Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

2 hours ago, kadsend said:

Is it possible to make the "strip" command use animated stripping mod? If you're not going to add as a update, could you please give a hint on how to add this myself?

Thanks!

by the time i dig up how to do it in order to explain it to you how to do it would then cost me double the work of just doing it myself. as i told a friend of mine recently, too much to do with too little time to do it. give you another example recently somebody requested we use racemenu morphs, but i couldn't give that yet without first fixing the hidden requirement for nilO or racemenu. other users would also like to have fixes put in for quest npc's that have been discovered not to respond properly and then there are still those that would like to see a slave's life after slavery or even some combat training that teaches the slave to fight better. in order to improve pahe and still keep my sanity, i have to prioritize based on what i can do and revisit other features later.

another thing i'd like to work on is reworking the leveled actorbase so that npc's that don't have a leveled actorbase of their own will be provided 1. sorta like miranda rites for slaves. you have the right to a leveled actorbase, if you can not afford 1, it will be provided for you!!

On 9/21/2019 at 1:59 AM, donttouchmethere said:

yes, looks good with: pahe_lives_on-7.3.7 update patch for 7.3.2.zip

No one died or could flee ?

Well, after update got random cdt in my slave camp (no one ctd before that) also some slaves are broken - they get random magic punches and broken binding :D . Idk is this can't works with Home Sweet Home or And you get a slave. Update just broke everything. Btw slaves who bugged was used only in PAHE, Home Sweet Home slaves is fine. Well wasted 3 hours on that save :C
So i guess new game only option for 7.3.7.

Mod's nice but there are quite a few things to improve on.

First up is how the dwarven devious devices and sexlab extension addons handle things. I'm not sure if the recent update changed the dwarven one from it, but when I got 7.3.2 it was a large conflict source since it was editing a ton of devious devices to add...one single keyword. This is a headache for compatibility going down the line. Do you really want to edit all devious devices to ensure they're up to date? I wouldn't want to. Plus, devious devices have a lot of keywords already, including zad_deviousCollar, which you should be checking for. similarly, in the mod using ZBF parts, use their keywords. if you need to, add dummy keywords to your mod for to use when the dependent mods are not there, for ease of installation. I know it's easy to just batch delete, copy as override, then add keywords...but better to not have to do that at all. You save yourself and anyone else using this mod a headache this way.

Next: small notes.  that dwarven abilities spell record is an ITM record, and you should probably clean that out. pah slextension's dialog at xx0514a2 has a duplicated condition. that gag strap recipe, for me at least, was pointing at an invalid object. doesn't seem to cause problem.

Then we have a somewhat bigger note: crafting recipe clutter is nasty. At the least, they should check for whether the player has the main parts to craft them. The conditions on the crafting recipes are arguably problematic. Most of them have the condition set of (Have Dwarven Smithing AND (Pet Suit Is Equipped OR Slave Suit Is Equipped) ). the tempering recipes are (Is Enchanted OR Has Arcane Blacksmith OR Slave Suit Is Equipped). Some of the recipes are instead (Have Dwarven Smithing OR Pet Suit Is Equipped OR Slave Suit Is Equipped)

Tempering or conversion recipes should require the suit being converted NOT be worn. Especially conversion. Otherwise it will probably cause problems.

There's also no recipes for crafting or tempering the helmets, which is sad.

suggestion:

reduce recipes to 1 crafting recipe per item. 1 dynamo core, both black soul gem plugs, dwarven armor, for both pet suit and slave suit. 1 Dwarven helmet and 1 black soul gem for collared helmets. 1 conversion recipe for each item, that only uses the item to be converted (hat to hat, or suit to suit). All recipes require arcane smithing and dwarven smithing. Conversion and tempering also require the items not be equipped.

Lastly: good work on the dialog, but there's still plenty to get.

I have my own personal patch I've been working on, which I can provide if that is desired. It includes the recipe changes I suggested as well as some work on changing dialog to recognize both ZBF and DD gags (still working on it, but it's about bedtime). And other touch-ups.

3 hours ago, stalPROm said:

Well, after update got random cdt in my slave camp (no one ctd before that) also some slaves are broken - they get random magic punches and broken binding :D . Idk is this can't works with Home Sweet Home or And you get a slave. Update just broke everything. Btw slaves who bugged was used only in PAHE, Home Sweet Home slaves is fine. Well wasted 3 hours on that save :C
So i guess new game only option for 7.3.7.

