Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

ok
1. deadly wenches works fine but u have to make sure they enslave right. if u think they bugged reload save
2. always save before u enslave. if when u go enable u get any fail message relaod.
3. if u go to ensalve and u dont get the popup for the salve talk reloads save.
4. if anything bugs reload save
5. save before any enslavment
6. repeat 5 9999 times.

far as i know he has long fixed the issue that causes taht bug. where they don tenslave right which is mainly caused by their factions not being set right. thats why u sav beforehand as if u been playing a while your ram is a mess so things can fail to work right

Thanks for the response. I've been saving and reloading a lot already to isolate the cause. The enslavement works normally, and I've tried it many times with different NPCs from the same mod under different circumstances. About the only thing I haven't tried is starting a new game, but I'll try that sometime in the next few days (it takes a while to get a test game set up properly due to large modlists).

Do you know why slaverun partly recognizes PAHE Slaves as slaves in slaverun? They are used like slaves but I saw a few times that pahe slaves get an slaverun slave outfit when they enter an enslaved area for the first time. This doesn't happen anymore though.

3 hours ago, サマエル said:

slaves CAN be dismissed perfectly, must be a conflict problem

There remains a slave dialogue and the inability of the former slave to be taken as a follower - is this perfectly?! The inability to assign him where to live and where to go is perfectly ?! This is a vegetable, not an NPC !

10 minutes ago, gogelmogel100 said:

There remains a slave dialogue and the inability of the former slave to be taken as a follower - is this perfectly?! The inability to assign him where to live and where to go is perfectly ?! This is a vegetable, not an NPC !

The NPC you enslaved is dead to the game and gone. What you are left with is a cloned simulacrum. What do you actually expect from this construct?

Okay, I apologize in advance for any dumb questions, as I'm still new to installing skyrim mods. If there's information I can provide or diagnostics I can do, please let me know.

I'm trying to get the following mods to all work:

• Paradise Halls
  • PAH - You Get A Slave
  • PAH - Home Sweet Home
  • TDF Aggressive Prostitution

I've installed the mods and required mods and whatnot (through Vortex, running LOOT, and generating FNIS), but I'm having a problem where when I have the following installed, I crash to desktop upon launch (through SKSE):

image.png.7aa7edda2600693f02320e61e3a25b9b.png

I'm assuming I've installed something incorrectly or out of order, but I'm not sure what. Is there a detailed "Installation Order" guide somewhere I could follow to get it right? As far as I can tell, those should be compatible, I think? (+ Some seem to be required for others.)

I apologize for taking up anyone's time -- I'm just trying to get it working. ;; I'm not using any other slave-related mods besides the ones listed above in trying to get the PAH/slavery content working. I do also have Devious Devices, however the game doesn't crash with that installed (or any of my other mods), so I'm assuming something in PAH or TDF is causing the problem.

If I'm missing a patch, where would I get it from/what do I need to get? (Also, what is craptex? sorry.)

If you have any resources on how to do it manually, I'm willing to do that -- I just only started playing Skyrim today and so I'm still learning from a ground level up. ;-;

when i say craptex i mean vortex its not very good for bethsdia games. its fine thou for other games
if u can get MO2 and use it since u starting out. in long run its better to use. might just take u a bit to get use to
bacialy
vortex=easy to use but harder to trouble shoot issues
mo2 aka mod organizer 2= a bit hard to learn but allows u to keep a clean game folder and far easier to fix game issues with.
so if u just want to play go for vertex but if think u might play a long time or even get into modding it go mo2.

but first u need to drop  the top most pahe as u got 2 installed for some reason. check the pahe downloads as there is a tdf patch.

Take what you read about Vortex with a grain of salt. It is written by the same person that wrote MO2, and unlike MO2, Vortex really does keep your game directory clean.

Vortex also does not need to be running when Skyrim is. No Virtual File System to mess with.

I have 18 Skyrim SE profiles on Vortex, about 100 mods each. I have 13 profiles on Skyrim LE, about 150 mods each.

4 profiles on Fallout 4, about 120 mods each. Bethesda runs just fine, thank you.

Drop that duplicate PAHE, add the TDF patch for PAHE, start a new game - and you should be fine.

Make sure when you say Skyrim - you don't mean Skyrim SE. These mods exist for both - but they are not interchangeable.

All mods have to be the latest version, as does SKSE.

?that was good laugh ?. vortex keeps skyrim data clean ?so funny. the reason it can launch game without be started is because it doesn't keep it clean?
but enough on that not here to  argue about a mod program that   isn't designed how the author wanted it to be in first place.

In regards to the naked bandit bug, I had a big post regarding the possible cause and a solution, but I did some experiments, found I was wrong, so I am starting fresh. I don't have time for full time modding but I do enjoy troubleshooting and helping to fix the occasional bug when I have the chance.

