Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

mentioned below:

confirmed the wearing dialog bug, i'll retest it from the other dialog. so far looks like my latest update broke dd functions instead of improving it. will work on fixing it for next update

wow you're so awesome thanks!

On 7/1/2019 at 10:27 AM, CliftonJD said:

yes, it may help in some cases, but it won't help at all if you force the system to spawn a copy. its not designed to help with that. it's only designed to lower the odds of running into that same variant from the leveled lists. for now its a design flaw that variant is indeed stuck with the outfit until your slave is released from the system. couple different angles i may approach that at again in the future for better elimination of that bug, but its set aside again for now dealing with other things while i regain my health

for now the best fix for that is to increase the leveled list of variants to spawn

Things are becoming much clearer to me, thanks for that. For the moment I've stopped enslaving randomly generated NPCs and will instead focus on more traditional methods of generating income. I've instead spawned a couple of unique NPCs, which were already killed off in the game, and will add them to my own personal 'stable', along with the unique HSH npcs. 

BTW, I'm using the alternate Felglow slave camp since the expanded/improved version doesn't work for me due to the common issue some have being unable to sell slaves. Anyway, I noticed that all the slaves I had sold are still being held in the large cell. I was somewhat surprised since I was under the impression they would disappear once sold off. So being the mischievous guy that I am, I walked up to one of my previous slaves who was leaning against the cage bars and used 'SL Defeat' to subdue her, tied her up and put her in a sack. That the guards around me didn't respond wasn't too surprising since I imagine that would take some interaction between the two mods, but what did surprise me is that I used the dialogue option to enslave them into PAHE again and they cloned in fully clothed/armored. I had expected them to come in naked.

This kinda ties in to a question which came up for me based on your previous reply. You said:

... that variant is indeed stuck with the outfit until your slave is released from the system.

Does this mean that once I've 'released' a particular variant, either by selling them or having them killed off, that this variant will spawn in normally and not naked? That if I were to 'release' my remaining non-unique npc slaves (currently 13 in various stages of training) that I would no longer see any naked bandits (or Thalmor, lol)? Sorry if this seems like a stupidly obvious question, but I was under the impression that once a variant started spawning in naked, it would always spawn in naked for the remainder of the game.

6 hours ago, Risamei said:

wow you're so awesome thanks!

welcome ;)

6 hours ago, Thaladrius said:

Things are becoming much clearer to me, thanks for that. For the moment I've stopped enslaving randomly generated NPCs and will instead focus on more traditional methods of generating income. I've instead spawned a couple of unique NPCs, which were already killed off in the game, and will add them to my own personal 'stable', along with the unique HSH npcs. 

BTW, I'm using the alternate Felglow slave camp since the expanded/improved version doesn't work for me due to the common issue some have being unable to sell slaves. Anyway, I noticed that all the slaves I had sold are still being held in the large cell. I was somewhat surprised since I was under the impression they would disappear once sold off. So being the mischievous guy that I am, I walked up to one of my previous slaves who was leaning against the cage bars and used 'SL Defeat' to subdue her, tied her up and put her in a sack. That the guards around me didn't respond wasn't too surprising since I imagine that would take some interaction between the two mods, but what did surprise me is that I used the dialogue option to enslave them into PAHE again and they cloned in fully clothed/armored. I had expected them to come in naked.

This kinda ties in to a question which came up for me based on your previous reply. You said:

Does this mean that once I've 'released' a particular variant, either by selling them or having them killed off, that this variant will spawn in normally and not naked? That if I were to 'release' my remaining non-unique npc slaves (currently 13 in various stages of training) that I would no longer see any naked bandits (or Thalmor, lol)? Sorry if this seems like a stupidly obvious question, but I was under the impression that once a variant started spawning in naked, it would always spawn in naked for the remainder of the game.

selling them at felglow slave camp will either have random results or some of my fixes are indeed working there as well and i'm unaware of it yet. the known or expected times that other users have reported that the slave's outfit would change or return to normal is when sold off to the other addons. iirc aygas was report to change the outfit to the updated worn clothing at the time of sale while hsh sales were reported to fix/remove the outfits completely

but yes, if my code fixes in recent updates are working as intended then any sale at all will fix this and hsh slaves are left to hsh clothing management

as for the slaves staying in the camp forever until its no longer usable is something i wasn't able to understand why that was done. its believed that this was originally intended to walk them out periodically for execution but somewhere along the line, that stopped happening

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I reinstalled everything but it still full with errors.

