Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, AVS said:

Changing slots is fairly simple, but there's three places that you have to change it and you have to do all three or the collars won't show up in-game.

First, you change the slot assignment on the model itself. You can do this in either NifSkope or Outfit Studio by finding the 'partions' listing; I find OS to be more convenient to use as the slot list is in it's own tab, where NifSkope has it at the bottom of the model info block, but either way works fine. IIRC the collars are all made of a single mesh, but do the same for any additional meshes that may be in the models.

Next you'll want to open up the PAH .esm file in the creation kit. Find the armor entries for the collars and open them, and you'll see a list of armor slots in the middle of the window. Click on the amulet slot, which should be highlighted, to deselect it and then click on slot 45 to change it over. Then find the 'armor add-ons' pane at the bottom of the window. This is where the CK links to the actual model, and there should be a couple of entries here for the iron collars since they use different models for the beast races. Click on these to open the add-on's window, where you'll find yet another slot listing. Make the same changes as before for each add-on, and finalize everything by hitting 'ok' to close the windows and the save button to save the changes to the .esm file.

Do all that right and the collars should switch over to slot 45 without any complaint. Try not to touch anything else in the .esm though, to avoid messing anything up. You'll have to repeat this if you update the mod and overwrite your altered .esm, as well. If the collars are 'invisible' in-game, you missed a step somewhere.

Excellent, I think I can do that. I'm slowly getting comfortable with CK & NifSkope. I saw that first place in the CK already, just need to find the second, and the right block part in NifSkope.
Thanks!

Getting a weird bug, my slaves dissapear after a while, they become invisible, they are just in the same place but can't be seen not even when resurrected, or killed

EDIT: nvm its a wet and cold bug, figured it out when summoning a slave and getting it visible again when its cowl appeared on its head.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:05 AM, AVS said:

Been playing with the newest version for a bit, but haven't seen some mentioned changes take effect. Angry slaves still go into the 'crossed arms' idle quite often, and I'm not sure if I'm getting any respect training effect from having the DD gags on them, despite a few of the current group having been gagged for quite a while. Is that supposed to be a passive increase like submission gets while they're restrained, or does it just boost the effect of the normal respect dialog?

yes, the gag training is mainly a boost to the usual dialog but you might get some passive effect from it as well when the slave attempts to get mouthy. might have to tweak it later, finding newly captured slaves boosted to 90 respect thru passive effect rather quick while gagged.

can't think of any reason why you'd be unable to see the changes, maybe check your log to see its registered as the current version and detected the dd gags. oh and if the log shows any indication of the slaves being detected as a none object to dd, that would cause issues. post it here if you need help with the log. if the log looks good, another idea would be to coc qasmoke then reboot pahe from the mcm

On 12/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, sudoshywolf said:

Hey, so my slaves don't actually follow me into the lakeview manor cell, they just keep running towards the cellar door and going through it over and over. Do you know why this might be? Is it because I have Hearthfire Extended? Thanks

sounds like a likely guess to me as well, but i've never heard that bug so couldn't say either

The slave camp isn't working for me, I don't know where to go to sell slaves in the rebuild and in the older one the guy isn't going into his place to allow me to sell them (perhaps a mod conflict?) I'll see if AFT is the problem, maybe. But it's a bummer cause selling slaves is one of my fav parts of the mod

EDIT: not aft, he's still broken T_T

14 hours ago, sudoshywolf said:

The slave camp isn't working for me, I don't know where to go to sell slaves in the rebuild and in the older one the guy isn't going into his place to allow me to sell them (perhaps a mod conflict?) I'll see if AFT is the problem, maybe. But it's a bummer cause selling slaves is one of my fav parts of the mod

EDIT: not aft, he's still broken T_T

thats the most common problem with the camps, have to choose 1 camp per save game play thru. you can't switch camps mid-save

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Corsec said:

Will it be possible to enslave followers if I speak to them while they're in bleedout?

I tested and found out I can. However, since PAHE seems to clone the NPCs, will this badly affect scripted followers? I'm also using Nether Follower Framework, will that be compatible with enslaved followers?

