Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

It is Skyrim. Things happen.

If it were my busted MCM, I would:

Uninstall new version of PAHE

install the version I had been using

Load an old save where everything works

Trans fer all current slaves somewhere safe. Maybe HSH - worth a try.

Make a save

Uninstall old PAHE

Clean save

Load and save a couple of times

Install new version

Get back any slaves I had parked

Verify everything works, including transferring slaves between PAHE and HSH

Takes longer to type it than actually do it.

you forgot hsh needs pahe, hsh will have to go too in order to clean out pahe:

On 5/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, CliftonJD said:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you forgot hsh needs pahe, hsh will have to go too in order to clean out pahe:

i cleaned my save and still cant get this to work. i had it before but i removed it and cleaned my save to make sure that it wouldn't cause any conflicts and i'm trying to add it back now that i know how i want my game setup. realistically what are the odds i'll be able to run this mod on my main file again

17 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

i cleaned my save and still cant get this to work. i had it before but i removed it and cleaned my save to make sure that it wouldn't cause any conflicts and i'm trying to add it back now that i know how i want my game setup. realistically what are the odds i'll be able to run this mod on my main file again

If you mean being able to use PAHE with the rest of your load order in a new game the chances are close to 100%. However, with the problems you've had thus far the chance of getting your save to work are likely less than 10%.

3 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

this:

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you mean being able to use PAHE with the rest of your load order in a new game the chances are close to 100%. However, with the problems you've had thus far the chance of getting your save to work are likely less than 10%.

agreed, sorry can't give you better news, but he summed it up in a nutshell. best suggestion i could offer outside of what's already been tried would be to uninstall skyui and every mod that requires it then clean the save again and reinstall skyui and pahe first then anything else you'd like to add afterwords

hey CliftonJD, (hope all is well or doing well)

knowing that skyrim has a limit of like 20 map markers, even when I disable the 15 slaves trackers I have, the skyrim game will only show like 4 or 5 of the active 20 in game quest markers.
Is there a way to up the number of displayed quest map markers so I know which cave I need to go to to complete a game quest without slaves trackers hogging up the marker counts? even when ticked off not to track slaves?
I have like 30 quests open, plus game only shows 20 markers (10 hidden) then 15ish slave tracking even though unticked, now only displays 4 of the 30 active game quest markers.

if PAHE has up to 200 slaves only 20 slaves would only be tracked anyway, or am I incorrect?

is there a way when you untick slave tracking that it 100% untracks slaves and not just hide the trackers while only hiding the markers? 
If slave trackers 100% untick and not track slaves, would give a chance for the player to see actual locations on map to locate map locations to knock out quests.
however when ticked would only show 18-25 slaves being tracked out of a max of 200 slaves. just something to ponder is all.

30 minutes ago, ragnam said:

hey CliftonJD, (hope all is well or doing well)

knowing that skyrim has a limit of like 20 map markers, even when I disable the 15 slaves trackers I have, the skyrim game will only show like 4 or 5 of the active 20 in game quest markers.
Is there a way to up the number of displayed quest map markers so I know which cave I need to go to to complete a game quest without slaves trackers hogging up the marker counts? even when ticked off not to track slaves?
I have like 30 quests open, plus game only shows 20 markers (10 hidden) then 15ish slave tracking even though unticked, now only displays 4 of the 30 active game quest markers.

if PAHE has up to 200 slaves only 20 slaves would only be tracked anyway, or am I incorrect?

is there a way when you untick slave tracking that it 100% untracks slaves and not just hide the trackers while only hiding the markers? 
If slave trackers 100% untick and not track slaves, would give a chance for the player to see actual locations on map to locate map locations to knock out quests.
however when ticked would only show 18-25 slaves being tracked out of a max of 200 slaves. just something to ponder is all.

i have to wonder if you've restarted pahe since this save was started, other than that i don't see why you're slave tracker misbehaves. i know once the mod has been restarted on an active game, it will be stuck with a double quest marker. maybe the first 4 or 5 of the 20 were the original slaves you had before restarting

21 hours ago, Psalam said:

hey psalms! appreciate the answer. i will try it in a new game later i guess, i have it downloaded so i'll save it till i run my 2nd play though i guess

