Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

CliftonJD,

Sorry I been out of commission for like 4 months, was messing around. What I was doing was slapping every NPC and enslaving them, and a number of NPCs were leaving duplicate containers in T-poses scattered around the landscape.

almost all hydra slaves left duplicate containers in T-pose after they were successfully enslaved.
a few Immersive wenches but not all.

I was wondering, almost all hydra slaves are FOX RACE, and a few wenches too.

when the script to enslave a NPC copy and delete the old ID, does the NPC have to be a certain voice types and race types in the past that I remember would be some peoples pet peeves until they were added.

I dont remember the exact issues in the past, but I was wondering is there any issue enslaving NPC that are still labeled "FoxRace"?  

edit: never mind its not the fox race thing. 
I zoomed way out and everything is great up until you click I am taking to to paradise halls, the NPC dies and collapses, as the cloned NPC becomes visible and short distance away behind where the PC stands a T-posed clone shows up. kind of like a timer issue. I wonder if a heavy scripted game might effect the transition when the clone might GET NPCS stats, clone, remove original and spawn new copy and it spawn the new copy and never gets rid of the original.

Kind of like a new game its works great on a few new slaves but after awhile collecting more slaves that issues becomes more and more regardless what NPC is enslaved. 

So my question could there be a time out issue from a heavy scripted game? I am gonna start a new game and try a few know hydra slaves that give me that issue and see if I can duplicate the same issue on a small game save and early in a game play.

SOLVED: 

Ok new start told a slave follow me for sex, whacked the slave and enslave , and again a duplicate clone in t-pose after the copy spawned.
THEN
reload told the slave we are done, as the slave walked away, I whacked and enslave, only a spawn clone and no duplicate original left in a t-pose.

last
reload my ongoing game, told the slave that was following me that we are done, whacked it and enslaved it, Wahlla.... perfect Clone and no extra T-pose NPC copy with the cloned NPC.

So some how the mod follow me for sex makes a bug getting a t-pose clone when an NPC is following you around for sex.

Maybe someone else can concur this bug and duplicate it. then Clifton might be able to code a fix for it maybe ????

On 2/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, MilfSimmer said:

Not sure if this has been reported, for some reason the mods shows me different names while dialogues show me the same name as the console show if I click on them

Hide contents

image.png.328daa222d78b73660a9f9084270c382.pngimage.png.38ad301cea93ec4712ca544e30129513.png

image.png.b5828686f3fb5f06fcba12cc82659525.png

There is two things happing. the renaming of PAHE slaves is so you can see the difference of say 5 slaves captured and their progress stats who is who when looking at them or by the list instead of have 5 of them in your PAHE list all named "Slave"

If you capture say like 5 hydra slaves, the 5 Hydras slaves renamed to Mary, Lisa, Rose, June, Jane and will all show "slave" when selling them via AYGAS mods dialogue. same thing with Deadly wenches, but a few reoccurring immersive Wench are named lalawench as well. the same selling them will display "deadly Wench" or "lalaWench" , not what you named them as.
yes it can be a pain in the ass selling them not knowing which of the 5 your are actually selling.

Answer: The Console view looks at the original name like Alrid or like the many NPCs having the generic tag "Deadly Wench"  or "Slave" from hydras mod and not a unique name. not a bug.

Fix: What your asking if if when selling a slave that I believe it would be AYGAS mod to be able to share or look at the new tagged name over the original ID mods name.

Hello, i 've never tried this mod before, so i am a bit at a loss trying to figure out which mods i have to use, especially for the "slave camp". Because in the download section, there are:

1) Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z

2) layam's original slave camp with updated meshes and textures.zip

3) paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp-adjusted 5-15-16.7z

I am trying to use the "pahe_lives_on-7.3.9 basic install with out addons loose files.7z". So which of the 3 above mods must i use?

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Hello, i 've never tried this mod before, so i am a bit at a loss trying to figure out which mods i have to use, especially for the "slave camp". Because in the download section, there are:

1) Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z

2) layam's original slave camp with updated meshes and textures.zip

3) paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp-adjusted 5-15-16.7z

I am trying to use the "pahe_lives_on-7.3.9 basic install with out addons loose files.7z". So which of the 3 above mods must i use?

