First of all, thank you for the wonderful animations, really high quality.

I would like to still use a couple of the old animations but the fomod installer doesnt seem to do anything, anyone who can help with this ?

EDIT: I made the old ones work but I had to manually copy over files so the fomod doesn't work, as far as I can tell.

6 hours ago, Crate123 said:

First of all, thank you for the wonderful animations, really high quality.

I would like to still use a couple of the old animations but the fomod installer doesnt seem to do anything, anyone who can help with this ?

EDIT: I made the old ones work but I had to manually copy over files so the fomod doesn't work, as far as I can tell.

I'll look into it, the files seem to be in order but I'll test it out.

Didn't really bother to test the "old" animations package since that entire folder was basically already premade to work within a fomod installation.

1 hour ago, Thunder1964 said:

There's a slight issue with the haybale object..It lacks the texture for the bands ,but replaced the mesh from the old install worked :) Otherwise good work!

From which animation specifically? Because I have 3 animations with haybales now.

The haybales have always been a bit weird with the bands, tried to fix them several times but so far have been unsuccesful. I believe I've also seen the same issue with some other animators' packs concerning the haybales.

14 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

From which animation specifically? Because I have 3 animations with haybales now.

The haybales have always been a bit weird with the bands, tried to fix them several times but so far have been unsuccesful. I believe I've also seen the same issue with some other animators' packs concerning the haybales.

"NibblesHaybale01.nif" and "NibblesHaybale02.nif" are the problem.

try these meshes:

NibblesHaybale01.nif

NibblesHaybale02.nif

For next update, please consider renaming your animobjects, since they conflict with most other animation packs. Everyone can't have IDs starting with AO in the name. The ones that aren't updated anymore, like FB's will have that prefix, so every other animator should try to use unique names.

On 9/6/2019 at 1:44 PM, SirNibbles said:

That would be the Horse Missionary.. But fixed the issue using the haybale mesh from the older files. (ver. 5.2)

18 hours ago, saltshade said:

For next update, please consider renaming your animobjects, since they conflict with most other animation packs. Everyone can't have IDs starting with AO in the name. The ones that aren't updated anymore, like FB's will have that prefix, so every other animator should try to use unique names.

All of my objects use unique names, and not a single one has AO in its name.

I can however rename them, but I'm not really playing the game lately except for animation testing so I don't know which ones are and aren't affected.

Besides (forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm no expert with the creation Kit) my AnimObjects seem to be in their own unique folder, although it does look the regular AnimObjects are also still included in my esp. I don't expect the other animators would use those ID's, at least that would be a horrible way to setup your plugin file.

Just to make sure I've deleted all those files now and only my own "unique" ID's exist in my esp now which will be included in the next update (no fix for now, just need to finish up my current stuff and I got a couple of new animations).

1 hour ago, Thunder1964 said:

That would be the Horse Missionary.. But fixed the issue using the haybale mesh from the older files. (ver. 5.2)

Checked the esp, and you're right. I overlooked renaming the texture path here to the new folder. Fixed now and will be included in the next release.

As for the new release I want to at least finish the Troll missionary that got voted for on my patreon (the rig is.....strange to say the least. it uses Biped instead of regular Controller rigs and give me fewer animation controls but at least the dicks are movable).

And the other 2 animations I'm including in the next release I at least got some decent previews already:

I have a small request I've thought about for a while but finally decided to ask...

Can you rotate the haybale object in the Lesbian Cunnilingus anim 90 degrees so the bands go around the top and bottom instead of the sides? It bugs me because it looks like the bale is sitting with the prickly part up (and down) and sitting on that would be really uncomfortable. (and I think they are always stacked with the bands this way anyway.  I always did at least).

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I have a small request I've thought about for a while but finally decided to ask...

Can you rotate the haybale object in the Lesbian Cunnilingus anim 90 degrees so the bands go around the top and bottom instead of the sides? It bugs me because it looks like the bale is sitting with the prickly part up (and down) and sitting on that would be really uncomfortable. (and I think they are always stacked with the bands this way anyway.  I always did at least).

I wanted to do that at first, however due to the lack of space that creates I changed it to this. (lack of space for the hands and movements I mean)

It's not like I don't want to change it, but it will create a very tiny space for the hands/feet and other stuff so I'd rather keep it this way.

7 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I wanted to do that at first, however due to the lack of space that creates I changed it to this. (lack of space for the hands and movements I mean)

It's not like I don't want to change it, but it will create a very tiny space for the hands/feet and other stuff so I'd rather keep it this way.

Oh, the bale item doesn't have a collision box the same size it is?  It looks like it is the same dimensions Width and Height, and 2 or 2.5 times as long.  I was thinking to rotate it on the long axis which shouldn't ... visually, mean any less space.

6 hours ago, Nicobay said:

plan to do moar bestiality animation ? if yes i will totally donate in return :3

Currently my animations consist mostly of some stuff I wanna do myself, and some others that have been voted on over at my patreon. 

I still don't do 1 on 1 requests but patreons can suggest and vote on stuff (though I have been kinda busy for the past time, so it's a bit ago since I've last put up some polls. I'm busy with them now).