Did you try with DDi 4.3a patched?

4 hours ago, stalPROm said:

Of course, all DD stuff are updated. Also i guess there is no need in DD patch from 7.3.2, PAHE says it's not updated so i run without patch. And what you mean "patched" i installed from source 4.3a.

There is some issue with the gags and mouth animations in 4.3a.

I doubt tho that this might be the cause of your issue.

@piotsze found a solution for it.

hmm. clifton any idea why slaves seem to ignore the games idle when standing and instead cross arm over chest?

i did a test of before enslave and after slave. before they use the games idles fine. once enslaved they randomly do and dont do almost like they using the mens idles.

tbh im thinking this is whats causing random animation issues for some like for me they T pose after zone or load sometimes.

On 9/21/2019 at 5:51 PM, CliftonJD said:

everything below:

more definitive answer would depend how old the save was since i've seen some recent posts from people still running older versions. this as well:

seen your response in another thread so i don't have to ask what version of dd you're running with it. while the new code is able to work with dd without requiring it, i will have to highly suggest that anybody using dd4.x, be certain to atleast use dd4.3a. i don't believe pahe to be dependent on any certain versions, but the fixes made in the latest dd update will greatly improve performance if you render those devices in game. for an example how serious that update is, refer to the "footik bug"

DD had no problem with the footik, but with empty AA slots. Now that Fore showed where and how Animators can save our resources the new ersions of the anim packs will hopefully have less weight, even if there are new anims in them.  I noticed a little strange issue with 7.3.7. It seems like one of my slaves sometimes uses the Vampire cattle dialog lines and as log as she does so, i can not talk to her. It take 4 or 5 attemps until the dialogs finally show up. She has the voice type female nord. Did anyone else had this? Is it maybe a SE related thing?  

@CliftonJD

I'm using the newest version. There are two things I want to ask/address/whatever.

1) Whipping slaves is now a FANTASTIC way to increase your one-handed skill. I don't remember this being the case previously.

2) I know you've warned me and others that you were thinking about doing it but I still think that increasing the minimum flight threshold to 40 was unnecessary. Now I just have to take MORE time whipping slaves (not a particularly fun task) in order to keep them from running away. Leaving the slider as it was or even allowing it to be lower would be preferable in my opinion. Nothing about Skyrim is real - it's about being FUN. So, yes, most slaves would require much more training to be submissive but less whipping (in that setting particularly) equates to more fun. Maybe it's doing more whipping that's made me notice the impact on the one-handed skill.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:07 AM, Khe said:

Mod's nice but there are quite a few things to improve on.

First up is how the dwarven devious devices and sexlab extension addons handle things. I'm not sure if the recent update changed the dwarven one from it, but when I got 7.3.2 it was a large conflict source since it was editing a ton of devious devices to add...one single keyword. This is a headache for compatibility going down the line. Do you really want to edit all devious devices to ensure they're up to date? I wouldn't want to. Plus, devious devices have a lot of keywords already, including zad_deviousCollar, which you should be checking for. similarly, in the mod using ZBF parts, use their keywords. if you need to, add dummy keywords to your mod for to use when the dependent mods are not there, for ease of installation. I know it's easy to just batch delete, copy as override, then add keywords...but better to not have to do that at all. You save yourself and anyone else using this mod a headache this way.

the older dwarven patch did that as a means of patching the leash keyword into dd before i could identify the dd keywords already in their devices. iirc, the updated dwarven suit addon should clean all the item references out aside from the dwarven suits. yes, i'm aware that made it difficult for compatibility everytime they updated...that's why i removed the other patches this update and hopefully sent out the cleaned dwarven suits addon

Next: small notes.  that dwarven abilities spell record is an ITM record, and you should probably clean that out. pah slextension's dialog at xx0514a2 has a duplicated condition. that gag strap recipe, for me at least, was pointing at an invalid object. doesn't seem to cause problem.

ok, thanks for pointing out the duplicate condition in the dialog and the broken gag recipe. i'm guessing when i put the itm record in was when i was testing out a dwarven mod, likely judgement wenches mod, that it was altering that spell effect in an unwanted fashion