So far I've seen the naked npcs that I captured from OBIS spawned bandits and Immersive Patrols. Is it confirmed that it also occurs with "vanilla" skyrim bandits?

I thought that DocClox's solution of tying the setoutfit() function call to a magic effect would help, since the magic effect wouldn't carry over to new actors, but fundamentally it's the setoutfit() function in the first place that's causing problems, since it's changing the outfits of the actor so newly spawned npc's based off that actor get that outfit as well. I would think it should only change that instance of a npc's outfit but either it doesn't or doesn't do so consistently.

Would a magic effect placed on new slaves that has them equip any cuffs/chains, etc in their inventory but doesn't touch the underlying outfit work? From what I understand it wouldn't since if a npc reloads it uses the outfit and any missing items are added to the inventory. The only other solution I can think of would be to have a slave base actor that could then be freshly spawned in place of the previous npc that would be identical physically and stat wise. Not sure if that's possible. Can you dynamically point a new spawn npc's physical characteristics to a different base actor?

Anyway, I'll keep looking into it. Thanks for all the efforts on the mod so far, I'm really enjoying it.

Also, for those with naked bandits that would like to fix them by resetting their outfits, I think this mod could be useful:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211?tab=description

On 2/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, gogelmogel100 said:

• yes its still a planned feature for the slave to be eligible as a follower some day, how ever:
  • the slave will always be a vegetable
  • its my hope that follower mods can take over from there, but no guarantees on that or the my home is your home mod
On 2/6/2020 at 10:00 PM, leiagirl said:

Okay, I apologize in advance for any dumb questions, as I'm still new to installing skyrim mods. If there's information I can provide or diagnostics I can do, please let me know.

I'm trying to get the following mods to all work:

• Paradise Halls
  • PAH - You Get A Slave
  • PAH - Home Sweet Home
  • TDF Aggressive Prostitution

I've installed the mods and required mods and whatnot (through Vortex, running LOOT, and generating FNIS), but I'm having a problem where when I have the following installed, I crash to desktop upon launch (through SKSE):

image.png.7aa7edda2600693f02320e61e3a25b9b.png

I'm assuming I've installed something incorrectly or out of order, but I'm not sure what. Is there a detailed "Installation Order" guide somewhere I could follow to get it right? As far as I can tell, those should be compatible, I think? (+ Some seem to be required for others.)

I apologize for taking up anyone's time -- I'm just trying to get it working. ;; I'm not using any other slave-related mods besides the ones listed above in trying to get the PAH/slavery content working. I do also have Devious Devices, however the game doesn't crash with that installed (or any of my other mods), so I'm assuming something in PAH or TDF is causing the problem.

ctd on launch is a missing mod requirement, check that you have zaz installed or review the requirements page

On 2/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, teutonicguy said:

In regards to the naked bandit bug, I had a big post regarding the possible cause and a solution, but I did some experiments, found I was wrong, so I am starting fresh. I don't have time for full time modding but I do enjoy troubleshooting and helping to fix the occasional bug when I have the chance.

So far I've seen the naked npcs that I captured from OBIS spawned bandits and Immersive Patrols. Is it confirmed that it also occurs with "vanilla" skyrim bandits?

I thought that DocClox's solution of tying the setoutfit() function call to a magic effect would help, since the magic effect wouldn't carry over to new actors, but fundamentally it's the setoutfit() function in the first place that's causing problems, since it's changing the outfits of the actor so newly spawned npc's based off that actor get that outfit as well. I would think it should only change that instance of a npc's outfit but either it doesn't or doesn't do so consistently.

Would a magic effect placed on new slaves that has them equip any cuffs/chains, etc in their inventory but doesn't touch the underlying outfit work? From what I understand it wouldn't since if a npc reloads it uses the outfit and any missing items are added to the inventory. The only other solution I can think of would be to have a slave base actor that could then be freshly spawned in place of the previous npc that would be identical physically and stat wise. Not sure if that's possible. Can you dynamically point a new spawn npc's physical characteristics to a different base actor?

Anyway, I'll keep looking into it. Thanks for all the efforts on the mod so far, I'm really enjoying it.

Also, for those with naked bandits that would like to fix them by resetting their outfits, I think this mod could be useful:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211?tab=description

so far that we can tell the outfit is tied to the base npc. its less common in vanilla skyrim than obis npc's cuz obis recycles the same base npc to different npc's or templates. obis is also 1 of those mods that has several of the base npc's given a name and placed in the actor pool for even more chance of contaminating the outfits. obis is also incompatible with the leveled actorbase toggle and using the leveled actorbase toggle with obis installed has a high enslavement failure rate.

docClox's solution was used on a version of pahe that changed how the outfit was assigned to the slaves giving a high failure rate for slaves to gain the naked outfit--no naked oufit to slaves means no naked bandit bug, but leaves it to the player to find other means of clothing their slaves

The only other solution I can think of would be to have a slave base actor that could then be freshly spawned in place of the previous npc that would be identical physically and stat wise. Not sure if that's possible. Can you dynamically point a new spawn npc's physical characteristics to a different base actor?

in concept it seems like the best solution overall, but you asked the right question. unfortunately either it can't be done or its gonna be a while before i figure out how

Hi, thanks for your great work on the mod!