Basically I want to enslave custom modded followers, and roleplay as if I bought them at auction. What would be the best practice for enslaving them in this way? Will it be through combat like with enemies, or is there another way to do it? Would it be better to enslave them without making them followers and rely on the PAHE system to make them follow me?

On 1/8/2020 at 1:18 PM, DMC500 said:

I discovered "Ingrid" and "Khajiit" in bandit dungeon, what are they and what i need to do with them?

if its a pahe placement, those are free slaves for your amusement. should be no need for extra work to capture them, just activate for the options

On 1/9/2020 at 1:20 PM, mayamnf1 said:

My apologies in advance if this has already been addressed...

When I whip a slave who's in a pillory, the slave exits the pillory and crouches on the floor. Is there a way to stop that and just keep the slave in the pillory?

generally no, i'd have to look into a fix for the slave crouching down if whipped or beaten while restrained

On 1/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, Corsec said:

Will it be possible to enslave followers if I speak to them while they're in bleedout?

yes, unless you disable that from the mcm choices. if perhaps you want to enslave 1, but not others then you are also given the cancel option before enslavement

15 hours ago, Corsec said:

Would it be better to enslave them without making them followers and rely on the PAHE system to make them follow me?

yes, i'm not familiar with the follower system you mentioned, but generally its better if they're not your followers or if they're dismissed

15 hours ago, Corsec said:

since PAHE seems to clone the NPCs, will this badly affect scripted followers?

that depends on the scripting of the follower, sometimes its flawless so long as they're not current followers and other times it can go bad. the more mcm options available to the follower, the more likely it will be to cause problems during enslavement.

if you attempt it, save first before enslavement and watch closely for errors

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that depends on the scripting of the follower, sometimes its flawless so long as they're not current followers and other times it can go bad. the more mcm options available to the follower, the more likely it will be to cause problems during enslavement.

if you attempt it, save first before enslavement and watch closely for errors

OK, thanks for responding. I understand that I should dismiss followers before enslaving them. Is it OK to make them followers again after enslaving them by using the vanilla follower dialogue? Or should I never use the vanilla follower dialogue, and instead only rely on the PAHE dialogue to bring them with me?

no never make them followers again. it will either break the games follower system or it will break pahe. once they a slave leave them as a slave or never enslave them. i recommend dont eslaave follers instead do like i do. anyone thats not quest or their quests done or they not in a main city u go t often enslave them

for me i enslave anyoen whos not inside a main city and their quest done.

if u gunho to enslve a folower use this so u can take and change face of anyoneut has a SE version

Are there any mods that add interactions with Vampirism beyond the "perpetually available for feeding" aspect of things? perhaps with Dawnguard installed we could have an option to repeat what was done on Dexion with our slaves? It kinda always bugged me that we got taught how to make thralls in the Dawnguard Vampire questline and nothing ever came out of it other then Dexion.

I am looking for a way to enslave npcs, or at least knock them down, while I am in werewolf form. I would take any solution that would keep my PC from having to kill an enemy npc that I would want to enslave, either right away while in werewolf form, or later after transforming back to human.

Right now I am using the mod that lets werewolves interact and use menus, and that works fine, but if I could ditch this mod I would. Its not very immersive and its kind of a cheat. 

6 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

I am looking for a way to enslave npcs, or at least knock them down, while I am in werewolf form. I would take any solution that would keep my PC from having to kill an enemy npc that I would want to enslave, either right away while in werewolf form, or later after transforming back to human.

Right now I am using the mod that lets werewolves interact and use menus, and that works fine, but if I could ditch this mod I would. Its not very immersive and its kind of a cheat. 

Innate Werewolf Fear shout not working for you?

On 1/13/2020 at 8:06 AM, sidfu said:

no never make them followers again. it will either break the games follower system or it will break pahe. once they a slave leave them as a slave or never enslave them. i recommend dont eslaave follers instead do like i do. anyone thats not quest or their quests done or they not in a main city u go t often enslave them

for me i enslave anyoen whos not inside a main city and their quest done.

if u gunho to enslve a folower use this so u can take and change face of anyoneut has a SE version

Thanks, that's useful advice.