Then we have a somewhat bigger note: crafting recipe clutter is nasty. At the least, they should check for whether the player has the main parts to craft them. The conditions on the crafting recipes are arguably problematic. Most of them have the condition set of (Have Dwarven Smithing AND (Pet Suit Is Equipped OR Slave Suit Is Equipped) ). the tempering recipes are (Is Enchanted OR Has Arcane Blacksmith OR Slave Suit Is Equipped). Some of the recipes are instead (Have Dwarven Smithing OR Pet Suit Is Equipped OR Slave Suit Is Equipped)

Tempering or conversion recipes should require the suit being converted NOT be worn. Especially conversion. Otherwise it will probably cause problems.

There's also no recipes for crafting or tempering the helmets, which is sad.

suggestion:

reduce recipes to 1 crafting recipe per item. 1 dynamo core, both black soul gem plugs, dwarven armor, for both pet suit and slave suit. 1 Dwarven helmet and 1 black soul gem for collared helmets. 1 conversion recipe for each item, that only uses the item to be converted (hat to hat, or suit to suit). All recipes require arcane smithing and dwarven smithing. Conversion and tempering also require the items not be equipped.

you'd have to look at the other recipes to understand the logic behind it kinda like a shortcut to the conditions to craft the items if the user already found the object in world. i made multiple recipes to obtain the suits cuz i wanted it to be difficult but not ungodly impossible to make. like the dynamo core was a decent way to make it complicating and only need to delve into some dwemer ruins, but when i got done making the recipe and started to use it in game, i realized there is still a limited supply on dynamo cores. the mod allows for over 100 slaves and skyrim has been tested with at least 20 of them following the player so 20 dynamo cores would be kinda hard to come by if not impossible, but black soul gem or filled soul gem plugs on the other hand can either be obtained thru cursed loot or crafted at the forge so it seemed the perfect alternat recipe to make them.

next i didn't hide the recipes behind conditions that they have the items so they'd be able to look at the crafting list to determine what is needed just like you would do for any of the base game items. intentional so i don't have to draw a road map instruction booklet

Lastly: good work on the dialog, but there's still plenty to get.

I have my own personal patch I've been working on, which I can provide if that is desired. It includes the recipe changes I suggested as well as some work on changing dialog to recognize both ZBF and DD gags (still working on it, but it's about bedtime). And other touch-ups.

yes, i understand there's still alot more dialog i'd need to patch out to get the gags working 100%. this is why i didn't want to do it this way, but seems the only real answer. if you have some you'd like to share, that'd save some work on the dialogs but you'd also have to look at both pah extension and the dwarven patch to see that both conditions are met for the dialogs that have been updated. pahe can only see zaz keywords, but the dwarven suits addon can see the devious keywords so that together both are handled. next you'll want to read the warning below from Pfiffy    about the vampire cattle. when i started getting vampire cattle dialogs i had to stop and rethink how to proceed

and finally the only reason the helmets weren't added yet was that i hadn't gotten around to it yet cuz there were soo many other things that needed to be done and i was testing in an un-fixed environment before the latest dd patch was released so that i had to ctd then read the log and write the fixes in, so that put a tremendous strain on my mental state trying to test my changes in a hazardous dd environment. i can take a look at your recipes, but i likely won't be able to work it in until i get around the vampire cattle. still haven't decided if i'm going to unblock nords or look deeper for a better solution to it yet

On 9/22/2019 at 2:40 AM, stalPROm said:

Of course, all DD stuff are updated. Also i guess there is no need in DD patch from 7.3.2, PAHE says it's not updated so i run without patch. And what you mean "patched" i installed from source 4.3a.

if you are updating your old save from a dd patch to no patch, then that is where you're getting issues now. i'd explained in a previous update already on how to transition. magic punches i'm guessing came from having the old patches in when you updated dd and suddenly removing those patches now makes those objects update while they're in use...which is why the patches were removed as they're so obsolete that they prevent dd from updating. if you want to keep your old save and transition thru the update, you need to remove all devious devices from the slaves before removing the patch and temporarily restrain them with a different method or just keep them in eye sight while you save the game and exit. i can't guarantee a smooth transition for you if you were still using the obsolete patches on new dd as you're updating more than just pahe by removing the patch

On 9/22/2019 at 7:31 AM, donttouchmethere said:

There is some issue with the gags and mouth animations in 4.3a.

