but it's probably pretty complicated. To convert the nif file from anal to mouth plug, on the other hand, is quite easy.

I was just reading the rest of this long thread when I came across the answer ,sorry ,I realise now I should have started there thanks ,that did it ,for the reply and this awesome addition to my deviance .also was just putting the plug thing out there for someone to think about

Is it just me or do the ponytails match hair color?

It seems like they do and I think that's amazing.

Also, is the a way to attach the end of the collar chain to something?

Yes, they do change their color to match hair color on equip, turns out there is a simple function for this you just need to set the shader settings correct.

But at the moment they loose color on Gameload or entering racemenu and have to be reequipped to run the function again. This is due to Armor objects not firing the OnLoad() event but I am looking for a solution at the moment.

No there currently is no way to attach the collar chain to something but like I mentioned I found a solution for this and I am currently optimizing it. The collar I showcased that is attached to a static point is a separate object, you won't be able to attach the end of an already worn chain collar to something but have to equip a new collar where the HDT settings are altered. I still have a few problems with this method but I am optimistic that most of them can be solved.

When i try to run fnis for users i get an error unhanded exception has occurred in you application if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you click quit the application will close

the process cannot access the file e:\games\the elder scrolls V skyrim\editon\data\tools\generatefins_for_users\temporrary_logs\generatoefnis_logfile.txt because it is being used by another proccess

any help guys

This only happens after installing this mod, looks like a perms issue. I am sure I have every thing upto date any insight would be appreciated. I will be trying a few other things and will let you know what I find

any help guys

This only happens after installing this mod, looks like a perms issue. I am sure I have every thing upto date any insight would be appreciated. I will be trying a few other things and will let you know what I find

Alright, first please make absolutely sure this mod is causing it. Disable just HR run Fnis enable HR again and run Fnis a second time and check for differences.

If this only happens with HR beeing installed try to redownload the latest main file of HR and install it again and check if Fnis works. 

The thing is HR doesn't add any animations and it doesn't even appear in the process list when Fnis runs so I can hardly imagine why HR should be the reason for your problem.

​I would fancy some more tail plugs.  Variety is a winning path on that end ;)

I think I have an odd issue... Whenever I equip the "breast squeezing" ropes/chains, the body and textures get misaligned. Is there a simple solution that I missed in bodyslide or is it something wrong with the models?

I use CBBE btw.

shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&heig

Always read the "How to use" Chapter & the FAQ before asking questions  :P

BB Items are not CBBE compatible.

New chain related gear is pretty sweet thanks! Not sure if design choice or arbitrary outcome but the chains are unrealisticly huge  :lol: , I might have to make an alternate walk for some of these just to accomodate their size/imaginary weight  :D

Both design choice and method to reduce nodes. I might add a chain that is smaller but I have to add more chain parts to make it longer. I don't know what's the limit on nodes that are attached to each other or how this many nodes affect performance. Also, I have a relatively high-end Pc so it might happen that it works fine on my system but over half of the userbase gets framerates from hell.

Oh and I already said this in the post above maybe this helps you ? "You can scale the chains yourself with nifskope if you want to, you just have to select the first nodes of the different chains and scale them."

How do you get rid of the mittens? They are becoming more annoying every time i grab a good thing xD

Do you mean the Iron mittens? If you can't unequip them you use the items from DDe, I don't have any DD script mechanics applied in HR.

Is Lydia hanging from the ceiling something i can actually do with this mod? Or another mod? I was searching something like this in disploay model for quite a while. :)

And: will there be CBBE versions of the bustiers any time? I love them, but i also love CBBE.

The havok chains&ropes are from HR yes, but they have to be set into the game world and edited a little bit in the CK if you want to use them.

At the moment they really are a modders resource, unlike the devices.

Musje's Home Sweet Home mod has made them available for ingame use if you have HR installed alongside, maybe you want to try that?

No, there probably will never be a CBBE version of my breast bondage items. If you are interested in the details a few days ago I answered this in the ZEP support thread >>Post<<

Is Lydia hanging from the ceiling something i can actually do with this mod? Or another mod? I was searching something like this in disploay model for quite a while. :)

And: will there be CBBE versions of the bustiers any time? I love them, but i also love CBBE.

The havok chains&ropes are from HR yes, but they have to be set into the game world and edited a little bit in the CK if you want to use them.

Musje's Home Sweet Home mod has made them available for ingame use if you have HR installed alongside, maybe you want to try that?

No, there probably will never be a CBBE version of my breast bondage items. If you are interested in the details a few days ago I answered this in the ZEP support thread >>Post<<

Ah, both is intresting, thanks. I tried to make a UUNP based body look like my CBBE (technically it's a COS body with CBBE meshes) in bodyslide, but failed. Maybe i'll give it another try once. If you're ever in the mood to make a CBBE version i'd be glad, though. :) Anyways, thank you for your awesome work!

Musje's Home Sweet Home mod has made them available for ingame use if you have HR installed alongside, maybe you want to try that?

I'd love to make the chains work in a mod I have, any hints on where and how to start working with them? How would I attach one end to an actor assuming that the chain exists in the world already?

New chain related gear is pretty sweet thanks! Not sure if design choice or arbitrary outcome but the chains are unrealisticly huge  :lol: , I might have to make an alternate walk for some of these just to accomodate their size/imaginary weight  :D

Both design choice and method to reduce nodes. I might add a chain that is smaller but I have to add more chain parts to make it longer. I don't know what's the limit on nodes that are attached to each other or how this many nodes affect performance. Also, I have a relatively high-end Pc so it might happen that it works fine on my system but over half of the userbase gets framerates from hell.

Oh and I already said this in the post above maybe this helps you ? "You can scale the chains yourself with nifskope if you want to, you just have to select the first nodes of the different chains and scale them."

Fair enough, oh cool I will try that, I did in fact attempt to scale the chain down and while it worked out there  a were visual glitches as Im not all that good with scaling physics objects. I will try it per node and see how it turns out  ;)

I'd love to make the chains work in a mod I have, any hints on where and how to start working with them? How would I attach one end to an actor assuming that the chain exists in the world already?

Please, don't quote the whole post if I made such a giant multi-answer post this just clutters the thread ;) just delete the unnecessary parts.

So, about your question, Open your mod in the CK and load HR as an active file. Then in the object window go to Activators under WorldObjects and search for HR_ this will bring up all references coming from HR. Pick one of the ropes or chains, open it up and take a look at the script. The crucial function is AddHavokBallAndSocketConstraint , just take a look how it works. You can then use my premade activators or make your own using the HR meshes and your script.

Fair enough, oh cool I will try that, I did in fact attempt to scale the chain down and while it worked out there  a were visual glitches as Im not all that good with scaling physics objects. I will try it per node and see how it turns out  ;)

Since the chains are skinned to the nodes you pretty much have to scale the first nodes, otherwise the mesh is scaled but the physics is not which often has weird results. For the first chain in the chain collar select "NC_1" , rightclick, transform, edit, and then set the scale to 0,8 or something like that.

I just made one chain that has 14 chain pieces that are skinned to 7 nodes. This way I just have to duplicate the nodes and the chain mesh, rename them, add new entries in the havok xml and connect the chains there. The chains in the prisoner chain are the same, I wanted to have one chain I can reuse for multiple items by having it kind of self-contained. So theoretically you can put 100 of those chain pieces together just by using nifskope and the xml file, without having to do any 3d editing.