Thank you.

The simplest method of using this mod is to download the complete files,

pahe_lives_on-7.3.9 with all addons install loose files.7z

which is the next file to the bottom when you are on the download page. Then, simply tick "off" any of the esp's that you don't want (for example, if you don;t want the TDF prostitution pack turn off the esp that integrates with that). Make sure you turn "off" any esp that your mod manager says that you do not have the master for.

Also, before you start, you may want to look at these two mods by Musje that expand on Paradise Halls (since whether you use these mods or not may impact which esp's you want to tick "off").

Home Sweet Home:     

And You Get A Slave:     

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The simplest method of using this mod is to download the complete files,

pahe_lives_on-7.3.9 with all addons install loose files.7z

which is the next file to the bottom when you are on the download page. Then, simply tick "off" any of the esp's that you don't want (for example, if you don;t want the TDF prostitution pack turn off the esp that integrates with that). Make sure you turn "off" any esp that your mod manager says that you do not have the master for.

Also, before you start, you may want to look at these two mods by Musje that expand on Paradise Halls (since whether you use these mods or not may impact which esp's you want to tick "off").

Home Sweet Home:     

And You Get A Slave:     

Oh, thanks a lot! I will follow your tips. I had found the first mod and thought it would be useful since i wasn't sure what to do about the "camp" and the 2nd one certainly gives you an option about what to do with all the bandits that i plan to enslave...

Help! Pahe is running fine, Sweet Home apparently needs a quest so does nothing and i haven't tried to sell a slave yet, but i got already an enslaved Necromancer escape!!!  I got too confident, because i previously caught 3 bandits and i managed to get them all at once ,"safe and sound" (despite their attemtps to escape), from Knifepoint bandit camp to Falkreath on foot and now i have them locked in Lakeview Manor's basement. I hope they stay there... 

The thing is, in the forge i could only forge 1 "Slave collar" and unlimited "iron slave collars". Oddly enough, i can't forge a second "slave collar", even though i do have the ingredients. For some reason the forge doesn't "see" the common soul gem in my inventory. 

Anyway, i get a lonenly Necromancer attacking me by surprised at dusk and i enslave her. I put an iron collar to her and i manage to get to Falkreath with only 1 escape attempt (she was "afraid"). And then as i was outside Solaf's shop, i launched Dwemer storage cube, to prepare things for sale and as i go back, she wasn't there! She escaped! I can't find a way to track her!  

Is there anything else i could have done? (aside the fact that apparently entering the Storage Cube doesn't "freeze" the status of the slave, now i know). And why can't i forge a second "slave collar"?

Also, can the submission level decrease if you haven't visited the slaves for some time? Or is it "stuck" once you go past the level that they try to escape?

12 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Help! Pahe is running fine, Sweet Home apparently needs a quest so does nothing and i haven't tried to sell a slave yet, but i got already an enslaved Necromancer escape!!!  I got too confident, because i previously caught 3 bandits and i managed to get them all at once ,"safe and sound" (despite their attemtps to escape), from Knifepoint bandit camp to Falkreath on foot and now i have them locked in Lakeview Manor's basement. I hope they stay there... 

The thing is, in the forge i could only forge 1 "Slave collar" and unlimited "iron slave collars". Oddly enough, i can't forge a second "slave collar", even though i do have the ingredients. For some reason the forge doesn't "see" the common soul gem in my inventory. 

Anyway, i get a lonenly Necromancer attacking me by surprised at dusk and i enslave her. I put an iron collar to her and i manage to get to Falkreath with only 1 escape attempt (she was "afraid"). And then as i was outside Solaf's shop, i launched Dwemer storage cube, to prepare things for sale and as i go back, she wasn't there! She escaped! I can't find a way to track her!  

Is there anything else i could have done? (aside the fact that apparently entering the Storage Cube doesn't "freeze" the status of the slave, now i know). And why can't i forge a second "slave collar"?

Also, can the submission level decrease if you haven't visited the slaves for some time? Or is it "stuck" once you go past the level that they try to escape?

The common soul gem needs a soul in it.

