Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 9/2/2019 at 6:33 PM, afshin76 said:

I don't have immersive wenches. I do have home sweet home. I wonder if that does anything.

hsh should only effect it while those dialogs are used. if you're in a location that you can tell the slave to "stay here for a while", then indeed refer to home sweet home but other than that i couldn't think of anything that would cause what you're describing over multiple saves

even for home sweet home behavior seems odd as far as i'm aware

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

hsh should only effect it while those dialogs are used. if you're in a location that you can tell the slave to "stay here for a while", then indeed refer to home sweet home but other than that i couldn't think of anything that would cause what you're describing over multiple saves

even for home sweet home behavior seems odd as far as i'm aware

I ended up going back a few saves before.

Thanks for the help.

45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I have a problem with Devious Devices. When I use the "wear this" command on a slave and give her some DDs they aren't worn. They do however appear as equiped in the inventors but not on her body. Is this a problem with PAHE, DD or on my side?

I noticed that, too. I'm playing in SE. Just to compare it with my expirience: What devices did you try?

45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The last time I tried boots and gloves.

Well, it isn't that I can't put the stuff on my slaves at all, but they refuse to equip certain things. All Black and Red ebonite or leather stuff works while the white don't. Also it is not possible for me to put all slaves in the same gear. I have to switch between the different hobble dresses and straightjackets and the different boots. I have to do some statistics about what is possible and what not. I know that there is a limit of NPC's that can be put into devices(max is 20), but I never reached that before the slaves stop to equipp the devices I gave them. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, it isn't that I can't put the stuff on my slaves at all, but they refuse to equip certain things. All Black and Red ebonite or leather stuff works while the white don't. Also it is not possible for me to put all slaves in the same gear. I have to switch between the different hobble dresses and straightjackets and the different boots. I have to do some statistics about what is possible and what not. I know that there is a limit of NPC's that can be put into devices(max is 20), but I never reached that before the slaves stop to equipp the devices I gave them. 

A red slave harness worked right now, but red boots, corset and gloves don't. It is really weird.   That was a one-time hit. Except that one harness nothing else works. No blindfolds, cuffs, gags, dress, ... nothing is visible on their bodies.

Edit: I seem to have some generell problems with DDs because even equiping items on followers don't work anymore.

Like the mod.

It definitely an improvement over the original mod.

Just curious is there a reason the free slave gear is in the white run castle mage office and not the torture chamber in Helgen(or any prison) other than that is where it was in the original mod. Claiming it in the mages office seams like stealing.

The torture chamber seams like where you would find a whip and things to control prisoners. 

9 hours ago, blue35e said:

Like the mod.

Just curious is there a reason the free slave gear is in the white run castle mage office and not the torture chamber in Helgen(or any prison) other than that is where it was in the original mod. Claiming it in the mages office seams like stealing.

The torture chamber seams like where you would find a whip and things to control prisoners. 

In an older version there was language to the effect that upon entering Farengar's study "you discover that he has an interesting hobby." I am so used to this thought that I did not realize that it was not on the modpage anymore. 

Hello there, i have "Paradise halls reborn" v7.2.4. Long story short how can i propperly update my game with latest version of mod WITH saving my progression? I have few 100-stats slaves and i really don't want to lose them. What should i do to save my data and update mod? Thank you

1 hour ago, KostellO said:

Hello there, i have "Paradise halls reborn" v7.2.4. Long story short how can i propperly update my game with latest version of mod WITH saving my progression? I have few 100-stats slaves and i really don't want to lose them. What should i do to save my data and update mod? Thank you

A little trickier with PAHE than the average bear. Normally you make a note of where your esp is in your load order. Then you delete it, add the new esp and move it into the exact position in your load order. At that point, your saved game should load like nothing happened. With PAHE you have both esps and an esm. So, you have more plug ins that you need to make notes of, then delete them, load the new cersion, move the esps and esm to their correct position in your load order. When you load a game it shouldn't know the difference. Be advised, little slips in this can lead to CTD.

56 minutes ago, Psalam said:

A little trickier with PAHE than the average bear. Normally you make a note of where your esp is in your load order. Then you delete it, add the new esp and move it into the exact position in your load order. At that point, your saved game should load like nothing happened. With PAHE you have both esps and an esm. So, you have more plug ins that you need to make notes of, then delete them, load the new cersion, move the esps and esm to their correct position in your load order. When you load a game it shouldn't know the difference. Be advised, little slips in this can lead to CTD.

