3 hours ago, gooselee said:

Hey table fuck front isnt anywhere or i cant find it

Using the main file or one of the other files?

And where can't you find it? In the Sexlab Animation Loader list? or in the Sexlab animation list? Or you can't trigger it somehow?

Can be lots of things, without further information can't really help you with this. 

That being said I don't extensively test the optional packages, so I might overlook something there (wouldn't be the first time).

1 hour ago, Niseka said:

Did you stopped working on this animation or still on it ?

https://gfycat.com/fr/sardonicrealisticanteater

Kinda stopped working on it.

When I posted that, shortly after bakafactory released his "animated penis" rigs. Those are not the same of course, but at least give me control on the penisses which was the main reason I started on it. It kinda went to the on-hold pile (which is becoming way too big already). It's not deleted of course, but considering horse penisses I'm more tempted to work on some new horse/female animation since I have full control (and better control then my own attempt) then that gif I posted.

Currently busy with a "face-sitting" animation, half busy with my lesbian femdom animation (whenever I get an idea to add another stage.....thinking of "believable" stages without the help of objects is more difficult then it looks like) and I recently finished another lap sitting animation. So I don't really see that horse futa being finished soon or maybe at all.

Lap fuck 5 stages:

Stage1: https://gfycat.com/flawlesscapitalfurseal
Stage2: https://gfycat.com/sicklimitedchinesecrocodilelizard
Stage3: https://gfycat.com/deepregularbackswimmer
Stage4: https://gfycat.com/flakyhoarsegoldenretriever
Stage5: https://gfycat.com/immaculatequalifiedafghanhound

5 minutes ago, Ghost5 said:

SirNibbles... Have you thought about doing... Futa animations besides the horse futa... (Beast Futa is always good) :3

I did want to create something like that yeah, or at least something with a strapless strapon.

But so far it has been nothing more then an idea since my modeling skills suck.

On 5/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, SirNibbles said:

Currently busy with a "face-sitting" animation, half busy with my lesbian femdom animation (whenever I get an idea to add another stage.....thinking of "believable" stages without the help of objects is more difficult then it looks like) and I recently finished another lap sitting animation. So I don't really see that horse futa being finished soon or maybe at all.

Well I dont know about technical limitations  of the engine but agressive sex like that means usually one is very active (like fingering her (or whatever)with a knee in her back and pushing her head down) and one rather passive.

I mean if I can help somehow I gladly do.

34 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Well I dont know about technical limitations  of the engine but agressive sex like that means usually one is very active (like fingering her (or whatever)with a knee in her back and pushing her head down) and one rather passive.

I mean if I can help somehow I gladly do.

Already have that stage D: https://gfycat.com/simplebrighthippopotamus

5 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I did want to create something like that yeah, or at least something with a strapless strapon.

But so far it has been nothing more then an idea since my modeling skills suck.

If u need ideas, I can help... I know lots of futaaaaa positions :D

So, after long thinking I've decided to split up all my current packs into 2 different files.

So what do I mean with that? Well, basically an "old" file and a more recent one.

In that old file, I will put the more older ones; I'm not really sure till what point that will be but I will probably take a point somewhere between version 2.0 and version 3.0. (maybe make an exception here and there)

Recently I've seen a lot more posts and threads about animation bugs, which all point to the same problem at the end....too much animations.

By doing this, this would already clear up a quick 20-30 animations from my files...animations that I kinda want to delete but I know some people won't like that so I will just split them up.

As things currently stand I will probably do that in the next couple of days (next 2-5 days, because by then I'll probably update my main pack again with 3 new animations, no beast stuff this time).

New version is up, Version 5.4

I've added 3 new animations, Lap Fuck 2, Standing Fuck 4, Face Sitting.

I've also removed quite a few animations from my pack, these can be found in a different file in the download section from my mod.

And I renamed my older spanking animation from "Spanking" to "Spanking (Paddle)".

Here's a list of the animations I've removed from my pack right now: 

Standing Fuck 1
Standing Fuck 2
Standing Fuck 3
Standing Rape 1
Reverse Lotus 1
Reverse Lotus 2
Doggystyle 1
Doggystyle 2
Rough Doggystyle 1
Cowgirl 1
Cowgirl 2
Reverse Cowgirl 1
Missionary 1
Tribbing 1
Titty Fuck 1
Cunnilingus 1
Blowjob 1
Threesome 1 (MFF)
Kissing 1
Lesbian 69

I've kept all the names the same, so it might look like there are some missing files now.

Please reload the .json files from within your Sexlab Animation Loader.

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be updating anymore then. I use a couple of those religiously. I am not upset at all. Quite the opposite. I am so thankful that you keep us informed of what changes you have made. Some modders don't believe in change logs and the next thing you know, I have broke my game from some new feature on an updated mod that I clearly would have known to be a conflict with something I already had doing the same thing. Anyway, I might try to use some of these deleted ones to replace ones I don't use that comes with certain other packs...or sexlab originals. Who uses those AP animations anymore? I shut those things off for sure. In fact, I use none of the animations that comes with sexlab already loaded in. Maybe I will work on replacing them all. Once these animations are added back in I will start updating the mod again or wait for the overflow pack to be released with the throw-outs. Your junk animations are tons better than several of the newer animations available today. No offence to the other animators. Well, a couple I won't mention obviously are still learning. But most of those that your trash animations out-do are indeed some nice animations. Impressive. But no match for yours. I have no problems with animation limits because I am picky with what I load in.

Hey all,

So, I personally liked many of the anims removed from the current pack.

So I grabbed the (old) file as well.

But, I have a question.