Try using the console to add items early in the game. If you know what I'm talking about ignore this spoiler:

Spoiler

To open the console on an English language console hit the tilde "~" key. When the console opens type,

help "iron collar of leashing"

and hit Enter (and yes, include the quotes or it won't work. The console will then return some information that begins with ARMO (for armor) or something like that. You are looking for the 8 digit (remember this is hexadecimal and some letters are digits here) code. Assuming that the code it gives is ab123456, then type

player.additem ab123456 X

and hit Enter.  Where X is the number of them that you want. Don't get too greedy remember they have weight and you can always add more later in this same manner). 

Slaves will run away until you get their submission over 40. Generally best to use the leash collar to hold all of them over 1 and work on the 1 until you have that submission. You may just want to aim for 50 since that is the point at which AYGAS will allow you to sell them.

I hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

The common soul gem needs a soul in it.

Try using the console to add items early in the game. If you know what I'm talking about ignore this spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

To open the console on an English language console hit the tilde "~" key. When the console opens type,

help "iron collar of leashing"

and hit Enter (and yes, include the quotes or it won't work. The console will then return some information that begins with ARMO (for armor) or something like that. You are looking for the 8 digit (remember this is hexadecimal and some letters are digits here) code. Assuming that the code it gives is ab123456, then type

player.additem ab123456 X

and hit Enter.  Where X is the number of them that you want. Don't get too greedy remember they have weight and you can always add more later in this same manner). 

Slaves will run away until you get their submission over 40. Generally best to use the leash collar to hold all of them over 1 and work on the 1 until you have that submission. You may just want to aim for 50 since that is the point at which AYGAS will allow you to sell them.

I hope that helps.

Oh, filled soul gem! How stupid of me! Thanks!

Aha! i think i saw a leash collar in the forge, but i couldn't craft it. So i had to make without... Oh, 50 is enough to sell them! Good to know!

One more question if you don't mind. Is there a way to have another slave train a new one? Because you could do that in Oblivion (Bravil Underground). I have one at submission 90+ right now and another at 80+, while the newest one is still at 60+. So it would be nice if the one with 90+ could train the new recruit... I guess i am asking for too much, because i saw no such option. :)

Anyway, i am going to find out the rest i guess. The important thing is that now i know the basics and the mod is also very stable, not CTD or anything. I only had a weird bug with a Breezehome mod having its main door getting disabled once inside, but i changed the load order and put it at the end the door was working again. Maybe it was a strange interaction between Pahe and Sexy Bandit captives, because i had 3 captives inside Breezehome before installing Pahe.

10 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Oh, filled soul gem! How stupid of me! Thanks!

Aha! i think i saw a leash collar in the forge, but i couldn't craft it. So i had to make without... Oh, 50 is enough to sell them! Good to know!

One more question if you don't mind. Is there a way to have another slave train a new one? Because you could do that in Oblivion (Bravil Underground). I have one at submission 90+ right now and another at 80+, while the newest one is still at 60+. So it would be nice if the one with 90+ could train the new recruit... I guess i am asking for too much, because i saw no such option. :)

Anyway, i am going to find out the rest i guess. The important thing is that now i know the basics and the mod is also very stable, not CTD or anything. I only had a weird bug with a Breezehome mod having its main door getting disabled once inside, but i changed the load order and put it at the end the door was working again. Maybe it was a strange interaction between Pahe and Sexy Bandit captives, because i had 3 captives inside Breezehome before installing Pahe.

Your last question is the main reason to get Home Sweet Home. You need to get a "house cell token." These can be purchased from the Restless Hunter and certain mine guards after completing the HSH quest. However, as mentioned above in the spoiler, early in the game it is simplest to just use console commands to give you the first one(s) so that you can set up training. Look at HSH for more information.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Your last question is the main reason to get Home Sweet Home. You need to get a "house cell token." These can be purchased from the Restless Hunter and certain mine guards after completing the HSH quest. However, as mentioned above in the spoiler, early in the game it is simplest to just use console commands to give you the first one(s) so that you can set up training. Look at HSH for more information.

