Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, Skata20 said:

Can someone tell me what is the quickest way to increase sex ability on a slave? Apart from the obvious raping.

I hoped it would go up if I used her as a prostitute with TDF but it doesnt...

In my experience you need to use the PAHE dialogue, "Okay slave" and then "I am going to fuck you." As a second note, whenever possible you need to use the "I'm going to ream your ass" dialogue choice. This is not going to get it to 100 in 6 encounters but it is the fastest method that I've found.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

In my experience you need to use the PAHE dialogue, "Okay slave" and then "I am going to fuck you." As a second note, whenever possible you need to use the "I'm going to ream your ass" dialogue choice. This is not going to get it to 100 in 6 encounters but it is the fastest method that I've found.

I see... It does work good enough I guess.

Also, when a slave talks back to you (when they have very little submission) and you choose to rape them for punishment , it doesnt do anything for me. Well, submission and sex training do raise but she still talks back at me with "i hope the wilds claim you one of these days". Same with restraining. They may say "Dont hurt me you win" but immediately when I talk to them, they are very angry. The only way I have found for them to be scared is by punching them in the face, repeatedly :p

2 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Also, when a slave talks back to you (when they have very little submission) and you choose to rape them for punishment , it doesnt do anything for me. Well, submission and sex training do raise but she still talks back at me with "i hope the wilds claim you one of these days". Same with restraining. They may say "Dont hurt me you win" but immediately when I talk to them, they are very angry. The only way I have found for them to be scared is by punching them in the face, repeatedly :p

You may want to look at the relationshiprank level. There has been a discussion of this at length recently on the Home Sweet Home thread if you want more information.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:36 AM, Psalam said:

Got one better, got one slave who I sold, who now goes "scared insanely" when I get near it.  Reason, combat training, she got beat on by 3 or 4 slaves caused by someone using the exploding fireball during training, then she went on that person and the other slaves beat her silly.  Why now I'll put two in one building and make them train on combat, this way, no bystanders can join in and cause this grief again.  The only way to fix her, kill her, I've tried everything, she just screams and runs, even tried the relationship rank, we're on great standing, just she's too afraid and nothing will fix that, aside from death.

GuruSR.

Finally got enough slaves ready for "Noble Desires", sat at the auction, expecting to buy slaves too, but, only mine were present...  Where is the other guy with other slaves?  Also, all I saw was "Pardo asking for 10000?" and I wasn't seeing any bids, wow, was that boring.  Any chance to actually see the bids coming up?  Auctions are supposed to be high energy and that fell flat like a week old can of pop that has been opened to air out.

GuruSR.

26 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Finally got enough slaves ready for "Noble Desires", sat at the auction, expecting to buy slaves too, but, only mine were present...  Where is the other guy with other slaves?  Also, all I saw was "Pardo asking for 10000?" and I wasn't seeing any bids, wow, was that boring.  Any chance to actually see the bids coming up?  Auctions are supposed to be high energy and that fell flat like a week old can of pop that has been opened to air out.

GuruSR.

First, wrong mod. Noble Desires is Home Sweet Home.

Second, Pardo specifically tells you on your first visit that his "stock has come up short". In other words, he wants you to find some slaves so that there will be any auction in the first place. Don't worry, after the first one there will be HSH spawned slaves. In fact, if you look in the "Restless Hunter" tab of the McMenu you will be able to see how many slaves are currently available there.

Third, I'm afraid that, for whatever reason, your auction was buggy. Pardo has some additional (limited) dialogue during the auction. You should indeed see the numbers come up. The only time I've seen what you described is when I've sold off high level, highly trained slaves. Not all your slaves have to be level 30 with all their PAHE stats maximized to sell. Next time, try taking a couple that have a bit less of a shine.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, ragnam said:

Hey CliftonJD hope all is good! i been in the back ground but very quite ;)

Spoiler

I have all the latest mod versions and noticed something odd and read something of this a few pages back about t pose on some NPCs.

I started a new game, started attacking forwsan camps and selling them off as slaves for "and you get a slave" mod. 

after about 50 foreswan sold off, I returned to some of those camps and the new spawns were in T pose, they were not enemy status and when trying to "e" talk to them they would cry out "Dont hurt me again" like they are already Slaves???

