Occasionally after having sex with a john as an inn prostitute I will no longer have any options to solicit anyone for sex and no one will approach me either.  I've tried waiting, sleeping, re-entering the cell, reloading the game, nada.  Does anyone know what causes it or how to fix it? 

The only devious device related mod that I have running is assets.

EDIT:  I figured it out, just go to cheating > release player and you'll get your dialogue options back.  This mod is so good, thank you zaira!

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Maria Eden 2.1 is working only, if you strictly follow to the rules of the author and let aside any other MOD. If you have different other stuff, it also can take influence on this mod. If you have some issuers, this errors appear because you have a wrong installation or load-order, or you forgot to define clothing. I played this mod with the vanilla game and some few landscape mods (grass, distance-mod and npc-overhaul and texture improvements) ...nothing else.

If you play a SLAVE mod, do you really await to have access onto your inventory?...the inventory of all games, by the way - are quite massive and unrealistic...you could not even carry a great-sword all over skyrim for some hours in reality.

And if you become a slave, you are "nothing", nobody and without any inventory it´s  quite realistic...if you are sold...forget about inventory and owning.

But IF you can´t "live" without inventory, you can use the console or load another safe-game, but then you left the rules to be a slave.

Shiagwen likes to play a next update, that´s what he wanted to tell us, I hope so:-)

Zaira is really lovely, but in a different way;-):classic_wink:

maria eden is a milestone and a legendary mod, be thankful to play it 

Praise the Zaira, the legendary modder!

P.S. Any news about next update?

Zaira or anyone who knows, is Funnybizness's X-cross animation the only one that can be triggered by this mod? Is there a way to add more? Billyy has included several excellent x-cross animations in his Human - Furniture SLAL pack and it would be nice if they could be automatically triggered.

22 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Any idea why the follower does not take the clothes on after sex, though she makes the animation ? anybody else has this bug ?

You have to hit the remove add clothing key in order to dress. There was a reason he did this but I do not recall.

On ‎14‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 12:08 PM, BigOnes69 said:

You have to hit the remove add clothing key in order to dress. There was a reason he did this but I do not recall.

I dont play english Version. which key you mean exactly ?  i cant imagine any key that supports the follower to redress.

15 hours ago, shiagwen said:

I dont play english Version. which key you mean exactly ?  i cant imagine any key that supports the follower to redress.

You have to assign the key I use the num 8 key to undress/redress and the num 2 key for kneeling on the numerical pad. I forgot what the default keys are but if I remember correctly they conflict with other mods so I changed them to avoid that. You can assign them to what you want in the MSM menu. Key assignments in Maria do not make sense for the open mouth key is assigned to the map key and they conflict. That one is near impossible to change so I have just suffered with the conflict.

56 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

You have to assign the key I use the num 8 key to undress/redress and the num 2 key for kneeling on the numerical pad. I forgot what the default keys are but if I remember correctly they conflict with other mods so I changed them to avoid that. You can assign them to what you want in the MSM menu. Key assignments in Maria do not make sense for the open mouth key is assigned to the map key and they conflict. That one is near impossible to change so I have just suffered with the conflict.

ok, you mean the Dress / undress key. understood. that is an often used key in ME. it works for the Player, but not for the follower. tell me please how you use this key to redress the follower ?

why does the follower not redress from alone ? if the follower does not redress she stops working as prostitute, because she need the whore power clothes to do so. i can redress the follower manually by sorting her inventory, bet that is impossible annoying all the time. a hotkey would be slightly better, but still annoying..

my Workaround is to use tdf Prostitution for the follower, still annoying, because she always steals the Client of my pc and uses her bed. AFT makes this a Little better, because then she can relax, which means she does not always run after the pc  and can do her Business in distance.

tdf and aft are deadly for ME.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

ok, you mean the Dress / undress key. understood. that is an often used key in ME. it works for the Player, but not for the follower. tell me please how you use this key to redress the follower ?

why does the follower not redress from alone ? if the follower does not redress she stops working as prostitute, because she need the whore power clothes to do so. i can redress the follower manually by sorting her inventory, bet that is impossible annoying all the time. a hotkey would be slightly better, but still annoying..

my Workaround is to use tdf Prostitution for the follower, still annoying, because she always steals the Client of my pc and uses her bed. AFT makes this a Little better, because then she can relax, which means she does not always run after the pc  and can do her Business in distance.

tdf and aft are deadly for ME.

I do not know about followers I thought they automatically dress undress. The only thing I can think of is use the tilde key and resurrect that follower or disable, enable, kill, resurrect to reset follower.

I think about uploading 2.5 as alpha preview too - but I fear I get flooded with questions and support requests because it is way more complex than 2.1.

I have a lot more to do in real life currently - that is the reason why I don't have time to do support or spend more effort in 2.5 development.

Additionally I think about splitting MEP into separate mods (Outfit Manager, Pose Framework, Prostitution, Slavery) because only the slavery part is heavy WIP.

And I have big troubles with t.aras stuff - I based everything on tufp and that's a dead end now. Switching to Zaz 8 is not an option because it causes a lot of work and Zaz 8 is much to big in my opinion - contains too much redundant, unfinished or broken furnitures and too much non BDSM related stuff that serves only very limited interests (eg. dancing cages).

I think about integrating a small subset of tufp/zaz8 into ZEP - only the best furnitures and only one per furniture type (one BDSM bed, one Gibbet, ...) as an addition to Zaz 7.

But even this costs a lot of time - I think I need assistance.

Oh - and I forget to say that I want to remove the DD incompatibilities - at least a little bit -  this increases my effort - but a coexistence of Sanguine/Curses Loot etc. is worth the effort I hope. But my first integration efforts I spend are for Skooma Whore because it fits so perfectly into the Maria Eden world...

24 minutes ago, zaira said:

I think about uploading 2.5 as alpha preview too - but I fear I get flooded with questions and support requests because it is way more complex than 2.1.

I have a lot more to do in real life currently - that is the reason why I don't have time to do support or spend more effort in 2.5 development.

Additionally I think about splitting MEP into separate mods (Outfit Manager, Pose Framework, Prostitution, Slavery) because only the slavery part is heavy WIP.

And I have big troubles with t.aras stuff - I based everything on tufp and that's a dead end now. Switching to Zaz 8 is not an option because it causes a lot of work and Zaz 8 is much to big in my opinion - contains too much redundant, unfinished or broken furnitures and too much non BDSM related stuff that serves only very limited interests (eg. dancing cages).

I think about integrating a small subset of tufp/zaz8 into ZEP - only the best furnitures and only one per furniture type (one BDSM bed, one Gibbet, ...) as an addition to Zaz 7.

But even this costs a lot of time - I think I need assistance.

Your outfit manager is damn amazing. Seriously, it's the best one I have found.

It might indeed be for the best if you split it into separate mods which will be more stable and you can work on at one at a time.

Removing any incompatibilities with DD like cursed loot and Sanguines would be fantastic and would make the game much more rich in content.

Wish you all the best with your real life responsibilities and hope to see more of your work when you come around to it.