I doubt tho that this might be the cause of your issue.

@piotsze found a solution for it.

ahh, thanks for pointing out the mouth animation issues this update. i thought maybe i'd missed a requirement for animating the mouth

On 9/23/2019 at 7:46 AM, sidfu said:

hmm. clifton any idea why slaves seem to ignore the games idle when standing and instead cross arm over chest?

i did a test of before enslave and after slave. before they use the games idles fine. once enslaved they randomly do and dont do almost like they using the mens idles.

tbh im thinking this is whats causing random animation issues for some like for me they T pose after zone or load sometimes.

i know handscrossed animation is indeed set as a property in the main quest, but no idea why that idle was put in. i think its intended as an anger indicator for the slave/s. my best guess on a t-pose for basic skyrim animations would be to recheck your xpmse animations...that's also what i'd expect to see in your log when you get the t-pose - some type of indicator referencing why the slave can't animate such as an xmpse or fnis error

On 9/23/2019 at 12:15 PM, Pfiffy said:

DD had no problem with the footik, but with empty AA slots. Now that Fore showed where and how Animators can save our resources the new ersions of the anim packs will hopefully have less weight, even if there are new anims in them.  

the footik in dd was in those bugged scripts that forgot to target the actor

I noticed a little strange issue with 7.3.7. It seems like one of my slaves sometimes uses the Vampire cattle dialog lines and as log as she does so, i can not talk to her. It take 4 or 5 attemps until the dialogs finally show up. She has the voice type female nord. Did anyone else had this? Is it maybe a SE related thing?  

this is what i was warning just before release i'll need to work on next. some camp maker long time ago warned me that if he lowers the priority of the pah dialog quests to try getting something else to circumvent pah, This would happen. i've no idea yet why its only effecting the nord voice types, but atleast that makes fixing it a little easier until i can find a better solution to cattle voices...would only be a matter of removing the gagged dialog blockers for nords for the time being

On 9/23/2019 at 4:19 PM, Psalam said:

@CliftonJD

I'm using the newest version. There are two things I want to ask/address/whatever.

1) Whipping slaves is now a FANTASTIC way to increase your one-handed skill. I don't remember this being the case previously.

2) I know you've warned me and others that you were thinking about doing it but I still think that increasing the minimum flight threshold to 40 was unnecessary. Now I just have to take MORE time whipping slaves (not a particularly fun task) in order to keep them from running away. Leaving the slider as it was or even allowing it to be lower would be preferable in my opinion. Nothing about Skyrim is real - it's about being FUN. So, yes, most slaves would require much more training to be submissive but less whipping (in that setting particularly) equates to more fun. Maybe it's doing more whipping that's made me notice the impact on the one-handed skill.

some of us have discovered other more aggresive means of training when you don't plan to fuck the slave. burn them with the game's base flame skill. the whip isn't necessary at all for the training. its only there as a weapon that doesn't inflict any real damage so you don't accidentally kill them. soul trap is another good skill to use against them once you can acquire that. i raised the minimum escape threshold cuz there are so many collar options available that its only needed for the first slave or 2 before you get collars for them.

just remember when you're choosing your method of training not to choose your boss skill if your an ungodly wizard....

edit:

if you're an expert elementalist, punch them with your fist is another option as well

edit 2:

another nice method would be to damage them in 1 hand with flames for example then heal them with the other hand using healing hands. builds up 2 skills while you train your slaves

its probably best to see if u can either improve or disable that then. what that means is its gonna increase load. so say u use sexy move from fnis. its gonna keep trying to apply over and over to a slave. basically anything that deals with animations will keep trying to apply to the slaves.

for sexy move it gives them a invisible coin then moves on and when it checks again i just looks for the coin then moves on. if it cant find coin as their reset their animation its gonna check for coin then redo animation then repeat every time it checks

9 minutes ago, sidfu said:

its probably best to see if u can either improve or disable that then. what that means is its gonna increase load. so say u use sexy move from fnis. its gonna keep trying to apply over and over to a slave. basically anything that deals with animations will keep trying to apply to the slaves.