I looked closer at the spawns and seems they are spawn spots for leveled Encounters, do you think the CLONE command duplicated the Random Encounter lvl npc and now when I sold off those original slaves to other NPCs , the new spawn still thinks its a slave standing in a t pose?

new spawns have original default NPCs and even immersive wenches but spawn in T pose.

I tried redoing (reinstalling)  Fnis, redoing skeletons, changing a few rules of install, but no avail, seems like rnd spawn encounters as fox race are only effected that I can see.

UPDATE: I rolled back to the previous PAHE and loaded save game point. did not do much. I started killing the t pose spawns with fire and then enslave and release them and then leave the area. 
after fast traveling to those camps and to the towns where I sold slaves I noticed the NPCs I sold slaves to no longer own them and them camp spawn spots are spawning new NPCs not stuck in a t pose?

I still need to test a little more for a better idea whats going on ??? I think its either the new updates to PAHE, FNIS, some other mod or something that has changed in the last 2 weeks, I updated like 10 mods and added 6 new ones but they new ones were only clothing.

** bikini maiden main 1.3 and option files,
1. seems even with cbbe sliders and meshes the added NPCs still have unp textures showing hip gaps,
2. many wench faces are darken and dont match body shade
3. male NPCs given female armors that dont show up and are short of a hanging package
4. and many armor pieces dont strip properly 

^^ all these make me believe if some bodies are set to UNP skeleton and I have Cosio, makes me wonder when they respawn and the random generation does not point to a cosio or even cbbe maybe they get a UNP skeleton and makes them stuck in a t pose???

testing now and will post result if bad match bodies make respawns come back as T posed (reloading some all saves and see if it fixes it)

Results day days later: somehow immersive citizen and wench patch went bad after installing maiden and having unp character skeletons messed up my cosio build, I dumped maiden bikini world and additional NPCs, and reloaded my immersive deadly wenches and Citizens patch, all fixed like it was prior to the above issues. All my wenches mods faces look good and not getting anymore skeleton issues.

as i recovered from the cancer my mental health declined and started bouncing like a basketball. only just now starting to get treatments for it that seem to slow or stop the instability. oddly enough my work on the mod here seems to be improving as well lately showing signs the treatment was needed long before the cancer started and this was just the breaking point.

good to hear you fixed it and thank you for sharing the results

On 11/18/2019 at 7:42 PM, GuruSR said:

2056829775_Nov18201909_25_14.jpg.dfece1df7c0633dca83121aa10377dae.jpg

She's my combat follower, sadly, she's gotten infected with the "..." blocked dialogue.  So I can't do anything with her, well, I could just kill her...  I've got a slave in HSH with the same thing happening, there's a redguard in Whiterun at the entrance from Hammerfel with the same affliction.  This all started with the mods I added for this mod:

Reveal hidden contents

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 ApachiiHair.esm

•  03 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

•  04 ApachiiHairMales.esm

•  05 HorseBranding.esm

•  06 BBLuxurySuite.esm

•  07 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  08 Dawnguard.esm

•  09 Dragonborn.esm

•  0A HearthFires.esm

•  0B RaceCompatibility.esm

•  0C hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0D TCRA.ESM

•  0E Faun.esm

•  0F PubicMeshColorRE.esm

•  10 Valkyrie.esm

•  11 Chocolate Elves.esm

•  12 Guardians.esm

•  13 KerranSha'rr.esm

•  14 Demoness.esm

•  15 MoonshadowElves.esm

•  16 SprigganQueen.esm

•  17 Unicorn.esm

•  18 TsaesciRace.esm

•  19 Dragon Break.esm

•  1A 0db2SECOND.esm

•  1B Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm

•  1C DwemFatale.esm

•  1D SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  1E SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  1F Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  20 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.1.0]

•  21 MiasLair.esp [Version 6.2]

•  22 GenderBender.esm

•  23 CRB.esm

•  24 Wildlings.esm

•  25 Velothian.esm

•  26 BadDogSchlongCore.esm

•  27 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  28 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  29 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  2A CellanRace.esm

•  2B Shark Race.esp

•  2C daymoyl.esm

•  2D Succubus Heart.esp

•  2E battlenymphs.esm

•  2F RSkyrimChildren.esm

•  30 DeviousFramework.esm

•  31 paradise_halls.esm

•  32 ITortureFramework.esm

•  33 Real Clouds.esp

•  34 SkyUI.esp

•  35 UIExtensions.esp

•  36 SkyUI Rearranger.esp

•  37 Immersive detection of NPC.esp

•  38 Dead Body Collision.esp

•  39 MothPriestSandalSliderFix.esp

•  3A RSChildren.esp [Version 1.2.0.]

