Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

I have matchmaker, but I was looking at something that let me do it with dialogues. For example I ask my follower to rape an slave via dialogue. Something like that.

As I say, try HSH.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:33 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

Slaves as Ponygirls Maybe anybody will want to integrate it to PAH

594501220_enb2019_05_2723_07_51_19.jpg.02e65ac154c1eb8ac6d44cd552a33f4f.jpg

docClox has come back to skyrim following pahe and sluts redux:

you'll notice mention of his slave trade blog in his signature and he's the original sluts founder...if anybody can pull it off, that's your guy...or atleast he's the most knowledgable person to date---the mod holder on sluts might have some physics knowledge on the subject as well but might be harder to reach at this time

imho, what you're looking for will also require "RidingStyles2" ....looks like the start of a nice addon if you can find somebody to pull it off tho

On 5/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Nope, removed anything that adresses leveled npc's lists andf i still have this issue. I think I'm gonna downgrade to a previous version. I don't care about random nude people.

edit: I downgraded to 7.2.4 and the issues are gone now.

remove paradisehalls.esm from the installation folder of the current version and drop the current version over the old version

next update soon should solve this as well....bottom line is there are too many mods making use of the vanilla leveled lists to see the trees thru the grass

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

docClox has come back to skyrim following pahe and sluts redux: 

I actually had a look at this earlier in the week.

I wonder if I could do a summoned cart, Bound Armor style. That would be a sight to see :)

I am having the same issue that has been mentioned on some of the previous pages where I am getting nameless bandits that I cannot interact with. When I click on them in the console it says the last base change was from paradise_halls.esm, and if I start a new game without paradise halls and it's extensions the bug seems to go away. I think I'm also going to try to downgrade.

edit:

• additionally updated many(not all yet) of the vanilla encounter lists to level with the player

I'm guessing it has to do with this change in the 7.3.0 version

@CliftonJD hi, can u help me with 1 problem pls? 

I'm playing SSE with Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery 7.2.4 + paradise_halls_SLExtension, it says that max limit is 130 slaves. But when i've caputred 30+ slaves, the process of turning into a slave starts to slow down. I mean all phases after "capture dialogue" takes more and more time: npc falls to its knees>dies>resurrects as a slave. Enslavement of each subsequent npc started to take minutes after 35+ slaves of limit. And when i've tryed to enslave 47th npc, the phase when npc falls on his knees lasted about 3-5 minutes, then npc "died" and a process stoped. I stood there and waited for about 10 minutes , but nothing happened. 

So i guess the real limit of slaves in my case is 46 of 130 declared. Is there a way to solve this problem?

P.S.

The mod option, which helps in cases when slave does not get up on feet and it didn't helped much. It's also not cause of my pc, it has enough resources to handle modded skyrim.

P.P.S

Sorry for my poor English knowledge, i hope u understood the substance of my problem.

if u have a issue with bandits with no name what u do is remove  all the normal npc and the leveled list inside pahe.
make sure to only removve the npc and not the voice files. no idea why pahe needs normal npc entreis like legate and such

4 hours ago, sidfu said:

if u have a issue with bandits with no name what u do is remove  all the normal npc and the leveled list inside pahe.
make sure to only removve the npc and not the voice files. no idea why pahe needs normal npc entreis like legate and such

No kidding, I don't remember all those NPC entries in the esm file in the past. I know the Paradise halls enhanced.esp had 2 NPC entries which I've been removing for ages.

12 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

No kidding, I don't remember all those NPC entries in the esm file in the past. I know the Paradise halls enhanced.esp had 2 NPC entries which I've been removing for ages.

just make sure u dont remove the voice clones. also u should be able4 to leave the animals/bots but since i don tuse them for combat i dont matter the level

Hey guys ... can someone just write down real short how to remove/edit what and how in like point 1. 2 ... 3 ... Cos there is no update and the mod is cool and all that ... but those bandits just irritate ... i thought i could play with this bug but at some point there is loot in bandit leaders that cannot be taken ...

