Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

10426 animations for 50 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 10426  CTD:78.3%  pOpt:24.9%  max: 13311  LC: 20491(this is the number that matters) (max. 26162)

4329 animations for 15 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

10426 animations for 50 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 10426  CTD:78.3%  pOpt:24.9%  max: 13311  LC: 20491(this is the number that matters) (max. 26162)

4329 animations for 15 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

i had originally switched to fnis xxl to continue using all those animations as well, but i noticed far more ctd's with it. it specifically warns that could happen in the description. after reducing my mod list down to pahe and cursed loot and its requirements with a few armor mods, i still had to personally fix dd script errors and switch off of fnis xxl then start another new game to stabilize my game again

Hello. I wanted to use the mod Familiar Faces to import another PC and use it in PAHE. However, as soon as I reload the game (after exiting to main menu or to desktop) the clone doesn't keep the right face (I think it just reverts to the closest vanilla approximation). Since I don't really have an understanding of how this mod (or any other, actually) works, I have no idea why this happens (maybe because of the cloning?).

Is there a way to make this work? I thought it would be a simple way to add customized characters in PAHE...

Thanks in advance.

BTW, since I am already here, I'd like to ask also if it is normal (probably not; then what might be causing this?) that after tying someone up with the dialogue option Restraint, they immediately stand and only get on their knees after a short while.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The naked enemy (bandits/vampires/mages) bug is still active?

yes, i still haven't found a good fix for it. can only suggest a bigger leveled list to make it happen less often

1 hour ago, rasakkandar said:

Hello. I wanted to use the mod Familiar Faces to import another PC and use it in PAHE. However, as soon as I reload the game (after exiting to main menu or to desktop) the clone doesn't keep the right face (I think it just reverts to the closest vanilla approximation). Since I don't really have an understanding of how this mod (or any other, actually) works, I have no idea why this happens (maybe because of the cloning?).

Is there a way to make this work? I thought it would be a simple way to add customized characters in PAHE...

Thanks in advance.

BTW, since I am already here, I'd like to ask also if it is normal (probably not; then what might be causing this?) that after tying someone up with the dialogue option Restraint, they immediately stand and only get on their knees after a short while.

hmm, i'll have to refresh my memory to be certain but iirc something goes wrong in the cloning process for that mod. i would definitely suggest disabling the leveled actor base enslavement and then save before trying it

no idea on the animation issue, but i can look into familiar faces

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

i would definitely suggest disabling the leveled actor base enslavement and then save before trying it

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. Actually the option was already disabled.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

but i can look into familiar faces

If you can manage to do this it would be sweet. Thanks.

ive seen it being mentioned multiple times through the years but i dont suppose there is a fix for it by now?

i have the same issue as many others with the armbinder breaking when reloading or entering a door, what makes it particularly annoying now is that when i give a slave an armbinder to equip the game at first treats it as just cuffs so whenever i apply it to someone the hands and arms are clipping through it but when i enter a cell the npc looses the hands wich tells me that now the game treats it as a proper armbinder but now the issue is the animation doesnt apply so the npc just walks around without hands

reequipping the armbinder results in the wrong animation being played again with clippings and the use of wrist animations.

im sad because i really enjoyed jarl elisif as my own personal slave wearing full bondage gear after i joined the stormcloaks but its not as much fun when the clipping takes me out of the immersion, i guess i can just use regular cuffs on her but personally an armbinder looks much better xD

funnily enough its always just the npc's never the players animation breaking

but other than that issue with DDs animations breaking PAHE is my favorite enslavement mod, i like SD fine but its annoying when every slaver is trying to enslave me in the middle of a quest, its a minor thing since i save every 2 minutes but still :P

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know why the paradise valley guards attack slaves after a few seconds? Other modded guards have no problems.

I assume you mean Paradise Valley of the Underground Bathhouse mod?  If so, the guards will attack anyone who is not added to a certain faction.  I'm unsure which faction, but I think it's a paradise valley faction, which is added when you tell your visitor they now live in paradise valley.

21 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

I assume you mean Paradise Valley of the Underground Bathhouse mod?  If so, the guards will attack anyone who is not added to a certain faction.  I'm unsure which faction, but I think it's a paradise valley faction, which is added when you tell your visitor they now live in paradise valley.

That is the mod I mean ^^ They don't attack followers who don't live there though.

1. dump crap tex aka vortex for beth games and use MO.
2. u have pick one or other more than liely they from a similar mod used in both.

also found a bug in newest. sometimes after i load in game if a slave following either after a fight or when i loot something they will turn hostile. they wont attack they just be hostile. even companions not attacking them so  no idea why.

