12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

hkx based sound activation is possible (or so i'm told) with dope sheet commands (but i don't know what the commands are)

or there are the FNIS list based sound activation commands that can be found in the FNIS documentation.

also there is the post fore made in 2014:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1817090-changing-animation-sound-effects/

but personally i don't think its worth the effort for most animations.

Actually I've tried some leito animations in FO4 with synchronized sound effects and it really made a big difference in terms of immersion, much more than I thought. But of course, I don't know how hard it can be to implement (and I know some things that sound simple at first can be very tedious to work with), so it's up to animators...

New Version 5.2 is up.

Added 3 new animations.

Horse Doggystyle 2, (with moving Dick) 5 stages

Standing Behind (table) 5 stages

Missionary attempt 4, 5 stages

Also changed the tentacle texture a bit (minor change)

And updated the SLAL files contained in the packages to the newer edited versions by MadMansGun

9 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

New Version 5.2 is up.

Added 3 new animations.

Horse Doggystyle 2, (with moving Dick) 5 stages

Standing Behind (table) 5 stages

Missionary attempt 4, 5 stages

Also changed the tentacle texture a bit (minor change)

And updated the SLAL files contained in the packages to the newer edited versions by MadMansGun

"SLAL NibblesAnims 5.2.rar" seems to be broken.

3 minutes ago, StepanBo said:

"SLAL NibblesAnims 5.2.rar" seems to be broken.

Care to elaborate? 

What happens? Is there something going wrong with the download? Unpacking the download? Installing the package? Using the package in game?

Everything seems to be fine on my end with downloading and installing so I'm not really sure where your problem is?

6 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Care to elaborate? 

What happens? Is there something going wrong with the download? Unpacking the download? Installing the package? Using the package in game?

Everything seems to be fine on my end with downloading and installing so I'm not really sure where your problem is?

Sorry for lack of details. When I'm trying to open the archive, the following notification pops up: "The archive is broken or have an unknown format". My mod manager cannot do with this file as well.

4 minutes ago, the8one said:

I'm actually seeing it as well, using Mod Organizer which apparently doesn't know how to install this latest file.

I can open it manually and everything looks correct, just looks like something made mod managers angry.

1 minute ago, StepanBo said:

Sorry for lack of details. When I'm trying to open the archive, the following notification pops up: "The archive is broken or have an unknown format". My mod manager cannot do with this file as well.

Hmm... you guys are right, my Mod manager isn't picking it up either, manually installing does work but that's not the point here.

I did update my winrar yesterday after reading some stuff about it, I think something broke with the archiving method with the newest winrar version.

I've re-packaged the files again with 7zip this time, and it seems to be working now with installing via Mod Manager.

Mod page is updated, can you guys redownload it and check if it's working now?

Ok installs just fine, all is good on that front.

Uhhhhh, is it just me or is this most recent file smaller than the previous ones?

Edit: Just double checked and unpacked file sizes are expected, something you did compressed the file smaller than the last version. Weird. But no problems.

29 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Hmm... you guys are right, my Mod manager isn't picking it up either, manually installing does work but that's not the point here.

I did update my winrar yesterday after reading some stuff about it, I think something broke with the archiving method with the newest winrar version.

I've re-packaged the files again with 7zip this time, and it seems to be working now with installing via Mod Manager.

Mod page is updated, can you guys redownload it and check if it's working now?

Works fine now, thanks a lot!

5 minutes ago, VaeVictus said:

Hey SirNibbles, ummm, is it ok for your pack to be overwriting the "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" file? Older packs never did this before...

It's the newest SLAnimGenerate file,I was just a little late with updating it.

I just included it so people can edit my stuff on their own + it makes managing stuff a bit easier for me (otherwise I'd have to delete stuff and re-add them every time I package the files).

It's the same file as the other packs that have it included, so it doesn't really matter to overwrite it or not.

I love your animations, but a lot of them arent lining up at all. any solution besides moving actor locations?

edit: SORRY I DON'T READ

"I made the animations with the UUNP body  in mind, so alignments will be best if u use a body created which falls under this category."

Dear SirNibbles, the following animations with animated penises do not work for me.

- Standing Behind (Table);

- Missionary 4;

- Horse Doggystyle 2;

- Giant Fuck
Penises does not go where it is necessary or passes through the body of a female.

SOS control does not help, because animations are not adapted to static penises.

Please make these animations for static penises.
Thank you.

9 hours ago, Reactem said:

I love your animations, but a lot of them arent lining up at all. any solution besides moving actor locations?

edit: SORRY I DON'T READ

"I made the animations with the UUNP body  in mind, so alignments will be best if u use a body created which falls under this category."

Yh bodies is a sensitive part in alligning. CBBE should be fine too, but you might have to re-allign it manually a bit since the naughty bits are at a different spot. (a couple of inches/centimeters difference is more then enough to cause some serious allignment issues)

4 hours ago, ostwind said:

Dear SirNibbles, the following animations with animated penises do not work for me.

- Standing Behind (Table);

- Missionary 4;

- Horse Doggystyle 2;

- Giant Fuck
Penises does not go where it is necessary or passes through the body of a female.

SOS control does not help, because animations are not adapted to static penises.

Please make these animations for static penises.
Thank you.

There's a description and a new requirement on the main page, or to qoute myself: "- BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-hdt-patch/ (and it's requirements). Please note that this isn't a hard requirement, these just add animated penisses to some creatures, without this mod they won't move."

I'm kinda curious though how the table animation and missionary aren't lining up since they just use the regular SOS stuff and not the animated creature penisses. SOS won't work for those creatures of course if you have installed the animal SOS mod. (since they overwrite the skeletons). I haven't changed anything for the humans either with animating, just the regular old method I've always used for animating. Can you confirm that the miss-allignment is really hapening with the human x human animations? Perhaps with a picture to show how the miss allignment is actually happening?

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you for the update. 

I have a question. What animation is it in this gif?

2009295513_SpiderFuck3(ingame)resized.gi

It's my "(Large) Spider Missionary" animation I've added previous update.

I am a big fan of your excellent animations, also because I use a "european style" UUNP body and they mostly are already perfectly aligned.

I am also a big "hater" of creature/animal animations with humans, so I "was" really happy with your previous versions that had separate downloads.

My question is:

How can I get rid of all those animal/creature animations?

To be more specific: how can I remove them from json and fnis txt files so they don't appear in the SL Loader Menu without messing up everything?

1 minute ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I am a big fan of your excellent animations, also because I use a "european style" UUNP body and they mostly are already perfectly aligned.

I am also a big "hater" of creature/animal animations with humans, so I "was" really happy with your previous versions that had separate downloads.

My question is:

How can I get rid of all those animal/creature animations?

To be more specific: how can I remove them from json and fnis txt files so they don't appear in the SL Loader Menu without messing up everything?

Well in the case of SLAL packages, you can go to "Data/SLAnims/source/filename.txt" in order to let SLAL pack animations up animators would have to write lines in here for every new animations.

Just delete every line related to creature animations and rerun the SLAnimgenerate file which is in "Data/SLAnims/source" and build it, afterwards you would need to run generateFNIS for Modders and point it to the place where the animations are located (in my case : "Meshes\actors\character\animations\NibblesAnims") and click the "FNIS_PackageName_List".

GenerateFNIS for modders will make the new behavior files now, if it doesn't place them correctly if you're using Mod organizer or something, then make sure to manually copy over the meshes folder with the behaviors that generateFNIS has created.

But then again this is only for SLAL packages, some older mods have it included in the esp's and I honestly have no idea how to change it there.

Even so, my newest version also has 2 packages from which a version doesn't have creatures.