Papyrus.0.log 264.74 kB · 0 downloads

full of errors, yes. you've cleared the pahe errors now, but there are still other mods spamming things up that couldn't be seen with it so full of pahe errors.

the following less frequent but still prominent need to be seen with a log from a load that doesn't involve having just started the game

• sbc erros
  • estrus errors
  • luxury suite

the majority of the log outside of those errors seems to be spammed with new game start mods initializing and poorly written "soft dependencies".

the luxury suite addon might be fixed with a more recent update as i remember years ago i had to retire it, but more recently retried it and see no issues, however when i retried it, i also added to it some other sl "dibella" npc changes so i can't say for certain which is more responsible for the fix

the estrus and sbc errors there look like possible version conflicts in the scripts as tho you have the old scripts remaining on updated versions of the mods. if sbc continues like that after cleaning up and reinstalling the scripts then checking on a fresher log, i'll have to suggest you report those errors to its modder to be fixed/looked into  then decide on setting it aside until your mods are more stable again or until the log is clear enough, we can look into any underlying issues

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 4:05 PM, fred200 said:

Lakeview cell is = problematic. It is in the cellar, and if you build certain items (weapon rack) down there, you can't enter it.

I never use the optional addons - especially the slave camp.

I think we figured out what was going on with this (in the HSH forum):

Basically, if Lakeview is fully built when PAHE's Lakeview addin becomes active, it looks like there is a set of five weapon racks which get in the way of the door to the cell. But if you activate the mod before you build Lakeview, then all is hunky-dory. 

So install PAHE and then start a new game, you say? Well, yes, BUT, LAL gives you the option to start as the owner of property in a hold, and if you choose to own Lakeview, then technically the house is built first and the addin later, so you'll have the weapon racks issue, even with a new game. 

I manually deleted them using Jaxonz's Positioner, but it has been suggested that you can use console and markfordelete as well. The procedure is described here:

I'm not sure this can be easily patched, but maybe a note about LAL in the mod description would save some other troubled soul a few hours of troubleshooting down the line. 

Regards,

Doc Fate

On 7/17/2019 at 8:55 AM, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to stop slaves from hurting friendly NPCs during combat? It happens mostly with strong mage slaves when they throw fireballs and other area spells. They often hit my folllower and get attacked in return.

no, they've already been told to be allies with the player's follower and the player's spouse and ignore friendly fire but the more they get shot by their allies, the more aggresive they become towards them. yes, they do give second chances, but they can only take so much before they start to fight back at the fool who can't watch his aim. you'd expect the same of a soldier irl and question the judgement of the soldier who keeps throwing grenades in range of his fellow soldiers and allies. i had to learn the hard way its best not to arm my slaves and followers with chain lightning staffs or expect to see them fight amongst themselves...yes, the same rule applies to mass effect fire-balls

12 hours ago, Risamei said:

I dont know if this has been asked but can we lower the prices of slaves being sold i just think its a bit too much money.

actually it was asked to gain more value. what seems to be missing from the value system is a way to rate how well the slave can fight aside from how well he/she has been trained or how well the slave can farm. i think the auction system in "pah home sweet home" accounts for past life experience when selling the slave, but jarek only deals in how well the slave has been trained

2 hours ago, Thistlewood said:

I guess this mod needs SKSE (V1.7.3).  Will it not work with the VR build SKSE (2.0.10)?

iirc that would require sse as well and this is oldrim

On 7/16/2019 at 4:39 PM, DoctorFateMX said:

I think we figured out what was going on with this (in the HSH forum):

Basically, if Lakeview is fully built when PAHE's Lakeview addin becomes active, it looks like there is a set of five weapon racks which get in the way of the door to the cell. But if you activate the mod before you build Lakeview, then all is hunky-dory. 