First off, ignore the Vortex haters. Vortex is the only mod manager I use for any of my games, and I run 150 mods or so per.

A lot of mods bundle SkyUILib. You found two examples. In this case, which one you choose does not matter.

In general, look at the listed conflicts. Choosing the most recent date usually works.

To Vortex' great credit, it at least identifies mods that have conflicts.

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

also found a bug in newest. sometimes after i load in game if a slave following either after a fight or when i loot something they will turn hostile. they wont attack they just be hostile. even companions not attacking them so  no idea why.

is this the same save you found animation issues after updating fnis. strange but long as they not attacking or being attacked it sounds like a harmless bug in your save

On 11/8/2019 at 3:36 PM, rasakkandar said:

Thanks in advance.

if the race of the familiar face npc is no longer loaded in your current game, then familiar faces does some approximation with vanilla races. however what i have found even on npc's that have the race loaded in the current game is that after enslavement they get "the greyface bug". i even tried adding ece thinking that it was coming from not having a mesh assigned to it but to no avail. i think it comes from the way familiar faces assigns their id using the ff prefix like its a temporary assignment that only that mod can control the face texturing. i'll keep the mod loaded to rehash this another day, but for now it doesn't look feasible

this is a new game. it always happens  soon after load. im thinking its something to do with the data of the slaves loading. since guards, companions and such dont attack them.

for the animation glitch.  had talked to fnis about it and he as stumped also on it. and since i had it happen a few days ago on new game when i hadnt even enslaved anyone can only think its some weird glitch one of the mod causing.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:58 PM, sidfu said:

this is a new game. it always happens  soon after load. im thinking its something to do with the data of the slaves loading. since guards, companions and such dont attack them.

for the animation glitch.  had talked to fnis about it and he as stumped also on it. and since i had it happen a few days ago on new game when i hadnt even enslaved anyone can only think its some weird glitch one of the mod causing.

i'd say both are weird enough that its likely they both caused by some other mod, wish i knew more to help with it but glad its stayed mostly harmless

Hey CliftonJD hope all is good! i been in the back ground but very quite ;)

I have all the latest mod versions and noticed something odd and read something of this a few pages back about t pose on some NPCs.

I started a new game, started attacking forwsan camps and selling them off as slaves for "and you get a slave" mod. 

after about 50 foreswan sold off, I returned to some of those camps and the new spawns were in T pose, they were not enemy status and when trying to "e" talk to them they would cry out "Dont hurt me again" like they are already Slaves???

I looked closer at the spawns and seems they are spawn spots for leveled Encounters, do you think the CLONE command duplicated the Random Encounter lvl npc and now when I sold off those original slaves to other NPCs , the new spawn still thinks its a slave standing in a t pose?

new spawns have original default NPCs and even immersive wenches but spawn in T pose.

I tried redoing (reinstalling)  Fnis, redoing skeletons, changing a few rules of install, but no avail, seems like rnd spawn encounters as fox race are only effected that I can see.

UPDATE: I rolled back to the previous PAHE and loaded save game point. did not do much. I started killing the t pose spawns with fire and then enslave and release them and then leave the area. 
after fast traveling to those camps and to the towns where I sold slaves I noticed the NPCs I sold slaves to no longer own them and them camp spawn spots are spawning new NPCs not stuck in a t pose?

I still need to test a little more for a better idea whats going on ??? I think its either the new updates to PAHE, FNIS, some other mod or something that has changed in the last 2 weeks, I updated like 10 mods and added 6 new ones but they new ones were only clothing.

** bikini maiden main 1.3 and option files,
1. seems even with cbbe sliders and meshes the added NPCs still have unp textures showing hip gaps,
2. many wench faces are darken and dont match body shade
3. male NPCs given female armors that dont show up and are short of a hanging package
4. and many armor pieces dont strip properly 

^^ all these make me believe if some bodies are set to UNP skeleton and I have Cosio, makes me wonder when they respawn and the random generation does not point to a cosio or even cbbe maybe they get a UNP skeleton and makes them stuck in a t pose???

testing now and will post result if bad match bodies make respawns come back as T posed (reloading some all saves and see if it fixes it)

Results day days later: somehow immersive citizen and wench patch went bad after installing maiden and having unp character skeletons messed up my cosio build, I dumped maiden bikini world and additional NPCs, and reloaded my immersive deadly wenches and Citizens patch, all fixed like it was prior to the above issues. All my wenches mods faces look good and not getting anymore skeleton issues.