Home Sweet Home (HSH) and And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) are required mods in my mod list.  :)    There's a quest in HSH which is worth going through once, but if you play again, the quest can be turned off in the MCM and after asking the Restless Hunter Innkeeper a particular question, you can then buy/sell with innkeeper and attend the auctions.  AYGAS allows one to sell slaves to almost anyone in Skyrim (after leveling up your slaver skills).  At first sell to innkeepers and a few private citizens, the AYGAS slave prices are much better, IMO.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Thanks. Yeah, i read the HSH file and figured out the whole thing. I googled and found that i must visit the Restless Hunter near Ivarstead. Then you can also have one slave train another...

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Home Sweet Home (HSH) and And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) are required mods in my mod list.  :)    There's a quest in HSH which is worth going through once, but if you play again, the quest can be turned off in the MCM and after asking the Restless Hunter Innkeeper a particular question, you can then buy/sell with innkeeper and attend the auctions.  AYGAS allows one to sell slaves to almost anyone in Skyrim (after leveling up your slaver skills).  At first sell to innkeepers and a few private citizens, the AYGAS slave prices are much better, IMO.

Thank you. Yes, i noticed the option in MCM, but since it's the first time i use the mod, i may as well do the quest too.  Yeah, i am cleaning the Falkreath hold at the moment and i noticed that Valga Vinicia is already positive about buying a slave, because even if i didn't have anyone with me at the time, there was a dialogue about "having a slave" and she replied "who wouldn't want to" or something like that. So she will be my first customer. 

Thank you both, again.

It's fun mod and gives you extra incentive to chase down bandits... I also run "Sexy Bandit captives" at the moment and there are no conflicts and they both have their strengths and weaknesses as mods, so it's best to have them both. Pahe sure makes for prettier slaves, because my ordinary bandits look better than most of "Sexy bandit captives" slaves, so right now i have released about 60-70% of the sexy bandit captives i 've found. I intend to keep the prettiest ones as "house entertainment".

I successfully sold my first bandit slave to Solaf! 1580 gold! Yay!  The only odd thing is that she is now identified by Solaf as "Bandit Oultaw" and not by the random name that Pahe gave her.

I also saw a "severity percentage" in the MCM, but the description is a bit obscure. Does it affect the submission level that can be gained by whip only? Seems like a difficulty setting, but the description isn't very helpful, since when you use the "spell" to see the slave stats, there is no "punishment trainning".

Yes, get used to the dual names. Ir comes back time and again. It is a well-known phenomenon that CliftonJD would get rid of if he could.

Yes, the severity percentage is a difficulty setting. It used to go to 200% (which would make getting submission easier) but now it's all about how hard you want to make it on yourself.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yes, get used to the dual names. Ir comes back time and again. It is a well-known phenomenon that CliftonJD would get rid of if he could.

Yes, the severity percentage is a difficulty setting. It used to go to 200% (which would make getting submission easier) but now it's all about how hard you want to make it on yourself.

Thanks. I can live with that. It's just a bit immersion braking, because one moment you have "Reja" (automatic name) and you sell her and the next moment she becomes "Bandit Outlaw". But, it's a minor thing.

Ok, thanks for confirming my suspicion... I tried it at 60 and seems OK. Besides, i only catch the pretty ones, so i am in no hurry to make an army of slaves or make it too easy or economy-breaking activity.

2 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Thanks. I can live with that. It's just a bit immersion braking, because one moment you have "Reja" (automatic name) and you sell her and the next moment she becomes "Bandit Outlaw". But, it's a minor thing.

Ok, thanks for confirming my suspicion... I tried it at 60 and seems OK. Besides, i only catch the pretty ones, so i am in no hurry to make an army of slaves or make it too easy or economy-breaking activity.

I understand but my gripe is that I don't like spending too much time getting the submission up to 40 in order to keep them from running away.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I understand but my gripe is that I don't like spending too much time getting the submission up to 40 in order to keep them from running away.

Yeah, i understand exactly the problem. I am starting a new game and i am thinking exactly about this. Since i won't have Lakeview Manor until i get decent cash to buy it, where am i going to keep the captives without them escaping? I thought about a mod "Lockable locks" , plus a custom home near Falkreath, but i am not sure if i want to use that mod, because it might get annoying (see mod comments)...  Of course another option would be to forge a collar with leash and just stay around them till submission goes up or i guess skip the quest, so that you can activate Home Sweet Home immediately, but since i 've never done the quest, i 'd like to do it at least once, out of curiocity/roleplaying.

