Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

6 hours ago, nailkaiser said:

thx for the suggestion, but i try to avoid that mod as much as possible since it make slave you sold to npc walking around with the npc , sound like problem when u consider to sell off like 10 giants in a city and they still wandering around cant enter door. Wish there an option to make them just disappear like other sell mod.

I understand your concern. However, all you need to do to avoid that outcome is to sell them to individuals who remain outside - like Khajiit caravaneers.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:18 PM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

So I went on to create clones of existing npcs and enslave them. but it enslaves the original ones too. am i doing anything wrong or this is not a feature?

You mean in ck? Did you create a copy of it? Then that means it's still gonna reference the original one. Unless maybe if you set it to unique. Then there can only be one of them.

44 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

You mean in ck? Did you create a copy of it? Then that means it's still gonna reference the original one. Unless maybe if you set it to unique. Then there can only be one of them.

well not in ck, just a simple player,placeatme. any other suggestion? ck is too advanced for me, and i want to create a line of lydia slaves for my business.

37 minutes ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

well not in ck, just a simple player,placeatme. any other suggestion? ck is too advanced for me, and i want to create a line of lydia slaves for my business.

Yeah, there's your problem. Doing it ingame still references to the original one. You basically "multiplied" the original one. If you make it in ck it should be it's own thing. (I messed that up in previous post. It's been more than a years since i last opened ck so my mind is a bit foggy on this one).

Ck is pretty straight forward when it comes to creating followers. Not at all like previous games. There's plenty of tutorials of this on the net.

Btw which npc's did you try to clone? I might be able to cook up something.

56 minutes ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

TerrorofMorrowind is correct. Here is a link for creating a follower here:

I have found this straightforward and most of it is irrelevant for you needs (i.e., don't panic when you look at it since you won't need most of it). For the face you can try to create Lydia in RaceMenu (who knows, you may decide you can do better) or, there are mods on Nexus that will allow you to "appropriate" the face of any NPC for this purpose. 

The NPC you create (for the purposes you laid out above) does not need to actually be a follower (simplifying your task even more) since you intend to just straight out enslave them. Then as ToM points out, you can clone them in the manner that you have already used and have a whole host of slaves which look identical.

41 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Yeah, there's your problem. Doing it ingame still references to the original one. You basically "multiplied" the original one. If you make it in ck it should be it's own thing. (I messed that up in previous post. It's been more than a years since i last opened ck so my mind is a bit foggy on this one).

Ck is pretty straight forward when it comes to creating followers. Not at all like previous games. There's plenty of tutorials of this on the net.

Tried a few clones from bijin series of mods. problem is ck might be good for 1 or 2 clones, but for me who planned to create 10 clones in game on the go, its too time consuming. guess i need to do something about that.

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I have found this straightforward and most of it is irrelevant for you needs (i.e., don't panic when you look at it since you won't need most of it). For the face you can try to create Lydia in RaceMenu (who knows, you may decide you can do better) or, there are mods on Nexus that will allow you to "appropriate" the face of any NPC for this purpose. 

The NPC you create (for the purposes you laid out above) does not need to actually be a follower (simplifying your task even more) since you intend to just straight out enslave them. Then as ToM points out, you can clone them in the manner that you have already used and have a whole host of slaves which look identical.

thanks for reply. i will use this if i cant find any in game work around

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

"...you can clone them in the manner that you have already used and have a whole host of slaves which look identical."

That's genious!  hadn't even thought of that. Makes stuff a whole load easier. :D

3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

If you are interested, you can create something on the lines of clones in Evil Lair of Hydra.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12556?tab=description

13 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

If you are interested, you can create something on the lines of clones in Evil Lair of Hydra.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12556?tab=description

Actually when it comes to just making some npc's I already possibly made what you need. I basically made a few npc's from either the presets in the character creation menu or some female characters turned into npc's. Most of them have clothes now but some still don't. Feel free to experiment with it if you like. They may be a bit overpowered though.

2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Actually when it comes to just making some npc's I already possibly made what you need. I basically made a few npc's from either the presets in the character creation menu or some female characters turned into npc's. Most of them have clothes now but some still don't. Feel free to experiment with it if you like. They may be a bit overpowered though.

a bunch of npc mod? i will try that.

2 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

a bunch of npc mod? i will try that.

Yeah, that one. I know it's a stupid name but i'm bad at naming things. Also if you have "the eyes of beauty" mod installed you don't need that mods esp if you have it. If you have the meshes and textures it will work well too. I uhh kinda accidentally made my mod on the other mods esp and i was way too far into adding npc's that it was too late to start over, but the original author knows and he didn't mind.

Hey, guys Tesvedit found like 163 dirty edits (or something, It removed 163 of something when i wanted to sort the mod loader but i accidentally left the -quickcleantarget still in the target line in MO). I didn't save the mod in that state though so nothing happened and i managed to sort load order with that target line in it. But anyway does it still have dirty edits and is it save to remove or are they need for the mod to work properly?

17 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I've got this weird bug where Pahe is apparently spawning bandits with no names at all. It's completely blank. I can't even loot them either. Any one else having this issue? I have never seen this one before. I've posted my load order incase any one's curious.

loadorder.txt 3.43 kB · 1 download

I believe that the last issue that Clifton JD dealt with in this post is exactly what you're asking about.

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

Is it possible to ask follower to fuck an slave? Is there an addon for that?

This is from the modpage of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje:

Slaves need to have sufficient submission and sex training to be ordered to entertain guests. When so ordered, they will seek out your followers and house thanes, and dance for them or have sex (limited functiuonality for now). You can tell individual slaves to stop entertaining guests.

It sounds like what you are looking for.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

This is from the modpage of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (HSH) by Musje:

Slaves need to have sufficient submission and sex training to be ordered to entertain guests. When so ordered, they will seek out your followers and house thanes, and dance for them or have sex (limited functiuonality for now). You can tell individual slaves to stop entertaining guests.

It sounds like what you are looking for.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Thank you.

Yup, pretty much. If you don't like HSH (why would you though) there's still matchmaker. But it's more indirect because you have control on who gets sex by throwing them at the npc's you like to hookup together. As long as you have animations installed for that race of npc's it will result in sex.

4 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Yup, pretty much. If you don't like HSH (why would you though) there's still matchmaker. But it's more indirect because you have control on who gets sex by throwing them at the npc's you like to hookup together. As long as you have animations installed for that race of npc's it will result in sex.

I have matchmaker, but I was looking at something that let me do it with dialogues. For example I ask my follower to rape an slave via dialogue. Something like that.