2056829775_Nov18201909_25_14.jpg.dfece1df7c0633dca83121aa10377dae.jpg

She's my combat follower, sadly, she's gotten infected with the "..." blocked dialogue.  So I can't do anything with her, well, I could just kill her...  I've got a slave in HSH with the same thing happening, there's a redguard in Whiterun at the entrance from Hammerfel with the same affliction.  This all started with the mods I added for this mod:

Spoiler

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 ApachiiHair.esm

•  03 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

•  04 ApachiiHairMales.esm

•  05 HorseBranding.esm

•  06 BBLuxurySuite.esm

•  07 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  08 Dawnguard.esm

•  09 Dragonborn.esm

•  0A HearthFires.esm

•  0B RaceCompatibility.esm

•  0C hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0D TCRA.ESM

•  0E Faun.esm

•  0F PubicMeshColorRE.esm

•  10 Valkyrie.esm

•  11 Chocolate Elves.esm

•  12 Guardians.esm

•  13 KerranSha'rr.esm

•  14 Demoness.esm

•  15 MoonshadowElves.esm

•  16 SprigganQueen.esm

•  17 Unicorn.esm

•  18 TsaesciRace.esm

•  19 Dragon Break.esm

•  1A 0db2SECOND.esm

•  1B Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm

•  1C DwemFatale.esm

•  1D SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  1E SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  1F Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  20 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.1.0]

•  21 MiasLair.esp [Version 6.2]

•  22 GenderBender.esm

•  23 CRB.esm

•  24 Wildlings.esm

•  25 Velothian.esm

•  26 BadDogSchlongCore.esm

•  27 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  28 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  29 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  2A CellanRace.esm

•  2B Shark Race.esp

•  2C daymoyl.esm

•  2D Succubus Heart.esp

•  2E battlenymphs.esm

•  2F RSkyrimChildren.esm

•  30 DeviousFramework.esm

•  31 paradise_halls.esm

•  32 ITortureFramework.esm

•  33 Real Clouds.esp

•  34 SkyUI.esp

•  35 UIExtensions.esp

•  36 SkyUI Rearranger.esp

•  37 Immersive detection of NPC.esp

•  38 Dead Body Collision.esp

•  39 MothPriestSandalSliderFix.esp

•  3A RSChildren.esp [Version 1.2.0.]

•  3B RSChildren Playable.esp [Version 1.2.0.]

•  3C zgrowth - RSChildren.esp

•  3D Shark Race - SOS Sheath.esp

•  3E Shark Race - Followers.esp

•  3F Shark Race Bite Upgrade.esp

•  40 CellanNPC.esp

•  41 HornyCreatures.esp

•  42 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  43 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

•  44 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  45 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  46 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

•  47 SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp

•  48 CellanSOSSchlong.esp

•  49 SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp

•  4A SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp

•  4B SexLabDefeat.esp

•  4C JBT_SurpriseEquip.esp

•  4D JBT_BecomingFutanari.esp

•  4E 12FemaleBrows.esp

•  4F KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

•  50 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

•  51 Extended Slider Colors.esp

•  52 PATCHDragon Break.esp

•  53 0db2patch.esp

•  54 GSR_DLC1_DawnguardFinished.esp

•  55 SofiaFollower.esp

•  56 RaceMenu.esp

•  57 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  58 XPMSE.esp

•  59 RaceMenuPlugin XPMS.esp

•  5A RaceMenuMimic.esp

•  5B RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

•  5C SOS - Grower - Extended.esp

•  5D BDHoodieSchlong.esp

•  5E BDHoodieFemale.esp

•  5F BDHoodieWW.esp

•  60 _q_RealisticPoisonDosing.esp

•  61 PoisonDarts.esp

•  62 Administer Potions.esp

•  63 Laura's Bondage Shop.esp

•  64 mannequin_collars.esp

•  65 S_L_U_T_S.esp

•  66 dc-untamed-000.esp

•  67 AMatterOfTime.esp [Version 2.00]

•  68 TrueEyes.esp

•  69 HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

•  6A MeridaHair.esp

•  6B Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp [Version ert]

•  6C GSR Undo Magic Effects.esp

•  6D Real Flying.esp

•  6E DibellasBlessings.esp

•  6F The Originals.esp

•  70 BeastRaceArmors.esp

•  71 Earthmer.esp

•  72 YoungmerRace.esp

•  73 Matera.esp

•  74 Noiral.esp

•  75 dagi_raht_race.esp

•  76 Drakian race.esp

•  77 Lovergirl Race.esp

•  78 HN66LitheriaRace.esp

•  79 TemptressVixen.esp

•  7A EpicElves by zzjay.esp

•  7B RY_OrionRace.esp

•  7C GSR_QotQueenSprigganBoost.esp

•  7D PlayableDragon.esp

•  7E ZigurdzDemon.esp

•  7F dragonsoulgem.esp

•  80 Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

•  81 GorgonRace.esp

•  82 Celestials.esp

•  83 Weak1ing's Twi'lek Race.esp

•  84 XRCO.esp

•  85 aaareindeer beast race followers.esp

•  86 HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp

•  87 Botox.esp

•  88 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.5.5]