So install PAHE and then start a new game, you say? Well, yes, BUT, LAL gives you the option to start as the owner of property in a hold, and if you choose to own Lakeview, then technically the house is built first and the addin later, so you'll have the weapon racks issue, even with a new game. 

I manually deleted them using Jaxonz's Positioner, but it has been suggested that you can use console and markfordelete as well. The procedure is described here:

I'm not sure this can be easily patched, but maybe a note about LAL in the mod description would save some other troubled soul a few hours of troubleshooting down the line. 

Regards,

Doc Fate

ok, i'll try to keep that in mind for the page rewrite coming up

On 6/30/2019 at 3:08 PM, xyzxyz said:

I have problems with enslaving falmers. I can hit them until I get the 2 options to cancel or activate the enslavement. But if i activate it nothing happens and he stays hostile.

the patch for that mod is now included with the "all addons" install

On 7/3/2019 at 2:06 PM, theman123 said:

Hi so the iron collars from devious expansion doesn't work with pahe slaves, even with the devious patch. they're invisible whenever they equip them. any help on this?

anybody else suffering the following dd bug, read below:

On 6/27/2019 at 9:25 PM, Risamei said:

This is my first time using this mod how do you transfer? I just installed it and it was on a new save i have home sweet home mod installed though.

When i say can you wear this it doesn't equip it but when i check their inventory its selected as if its equipped it just doesn't trigger the DD dialogue box thats says "you locked the device on and clicks into place" or soemthing like that. It only happens with the  other dialogue option but i'll test it more.

my original testing when i made 7.3.1 was done using a save from a previous version so i didn't see the bugs until making a new save, likewise couldn't fix the bugs until making a new save:

update 7.3.2:

• should fix the dd bug for currently supported devices
  • afaik it should work with all dd items, but only tested the keywords pah checks for as leashes
  • reboot pahe from the test cell "coc qasmoke" in the console before rebooting it "might" be enough to fix/update it
  • might require a clean save to fix/update this bug
  • the dd messages about the devices being applied appear to be a script bug or delay in 7.3.2 as the items correctly appear on the slaves now And correctly give the correct message during removal
  • clean install instructions for saving old slaves provided on the first page of the support thread if needed

Currently got 16 slaves in my home, i just went to put the most recent 2 where they belong, i.e tying them up (with submissive stat above minimum threshold so they dont run away) - then when ever i exit the cell, those specific two slaves (i've tried a different one, worked fine) - then seem to.. die? For no reason what so ever, i've even gone and set their base id's to essential, when i exited the cell again, they still "died" i.e got sent to that corpse room, used moveto them and they were just sitting in that room, not being dead?

I dont know what this bug is, or how to fix it - i was able to run around with them just earlier, through different cells, i think when they are following me, they stay "alive" ? 

anyone have any input? Or how to fix this bug? Or atleast keep them alive

I've tried to "free" them, but the option doesnt work what so ever for some reason, must have bugged out too. Any help would be greatly appreciated

On 7/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'll try to keep that in mind for the page rewrite coming up

i tried with markfordelete but there is still something inviseble what is making that i cant enter the room, how to select this inviseble thing ?

On 7/19/2019 at 3:14 PM, CliftonJD said:

should fix the dd bug for currently supported devices

my wording here wasn't meant to imply that other dd items won't work, merely that only certain items based on dd keywords will have an effect on the slaves

On 7/19/2019 at 4:46 PM, Risamei said:

Thank you so much for the update ❤️ super appreciate it!! you're amazing!

good to hear it, welcome ?

On 7/22/2019 at 5:34 PM, Maxinatorz said:

Currently got 16 slaves in my home, i just went to put the most recent 2 where they belong, i.e tying them up (with submissive stat above minimum threshold so they dont run away) - then when ever i exit the cell, those specific two slaves (i've tried a different one, worked fine) - then seem to.. die? For no reason what so ever, i've even gone and set their base id's to essential, when i exited the cell again, they still "died" i.e got sent to that corpse room, used moveto them and they were just sitting in that room, not being dead?