46 minutes ago, viren said:

Hey guys ... can someone just write down real short how to remove/edit what and how in like point 1. 2 ... 3 ... Cos there is no update and the mod is cool and all that ... but those bandits just irritate ... i thought i could play with this bug but at some point there is loot in bandit leaders that cannot be taken ...

I understand your concern. I would suggest, in the interest of simplicity, that you go back to this post and download the older version of the mod:

Then, since it load an .esm file (required) and several .esp files (optional) you look at what you want and tick "off" (default is on) all the .esp's you don't want. Don't worry, CliftonJD will work the issues out with this current version (as she always had) when RL gives her a chance. Take my word for it, making mods looks a lot easier than it is.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, afshin76 said:

Is it possible to ask follower to fuck an slave? Is there an addon for that?

HSH got mentioned, and it's a great mod, and you should definitely get it, but there's a more fitting solution for what you want. Get Defeat if you don't have it already. Select your follower with Shift-G (default action key for Defeat might not be G, check it's MCM.) Then point at any non-combat slave and hit Shift-G again. Defeat will have your follower attempt to knock down the slave. (You might need to go into stealth) Once they have succeeded, use Shift-G on the slave again, and Defeat will ask you what you want the follower to do. Now you can click Rape or Rape With Player for a threesome.

Note: You can get slaves to rape each other this way, by selecting a combat slave first, and then a non-combat slave.

After messing about with settings, using the option to fix the naked bandits does indeed work. However, it causes Sinister Seven and one or two other mods that send hunters/assassins after me to generate a large number of non-hostile clones, and this is annoying because they clog up areas and constantly start dialogue non-stop to tell me they're going to kill me (but they don't). Any thoughts on what I can do?

On 5/31/2019 at 5:10 PM, topologicalqft said:

A must have sexlab mod!

Just a simple question here, will the slaved NPC keep their original perks and spells, if not could you add such an option?You know it is very fun to defeat and enslave strong NPCs and make them serve your purpose.

pretty sure they keep their perks cuz i've seen some overpowered wenches in my day. electromancers stay as electromancers after enslavement as well as the judgement wenches stay as who they were so that covers the spells

On 6/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, TBDM said:

I am having the same issue that has been mentioned on some of the previous pages where I am getting nameless bandits that I cannot interact with. When I click on them in the console it says the last base change was from paradise_halls.esm, and if I start a new game without paradise halls and it's extensions the bug seems to go away. I think I'm also going to try to downgrade.

edit:

I'm guessing it has to do with this change in the 7.3.0 version

ya, i'll be undoing that change for the next update. i guess you could call it an experiment gone wrong

On 6/4/2019 at 7:11 AM, Gerfeniks said:

@CliftonJD hi, can u help me with 1 problem pls? 

I'm playing SSE with Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery 7.2.4 + paradise_halls_SLExtension, it says that max limit is 130 slaves. But when i've caputred 30+ slaves, the process of turning into a slave starts to slow down. I mean all phases after "capture dialogue" takes more and more time: npc falls to its knees>dies>resurrects as a slave. Enslavement of each subsequent npc started to take minutes after 35+ slaves of limit. And when i've tryed to enslave 47th npc, the phase when npc falls on his knees lasted about 3-5 minutes, then npc "died" and a process stoped. I stood there and waited for about 10 minutes , but nothing happened. 

So i guess the real limit of slaves in my case is 46 of 130 declared. Is there a way to solve this problem?

P.S.

The mod option, which helps in cases when slave does not get up on feet and it didn't helped much. It's also not cause of my pc, it has enough resources to handle modded skyrim.