•  3B RSChildren Playable.esp [Version 1.2.0.]

•  3C zgrowth - RSChildren.esp

•  3D Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp

•  3E Shark Race - Followers.esp

•  3F Shark Race Bite Upgrade.esp

•  40 CellanNPC.esp

•  41 HornyCreatures.esp

•  42 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  43 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  44 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  45 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  46 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

•  47 SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp

•  48 CellanSOSSchlong.esp

•  49 SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp

•  4A SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp

•  4B SexLabDefeat.esp

•  4C JBT_SurpriseEquip.esp

•  4D JBT_BecomingFutanari.esp

•  4E 12FemaleBrows.esp

•  4F KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

•  50 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

•  51 Extended Slider Colors.esp

•  52 PATCHDragon Break.esp

•  53 0db2patch.esp

•  54 GSR_DLC1_DawnguardFinished.esp

•  55 SofiaFollower.esp

•  56 RaceMenu.esp

•  57 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  58 XPMSE.esp

•  59 RaceMenuPlugin XPMS.esp

•  5A RaceMenuMimic.esp

•  5B RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

•  5C SOS - Grower - Extended.esp

•  5D BDHoodieSchlong.esp

•  5E BDHoodieFemale.esp

•  5F BDHoodieWW.esp

•  60 _q_RealisticPoisonDosing.esp

•  61 PoisonDarts.esp

•  62 Administer Potions.esp

•  63 Laura's Bondage Shop.esp

•  64 mannequin_collars.esp

•  65 S_L_U_T_S.esp

•  66 dc-untamed-000.esp

•  67 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]

•  68 TrueEyes.esp

•  69 HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

•  6A MeridaHair.esp

•  6B Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp [Version ert]

•  6C GSR Undo Magic Effects.esp

•  6D Real Flying.esp

•  6E DibellasBlessings.esp

•  6F The Originals.esp

•  70 BeastRaceArmors.esp

•  71 Earthmer.esp

•  72 YoungmerRace.esp

•  73 Matera.esp

•  74 Noiral.esp

•  75 dagi_raht_race.esp

•  76 Drakian race.esp

•  77 Lovergirl Race.esp

•  78 HN66LitheriaRace.esp

•  79 TemptressVixen.esp

•  7A EpicElves by zzjay.esp

•  7B RY_OrionRace.esp

•  7C GSR_QotQueenSprigganBoost.esp

•  7D PlayableDragon.esp

•  7E ZigurdzDemon.esp

•  7F dragonsoulgem.esp

•  80 Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

•  81 GorgonRace.esp

•  82 Celestials.esp

•  83 Weak1ing's Twi'lek Race.esp

•  84 XRCO.esp

•  85 aaareindeer beast race followers.esp

•  86 HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp

•  87 Botox.esp

•  88 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.5.5]

•  89 Immersive Dawnguard.esp

•  8A Immersive Patrols.esp

•  8B Immersive Brigands.esp

•  8C Immersive Factions.esp

•  8D Immersive Mercenaries.esp

•  8E Immersive Travelers.esp

•  8F Immersive Werewolves.esp

•  90 Immersive Battles.esp

•  91 My Home Is Your Home.esp

•  92 TransmuteAndFuseSoulGems.esp

•  93 PrimalSpells.esp

•  94 sextoys-calyps-2.esp

•  95 RingOfTheWolf.esp

•  96 GhostNocturnalWedding.esp

•  97 KCEDeathBell.esp

•  98 KCEFlameBikini.esp

•  99 KCEIceBikini.esp

•  9A KCECuteTail.esp

•  9B HN66 SLEEK Outfits.esp

•  9C HB BasicRidingAI.esp

•  9D BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

•  9E BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

•  9F BBLSspouse.esp

•  A0 BBLSVisitors.esp

•  A1 BBLSapachii.esp

•  A2 GSR_QuiverAway.esp

•  A3 GSRXform.esp

•  A4 Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp

•  A5 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

•  A6 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

•  A7 FNIS.ESP

•  A8 FNISSexyMove.esp

•  A9 FNISspells.esp

•  AA FNIS_PCEA2.esp

•  AB SLAnimLoader.esp

•  AC SLALAnimObj.esp

•  AD SexLabMatchMaker.esp [Version 7]