I dont know what this bug is, or how to fix it - i was able to run around with them just earlier, through different cells, i think when they are following me, they stay "alive" ? 

I've tried to "free" them, but the option doesnt work what so ever for some reason, must have bugged out too. Any help would be greatly appreciated

that sounds as tho you're speaking of the home sweet home addon. while its been asked that the slaves have the option to the player that they can be killable or die thru natural causes... home sweet home has the opposite request from its users that they not be allowed to die

i would suggest checking with the home sweet home thread, but i believe, there's an increase of odds for their untimely demise if the trainer is allowed to whip the slave and another possible increase of those odds would be if the trainer was training them to fight

I have a different sort of request and let me explain the context.

I happen to enjoy enslaving my more difficult opponents. For the most part that is not an issue unless they happen to have an item (always a key) that "drops" when they are slain. While not unique the Caller in Fellglow Keep is a classic example. When I enslave her the ritual chamber key does not appear. This is not game breaking and I have several workarounds using the console but, if it isn't too much of an issue, I would find it preferable if either the newly cloned slave had the item OR it literally dropped and can be found on the ground.

As I said, the lack is not game breaking and I can live without (as I have for years). However, if it could be added I would appreciate it.

And thank you again for an excellent mod that only keeps getting better.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, Psalam said:

I have a different sort of request and let me explain the context.

I happen to enjoy enslaving my more difficult opponents. For the most part that is not an issue unless they happen to have an item (always a key) that "drops" when they are slain. While not unique the Caller in Fellglow Keep is a classic example. When I enslave her the ritual chamber key does not appear. This is not game breaking and I have several workarounds using the console but, if it isn't too much of an issue, I would find it preferable if either the newly cloned slave had the item OR it literally dropped and can be found on the ground.

As I said, the lack is not game breaking and I can live without (as I have for years). However, if it could be added I would appreciate it.

And thank you again for an excellent mod that only keeps getting better.

my most recent updates have been geared towards fixing slaves of that nature such as margret of the "forsworn conspiracy" and some others thieves guild quest related is on my list to check if i fixed their dialogues as i've worked towards on margret...

wasn't aware the original felglow keep had special drops. if you can get me a screenshot of his or her console id that might shed some light into it for me on my next playthru. i used to think the slaves would transfer all the items of their original and according to the code, they should still be doing just that. but i've found a similar example recently where the original npc had a dagger before enslavement and it was gone afterwords. then i also discovered that hateful wenches try to cheat so bad they make their weapons unplayable so you can't loot them from your slaves

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

my most recent updates have been geared towards fixing slaves of that nature such as margret of the "forsworn conspiracy" and some others thieves guild quest related is on my list to check if i fixed their dialogues as i've worked towards on margret...

wasn't aware the original felglow keep had special drops. if you can get me a screenshot of his or her console id that might shed some light into it for me on my next playthru. i used to think the slaves would transfer all the items of their original and according to the code, they should still be doing just that. but i've found a similar example recently where the original npc had a dagger before enslavement and it was gone afterwords. then i also discovered that hateful wenches try to cheat so bad they make their weapons unplayable so you can't loot them from your slaves

These are the two of which I am currently aware but there may be others:

Fellglow Ritual Chamber Key EF 00071c08 Carried by The CallerOD The door behind The Caller in Fellglow Keep Ritual Chamber

Ruunvald Key DG xx013833 Carried by Minorne in Ruunvald Multiple doors in Ruunvald

I got this information from UESP Skyrim rather than my own game. Note that the Ruunvald key is added by Dawnguard and therefore may be in a different location in different load orders.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, Swe-DivX said:

For you, pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch 4-2

pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch 4-2.rar 17.45 kB · 4 downloads

it's getting antiquated soon, there will be no need for the additional addon unless you choose to use the dwarven suits addon which already contains the ddx4.2 addon in it as well. and the dwarven suits has the same ddx requirements