•  89 Immersive Dawnguard.esp

•  8A Immersive Patrols.esp

•  8B Immersive Brigands.esp

•  8C Immersive Factions.esp

•  8D Immersive Mercenaries.esp

•  8E Immersive Travelers.esp

•  8F Immersive Werewolves.esp

•  90 Immersive Battles.esp

•  91 My Home Is Your Home.esp

•  92 TransmuteAndFuseSoulGems.esp

•  93 PrimalSpells.esp

•  94 sextoys-calyps-2.esp

•  95 RingOfTheWolf.esp

•  96 GhostNocturnalWedding.esp

•  97 KCEDeathBell.esp

•  98 KCEFlameBikini.esp

•  99 KCEIceBikini.esp

•  9A KCECuteTail.esp

•  9B HN66 SLEEK Outfits.esp

•  9C HB BasicRidingAI.esp

•  9D BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

•  9E BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

•  9F BBLSspouse.esp

•  A0 BBLSVisitors.esp

•  A1 BBLSapachii.esp

•  A2 GSR_QuiverAway.esp

•  A3 GSRXform.esp

•  A4 Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp

•  A5 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

•  A6 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

•  A7 FNIS.ESP

•  A8 FNISSexyMove.esp

•  A9 FNISspells.esp

•  AA FNIS_PCEA2.esp

•  AB SLAnimLoader.esp

•  AC SLALAnimObj.esp

•  AD SexLabMatchMaker.esp [Version 7]

•  AE SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  AF SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  B0 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  B1 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  B2 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  B3 Werewolves.esp

•  B4 SexLabWerewolves.esp

•  B5 HornyWerewolves.esp

•  B6 Dwarven -BAF- Kit.esp

•  B7 Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp

•  B8 Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp

•  B9 Dwarven Augmentation.esp

•  BA MilkModNEW.esp

•  BB MilkModNEW HF.esp

•  BC MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp

•  BD MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

•  BE MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

•  BF MilkModNEW CF.esp

•  C0 bac.esp

•  C1 SlaveTats.esp

•  C2 EstrusChaurus.esp

•  C3 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  C4 EstrusSpider.esp

•  C5 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

•  C6 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

•  C7 Dwarfsphere.esp [Version 2]

•  C8 Haem Projects Goblands.esp [Version 1.1]

•  C9 Vampirelordroyal.esp

•  CA ImmersiveGenderChange.esp

•  CB SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

•  CC adcSexlife.esp

•  CD Sexlab Breeder.esp

•  CE Scent of Sex.esp

•  CF SexLab_MindControl.esp

•  D0 DW.esp

•  D1 DarkManeuvers.esp

•  D2 mslVampiricThirst.esp

•  D3 VT & RB patch.esp

•  D4 VT & DM patch.esp

•  D5 VLCollisionFix.esp

•  D6 Shoo_TestCRVampFix.esp

•  D7 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

•  D8 Vampiric_Drain_Fix_BloodChalice.esp

•  D9 BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp

•  DA GSRDivorce.esp

•  DB GSR_FriendlyVampires.esp

•  DC GSR_Ring_Of_SHHH!.esp

•  DD GSR_Ring_Of_Nudity.esp

•  DE MiningforMages.esp

•  DF YouseiSanBecome.esp

•  E0 LycHairstyler.esp

•  E1 WetandCold.esp

•  E2 SkyrimURWL.esp

•  E3 GSR_WW_Meter.esp

•  E4 Vampire Followers.esp

•  E5 GSR_DLC1_Blotto.esp

•  E6 GSR_Demoness-Addon.esp

•  E7 gonkishvampdens.esp

•  E8 Fachry Vampire Inn.esp

•  E9 Devious Lore.esp

•  EA NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp

•  EB Undeath.esp

•  EC Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp

•  ED UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp

•  EE AK- Alternate Actors.esp

•  EF PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

•  F0 My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

•  F1 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

•  F2 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

•  F3 pahe-tdf-patch.esp

•  F4 Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp

•  F5 PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

•  F6 ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp

I also lost a slave, who was tied up inside Breezewood home in Whiterun, she had a leashing collar, just "left" and my slave count went down by 1.  Thought tying them down and using the collar of leashing was supposed to keep them still.

GuruSR.