My upcoming animations will have at least a troll, and after I get my hands on a working 3ds max 2014 version a chaurus too.

After that my own planned stuff will have something with the werewolf and I wanna check out the new canine rigs from bakafactory.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Oh, the bale item doesn't have a collision box the same size it is?  It looks like it is the same dimensions Width and Height, and 2 or 2.5 times as long.  I was thinking to rotate it on the long axis which shouldn't ... visually, mean any less space.

You mean like upside down? (that would mean 180 degrees though)

If you do mean sideways then my previous comment still stands, all positions are manually animated to that specific position; if I change the rotation I don't have enough space to re-adjust the hand positions from that animation. Unless you mean to rotate it sideways 180 degrees because the dimensions would be the same then, but the prickly part remains too.

If I put it upside down though it will look even more weird in my opinion since the flat side is up and the prickly part is down. Even having said that, my personal experience with haybales are that they are always like a rectangle nice and square; not these medieval non-linear versions.

5 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

You mean like upside down? (that would mean 180 degrees though)

If you do mean sideways then my previous comment still stands, all positions are manually animated to that specific position; if I change the rotation I don't have enough space to re-adjust the hand positions from that animation. Unless you mean to rotate it sideways 180 degrees because the dimensions would be the same then, but the prickly part remains too.

If I put it upside down though it will look even more weird in my opinion since the flat side is up and the prickly part is down. Even having said that, my personal experience with haybales are that they are always like a rectangle nice and square; not these medieval non-linear versions.

I went into the CK to see which axis I had in mind and take some pictures.

I think the bale you use is positioned this way, with the bands around, somewhat "front and back" with the straw sticking out of the bale up and down.

Spoiler

haybale1.jpg.86e3af304d1e7da2683bb16ca3ebe2dd.jpg

I had in mind the bale rotated on the X axis (for the rotation, not placement) so the bands go around from top to bottom with the straw sticking out front and back.  The animation would still be to the "left" of the bale as it is in the picture, on the side where the yellow 3-axis marker is ... I should have put in markers or something.

Spoiler

haybale2.jpg.9b92a9806bfb03be692fea8f735ee8ff.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Almost done with the new update.

So far at least finished 2 animations (one from which the alligning was horrible.....why did I make another tentacle animation again?)

Previews for the 2 that are currently finished:

Tentacle Doggy:

Stage1: https://gfycat.com/gratefullastingblacklab
Stage2: https://gfycat.com/limitedbasicacaciarat
Stage3: https://gfycat.com/soreunrealisticincatern
Stage4: https://gfycat.com/digitaldescriptivefieldspaniel
Stage5: https://gfycat.com/insecureignorantdeinonychus 

And an in-game version: https://gfycat.com/idleexcellentazurevase

Threesome Standing:

Stage1: https://gfycat.com/firmgivingleafwing
Stage2: https://gfycat.com/forthrighthilariousanglerfish
Stage3: https://gfycat.com/wellgroomeddefinitivebrontosaurus
Stage4: https://gfycat.com/quarterlynewbackswimmer
Stage5: https://gfycat.com/lavishweightybunting

Just need to finish the last animation (2 more stages and alligning some stuff) and I'll update the pack again.

The last animation is a troll based one with the moving dick, the chaurus that people wanted me to do will be delayed a bit because of problems with the rigs (need different 3ds max version to work with it)

14 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Thanks for the update .I like tentacle animations but since there is no HDT collision for tentacle in Skyrim make it way less hot.

I agree, but I have no idea how to add HDT stuff to it yet.

If the amount of animations with objects will increase in my pack I will look into it myself (unless someone else wants to add support for it).

And the update isn't live yet, but might be finished at the end of this week.

11 minutes ago, Camila said:

How will we trigger the new tentacle anim? Is it solo?

It will have the same tags (+ some unique tags) as my mimic chest one, and yes it's solo (it's nothing more then an animated object)

So it will not be picked up through a lot of mods, but I guess it will be pretty easy to create a mod to trigger it. Probably same for my mimic animation....but yeah I have no idea how to script.

12 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I agree, but I have no idea how to add HDT stuff to it yet.

If the amount of animations with objects will increase in my pack I will look into it myself (unless someone else wants to add support for it).

And the update isn't live yet, but might be finished at the end of this week.

Looking great, and could be a really nice animation to trigger with stuff like Cursed Loot harvesting node estrus traps.  I imagine the static mushrooms are a separate shape that could be deleted by a user to just have the tentacle object?

I'm sure you are already aware of it, but the only mod I've ever found that added HDT to solo animated object animations is HDT Sextoys -

I don't know exactly how it functions, but it *does* already make your Dildostick animation way more awesome by adding collisions to it. :classic_tongue:  Would recommend others try it if they have a free .esp slot and like the animations it enhances - I've used it forever as it makes one of my favorites great again (the Leito double-headed dildo lesbian animations both get fixed up and have added collisons).

Would be awesome if someone extended it to your tentacle animations, but I do imagine it would require some HDT and scripting knowledge to do so.