On 7/31/2019 at 4:50 AM, Psalam said:

These are the two of which I am currently aware but there may be others:

Fellglow Ritual Chamber Key EF 00071c08 Carried by The CallerOD The door behind The Caller in Fellglow Keep Ritual Chamber

Ruunvald Key DG xx013833 Carried by Minorne in Ruunvald Multiple doors in Ruunvald

I got this information from UESP Skyrim rather than my own game. Note that the Ruunvald key is added by Dawnguard and therefore may be in a different location in different load orders.

does your game also contain immersive creatures. if so that will likely modify a number of those npc's, but i will definitely add that to my test list to look into it.

Carried by The Caller

ahh, that's where the quest factor comes in. she's listed as the quest boss and rather than setting her key as part of her automatic loot list in the items carried or even the "death item", her key is dropped via script completion for that quest. i'll look into it, but no promises with those guidelines in place we could be on some sketchy grounds there

Carried by Minorne in Ruunvald

same problem here worsened with a placement script. if we're lucky pahe has overcome the problems with placement actor scripts. it used to cause so much chaos that you'd get none object slaves if you even attempted it

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

it's getting antiquated soon, there will be no need for the additional addon unless you choose to use the dwarven suits addon which already contains the ddx4.2 addon in it as well. and the dwarven suits has the same ddx requirements

does your game also contain immersive creatures. if so that will likely modify a number of those npc's, but i will definitely add that to my test list to look into it.

ahh, that's where the quest factor comes in. she's listed as the quest boss and rather than setting her key as part of her automatic loot list in the items carried or even the "death item", her key is dropped via script completion for that quest. i'll look into it, but no promises with those guidelines in place we could be on some sketchy grounds there

same problem here worsened with a placement script. if we're lucky pahe has overcome the problems with placement actor scripts. it used to cause so much chaos that you'd get none object slaves if you even attempted it

Thanks for looking into it, it's all I can ask and, as I said, it's not game breaking just immersion breaking. No I don't have Immersive Creatures. I DID think of another such NPC. I was thinking about the Stones of Barenziah and that reminded me of Lu'ah al-Skaven. She is another such who doesn't have her key when she's enslaved. This is from the same source:

Lu'ah's Key 0003e4f2 Lu'ah Al-Skaven A master locked door and an unpickable gate in Ansilvund

As it says, she's found in Ansilvund.

Using 7.3.1 PAHE here. One issue I have with the newest version vs 7.2.4 is that you can't opt out of cloning an NPC on capture.

You see some bandit NPC's for example have completely different class/stats vs their base reference (which is cloned), so someone who uses mods to influence body shape based on stats gets a completely differently shaped NPC on capture.

I realize that its supposed to remedy the naked bandit encounters but in so far it doesn't work with vanilla and OBIS bandits, however, for example deadly wenches never got the naked bandit bug for me since the early days of this mod, hmm..

2 hours ago, Durante said:

You see some bandit NPC's for example have completely different class/stats vs their base reference

OBIS bandits,

obis bugs are not differential to the pahe version, you can search the thread for obis on its widening pahe data. what will how ever change from game play to gameplay is the obis spawn. with the massive number of npc's in obis its hard to find and squash all its bugs and yes i will agree with that description on some of the obis bandits. just today found obis using a female npc template on a male bandit as an example of how bad obis was written. its good for adding more variants to the encounter list and it doesn't have the same issues as immersive creatures, but at the same time it has its own issues to deal with

One issue I have with the newest version vs 7.2.4 is that you can't opt out of cloning an NPC on capture.

your welcome to test that theory from the description page at the bottom should still have that older version. i'd be rather shocked at this info tho since that remains unchanged since the cancel button was added.

thought about removing it, but decided to wait til i'm certain things are indeed better and more stable than before

On 7/22/2019 at 5:34 PM, Maxinatorz said:

i forgot to ask if there's anything specific about that slave to note as in a previous user once told me a quest was interfering with their slaves causing them to be disabled for no reason