•  AE SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  AF SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  B0 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  B1 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  B2 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  B3 Werewolves.esp

•  B4 SexLabWerewolves.esp

•  B5 HornyWerewolves.esp

•  B6 Dwarven -BAF- Kit.esp

•  B7 Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp

•  B8 Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp

•  B9 Dwarven Augmentation.esp

•  BA MilkModNEW.esp

•  BB MilkModNEW HF.esp

•  BC MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp

•  BD MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

•  BE MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

•  BF MilkModNEW CF.esp

•  C0 bac.esp

•  C1 SlaveTats.esp

•  C2 EstrusChaurus.esp

•  C3 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  C4 EstrusSpider.esp

•  C5 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

•  C6 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

•  C7 Dwarfsphere.esp [Version 2]

•  C8 Haem Projects Goblands.esp [Version 1.1]

•  C9 Vampirelordroyal.esp

•  CA ImmersiveGenderChange.esp

•  CB SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

•  CC adcSexlife.esp

•  CD Sexlab Breeder.esp

•  CE Scent of Sex.esp

•  CF SexLab_MindControl.esp

•  D0 DW.esp

•  D1 DarkManeuvers.esp

•  D2 mslVampiricThirst.esp

•  D3 VT & RB patch.esp

•  D4 VT & DM patch.esp

•  D5 VLCollisionFix.esp

•  D6 Shoo_TestCRVampFix.esp

•  D7 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

•  D8 Vampiric_Drain_Fix_BloodChalice.esp

•  D9 BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

•  DA GSRDivorce.esp

•  DB GSR_FriendlyVampires.esp

•  DC GSR_Ring_Of_SHHH!.esp

•  DD GSR_Ring_Of_Nudity.esp

•  DE MiningforMages.esp

•  DF YouseiSanBecome.esp

•  E0 LycHairstyler.esp

•  E1 WetandCold.esp

•  E2 SkyrimURWL.esp

•  E3 GSR_WW_Meter.esp

•  E4 Vampire Followers.esp

•  E5 GSR_DLC1_Blotto.esp

•  E6 GSR_Demoness-Addon.esp

•  E7 gonkishvampdens.esp

•  E8 Fachry Vampire Inn.esp

•  E9 Devious Lore.esp

•  EA NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp

•  EB Undeath.esp

•  EC Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp

•  ED UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp

•  EE AK- Alternate Actors.esp

•  EF PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

•  F0 My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

•  F1 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

•  F2 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

•  F3 pahe-tdf-patch.esp

•  F4 Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp

•  F5 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

•  F6 ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp

I also lost a slave, who was tied up inside Breezewood home in Whiterun, she had a leashing collar, just "left" and my slave count went down by 1.  Thought tying them down and using the collar of leashing was supposed to keep them still.

GuruSR.

i'd have to see the log of the slave count dropping for a tied leashed slave to help with that and the leash only effects it if the advanced leash toggle was in effect or the spell used. the dots i believe come from sexlab dialogues, but i don't recall ever having it block any dialogues with that mod. however there's a register custom races button in sl dialogues that i've never tested and many custom races in your mods. no idea if that would cause issues or not

On 11/18/2019 at 7:42 PM, GuruSR said:

0db2SECOND

what is that mod

not seeing anything else in your load order that would cause any problems so i'll need the voice type from mcm for the slaves without dialogues and if they're all redguard women, i may need a console screen from each to assist further. definitely need the screenshot from the hammerfel girl and if you can post a link of the dl for it

On 11/19/2019 at 5:34 AM, Skata20 said:

Also, when a slave talks back to you (when they have very little submission) and you choose to rape them for punishment , it doesnt do anything for me. Well, submission and sex training do raise but she still talks back at me with "i hope the wilds claim you one of these days". Same with restraining. They may say "Dont hurt me you win" but immediately when I talk to them, they are very angry. The only way I have found for them to be scared is by punching them in the face, repeatedly ?

stated many times that fear has greater results than any other emotion

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

First, wrong mod. Noble Desires is Home Sweet Home.

