Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

@emily1673 I just updated YPS from the older version and Mono's tweak on top. When I disengaged Mono's tweak (he himself admits it's redundant), the stocking slavetat was not added. The item was in the inventory, it could be equipped, but texture application failed.

Posted

For the texture pack Im still having the issue of the wizard not showing up during install some people here described, using Vortex

Posted (edited)

I have a simple problem, armpit and pubic hair are enabled, they are both at stage(?) 5 and the armpit hair is not there. If she raises her arms while bathing the armpits are smooth. Now her female follower has a generous crop of armpit hair (is she supposed to have hair there?) and both of them have nice bushy pubic hair..  Any suggestions as to what gives?

 

ETA - Almost forgot, in the SE version, she can get her labia pierced but there is no jewelry that uses the piercing, i.e. no labia ring or stud. (I think a ring would be more appropriate for this particular piercing. Nothing garish, just a tasteful small ring.)

Edited by KentuckyExpat
Posted

I have a problem with the flirting system: I don't get the dialogue option for flirting at all. The option simply isn't there, making completing the dibella quest impossible. Any Idea why this happens?

Posted
15 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

I have a simple problem, armpit and pubic hair are enabled, they are both at stage(?) 5 and the armpit hair is not there. If she raises her arms while bathing the armpits are smooth. Now her female follower has a generous crop of armpit hair (is she supposed to have hair there?) and both of them have nice bushy pubic hair..  Any suggestions as to what gives?

 

ETA - Almost forgot, in the SE version, she can get her labia pierced but there is no jewelry that uses the piercing, i.e. no labia ring or stud. (I think a ring would be more appropriate for this particular piercing. Nothing garish, just a tasteful small ring.)

Need to install pubic hair slavetats (see mod description); I am not 100% sure, whether this works in SE. Maybe we need to find alternate textures.

Labia piercing currently is only possible via the chastity piercing quest.

 

13 hours ago, Animonkey said:

I have a problem with the flirting system: I don't get the dialogue option for flirting at all. The option simply isn't there, making completing the dibella quest impossible. Any Idea why this happens?

Possibly disabled in MCM?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Possibly disabled in MCM?

No, it is enabled. But I tried with two others of my characters, and for them the options shows up just fine. Just after I switched sex in racemenu during the quest, before speaking to Lena, speaking to any male does allow me to flirt, but after she sends me on the quest, the option is gone. Not sure if this is on purpose, but if it is, it isn't reactivated when the function is needed. I updated from an older version of the mod, though I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: I managed to alsoi lock one of my other characters out of the flirting option, so I don't think the problem is with the quest per se, but something the quest adds that my other character also had is breaking the flirting system. Maybe something to do with the other 1000 mods I have...

Edited by Animonkey
Found out something important
Posted
4 hours ago, Animonkey said:

speaking to any male does allow me to flirt

That's the problem. Check the sexual orientation on the last page of the YPS mcm. Not the sex or sexual orientation in the Sexlab mcm. |Can you still flirt with men after that stage in the quest? If you're doing the Dibella quest then you shouldn't be able to flirt with anyone until that point.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Check the sexual orientation on the last page of the YPS mcm. Not the sex or sexual orientation in the Sexlab mcm.

The sexual orientation is and was set to heterosexual, I didn't change it at all.

 

20 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Can you still flirt with men after that stage in the quest? If you're doing the Dibella quest then you shouldn't be able to flirt with anyone until that point.

Not sure exactly what you mean, but I'm not able to flirt with anyone. The part I'm stuck at is when I'm told to do "girl talk", and doing just the "girl talk" option with girls does not advance the quest, I at least thought that I also need to flirt.

 

Edit: ok I might be stupid. I just needed to girl talk a shit ton.

Edited by Animonkey
Posted (edited)

My saga of stupid has now concluded with me completing the quest as far as it currently can. Any idea when the continuation is coming? I really wanna finally get the belt off...

Oh also, does the chastity piercing quest have an alternate ending? The wording of the mod description seems to suggest somehing like that.

Edited by Animonkey
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Animonkey said:

Edit: ok I might be stupid. I just needed to girl talk a shit ton.

Yep. The Dibella quest locks flirting until you've done enough girl talk to chat about boyfriends and girlfriends. Glad you got it sorted out :).

 

Quote

Oh also, does the chastity piercing quest have an alternate ending? The wording of the mod description seems to suggest something like that.

Kind of. It depends on how you want to define an ending. There's the ending where you finally get it removed or the ending where you just get used to it, leave it in, and enjoy the heavily reduced arousal build up and lack of sexual desire but, since it's constant and ongoing, and you're still stuck with the chastity piercings, it's up to you whether you consider that an ending or just delaying the removal for longer.

Edited by Balgin
Posted
On 6/14/2023 at 10:11 AM, emily1673 said:

Need to install pubic hair slavetats (see mod description); I am not 100% sure, whether this works in SE. Maybe we need to find alternate textures.

Labia piercing currently is only possible via the chastity piercing quest.

 

Possibly disabled in MCM?

