1 minute ago, SirNibbles said:

You're a bit too fast, still editing stuff ?. Uploading isn't going fast today; suspect the anti DDOS stuff is interfering a bit since the uploading is bugging out for some reason.

That aside, Version 5.1 is here.

Added 2 new animations, 

Giant Fuck with 6 stages

(Large) Spider Missionary 5 stages

As for the spider, it's only made and alligned for the large spider variant. The small and Giant spider version don't got anything yet from me.

This release took a bit longer due to several technical difficulties I haven't encountered before.

And I also updated the other 2 packs.

Great.. thank u .. Got it

1 hour ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Will you be updating your SE version as well?

No, I don't have SE installed nor the knowledge/motivation to work with SE. I've tried, got dissapointed, performance issues, graphical issues, mod problems, lack of mods etc. Besides the better engine there were just too much downgrades in my opinion to actually bother investing time in SE.

I gave Pfiffy permission to release it for SE, I see he hasn't updated my pack since 4.8 so you might wanna poke him for an update. (Besides giving permission I have no affiliation at all with the SE pack, nor do I support that version)

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your source file is not up to date:

NibblesAnims.txt

also you have a copy of the old SLAnimGenerate from SLAL packed in with your SLAL Pack, and you have 2 fnis list files in your character animations folder.

My source file has some stuff disabled, aside from that how come it is not up-to-date?

The 2 fnis list files are because I manually have edited in some stuff that SLAL doesn't seem to pick up (the "-AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable " to be specific) and some object related stuff.

1 of them is the original file, and the other is for quickly Copying>overwriting stuff.

And I just checked, my SLAnimGenerate is the one from 1.5, care to elaborate how this is the old version?

Just curious because I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything.

42 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

My source file has some stuff disabled, aside from that how come it is not up-to-date?

this is how:

The 2 fnis list files are because I manually have edited in some stuff that SLAL doesn't seem to pick up (the "-AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable " to be specific) and some object related stuff.

you don't even have FootIK lines in your source file (also the mimic's AnimObjects are completely wrong in the source file)

And I just checked, my SLAnimGenerate is the one from 1.5, care to elaborate how this is the old version?

the updated one is in MNC (SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw), it has commands for FootIK and per-stage AnimObjects so manual editing is not needed anymore (at least not for FootIK or AnimObjects....custom sound effects are still a unexplored territory)

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

this is how:

you don't even have FootIK lines in your source file (also the mimic's AnimObjects are completely wrong in the source file)

the updated one is in MNC (SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw), it has commands for FootIK and per-stage AnimObjects so manual editing is not needed anymore (at least not for FootIK or AnimObjects....custom sound effects are still a unexplored territory to me)

So it is kinda up-to-date, just by manually editing it though ?, I'm just doing unecessary stuff it seems.

I'll edit them and update it with your generate file, will save me work in the future.

How should I approach the object files though? "Older" SLAL doesn't support different objects for different stages input, does yours support that? If it doesn't I'd still need to go manually editing the FNIS lists.

I really need to broaden my knowledge and keep up-to-date with other mods, I usually just animate my stuff and release it/test it with my bit outdated setup.

9 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

How should I approach the object files though? "Older" SLAL doesn't support different objects for different stages input, does yours support that? If it doesn't I'd still need to go manually editing the FNIS lists.

with "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" you can enter this:

Animation(
    id="Mimic",
    name="Mimic Trapped",
    tags="Tentacle,Sex,Vaginal,Doggy,Object,Mimic,Trapped",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    a1_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, object="ChestUpper1 ChestLower1 Tentacle11"),
        Stage(2, object="ChestUpper2 ChestLower2 Tentacle21"),
        Stage(3, object="ChestUpper3 ChestLower3 Tentacle31 Tentacle32"),
        Stage(4, object="ChestUpper4 ChestLower4 Tentacle41 Tentacle42 Tentacle43"),
        Stage(5, object="ChestUpper5 ChestLower5 Tentacle51 Tentacle52 Tentacle53"),
    ]   
)

and generatefnisformodders.exe will take care of the rest.

you can even do per-stage FootIK if you wanted to:

Animation(
    id="Mimic",
    name="Mimic Trapped",
    tags="Tentacle,Sex,Vaginal,Doggy,Object,Mimic,Trapped",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    a1_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, object="ChestUpper1 ChestLower1 Tentacle11"),
        Stage(2, object="ChestUpper2 ChestLower2 Tentacle21"),
        Stage(3, object="ChestUpper3 ChestLower3 Tentacle31 Tentacle32", animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(4, object="ChestUpper4 ChestLower4 Tentacle41 Tentacle42 Tentacle43", animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(5, object="ChestUpper5 ChestLower5 Tentacle51 Tentacle52 Tentacle53"),
    ]   
)

I just wanted to thank you for giving me a good WTF laugh. Imagine me just scrolling through the recently updated mods checking out the new stuff when suddenly, I scroll past a GIF of a furry fox lady giving it to herself with a mead bottle. I almost fell out of my seat laughing. ? Thanks for that.