Second, Pardo specifically tells you on your first visit that his "stock has come up short". In other words, he wants you to find some slaves so that there will be any auction in the first place. Don't worry, after the first one there will be HSH spawned slaves. In fact, if you look in the "Restless Hunter" tab of the McMenu you will be able to see how many slaves are currently available there.

Third, I'm afraid that, for whatever reason, your auction was buggy. Pardo has some additional (limited) dialogue during the auction. You should indeed see the numbers come up. The only time I've seen what you described is when I've sold off high level, highly trained slaves. Not all your slaves have to be level 30 with all their PAHE stats maximized to sell. Next time, try taking a couple that have a bit less of a shine.

Damn, too many mods for this stuff and I've got little to no time to get responses out between jobs.  I actually saw other prices but only the dialogues I saw were from Pardo, so the auction goers were silent.  Wonder if he'll get stock, I mean all those other people there had no slaves... weird.  I can't be the only one doing it.  As for shine, yeah, Redguard women with 100 on everything except combat.

GuruSR.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Got one better, got one slave who I sold, who now goes "scared insanely" when I get near it.  Reason, combat training, she got beat on by 3 or 4 slaves caused by someone using the exploding fireball during training, then she went on that person and the other slaves beat her silly.  Why now I'll put two in one building and make them train on combat, this way, no bystanders can join in and cause this grief again.  The only way to fix her, kill her, I've tried everything, she just screams and runs, even tried the relationship rank, we're on great standing, just she's too afraid and nothing will fix that, aside from death.

GuruSR.

try the reset slave button from the mcm for that slave

Just now, CliftonJD said:

try the reset slave button from the mcm for that slave

I would if I could, I sold her and that is how she is behaving to the player in the home.  Sold her to the Whiterun Housecarl, before she was in Breezewood.  Never did anything of that sort while I had her, until she went to HSH for training, then I had a bugger of a time getting her out (had to wait for her to SLEN to another slave, then I could talk to her).  I think I did try a reset on her and I seem to recall nothing happened.  That was when she was running away from me when I took her from HSH to be sold to someone just to get away from her, made a mistake of selling her off to my future Breezewood Housecarl.  Funny thing is, last time I asked Lydia, she wouldn't sell her because she was very happy with her.

GuruSR.

13 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Sorry but what was this Noble Desieres ? I have never come about this and i have played many hours with these 3 mods Pahe, HSH and AYGAS

Once you've finished the quest in Solitude and go to the Restless Hunter to collect your pay Pardo asks if you can collect 3 slaves for an auction. The act of doing so and delivering them is a Quest entitled "Noble Desires." You've probably done it more than once and never even noticed the name.

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Once you've finished the quest in Solitude and go to the Restless Hunter to collect your pay Pardo asks if you can collect 3 slaves for an auction. The act of doing so and delivering them is a Quest entitled "Noble Desires." You've probably done it more than once and never even noticed the name.

Yes you are right, i have played it so much and so long that every time i reinstall i just disable the quest so i dont see it anymore.

On 3/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, LagrangeYu said:

Hello, I want to ask how come my slaves keep refusing my order until I beat them to afraid mood. They are with 100 submission. Ain't that enough for them to not saying "I don't have to take that from you."?

To add, I was able to train slaves into not refusing by ask->beat->ask->beat till they no longer refuse my order in 7.0.0. Now, this strategy seems useless in 7.1.9 and 7.2.1.

Problem solved. The reason is condition messed up. To solve it, go to the "I don't need to take that from you." dialog and change the condition - PAHPlayerSlaveFaction from OR to AND. This solves the problem for me.

Having the same problem, it worked fine but suddenly started giving me this issue. started with a captured  bandit then it started to happen to all my captured slave. I burned and healed a slave to raise the fear it worked once then back to refusing to follow order.

The instruction above is it for in game command, if it is can you give me full line of the command  thank you.

Last thing, love this mod something different to normal game thank you for you hard work.

Ok found the cause moving the slave from HSH to PAHE starts giving me this problem and yes making them afraid makes them follow my order but only once and then i have to make them afraid again.

odd bug, seems I have all the latest mod versions and just uninstalled and reinstalled rolling back to a know good mod setup. however I only up graded the new FNIS all new downloaded latest versions, Pahe and HSH and mainly clothing stuff.

new game start, all NPCs are good and function, but if I kill them and or enslave them, the next time I visit the area (like in 10 days) they spawn in a T pose, if I reload a save and re enter the area again, the NPCs are randomly spawning variations faces and armors, but are stuck in the same location but in T pose? any one got any ideas what script effects re-spawns but Fs up their skeleton to a t pose?