56 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Yeah, i understand exactly the problem. I am starting a new game and i am thinking exactly about this. Since i won't have Lakeview Manor until i get decent cash to buy it, where am i going to keep the captives without them escaping? I thought about a mod "Lockable locks" , plus a custom home near Falkreath, but i am not sure if i want to use that mod, because it might get annoying...  Of course another option would be to forge a collar with leash and just stay around them till submission goes up or i guess skip the quest, so that you can activate Home Sweet Home immediately, but since i 've never done the quest, i 'd like to do it at least once, out of curiocity/roleplaying.

10 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Yeah, i understand exactly the problem. I am starting a new game and i am thinking exactly about this. Since i won't have Lakeview Manor until i get decent cash to buy it, where am i going to keep the captives without them escaping? I thought about a mod "Lockable locks" , plus a custom home near Falkreath, but i am not sure if i want to use that mod, because it might get annoying...  Of course another option would be to forge a collar with leash and just stay around them till submission goes up or i guess skip the quest, so that you can activate Home Sweet Home immediately, but since i 've never done the quest, i 'd like to do it at least once, out of curiocity/roleplaying.

What I do is simply take the time with the first slave I intend to keep. I beat her and fuck her alternately (with at least a few seconds between each) until her submission is over 40. I then take her to Dragonsreach and use the HSH dialogue "I am going to tie you up," "let's get the chains out," and whichever one appeals to me at the moment. I make certain that I have told her that she will fight for me and that she will address me as a slave should. Having done that I leave her in Dragonsreach. Over time, with no more effort on my part, her submission, combat and pose skills will increase. If I make a habit of having sex with her once or twice every time I am in Dragonsreach (which happens a lot in my early game) I can have sex and the other 3 mentioned to 100 in the space of about a game month. I will then be able to use her as a trainer.

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

What I do is simply take the time with the first slave I intend to keep. I beat her and fuck her alternately (with at least a few seconds between each) until her submission is over 40. I then take her to Dragonsreach and use the HSH dialogue "I am going to tie you up," "let's get the chains out," and whichever one appeals to me at the moment. I make certain that I have told her that she will fight for me and that she will address me as a slave should. Having done that I leave her in Dragonsreach. Over time, with no more effort on my part, her submission, combat and pose skills will increase. If I make a habit of having sex with her once or twice every time I am in Dragonsreach (which happens a lot in my early game) I can have sex and the other 3 mentioned to 100 in the space of about a game month. I will then be able to use her as a trainer.

That's a very useful strategy, i must say. I tend to start and stay for long enough in Falkreath, so i could "park" her in the Jarl's house and follow your strategy... I had read in the help file that if you just leave them tied, the pose trainning rises, but i didn't know that telling them that they will fight for you, makes combat rise too. That's very useful!

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

That's a very useful strategy, i must say. I tend to start and stay for long enough in Falkreath, so i could "park" her in the Jarl's house and follow your strategy... I had read in the help file that if you just leave them tied, the pose trainning rises, but i didn't know that telling them that they will fight for you, makes combat rise too. That's very useful!

Thanks! 

You're welcome. And leaving them tied also increases their submission.

7 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Thanks! 

I didn't know about combat rising while tied, either.  The first slave I tie-up and leave in Milk Mod Economy's (MME's) add-on mod called "The dungeon".  It's in a sewer outlet just under the last bridge into Whiterun.  Lots of room for slaves, room for a Home Sweet Home (HSH) cage and lots of room for slave training equipment.  It comes with a ton of milking machines, if that's of interest.  The first slave also gets a leash collar, I believe some can found in Farengar's study in Dragon's Reach or can be created at a forge, but I just cheat some in.

Once the first slave is up in subjugation and after some, errrr, close-contact-behavior-modification, I add a HSH cage, capture another slave and have the first train the second.  When ready, the first becomes an HSH taskmaster, the second trains a third and so on.  Eventually, I take a slave out to dungeon-dive with me and raise combat training, eventually putting back into the slave pool to train others in combat.  I use And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) to then sell the less wanted slaves to the general population and increase my slaver status.  Fun for everyone.  Except, perhaps, the slaves, but they learn to like it.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, ForestElf said:

Thanks! 