for sexy move it gives them a invisible coin then moves on and when it checks again i just looks for the coin then moves on. if it cant find coin as their reset their animation its gonna check for coin then redo animation then repeat every time it checks

never had any issues when i was testing it with fnis sexy move, instead what i had an issue with was dd idles when used with fnis sexy move as tho dd lost out to it. iirc, that animation property is assigned to their basic animation package making it very difficult to remove without something in the log pointing to a script error. this is why its vital you send me any logs you have of what's going wrong

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
[00:00] zad_gagStrapPanelRecipe [COBJ:0508870C]
[00:00]     COBJ \ CNAM - Created Object -> [0508870B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 84, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

The recipe pointed to zad_gagStrapPanelInventory "Black Leather Gag (Panel) (Simple)" [ARMO:0508870B] before but this armor piece is no longer supplied by Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp in latest update.

When I mentioned changing dialog, i meant specifically the remaining dialog that checks for zaz but not DD gags. unfortunately, my memory did its usual thing, and I didn't remember anything when I woke up at all.

As for the recipes, my concern was primarily "conversion" recipes potentially having bad effects (using an item that's equipped as  an ingredient), though the clutter was irritating. Tends to be when you have many mods. Or...even just devious devices and the vanilla game, really. Mostly because of those rare obnoxious crashes from having 'too many' recipes.

10 hours ago, Khe said:

When I mentioned changing dialog, i meant specifically the remaining dialog that checks for zaz but not DD gags. unfortunately, my memory did its usual thing, and I didn't remember anything when I woke up at all.

As for the recipes, my concern was primarily "conversion" recipes potentially having bad effects (using an item that's equipped as  an ingredient), though the clutter was irritating. Tends to be when you have many mods. Or...even just devious devices and the vanilla game, really. Mostly because of those rare obnoxious crashes from having 'too many' recipes.

ahh, so your memory failed you on it and never got around to the dialogs. understandable, my memory picks and chooses based on something i'm unable to understand either. some topics i'll have picture perfect memory and other topics be completely blank. if you'd still like to help with the dialogs, i "may" have found a solution to the cattle voices i'll test more when i find another nord to gag.

now i'm even more confused on your description of conversion recipes, but your game crashing due to too much in the forge list i can relate to. i think i "may" have also found the solution to it as well tho. install "skyui away" to your crafting menu and disable the version checking from the mcm for crafting. what "seems" to be going on is that by skyui adding all the recipes into 1 list then new option to break it down by armor or weapons or ammo...that's where the instability comes from in the forges now. the original game was split up into smaller groups that could be handled better than a full list of all your stuff in 1 place. as it sits now, even i'd forgotten about those top secret recipe conditions you spoke of that allowed the devices to be made sooner if the crafter already acquired them thru other means so it definitely wouldn't be good to go hiding the other recipes behind conditions

1 hour ago, JLDXG said:

1. If I enslaved a robber A, when the game create a new wild robber B that has the same head mold of the last robber A, the new robber B must be naked.      And i checked the new wild robber 's pack, she has weapon and everything same as the robber A but no equipment or clothes....

2. if i 'resurrect' the npc after i enslaved it, the npc must be naked. 

3. seems like no release choose for most npc. 

my paradise hall is 7.3.2   >_<  Thanks for any help. 

this:

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

not a bug its a known issue with enslaving npc

he means its not an exclusive bug to your own game, but an issue dating back to original paradise halls that we've been unable to kick. this is why my most recent postings have mentioned that if successful, what i'd like to do is give slaves a new miranda rite to a "leveled actorbase". meaning that since the wise man said that the leveled actorbase is the key to fixing it and that since not every npc has a valid leveled actorbase if they have 1 at all. we will provide 1 for them

16 hours ago, sidfu said:

actaly its not a bug with pahe. alot of mods have issue when u start with start another life. its better to start without  pahe then once u make character let everything load then save exit and enable pahe

Agreed. And...I tried running with ASLAL, letting my other mods load up & the game settle down, then save, exit, enable (via MO), launch & load, but still no PAHE. My guess is that it's specifically looking for something vanilla startup-related in order to initialize and without it, no joy. Which brings me back to my original question: is there a way to force-start?