P.P.S

Sorry for my poor English knowledge, i hope u understood the substance of my problem.

you need the sse version here:

from what i hear sse is having issues of a similar nature even outside of pahe, but i haven't heard of problems as severe as what you describe.

if you still have trouble with that version, i'd first suggest testing it with a "new game" from main menu. if you had reached 50 slaves before encountering the problem, it would be easy enough to say that your old save wasn't taking the update properly, but to start slowing down the game after hitting 30 slaves until it gets around 46 before it just gets unplayable slow...atleast that's what i gather from your explanation. for that to happen something has gone severely wrong in papyrus

On 6/9/2019 at 7:52 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

After messing about with settings, using the option to fix the naked bandits does indeed work. However, it causes Sinister Seven and one or two other mods that send hunters/assassins after me to generate a large number of non-hostile clones, and this is annoying because they clog up areas and constantly start dialogue non-stop to tell me they're going to kill me (but they don't). Any thoughts on what I can do?

are these past slaves that have come back to haunt you for it due to weird effects by the other mod or is the other mod sending the hunters out for having slaves, not quite understanding what you're asking here

On 6/5/2019 at 7:02 PM, sidfu said:

no idea why pahe needs normal npc entreis like legate and such

old request was to  have the slaves level with the player in the same manner followers do, but followers are programmed to do that at the base level so that's what i was experimenting with...and it went horribly wrong so that will become an independent add-on or separate mod

On 6/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, Bush_Connoisseur said:

I did a conversion to 64bit and haven't tested it in 32bit but was wondering if anyone in 32bit Is having health enslavement issues with 7.3? Bleedout posture is working fine.

i'm guessing that's an issue with your conversion. after things settle down in oldrim with the nameless npc's that don't belong in the game, if we don't get fire falling from the sky in the next update, i'll look into porting my latest updates to sse

7 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

are these past slaves that have come back to haunt you for it due to weird effects by the other mod or is the other mod sending the hunters out for having slaves, not quite understanding what you're asking here

Sinister Seven generates NPCs to hunt you down, when they find you they initiate dialogue along the lines of "My name is inigo etc" and then attack you. 

When I use the checkbox to fix naked bandits (which I always get), the NPCs from SS that show up to kill me show up in larger numbers but never attack. Then one after the other spams their dialogue at me so I have to exit out each time, lol. Verbal abuse at it's worst! It might be marginally better than having the naked people randomly everywhere, but they start to clog up places, and when there are so many more, it gets really hard to deal with them. (I also run a mod to increase spawns, but it didn't touch them before, not sure if it's that or the setting in PH.)

12 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Sinister Seven generates NPCs to hunt you down, when they find you they initiate dialogue along the lines of "My name is inigo etc" and then attack you. 

When I use the checkbox to fix naked bandits (which I always get), the NPCs from SS that show up to kill me show up in larger numbers but never attack. Then one after the other spams their dialogue at me so I have to exit out each time, lol. Verbal abuse at it's worst! It might be marginally better than having the naked people randomly everywhere, but they start to clog up places, and when there are so many more, it gets really hard to deal with them. (I also run a mod to increase spawns, but it didn't touch them before, not sure if it's that or the setting in PH.)

i hear obis users are getting more and more bandits spawning to attack for a similar reason as it has stuff in it to increase spawns, but those bandits stay hostile with each spawn and don't attempt to make dialog with the player

• Pahe_lives_on-7.3.1:
  • cleaned up the leveled lists and radiant encounters, should be fixed now (should also fix any no name encounters caused by that mistake)
  • added devious devices collar keyword to the leash collar keywords so that a devious patch is no longer needed and no longer interferes with devious devices updates
On 6/5/2019 at 7:02 PM, sidfu said:

this is why:

10 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Is there any way to make slaves that you use to fight for you to gain levels when you do or have their own xp progress?

3 hours ago, f0rs4keng0d said:

Just to be clear, if I update from 7.3 to 7.3.1 I don't need the two "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-*.esp" files anymore and can delete them?

I was wondering this myself since it says "a" devious device patch is no longer required.  Hope they mean "no" devious device patch needed so I can ditch the extra esps.

