Love the mod, one issue I came across though, soldered Snake bites from the Facial Piercings mod, but when I ask Tris to desolder (wrong word used in the mod by the way ;)), it says that I don't have any soldered on Left Nostril, which I don't even have pierced.

Not a big deal for me as the "basic" snake bites are cool regardless :)

On 3/23/2019 at 4:38 PM, Michal_Wstroje said:

Dude? You good?

I hadn't been, thank you for asking. Ended up having surgery to fix a CSF leak last week, but I'm doing better now. Sorry about the delay on helping you! Really not intended and I'll get to it as soon as I can, assuming you haven't already figured the issue out.  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Sorry if my question was already asked but I started q new game with a male character. I went to the winterhold college and manage to find Lena Glovo but when I talked to her there is no choice to start the TS quest (I just have the normal reponse of the NPC). Is there quest requirement (like doing the first main quest to be able to do this one) or other stuff to do to be able to start the quest ?

Did you start a brand new save from the main game menu or did you load an old clean save from the character creation screen or something similar? In my experience you literally need to create a brand new save in order for it to work. No loading old saves right off the prisoner cart before the character creation menu pops up or anything like that.

56 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Did you start a brand new save from the main game menu or did you load an old clean save from the character creation screen or something similar? In my experience you literally need to create a brand new save in order for it to work. No loading old saves right off the prisoner cart before the character creation menu pops up or anything like that.

I've made a clean start but not a full restart. I was thinking that a clean start would've be enought. Thank you for your quick repond.

14 minutes ago, Neko-Barbare said:

I've made a clean start but not a full restart. I was thinking that a clean start would've be enought. Thank you for your quick repond.

That's okay. Using clean saves seems to work so long as the date on the save file is later than YPS (either when you installed it or when it was last updated, or first created, I'm not sure which).

If that doesn't work then you should also probably check your load order. I'm not sure precisely what to tweak but there is a load order sweet spot for yps. I believe it needs to be lower than all the required Devious Devices mods & possibly below Slavetats too.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, monsta88 said:

I also hope it will appear on SE sometime.

It should be relatively easy to convert. I have only commented out 3 line in the papyrus-script for the high-heels (to remove the hdt-high-heels-effect).

(This means that only DD-heels count for highheel-training)

Then I used SSE Optimizer on the nif-files, the rest seem to be identical to LE-version. (I have also changed another script here, but that has nothing to do with SE.)

On 4/8/2019 at 8:18 PM, gnaddelwarz said:

It should be relatively easy to convert. I have only commented out 3 line in the papyrus-script for the high-heels (to remove the hdt-high-heels-effect).

(This means that only DD-heels count for highheel-training)

Then I used SSE Optimizer on the nif-files, the rest seem to be identical to LE-version. (I have also changed another script here, but that has nothing to do with SE.)

According to the Legal stuff on the initial post, it should be OK to post the SE version here on LL as long as you give credit. Please consider it.

You are right, it should be ok.

So here is my conversion. It is still based on 5.4.1 (since that is what I run myself, hadn't looked into 6.0.0 much)

Things to note:

- as mentioned, I removed the reference to the HDTHighHeel-Effect, so only DD-Boots count has highheels. (Is it possible to detect a HH_OFFSET in the boots NIF per script?)

- since SE does not support Face-Overlays (yet?), the SlaveTats-based (facial) stud piercings are not shown (the script does still work, so after waiting for the piercings to heal you can use other piercings (NIF-based)

- I had modified the PiercingTicker-Script to also monitor biped-slot 52 (since I have (or had?) a piercing-mod using that slot. But maybe it was also a local modification to let some piercing not conflict with DD slots, something like "you can only wear a navel-piercing, if you dont wear a gag" ;-))

- Tris should be able to unsolder snakebites (instead of unsoldering nostrils)

- I have made some changes to the json-files for hair, added some missing hairs, rearranged some others and added SC_hairs.esp (from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561)

yps-ImmersiveFashion-SSE.7z

On 4/16/2019 at 10:03 PM, gnaddelwarz said:

(Is it possible to detect a HH_OFFSET in the boots NIF per script?)

Yes. This is the reason why the Nexusmod for HDT Highheels is no longer needed. You can ask for the playernode in a script and the corresponding change.

for example like his: [NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(player,False,isFemale,"NPC","internal")]

I don´t know if it is the same for SSE

regards

Rogwar

4 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Yes. This is the reason why the Nexusmod for HDT Highheels is no longer needed. You can ask for the playernode in a script and the corresponding change.

for example like his: [NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(player,False,isFemale,"NPC","internal")]

regards

Rogwar

Doesn't the mod need HDT to figure out the heal training and Cinderella feet? 

13 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

regards

Rogwar

I looked into this and could actually detect the heels. Then I noticed, that the corresponding check should already be in the mod (since version 3.1), however it did not fire ?

an the first glance I can see no difference between my check and the check already present (in ypsHeelsNio.psc)

The NPC added to the hall of attainment for the sex-change quest basically locks you out of your bedroom there. 

The AI tells her repeatedly she needs to leave after usual store hours, which is treated in game as if CHARNAME is trespassing which prevents you from resting or passing time.  I'm guessing the NPC isn't in the mage's faction but am too lazy to open the CK and patch the minor oversight.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, gnaddelwarz said:

I looked into this and could actually detect the heels. Then I noticed, that the corresponding check should already be in the mod (since version 3.1), however it did not fire ?

an the first glance I can see no difference between my check and the check already present (in ypsHeelsNio.psc)

I found the difference: NiOverride is not a separate Plugin in SSE, so

hasNiOverride = (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION)

is always false.

For SSE there is only an all-in-one-plugin "skee", so the line (in ypsHeelsNio -> onInit) has to be (this should work for both oldrim and sse):

hasNiOverride = ((SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) || (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION)

On 3/26/2019 at 2:40 AM, Aida B said:

Love the mod, one issue I came across though, soldered Snake bites from the Facial Piercings mod, but when I ask Tris to desolder (wrong word used in the mod by the way ;)), it says that I don't have any soldered on Left Nostril, which I don't even have pierced.

Not a big deal for me as the "basic" snake bites are cool regardless :)

Take a look off this update 

- fixed compatibility with DDi v4.1+
- added animation when pubic itchy with DeviousYoke equipped
- fixed animations conflicts with Horse Riding and SexLab animations using DDi
- added falling animation when trip running
- added compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim (if higher dirty -> lower fashion)
- fixed error in Dibella Follower Quest (smudged nail polish cause quest start directly in stage 370)
- fixed Snake Bites Unsolder

* Sorry for my English

yps-ImmersiveFashion v6.0 Patch (2019_6_4).7z

Neat !  However I tried to get rid of HDT HighHeels mod and it's working so far but this mod in V6 still requires it as a master :/  If you ever try to expand/patch this mod more, could you try to create a "no hdt" patch ?

does the pubes work for the bois?  can i get a lil hair around the dingus without turning everyone into sasquatch?  If not is there a mod that will, and maybe dynamically fuzzify the nuts of everyone else so not everyone is linoleum?  I mean I imagine elves would be barren wasteland down there while the nords might have a treasure trail.

why is pubes a yes or no question with SOS? :( 

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

From the quest?

Well you see i use a mod that uses YPS as an optional integration called Sexlab Hormones, And you can become a bimbo with that mod so it uses the nail polish and makeup and hair and other features from yps when detected, Unfortunately the makeup becomes permanent once you fully transform, Which i don't know if there is a way to get rid of it through the console or not without uninstalling yps and reinstalling yps. It also auto starts the quest The Follower of Debella once you get arched feet.