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i have to wonder if you've restarted pahe since this save was started, other than that i don't see why you're slave tracker misbehaves. i know once the mod has been restarted on an active game, it will be stuck with a double quest marker. maybe the first 4 or 5 of the 20 were the original slaves you had before restarting

I dont have double markers. it is said on the web from skyrim having a max of 16 or 20 quest markers to be displayed. other people have been asking how to up the max marker display to like 40 or 50 markers on the map.
If the case that skyrim can only display like 20 , then having like 16 slaves leaves me like about 5 markers to display out of 20ish additional ongoing quests.

so I was thinking.
1. is there a way to up the max amount of markers to be displayed on a map.
2. option is there a way to disable slave markers (not just untick and hide slave count markers) so a user can get an idea what areas of the map actual ongoing quests may show a clue were to go.

edit: just thinking of a work around, maybe I can test parking PAHE slaves in a HSH camp marker in the mean time, that HSH would only  take one map marker up and then allow more game quest markers to show up. going to test it now.

findings: well I set all the slaves as HSH slaves and even dismissed my 10 followers to go away and still was stuck with only 3 map markers, it did not show any missing, so something else is causing that, sorry for the waste asking, but figured if someone else states it, you know that it is not the cause of it.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:48 AM, ragnam said:

I dont have double markers. it is said on the web from skyrim having a max of 16 or 20 quest markers to be displayed. other people have been asking how to up the max marker display to like 40 or 50 markers on the map.
If the case that skyrim can only display like 20 , then having like 16 slaves leaves me like about 5 markers to display out of 20ish additional ongoing quests.

so I was thinking.
1. is there a way to up the max amount of markers to be displayed on a map.
2. option is there a way to disable slave markers (not just untick and hide slave count markers) so a user can get an idea what areas of the map actual ongoing quests may show a clue were to go.

edit: just thinking of a work around, maybe I can test parking PAHE slaves in a HSH camp marker in the mean time, that HSH would only  take one map marker up and then allow more game quest markers to show up. going to test it now.

findings: well I set all the slaves as HSH slaves and even dismissed my 10 followers to go away and still was stuck with only 3 map markers, it did not show any missing, so something else is causing that, sorry for the waste asking, but figured if someone else states it, you know that it is not the cause of it.

I hadn't heard of a limit on the number of quest markers, but it would explain a few things in my games.
Just to make sure the basics are done, and you probably know this, but quest markers don't usually show up unless you mark the quest as active in the journal.  Some quests will be marked active on their own or if you pick up a new quest when no quests are active.  But many need to be actively marked, er, active.

26 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Since the special edition edition never gets updated I was wondering if it's possible to conver this mod with a simple converter like Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Also how compatible is the Lakeview Manor cell with the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon? What exactly are they changing? 

Thanks

Here is the answer about compatibility found on the modpage of Hearthfire Dungeon Addon:

Known Conflicts:

• PAHE Lakeview Cell Addon (this mod will cause the pool water to not look correctly IF it is placed after the Hearthfire Dungeon in your load order.  If you wish to use this mod, make sure it is placed BEFORE the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon in your load order)
  • If you are using my older version of this mod previously shared in my Prettier Bandits support thread, make sure you remove all torches and fully uninstall that mod before installing the new version or you may get some odd torches issues.

I need help i appreciate any answer thank you ^^

I am having an issue with the dialogue "i want you to wear this" it works but it doesn't seem to work with DD items, but if i go to "ok slave.." then "carry this for me" it equips DD items like normal. is there a way to make it work for the first option too?

On 6/19/2019 at 5:44 AM, CliftonJD said:

my apologies to any of you out there who's saves were effected by it, this wasn't meant to happen like this

Can't speak for anyone else but for me it's not a huge problem. I reloaded an earlier save and while I regret the loss of certain slaves and some hours of gameplay, the enjoyment I'm getting out of the mod (coupled with HSH) more than makes up for this. Thanks for all your work on this mod!

On 6/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Shion11 said:

i found out a bug that i thought was another mod causing problems with making slaves wear anything lewd and smutty if you take off all thier armor

i have two logs that show 1.3.1 installed labeled can't dress and 1.3.0 labeled can dress.