This is one of my "Must Have" mods for any play through.

5 hours ago, f0rs4keng0d said:

Just to be clear, if I update from 7.3 to 7.3.1 I don't need the two "pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-*.esp" files anymore and can delete them?

yes and i'll go into more detail below

2 hours ago, TrueLordAmon said:

I was wondering this myself since it says "a" devious device patch is no longer required.  Hope they mean "no" devious device patch needed so I can ditch the extra esps.

This is one of my "Must Have" mods for any play through.

to the coders it looks like this:

Spoiler

If (PAH.DD_Collar != None) && (PAH.DD_Blindfold != None)
        return (WornHasKeyword(PAH.DD_Collar) || WornHasKeyword(PAH.DD_Blindfold) || WornHasKeyword(PAHRestraintLeash))
    ElseIf (PAH.DD_Collar != None)
        return (WornHasKeyword(PAH.DD_Collar) || WornHasKeyword(PAHRestraintLeash))
    ElseIf (PAH.DD_Blindfold != None)
        return (WornHasKeyword(PAH.DD_Blindfold) || WornHasKeyword(PAHRestraintLeash))
    Else
        return WornHasKeyword(PAHRestraintLeash)

in english that means that if you have devious devices assets installed and pahcore detects that you have it installed, it grabs the keywords from dd and stores them in its own database for later usage. then when the device is applied to the slave, it detects the keywords of the device and tells the framework that this slave is wearing a leash as defined by the mcm toggle for advanced leash.

current keywords are collars for the traditional method and blindfolds cuz on npc's they don't seem to have any visual effect for the npc or in this case the slave/s. with this new method in place more keywords will be added as i determine which keywords identify the more immersive restraints for preventing the slave/s from running. next on my list i'll be looking for shackles followed by legbinders and straitjacket legbinders

oh almost forgot to note, this also fixes (or should fix) how pah treats non-collar devious devices so that it will should no longer be possible for the framework to allow a devious device to be broken by adding armor or other restraints to an already restrained slave if that slot is occupied by a devious device. i've always suspected there was something wrong with how it treats the devices, but what i found was more shocking, that if a dd collar was worn, no other collar would be worn by the slave until that collar was unlocked. you might think great that's how its sposed to behave, but what about all the other devious devices. until now they were treated as any other piece of equipment forcibly removed by any new item given to the slave that occupies that same slot, breaking the scripts of the device previously worn

the new method to the coders looks like this:

Spoiler

If ((PAH.DD_Locks != None) && (akBaseItem.HasKeyword(PAH.DD_Locks)))
                bForceEquip = False
        ;    EndIf
        EndIf
        if (bForceEquip)
            Armor item_as_armor = akBaseItem as Armor
            if item_as_armor && item_as_armor.getFormID()
                Form item_already_in_slot = the_actor.GetWornForm(item_as_armor.GetSlotMask())
                if item_already_in_slot && item_already_in_slot.getFormID()
                    if PAH.DD_Locks != None
                        if !(item_already_in_slot.HasKeyword(PAH.DD_Locks) || item_already_in_slot.HasKeyword(PAHRestraint))
                            the_actor.UnEquipItem(item_already_in_slot)
                        endIf
                    elseif !item_already_in_slot.HasKeyword(PAHRestraint)
                        the_actor.UnEquipItem(item_already_in_slot)
                    else
                        return
                    endIf
                endif

in english that means that any device that has a lock needs to be treated as locked, only removable if dd allows it, usually if the player has the proper key/s for the restraint

p.s..

before removing the old devious patch, all collared slaves need to be in range of the player or otherwise restrained. before best effect it may work best to apply the update before removing the addon. remove the device/s from the slave/s then give it back to the slave to be reworn in order to be certain the framework detects the keyword/s of the device and applies the roper effects or the slave/s may escape as tho the device/s is not worn

p.s.s..

sorry for the typoes and poor english above