13 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

***EXTRA***

1 Thing to note though, the new giant animation has the animated giant penis included.

In order to also get it animated you have to download this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-hdt-patch/

Just wanted to say great job on this - really cool to see more animations being released that take advantage of ABC and it turned out great.

3 minutes ago, ostwind said:

I do not understand you. What to do?

- BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-hdt-patch/ (and it's requirements). Please note that this isn't a hard requirement, these just add animated penisses to some creatures, without this mod they won't move.

9 hours ago, Mancubus said:

I just wanted to thank you for giving me a good WTF laugh. Imagine me just scrolling through the recently updated mods checking out the new stuff when suddenly, I scroll past a GIF of a furry fox lady giving it to herself with a mead bottle. I almost fell out of my seat laughing. ? Thanks for that.

Being drunk in a sexlab filled Skyrim will do that to ya

7 hours ago, zaqzer8888 said:

Awesome heroine preset, can you throw it off, please?

Sorry I prefer to keep that one private.

59 minutes ago, ostwind said:

I installed the BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch  (v.0.46), but the creature penises remain static.

Why is that?

Did you make sure to overwrite your existing creature skeletons?

This mod replaces some of the creature skeletons, so it would have to overwrite the rest of the mods in order to get the penisses animated.

Afterwards, you'd have to run FNIS of course though.

17 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Did you make sure to overwrite your existing creature skeletons?

This mod replaces some of the creature skeletons, so it would have to overwrite the rest of the mods in order to get the penisses animated.

Afterwards, you'd have to run FNIS of course though. 

I replaced everything that asked for the mod (ABC HDT Patch).
And, of course, launched FNIS.
Your animations have always been great.
But the animations with animated penises are broken. Please correct.

41 minutes ago, ostwind said:

I replaced everything that asked for the mod (ABC HDT Patch).
And, of course, launched FNIS.
Your animations have always been great.
But the animations with animated penises are broken. Please correct.

I just checked them again, and I can assure you there's nothing missing related to the giants.

Either you installed something wrong or you could perhaps have an outdated version of the requirements from Bakafactory's HDT patch. The only thing my SLAL pack adds is the animations, if you did something wrong with the installation of Bakafactory's mod you will get the animations but not the animated penis (I've encountered this problem myself too whilst testing it). I've double checked just in case but I've definitely didn't forget anything, if the giant animation at least pops up in the list then my pack has done it's par; afterwards it's up to your giant skeleton source files to do the rest.....if that one's not compatible....then yh....

I suggest you still double check Bakafactory's ABC HDT Patch, since I'm pretty sure it gets overwritten with something. 

If you're absolutely sure that's not the case, check if you perhaps have a very old version of MoreNastyCritters, and always rerun FNIS after changing skeleton related files and animations.

21 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I just checked them again, and I can assure you there's nothing missing related to the giants.

Either you installed something wrong or you could perhaps have an outdated version of the requirements from Bakafactory's HDT patch. The only thing my SLAL pack adds is the animations, if you did something wrong with the installation of Bakafactory's mod you will get the animations but not the animated penis (I've encountered this problem myself too whilst testing it). I've double checked just in case but I've definitely didn't forget anything, if the giant animation at least pops up in the list then my pack has done it's par; afterwards it's up to your giant skeleton source files to do the rest.....if that one's not compatible....then yh....

I suggest you still double check Bakafactory's ABC HDT Patch, since I'm pretty sure it gets overwritten with something. 

If you're absolutely sure that's not the case, check if you perhaps have a very old version of MoreNastyCritters, and always rerun FNIS after changing skeleton related files and animations.

Your animations work fine (static penises), except where there is an animated penis.

Please correct these animations.

4 minutes ago, ostwind said:

Mod Bakafactory's ABC HDT Patch installed, as I said.

Justify, please, why animations do not work with animated penises?

we don't know, it's your computer not ours, maybe your load order is fucked, maybe MNC is out of date, maybe you need to sacrifice a goat to Sheogorath.

we just don't know.