Balgin Posted April 4, 2019 Posted April 4, 2019 14 minutes ago, Neko-Barbare said: I've made a clean start but not a full restart. I was thinking that a clean start would've be enought. Thank you for your quick repond. That's okay. Using clean saves seems to work so long as the date on the save file is later than YPS (either when you installed it or when it was last updated, or first created, I'm not sure which). Â If that doesn't work then you should also probably check your load order. I'm not sure precisely what to tweak but there is a load order sweet spot for yps. I believe it needs to be lower than all the required Devious Devices mods & possibly below Slavetats too.
monsta88 Posted April 7, 2019 Posted April 7, 2019 I hope this is still being developed. I also hope it will appear on SE sometime.
gnaddelwarz Posted April 8, 2019 Posted April 8, 2019 On 4/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, monsta88 said: Â I also hope it will appear on SE sometime. It should be relatively easy to convert. I have only commented out 3 line in the papyrus-script for the high-heels (to remove the hdt-high-heels-effect). (This means that only DD-heels count for highheel-training) Then I used SSE Optimizer on the nif-files, the rest seem to be identical to LE-version. (I have also changed another script here, but that has nothing to do with SE.) Â
monsta88 Posted April 9, 2019 Posted April 9, 2019 On 4/8/2019 at 8:18 PM, gnaddelwarz said: It should be relatively easy to convert. I have only commented out 3 line in the papyrus-script for the high-heels (to remove the hdt-high-heels-effect). (This means that only DD-heels count for highheel-training) Then I used SSE Optimizer on the nif-files, the rest seem to be identical to LE-version. (I have also changed another script here, but that has nothing to do with SE.) Â According to the Legal stuff on the initial post, it should be OK to post the SE version here on LL as long as you give credit. Please consider it.
gnaddelwarz Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 You are right, it should be ok. So here is my conversion. It is still based on 5.4.1 (since that is what I run myself, hadn't looked into 6.0.0 much) Things to note: - as mentioned, I removed the reference to the HDTHighHeel-Effect, so only DD-Boots count has highheels. (Is it possible to detect a HH_OFFSET in the boots NIF per script?) - since SE does not support Face-Overlays (yet?), the SlaveTats-based (facial) stud piercings are not shown (the script does still work, so after waiting for the piercings to heal you can use other piercings (NIF-based) - I had modified the PiercingTicker-Script to also monitor biped-slot 52 (since I have (or had?) a piercing-mod using that slot. But maybe it was also a local modification to let some piercing not conflict with DD slots, something like "you can only wear a navel-piercing, if you dont wear a gag" ;-)) - Tris should be able to unsolder snakebites (instead of unsoldering nostrils) - I have made some changes to the json-files for hair, added some missing hairs, rearranged some others and added SC_hairs.esp (from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561) yps-ImmersiveFashion-SSE.7z 3
Rogwar002 Posted April 18, 2019 Posted April 18, 2019 On 4/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, gnaddelwarz said: (Is it possible to detect a HH_OFFSET in the boots NIF per script?) Yes. This is the reason why the Nexusmod for HDT Highheels is no longer needed. You can ask for the playernode in a script and the corresponding change. for example like his: [NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(player,False,isFemale,"NPC","internal")] I don´t know if it is the same for SSE  regards Rogwar
Fuzzy_Fox Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 4 hours ago, Rogwar002 said: Yes. This is the reason why the Nexusmod for HDT Highheels is no longer needed. You can ask for the playernode in a script and the corresponding change. for example like his: [NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(player,False,isFemale,"NPC","internal")] I don´t know if it is the same for SSE  regards Rogwar Doesn't the mod need HDT to figure out the heal training and Cinderella feet?Â
TheLoverLabCriminal Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 when a new version ? it kinda take long lol
gnaddelwarz Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 13 hours ago, Rogwar002 said: Yes. This is the reason why the Nexusmod for HDT Highheels is no longer needed. You can ask for the playernode in a script and the corresponding change. for example like his: [NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(player,False,isFemale,"NPC","internal")] I don´t know if it is the same for SSE  regards Rogwar I looked into this and could actually detect the heels. Then I noticed, that the corresponding check should already be in the mod (since version 3.1), however it did not fire ? an the first glance I can see no difference between my check and the check already present (in ypsHeelsNio.psc)
Rogwar002 Posted April 19, 2019 Posted April 19, 2019 I´m using this linie within my own mod and can tell, it is working without a flaw.
joemonco Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 The NPC added to the hall of attainment for the sex-change quest basically locks you out of your bedroom there.  The AI tells her repeatedly she needs to leave after usual store hours, which is treated in game as if CHARNAME is trespassing which prevents you from resting or passing time. I'm guessing the NPC isn't in the mage's faction but am too lazy to open the CK and patch the minor oversight.