I am wondering if a script was over written that can effect respawns in my build that I need to replace with an original one.

12/1/19 update, I think I figured out I downloaded the wrong tera armors for wenches, was the older unp one (now removed) and only have the CBBE and hdt sliders for it. seems that when respawns happen they do not seem to be stuck in T pose, however I did have one pop up, but not as many as I did before.
I still have HSH slave stats missing in the MCM, had it come back after reistalling a few PAHE, HSH and aygas mods, but this play through the the HSH mcm is not displaying slave stats again. 
I am starting to wonder if it is the aygas C update that I did not have before but just added it lately into this birds nest.

Findings, it was HSH patch for aroused redux, even thou sexlab redux is loaded and does the same thing dont check mark it, for me caused the slave stats not to show in the mcm. OR Devious Devious patch 4.0+ or higher, even thou I had 4.4 loaded in my build, so its one of those two. I reinstalled and left both unchecked and the stats now show,
after that I then reinstalled aygas up to the 57c, and (and only checked off HSH patch ONLY) now I need to play for awhile to see if no more tpose NPCs respawn. 

12/2/19 so far so good no more tpose that I can see anymore.

On 3/13/2017 at 4:22 AM, LagrangeYu said:

Hello, I want to ask how come my slaves keep refusing my order until I beat them to afraid mood. They are with 100 submission. Ain't that enough for them to not saying "I don't have to take that from you."?

To add, I was able to train slaves into not refusing by ask->beat->ask->beat till they no longer refuse my order in 7.0.0. Now, this strategy seems useless in 7.1.9 and 7.2.1.

Problem solved. The reason is condition messed up. To solve it, go to the "I don't need to take that from you." dialog and change the condition - PAHPlayerSlaveFaction from OR to AND. This solves the problem for me.

ok, thanks for sharing it. will add the fix to next update. the edit to your original comment was buried in the thread until it was quoted below

On 11/27/2019 at 7:48 AM, s1ck0 said:

Having the same problem, it worked fine but suddenly started giving me this issue. started with a captured  bandit then it started to happen to all my captured slave. I burned and healed a slave to raise the fear it worked once then back to refusing to follow order.

The instruction above is it for in game command, if it is can you give me full line of the command  thank you.

Last thing, love this mod something different to normal game thank you for you hard work.

Ok found the cause moving the slave from HSH to PAHE starts giving me this problem and yes making them afraid makes them follow my order but only once and then i have to make them afraid again.

the above mentioned fix can only be done within the esp thru tesedit or ck

On 11/27/2019 at 9:30 PM, skoomaboi said:

I have a question about using this along with Devious Devices, can you use the gags from DD on enslaved npcs from this mod? And will those npcs emit gagged noises?

yes, gags can be used on the slaves. however, the functions of preventing speech and replacing speech with gagged speech or muffled noises needs to be written into each dialog for each of the 5 main voice types. very long task only started in the most recent versions so alot of that still needs to be worked on and even then only adds the dd gag functions when used with the dwarven dd suits patch

On 11/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, ragnam said:

odd bug, seems I have all the latest mod versions and just uninstalled and reinstalled rolling back to a know good mod setup. however I only up graded the new FNIS all new downloaded latest versions, Pahe and HSH and mainly clothing stuff.

new game start, all NPCs are good and function, but if I kill them and or enslave them, the next time I visit the area (like in 10 days) they spawn in a T pose, if I reload a save and re enter the area again, the NPCs are randomly spawning variations faces and armors, but are stuck in the same location but in T pose? any one got any ideas what script effects re-spawns but Fs up their skeleton to a t pose?

I am wondering if a script was over written that can effect respawns in my build that I need to replace with an original one.

12/1/19 update, I think I figured out I downloaded the wrong tera armors for wenches, was the older unp one (now removed) and only have the CBBE and hdt sliders for it. seems that when respawns happen they do not seem to be stuck in T pose, however I did have one pop up, but not as many as I did before.
I still have HSH slave stats missing in the MCM, had it come back after reistalling a few PAHE, HSH and aygas mods, but this play through the the HSH mcm is not displaying slave stats again. 
I am starting to wonder if it is the aygas C update that I did not have before but just added it lately into this birds nest.