I got a quick question as to it being possible to reset your relationship with an npc after enslaving, AND THEN releasing them?

I'm using the "Buxom Wench Yuriana" mod and some of the enemy NPCs use the same base ID as the followers in the mod, causing the followers to be automatically enslaved with there enemy clones.

Besides loading up an old save from weeks ago, nothing i've tried has worked so far, so im hoping you can give me some insight.

Thanks for the help and if theres no fix, thanks for reading my question.

14 hours ago, Dididort said:

Hi, thanks for your great work on the mod!

I got a quick question as to it being possible to reset your relationship with an npc after enslaving, AND THEN releasing them?

I'm using the "Buxom Wench Yuriana" mod and some of the enemy NPCs use the same base ID as the followers in the mod, causing the followers to be automatically enslaved with there enemy clones.

Besides loading up an old save from weeks ago, nothing i've tried has worked so far, so im hoping you can give me some insight.

Thanks for the help and if theres no fix, thanks for reading my question.

Yeah, wenches from Wench mods, including Yuriana, tend to have issues with enslavement. Best idea would be to return to a save from before you have enslaved them and go from there. 

Alternatively, you can try either killing your wenches, setting them free or selling them through Home Sweet Home auction system or to Master Jerrek if you have the Fellglow slave camp installed. The idea is to remove them from the PaHe lists. I can't say if this would work but it's worth a shot.

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

so far that we can tell the outfit is tied to the base npc. its less common in vanilla skyrim than obis npc's cuz obis recycles the same base npc to different npc's or templates. obis is also 1 of those mods that has several of the base npc's given a name and placed in the actor pool for even more chance of contaminating the outfits. obis is also incompatible with the leveled actorbase toggle and using the leveled actorbase toggle with obis installed has a high enslavement failure rate.

docClox's solution was used on a version of pahe that changed how the outfit was assigned to the slaves giving a high failure rate for slaves to gain the naked outfit--no naked oufit to slaves means no naked bandit bug, but leaves it to the player to find other means of clothing their slaves

in concept it seems like the best solution overall, but you asked the right question. unfortunately either it can't be done or its gonna be a while before i figure out how

Interesting. In an effort to get my slaves functional as milk production for soulgem oven 4, I found they would only produce if they were marked as "fight for me". I found followers who weren't actively on my team wouldn't produce either, so probably tied to the teammate flag.

SetOutfit() is the same method for actor and actor base, I wonder if it's accidentally getting called on the actor base instead of of the actor and that's what causes the bug. Maybe if we don't call setoutfit until we know it's being called on an actor instead of a base? I'm honestly not sure if that would fix it either, especially given what you said for OBIS and the other mods like it.

From what I've read a npc will attempt to apply the outfit items if the items are better than what they have and they're a teammate or whenever it's reloaded after you haven't been in their cell for awhile. Are magic effects re-applied to an NPC on reload? I'm not sure if it would be horrendously script heavy but maybe if a magic effect tied to enslavement iterated through all their hidden default outfit equipped items and unequipped them that would effectively keep them in the proper state. Probably be a bit iffy for combat slaves though, from what I've read removing their default outfit items and trying to force them to equip other things doesn't always produce consistent results. I wonder if the teammate status would help with that as well.

Anyway, I'll give it a try and report back :D

21 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

Not sure if this has been reported, for some reason the mods shows me different names while dialogues show me the same name as the console show if I click on them

Hide contents

image.png.328daa222d78b73660a9f9084270c382.pngimage.png.38ad301cea93ec4712ca544e30129513.png

image.png.b5828686f3fb5f06fcba12cc82659525.png

I don't have this problem, so I don't have a solution for you.  There are some occasions where the type of npc, say, "bandit chief" shows up in dialogue, but for the most part, the name of the npc is what I told it, or it retains the name in some cases.  Oh, come to think of it, selling a slave (I think in "And You Get A Slave" (AYGAS)), give the npc type.  However, Immersive Wenches (in my game) seem to keep their names for all cases, unless I change it.

My first guess is that your database pointer is messed up.  I'm pretty sure that selling dialogue comes from AYGAS.  So if you have Home Sweet Home (PAHE-HSH), you might try putting these slaves back into PAHE-HSH and then run the rebuild database in the PAHE-HSH MCM.