gnaddelwarz Posted April 23, 2019 Posted April 23, 2019 On 4/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, gnaddelwarz said: I looked into this and could actually detect the heels. Then I noticed, that the corresponding check should already be in the mod (since version 3.1), however it did not fire ? an the first glance I can see no difference between my check and the check already present (in ypsHeelsNio.psc) I found the difference: NiOverride is not a separate Plugin in SSE, so hasNiOverride = (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION) is always false. For SSE there is only an all-in-one-plugin "skee", so the line (in ypsHeelsNio -> onInit) has to be (this should work for both oldrim and sse): hasNiOverride = ((SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) || (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION) Â
OsmelMC Posted May 1, 2019 Posted May 1, 2019 On 3/26/2019 at 2:40 AM, Aida B said: Love the mod, one issue I came across though, soldered Snake bites from the Facial Piercings mod, but when I ask Tris to desolder (wrong word used in the mod by the way ;)), it says that I don't have any soldered on Left Nostril, which I don't even have pierced.  Not a big deal for me as the "basic" snake bites are cool regardless  Take a look off this update - fixed compatibility with DDi v4.1+ - added animation when pubic itchy with DeviousYoke equipped - fixed animations conflicts with Horse Riding and SexLab animations using DDi - added falling animation when trip running - added compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim (if higher dirty -> lower fashion) - fixed error in Dibella Follower Quest (smudged nail polish cause quest start directly in stage 370) - fixed Snake Bites Unsolder  * Sorry for my English  yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z 2
mangalo Posted May 1, 2019 Posted May 1, 2019 Neat ! However I tried to get rid of HDT HighHeels mod and it's working so far but this mod in V6 still requires it as a master  If you ever try to expand/patch this mod more, could you try to create a "no hdt" patch ? 1
AlyssaAwoo Posted May 1, 2019 Posted May 1, 2019 Have you thought about adding Tattoos to this mod ? So you could pay for a tattoo by slavetats.
Balgin Posted May 1, 2019 Posted May 1, 2019 18 minutes ago, AkiKay said: Have you thought about adding Tattoos to this mod ? So you could pay for a tattoo by slavetats. Sounds like something Tris would administer down in the cellar.
Harry Smackmeat Posted May 2, 2019 Posted May 2, 2019 does the pubes work for the bois? can i get a lil hair around the dingus without turning everyone into sasquatch? If not is there a mod that will, and maybe dynamically fuzzify the nuts of everyone else so not everyone is linoleum? I mean I imagine elves would be barren wasteland down there while the nords might have a treasure trail.  why is pubes a yes or no question with SOS? Â
LinksSword Posted May 6, 2019 Posted May 6, 2019 is there anyway to remove the permanent makeup? or am i out of luck.
Balgin Posted May 6, 2019 Posted May 6, 2019 2 hours ago, LinksSword said: is there anyway to remove the permanent makeup? or am i out of luck. From the quest?
LinksSword Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 2 hours ago, Balgin said: From the quest? Well you see i use a mod that uses YPS as an optional integration called Sexlab Hormones, And you can become a bimbo with that mod so it uses the nail polish and makeup and hair and other features from yps when detected, Unfortunately the makeup becomes permanent once you fully transform, Which i don't know if there is a way to get rid of it through the console or not without uninstalling yps and reinstalling yps. It also auto starts the quest The Follower of Debella once you get arched feet.Â
DarksideTinkerbell Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 56 minutes ago, LinksSword said: Well you see i use a mod that uses YPS as an optional integration called Sexlab Hormones, And you can become a bimbo with that mod so it uses the nail polish and makeup and hair and other features from yps when detected, Unfortunately the makeup becomes permanent once you fully transform, Which i don't know if there is a way to get rid of it through the console or not without uninstalling yps and reinstalling yps. It also auto starts the quest The Follower of Debella once you get arched feet. Have you tried entering Racemenu and just over-riding the yps additions? I know for example from Slaverun with those tasteless tattoos I could change and delete via Racemenu.
LinksSword Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 38 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said: Have you tried entering Racemenu and just over-riding the yps additions? I know for example from Slaverun with those tasteless tattoos I could change and delete via Racemenu. only problem that still blocks me from changing the makeup to anything else. Its would only suffice as a temp solution to "remove" the makeup when im not a bimbo but i guess its better then nothing. Oh well thanks anyways for the suggestion.Â
Balgin Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 44 minutes ago, LinksSword said: only problem that still blocks me from changing the makeup to anything else. Its would only suffice as a temp solution to "remove" the makeup when im not a bimbo but i guess its better then nothing. Oh well thanks anyways for the suggestion. Pretty sure YPS has a "remove all yps slavetats" mcm option but I don't think that would remove the lock. You might then be locked into a no makeup situation. Then again, because it's a case of two mods interacting, I'm not sure how they'd both behave. I originally asked if it was related to yps's sex change quest because I've noted your activity in the Hormones thread and wanted to check if you knew which mod had caused the lock.  I'm imagining that the lock might currently be impossible to remove because Emily hasn't finished the quest she originally designed the lock for (so it may have been designed to be permanent for testing purposes with an aim to make it unlockable later on).
LinksSword Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 13 minutes ago, Balgin said: Pretty sure YPS has a "remove all yps slavetats" mcm option but I don't think that would remove the lock. You might then be locked into a no makeup situation. Then again, because it's a case of two mods interacting, I'm not sure how they'd both behave. I originally asked if it was related to yps's sex change quest because I've noted your activity in the Hormones thread and wanted to check if you knew which mod had caused the lock.  I'm imagining that the lock might currently be impossible to remove because Emily hasn't finished the quest she originally designed the lock for (so it may have been designed to be permanent for testing purposes with an aim to make it unlockable later on). Ah i see yeah it did seem that the quest is unfinished since i tried using the set quest to skip through and it abruptly stopped. Is this mod still being worked on at all?Â
DarksideTinkerbell Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 Last October (to state the obvious) although I thought I saw something more recently, maybe just a post. Or me confusing the dozen or so Mods I had to update after my smallish break from Modding the game so much it is laggy script heavy and can't go 5 steps without something having sex with me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now