In both packages, the new 5.4 and the old file, the NibblesAnims.json and the NibblesAnims.txt files are the same names.

So it seems that the latest installed file (5.4 in my case) would overwrite the old ones in your old file with the above same names.

Is this a problem for getting all the anims registered and working from both the 5.4 and the "old" file ?

Can this be rethought maybe, like making adjustments to the names mentioned above to allow both to be installed ?

Sorry, but I am not 100% up on these things with animations, the loader etc...., hence my question.

In any case, as with the above poster. I too will not be updating anymore as many of the removed ones are ones I personally like and consider well done especially when compared to others... like the BJ one for example.

Thanks for the wonderful work the author has done to date. This has been one animation pack I always watch for updates, as they are always of excellent quality.

38 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Thank you for new animations. Unfortunately face sitting animation is missing in 5.4 (no creature) version

Thanks for noticing this, I've updated both the No-Creature and No-Object files since I forgot to update those .json files.

26 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be updating anymore then. I use a couple of those religiously. I am not upset at all. Quite the opposite. I am so thankful that you keep us informed of what changes you have made. Some modders don't believe in change logs and the next thing you know, I have broke my game from some new feature on an updated mod that I clearly would have known to be a conflict with something I already had doing the same thing. Anyway, I might try to use some of these deleted ones to replace ones I don't use that comes with certain other packs...or sexlab originals. Who uses those AP animations anymore? I shut those things off for sure. In fact, I use none of the animations that comes with sexlab already loaded in. Maybe I will work on replacing them all. Once these animations are added back in I will start updating the mod again or wait for the overflow pack to be released with the throw-outs. Your junk animations are tons better than several of the newer animations available today. No offence to the other animators. Well, a couple I won't mention obviously are still learning. But most of those that your trash animations out-do are indeed some nice animations. Impressive. But no match for yours. I have no problems with animation limits because I am picky with what I load in.

The newest versions got those removed but I've added an "old" file in the download section for people who still want to use those.

You can just add that with whatever mod manager/organizer program you're using and you've got all those removed animations back again, they'll appear in a new tab within Sexlab Animation Loader called "Nibbles Animations (Old)"

17 minutes ago, GameLover said:

Hey all,

So, I personally liked many of the anims removed from the current pack.

So I grabbed the (old) file as well.

But, I have a question.

In both packages, the new 5.4 and the old file, the NibblesAnims.json and the NibblesAnims.txt files are the same names.

So it seems that the latest installed file (5.4 in my case) would overwrite the old ones in your old file with the above same names.

Is this a problem for getting all the anims registered and working from both the 5.4 and the "old" file ?

Can this be rethought maybe, like making adjustments to the names mentioned above to allow both to be installed ?

Sorry, but I am not 100% up on these things with animations, the loader etc...., hence my question.

In any case, as with the above poster. I too will not be updating anymore as many of the removed ones are ones I personally like and consider well done especially when compared to others... like the BJ one for example.

Thanks for the wonderful work the author has done to date. This has been one animation pack I always watch for updates, as they are always of excellent quality.

You're right, this is a problem; apparently I was a bit too hasty with rolling out this update. (managing all different packages,+uploading+gif making/managing kinda screws with your head)

Re-uploaded and renamed the "old" file, they should work next to each other now (which was my goal)

(Been busy with re-alligning stuff for the past 7 hours today....got a little tired I'm afraid)

Man I really need a break for today, whole free sunday is kind of gone just because of moving stuff centimers :P

Dude, you rock.

Thanks for the adjustment, and thanks for your work.

Now grab a beer or whatever you prefer, get away from this stuff and enjoy as much of your day as you can mate.

Regards to you bro.

UPDATE:

Final question.

There are two other files of the same name between the two packages.

Just wondering if that is okay or does it need changes as well ?

- FNIS_NibblesAnims_List.txt

- FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx

Forgive me, just trying to stay ahead of a topic I am uncertain about with regards to the file names being the same.

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

New version is up, Version 5.4

I've added 3 new animations, Lap Fuck 2, Standing Fuck 4, Face Sitting.

I've also removed quite a few animations from my pack, these can be found in a different file in the download section from my mod.

And I renamed my older spanking animation from "Spanking" to "Spanking (Paddle)".

Here's a list of the animations I've removed from my pack right now: 

Hide contents

Standing Fuck 1
Standing Fuck 2
Standing Fuck 3
Standing Rape 1
Reverse Lotus 1
Reverse Lotus 2
Doggystyle 1
Doggystyle 2
Rough Doggystyle 1
Cowgirl 1
Cowgirl 2
Reverse Cowgirl 1
Missionary 1
Tribbing 1
Titty Fuck 1
Cunnilingus 1
Blowjob 1
Threesome 1 (MFF)
Kissing 1
Lesbian 69

I've kept all the names the same, so it might look like there are some missing files now.

Please reload the .json files from within your Sexlab Animation Loader.

Thanks very much for letting us know. Shame to see some of those retired (especially the lesbian animations, hard to find good ones) but I understand the need to move on. Awesome work as always Sir!

18 minutes ago, saltshade said:

You have talent. Will you do more aggressive anims?

I will do some eventually, but my preference usually is at the softer animations.

Not that I dislike more aggressive animations, but I mean that I usually focus on more softer animations.

18 minutes ago, modal said:

Thanks very much for letting us know. Shame to see some of those retired (especially the lesbian animations, hard to find good ones) but I understand the need to move on. Awesome work as always Sir!

I plan on at least making some replacements for the stuff I've deleted.

For example I've removed all of my old "Standing Fuck" animations, but a newer, better one is there to replace it.

I will do so too with the kissing/lesbian/cunnilingus/tribbing one eventually.