Findings, it was HSH patch for aroused redux, even thou sexlab redux is loaded and does the same thing dont check mark it, for me caused the slave stats not to show in the mcm. OR Devious Devious patch 4.0+ or higher, even thou I had 4.4 loaded in my build, so its one of those two. I reinstalled and left both unchecked and the stats now show,
after that I then reinstalled aygas up to the 57c, and (and only checked off HSH patch ONLY) now I need to play for awhile to see if no more tpose NPCs respawn. 

12/2/19 so far so good no more tpose that I can see anymore.

sidfu mentioned some issues with updating fnis mid-save as well

On 11/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, ragnam said:

OR Devious Devious patch 4.0+ or higher,

hmm, hope that's not the old pahe dd patch or bugs would be understandable....if its a home sweet home patch, i haven't looked into musje's patches

edit:

pah you get a slave support thread posted a log of a t-pose slave showing for that player, the slave was having issues with weapn style scale effects for the actor involved

Dont know if others are having the same problem as me but I cant seem to hold on to my slaves they have the leashing collar on but still run away also just loaded my latest save I had fourteen slaves after the save loaded I had 4 this is with the new update didnt have these issues before

4 hours ago, ren54642 said:

Dont know if others are having the same problem as me but I cant seem to hold on to my slaves they have the leashing collar on but still run away also just loaded my latest save I had fourteen slaves after the save loaded I had 4 this is with the new update didnt have these issues before

post your papyrus log

Been playing with the newest version for a bit, but haven't seen some mentioned changes take effect. Angry slaves still go into the 'crossed arms' idle quite often, and I'm not sure if I'm getting any respect training effect from having the DD gags on them, despite a few of the current group having been gagged for quite a while. Is that supposed to be a passive increase like submission gets while they're restrained, or does it just boost the effect of the normal respect dialog?

In the PAHE scripts folder there is a zipped archive named lvlpredator.pex or something close to that. Should I unzip it also? What does it do? Kinda spooky name, lol. 

Another thing, I noticed the golden slave collar in HSH is on slot 45 allowing my slaves to also wear a necklace with their slave collar. How hard would it be to change the slot on all the collars to 45?

I think this is a relatively personal/idiosyncratic taste thing. I'm not asking you to do it. Just point me towards the right tool for the job and I'll figure it out eventually.

2 hours ago, friggity1971 said:

In the PAHE scripts folder there is a zipped archive named lvlpredator.pex or something close to that. Should I unzip it also? What does it do? Kinda spooky name, lol. 

Another thing, I noticed the golden slave collar in HSH is on slot 45 allowing my slaves to also wear a necklace with their slave collar. How hard would it be to change the slot on all the collars to 45?

I think this is a relatively personal/idiosyncratic taste thing. I'm not asking you to do it. Just point me towards the right tool for the job and I'll figure it out eventually.

Changing slots is fairly simple, but there's three places that you have to change it and you have to do all three or the collars won't show up in-game.

First, you change the slot assignment on the model itself. You can do this in either NifSkope or Outfit Studio by finding the 'partions' listing; I find OS to be more convenient to use as the slot list is in it's own tab, where NifSkope has it at the bottom of the model info block, but either way works fine. IIRC the collars are all made of a single mesh, but do the same for any additional meshes that may be in the models.

Next you'll want to open up the PAH .esm file in the creation kit. Find the armor entries for the collars and open them, and you'll see a list of armor slots in the middle of the window. Click on the amulet slot, which should be highlighted, to deselect it and then click on slot 45 to change it over. Then find the 'armor add-ons' pane at the bottom of the window. This is where the CK links to the actual model, and there should be a couple of entries here for the iron collars since they use different models for the beast races. Click on these to open the add-on's window, where you'll find yet another slot listing. Make the same changes as before for each add-on, and finalize everything by hitting 'ok' to close the windows and the save button to save the changes to the .esm file.

Do all that right and the collars should switch over to slot 45 without any complaint. Try not to touch anything else in the .esm though, to avoid messing anything up. You'll have to repeat this if you update the mod and overwrite your altered .esm, as well. If the collars are 'invisible' in-game, you missed a step somewhere.