So if replace esm and esp with correct positions it should work. Got it. And whis won't affect "PAHE Home Sweet Home" or "PAH - and you get a slave"?

20 hours ago, blue35e said:

Like the mod.

just haven't really thought of moving it, that part of the mod remains the same

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried it with a different char and it worked there without bigger problems. Maybe script overload or some other skyrim bullsh*t ?

it was discovered that first release of the new dd code broke dd for slaves if you started your save in pahe 7.3.1, the fix for this was then introduced in 7.3.2, but since it was only discovered thru a new save...it requires a new save to fix it as well

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have a male nord slave without a voice. Other male slaves have at least spoken vanilla dialogue but this one hasn't. What can I do?

assuming you have the bsa installed, check the voice type of the nord who goes unheard. sometimes the leveled actor base enslavement assigns a different voice type

29 minutes ago, KostellO said:

So if replace esm and esp with correct positions it should work. Got it. And whis won't affect "PAHE Home Sweet Home" or "PAH - and you get a slave"?

"shouldn't" would be the correct wording here, can't guarantee anything mid-save with skyrim but atleast it shouldn't be a problem

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

it was discovered that first release of the new dd code broke dd for slaves if you started your save in pahe 7.3.1, the fix for this was then introduced in 7.3.2, but since it was only discovered thru a new save...it requires a new save to fix it as well

assuming you have the bsa installed, check the voice type of the nord who goes unheard. sometimes the leveled actor base enslavement assigns a different voice type

"shouldn't" would be the correct wording here, can't guarantee anything mid-save with skyrim but atleast it shouldn't be a problem

My PAHE is 7.3.1 so updating could help? And why does it work on an older save with the same pahe version?

Where do I have to look for the bsa file? It's not listed as a plugin in nmm.

1 hour ago, KostellO said:

CliftonJD has it correct. Shouldn't is NOT a guarantee. I have done this mostly successfully in the past. It's what you need to do if you want to update mods mid-playthrough. Otherwise, play out your game until you're tired of it and start a new game with the updated version.

Ok so about updating in mid-game.

I replaced main esm and esp files with new ones. Then i placed all containment of an archive to my data folder, while watching on file sizes and dates. I added what was new and leaved old files that was the same size and date with new. Results: i have no CTDs or errors and game seems to be unsuspicious about what happened. BUT in MCM "Paradise halls reborn" is still 7.2.4 even in new game. And... i'm confused.

I'm going to continue playing and testing the results of these manipulations..

(sorry if my grammar is bad, it's not my native language)

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

In an older version there was language to the effect that upon entering Farengar's study "you discover that he has an interesting hobby." I am so used to this thought that I did not realize that it was not on the modpage anymore. 

Oh look he has a interesting hobby let me just steal from him without having the item flagged stolen. Every thing else he has if you pick up it is treated as stolen but it is fine to take his hobby. If it was his hobby that would justify him having a line of dialog to sell it to you. It does not really justify him letting you just take things from him without getting upset. (although he might not want to report it, he would do something about being robbed.) Lore wise, it makes no sense, that is the point.

The torture chamber in helgen is a place it might seam to fit, and you can loot it early game. (Not to mention you can use it to help train an enslaved imperial captain from the vanilla start she is did try to have you killed so why let her off easy.)

On 9/8/2019 at 4:08 PM, xyzxyz said:

My PAHE is 7.3.1 so updating could help? And why does it work on an older save with the same pahe version?

Where do I have to look for the bsa file? It's not listed as a plugin in nmm.

bsa has been removed until i can update it correctly. majority of pahe scripts have been overwriting the bsa for so long its become more of a burden than an asset.

i know that version is bugged for clean saves, but why the bug only shows on the clean save is still part of skyrim that's above my comprehension. always keep in mind that as a general rule of thumb if a bug is found with an update leading to a newer update right away....that means its important that you get the newer update

On 9/8/2019 at 5:14 AM, Psalam said:

On 9/8/2019 at 7:56 PM, blue35e said:

Oh look he has a interesting hobby let me just steal from him without having the item flagged stolen. Every thing else he has if you pick up it is treated as stolen but it is fine to take his hobby. If it was his hobby that would justify him having a line of dialog to sell it to you. It does not really justify him letting you just take things from him without getting upset. (although he might not want to report it, he would do something about being robbed.) Lore wise, it makes no sense, that is the point.