Papyrus.0 can dress.log 610.01 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 Can't Dress.log 611.15 kB · 0 downloads

the beginning of the logs indicates you're the second person to have issues with over 100 slave moods spamming the log, basically spammed for every slave to be as tho the scripts for it aren't installed. still unknown why the prior user had that type of log spam and until that's cleared from the log, bugs are to be expected...need more info to help further

On 6/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, Risamei said:

I need help i appreciate any answer thank you ^^

I am having an issue with the dialogue "i want you to wear this" it works but it doesn't seem to work with DD items, but if i go to "ok slave.." then "carry this for me" it equips DD items like normal. is there a way to make it work for the first option too?

umm, as far as i'm aware, both dialogues "should" work but i can't confirm how well it behaves updating on older saves. the system is designed to work with the first dialogue "i want you to wear this"---that's the dialogue i've tested it with and the few times i've tested it with the other dialogue, i expected the item not to be worn but carried

• dd items are no longer force worn to the slave in order to prevent the dd scripts from malfunction
  • this means any items occupying the slot to be worn by the dd item need to be removed first in order for the scripts to allow the item to be worn
  • this new method is to prevent an item from being applied to a slot occupied by dd

an idea i've discovered recently for updating slave dialogues on running saves may help in your case as well:

• try transferring the slave to and from the "home sweet home" mod
18 hours ago, Thaladrius said:

Can't speak for anyone else but for me it's not a huge problem. I reloaded an earlier save and while I regret the loss of certain slaves and some hours of gameplay, the enjoyment I'm getting out of the mod (coupled with HSH) more than makes up for this. Thanks for all your work on this mod!

good to hear it

:D

I posted this in HSH and I think it may have been more appropriate to post the suggestion in the core mod here.

I saw that there are mods like SL Disparity, Hormones, and Devious Training, among others which actually change visual attributes based on stats. They mostly seem to work on the player, so I do not know if it extends to npc's.  Would it be possible to integrate this or something like this into Pahe? So that the various training values could have a greater impact on the trainee.

It would open up an entirely new avenue of Radiant quests involving special and highly customized trainee's.

27 minutes ago, SaltyPotat said:

I posted this in HSH and I think it may have been more appropriate to post the suggestion in the core mod here.

I saw that there are mods like SL Disparity, Hormones, and Devious Training, among others which actually change visual attributes based on stats. They mostly seem to work on the player, so I do not know if it extends to npc's.  Would it be possible to integrate this or something like this into Pahe? So that the various training values could have a greater impact on the trainee.

It would open up an entirely new avenue of Radiant quests involving special and highly customized trainee's.

check this out here:

This is my first time using this mod how do you transfer? I just installed it and it was on a new save i have home sweet home mod installed though.

When i say can you wear this it doesn't equip it but when i check their inventory its selected as if its equipped it just doesn't trigger the DD dialogue box thats says "you locked the device on and clicks into place" or soemthing like that. It only happens with the  other dialogue option but i'll test it more.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

Keep core PAHE just what it is - core.

Make it as easy as possible for other mods to extend PAHE features and Quests - sure.

But not at the cost of PAHE reliability. Nothing tops that.

thanks, is what i thought as well

53 minutes ago, Risamei said:

This is my first time using this mod how do you transfer? I just installed it and it was on a new save i have home sweet home mod installed though.

When i say can you wear this it doesn't equip it but when i check their inventory its selected as if its equipped it just doesn't trigger the DD dialogue box thats says "you locked the device on and clicks into place" or soemthing like that. It only happens with the  other dialogue option but i'll test it more.

to transfer from pahe to home sweet home, i think the dialogue is "you're going to stay here" but you need to be in a house or camp given options from pardo at the restless hunter (more info on it at the home sweet home thread)

interesting that the dialogue is behaving that way, i had noticed issues with equipping dd sometimes in the past, but the way the items were acquired before being applied to the slaves was a bit of a questionable nature and the items that i found to have issues with the slaves also showed similar issues with followers...i think what i found to have the most control over the dd effects is from the main dd mcm slotting the number of npc's in the events and effects menu. your result having a different effect per dialogue chosen for the slave makes me wonder if the original "backpack" system is still in effect hidden behind closed scenes

Thnaks so much for the help i'll try that, yea it is rather weird its kind of hard to really find out the underlying issue tbh i'll keep messing with it and see what i can figure out ^^

12 minutes ago, Risamei said:

Thnaks so much for the help i'll try that, yea it is rather weird its kind of hard to really find out the underlying issue tbh i'll keep messing with it and see what i can figure out ^^

;)