I use a frequent but harmless bug to raise submission, respect, fight and sex training, sometimes when you talk to slaves every once in a while pops up a dialogue option that is not supposed to appear. With some slaves the dialogue "I thought I told you to address me properly" shows all the time even when the slave address you correctly, my advise: use double whip in each hand and hard attacks on them, fastest way for submission and respect. I only use One Hit on them every time I "educate " a slave, the hard attack using 2 whips, just one impact and repeat the dialogue.

"Not in the mood to fight eh?" repeats a lot too even when they fight, a double whip session call. "You are going to do something for me" is a good one for respect too since slaves oftenly reacts really bad with this order. As for sex training I always use the "whip" option as much as I can for a fast increase, you may want to bang them as soon as you can but you will gain a exp boost with the whip first. In 2 days I have a full 100 exp slave ready to be a trainer.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You're welcome. And leaving them tied also increases their submission.

Yeah, this one i had noticed, since i had 3 left in Lakeview Manor's cell and even the 3rd one, despite the fact that i had lowered the severity to 60, arrived quite easily to 80+ submission and much of it was just by having her locked there...

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I didn't know about combat rising while tied, either.  The first slave I tie-up and leave in Milk Mod Economy's (MME's) add-on mod called "The dungeon".  It's in a sewer outlet just under the last bridge into Whiterun.  Lots of room for slaves, room for a Home Sweet Home (HSH) cage and lots of room for slave training equipment.  It comes with a ton of milking machines, if that's of interest.  The first slave also gets a leash collar, I believe some can found in Farengar's study in Dragon's Reach or can be created at a forge, but I just cheat some in.

Once the first slave is up in subjugation and after some, errrr, close-contact-behavior-modification, I add a HSH cage, capture another slave and have the first train the second.  When ready, the first becomes an HSH taskmaster, the second trains a third and so on.  Eventually, I take a slave out to dungeon-dive with me and raise combat training, eventually putting back into the slave pool to train others in combat.  I use And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) to then sell the less wanted slaves to the general population and increase my slaver status.  Fun for everyone.  Except, perhaps, the slaves, but they learn to like it.

The info about combat rising while tied, should be included in the help file. It's too big of an omission. I was looking at it thinking "oh boy, must i bring them with me really?". Because i dislike having followers in combat. That mod might come in handy. I don't think i will be running MME any time soon, since, the more loverslab mod i add, the more bugs i get. I can play weeks with no CTD and as soon as i add something "complicated" from Sexlab, i start having issues. Now i started new game and i had a weird "hard lock", i had to do hard reset on the PC (power button). Either load order problem or some conflict... I use MO, but my knowledge of Skyrim's inner workings is limited...

I do run Pahe+HSM+AYGAS though. Boy, i see you have everything perfectly designed! Even "chain training"!  You 're a pro!  Thanks for the tips!

4 minutes ago, サマエル said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I use a frequent but harmless bug to raise submission, respect, fight and sex training, sometimes when you talk to slaves every once in a while pops up a dialogue option that is not supposed to appear. With some slaves the dialogue "I thought I told you to address me properly" shows all the time even when the slave address you correctly, my advise: use double whip in each hand and hard attacks on them, fastest way for submission and respect. I only use One Hit on them every time I "educate " a slave, the hard attack using 2 whips, just one impact and repeat the dialogue.

"Not in the mood to fight eh?" repeats a lot too even when they fight, a double whip session call. "You are going to do something for me" is a good one for respect too since slaves oftenly reacts really bad with this order. As for sex training I always use the "whip" option as much as I can for a fast increase, you may want to bang them as soon as you can but you will gain a exp boost with the whip first. In 2 days I have a full 100 exp slave ready to be a trainer.

Wait, there is also "whip dual wieding"? LOL! I hadn't even thought about that!  This mod should have a much more detailed description! LOL! My thanks!

27 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Wait, there is also "whip dual wieding"? LOL! I hadn't even thought about that!  This mod should have a much more detailed description! LOL! My thanks!

Don't get too excited. The response is to the damage done. You can use anything, fists, swords, bows, spells etc. and get the same (roughly) effect. What the whip gives you is a lower chance of accidentally killing your slave.