The torture chamber in helgen is a place it might seam to fit, and you can loot it early game. (Not to mention you can use it to help train an enslaved imperial captain from the vanilla start she is did try to have you killed so why let her off easy.)

he is correct, original mod page by layam used that as a description for how to find the items, but due to lack of any link to farengar with any story or dialog or even ownership...i removed the info about from the page during my first page rewrite. if somebody with the skill to move the items from farengar's study would like to try it, i'd be happy to upload it for you or if you'd like to try it and share it with us, i'll add that to the download page for others to enjoy.

however i'm more of a fixer - script fixer to be exact, even getting to be a decent dialog fixer. with working scripts i've even learned to rewrite entire script fragments. during the process of this next update scripting and testing i had to give up testing so many other mods that my skyrim wouldn't last past level 22 before it became unplayable. before giving up and resetting skyrim to a default state i managed to fix alot of bugs in the dd scripts in order to safely add training to devious devices. my first line of training starts with the tightest restraints in the dd framework so that if a slave should be prevented from running in the dd restraints than it should likewise be prevented from escaping. next i added combat training to devices that are intended to prevent combat so that if the slave that was asked to fight didn't do so because they're too heavily restrained then the slave gets extra training for it but i didn't stop there cuz we all know that npc's can still fight while restrained. in the event the restrained slave still manages to fight while restrained additional training is earned for that as well.

i sent my script fixes to the dd team for their next update with my next project to fix aygas scripts flooding the logs of a clean skyrim. its also been requested that dd gags serve their function on slaves, however i've discovered that as i allow the gags to function properly on the slaves, some of them start to behave like vampire cattle so that will need to be fixed as well before full gag functionality can be allowed.

almost forgot i also added some dialogs in from the old library of pah files on the nexus. some of the previous version users may remember that he had the dialog to "release slave" or "strip now" or "put your clothes back on"....those topics added to all voice types of all slaves along with an additional mcm debug to "release slave"

On 9/8/2019 at 6:24 PM, KostellO said:

Ok so about updating in mid-game.

I replaced main esm and esp files with new ones. Then i placed all containment of an archive to my data folder, while watching on file sizes and dates. I added what was new and leaved old files that was the same size and date with new. Results: i have no CTDs or errors and game seems to be unsuspicious about what happened. BUT in MCM "Paradise halls reborn" is still 7.2.4 even in new game. And... i'm confused.

I'm going to continue playing and testing the results of these manipulations..

(sorry if my grammar is bad, it's not my native language)

top of the download page should be a link labeled "download this file" where the newer versions are kept

On 5/15/2016 at 6:48 AM, CliftonJD said:

6.0.5 the wait dialogs have changed titles and moved - for now they're equal, (just a placeholder) future updates plan to unlock the sandbox routines thru the added wait command, both are now in the "ok slave command"

Do you still plan to make a sandboxing-wait order for slaves ? Would be great, at least for interior cells (houses).

HSH is too heavy in my opinion just to have slaves sandboxing (and quite difficult to make work. It's quite weird in my game), which could be accomplished just by a line of dialogue.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, 83ilotzent said:

Yo clifton, I was wondering whats the difference between "enslave faction" and "enslave (pah core)" - I need some key differences please.

far as i know the only difference between them once you have them both is the label on the button

On 9/14/2019 at 12:31 AM, Lackom said:

Do you still plan to make a sandboxing-wait order for slaves ? Would be great, at least for interior cells (houses).

HSH is too heavy in my opinion just to have slaves sandboxing (and quite difficult to make work. It's quite weird in my game), which could be accomplished just by a line of dialogue.

haven't tested the sandboxing thru the wait orders in quite a while to know how well they're working but if not i think the command "to do something for me" should work and i'll add the wait orders back to my list to look into

founda  weir bug that seems to be pahe fault. randomly a slave can break the animation frame work of game. im not sure if its pahe fault or not. if there any animations for it can u rebuild them with new finish that might fix it as it only started after the new finis came out.

33 minutes ago, sidfu said:

founda  weir bug that seems to be pahe fault. randomly a slave can break the animation frame work of game. im not sure if its pahe fault or not. if there any animations for it can u rebuild them with new finish that might fix it as it only started after the new finis came out.

don't know if i can fix that or not yet if its an update to fnis causing issues. what was the slave doing when the animation frame work broke and can you post the papyrus log that hopefully there's an indication as to what went wrong with it