OK. Just did that, next question - should I disable the SOS pubic hair mods? The mod description seems to indicate the possibility of issues with the SOS mods overwriting the SlaveTats and Nordic Warmaiden hair.

Posted

I have a request for an enhancement. The mod scripts look for specific IDs from various mods in the scripts to decide what's installed, but on SE it's possible to create light versions of plugins where the IDs may not line up with the LE versions of those mods, not to mention that there are tons of jewelry and piercing mods out there that aren't currently supported and at least one has even changed the name of the plugin (HN66 Sleek Outfits got combined with Litheria race on SE). So as a longer term thing and as an enhancement, might I ask that you consider moving to a mechanism similar to what's used for hair so we can just have something like "piercingdatabase.json", "earringsdatabase.json", etc., then create the jsons for individual mods to populate those?

Posted

Trying the Dibella quest on SE and got stuck.

 

I am at the point where Lena has just given me some nylons and the quest says 'I should try the nylons'. Trying to equip them automatically unequips them and I cannot remove the ancient foot device. No clue on what to do next...

Posted

@emily1673 since you said you're currently working on the gender swap quest, I'll drop some suggestions.

It would be nice if the quest had a little more versatility than simple m->f switch. For example, those who are starting the mod as vaginaless females with schlongs (functionally males) can't use the quest to turn into a "normal" female. Same goes with FUTA. YPS recognizes the gender based on vanilla setting. Another nice option to have would be to actually turn male players into futanari if they so choose.

I know, it's probably a lot to ask, but this is the most immersive and extensive gender change module, so I think many people would appreciate it if it offered more options.

Posted
6 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Same goes with FUTA. YPS recognizes the gender based on vanilla setting. Another nice option to have would be to actually turn male players into futanari if they so choose.

There's already an option in the quest to ask to keep your penis so that's related to some of the options you're asking for. It's not clear if that route's finished yet but it feels fairly complete (for now).

Posted
10 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There's already an option in the quest to ask to keep your penis so that's related to some of the options you're asking for. It's not clear if that route's finished yet but it feels fairly complete (for now).

That's neat. Unfortunately, I was a little bit surprised doing a female based male gameplay thay YPS does not recognize my character as male, so I couldn't go through the updated version of the quest.

Posted
On 6/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

So as a longer term thing and as an enhancement, might I ask that you consider moving to a mechanism similar to what's used for hair so we can just have something like "piercingdatabase.json", "earringsdatabase.json", etc., then create the jsons for individual mods to populate those?

I think the heuristic approach used right now should still catch most of the pierecing items. I might consider adding the feature suggested by you at some later time.

 

4 hours ago, kapibar said:

It would be nice if the quest had a little more versatility than simple m->f switch. For example, those who are starting the mod as vaginaless females with schlongs (functionally males) can't use the quest to turn into a "normal" female. Same goes with FUTA. YPS recognizes the gender based on vanilla setting. Another nice option to have would be to actually turn male players into futanari if they so choose.

Currently, I am planning to finish the basic quest lines first. Once this is done, it will be rather easy to still add further quest outcomes (futa etc.)

 

On 6/15/2023 at 2:14 AM, Animonkey said:

Oh also, does the chastity piercing quest have an alternate ending? The wording of the mod description seems to suggest somehing like that.

It actually has a "doing stupid things" ending, as hidden "easter egg":

Spoiler

After getting the diamond cutter, visit Tris before seeing the doctor.

 

Posted
54 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

It actually has a "doing stupid things" ending, as hidden "easter egg":

  Reveal hidden contents

After getting the diamond cutter, visit Tris before seeing the doctor.

 

You know, I'd never actually done that. Now you've got me curious to try it out and see what happens. I've got a couple of guesses.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Balgin said:

You know, I'd never actually done that. Now you've got me curious to try it out and see what happens. I've got a couple of guesses.

Don't forget to see the doctor again at the very end. Or you will miss out half of the fun. ?

Edited by emily1673
Posted

@emily1673 - Can you give me any clues on how to progress the quest once Lena gives me some nylons?

 

When I try to wear them, they just unequip and the quest stays at 'I should try the nylons'.

 

I've started a new game and got to this point again with no success.

Posted (edited)

By the way, I noticed a peculiar bug in the Follower of Dibella quest. After the transformation there's a blue-ish effect dropping on the surfaces around and on the PC.

Dunno if anyone else has this, but this bug is quite ancient, I experienced it for years; both with and without ENB, on various setups and installations.

 

Spoiler

image.png.8629db9c9297035284a5cb4b330d9b8f.png

 

I'm sure it's related to the Follower of Dibella quest. It's nothing major, I see it more as a quirk than anything else. Still, something that might be worth addressing in the future.

Edited by kapibar
Posted
38 minutes ago, kapibar said:

By the way, I noticed a peculiar bug in the Follower of Dibella quest. After the transformation there's a blue-ish effect dropping on the surfaces around and on the PC.

Dunno if anyone else has this, but this bug is quite ancient, I experienced it for years; both with and without ENB, on various setups and installations.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8629db9c9297035284a5cb4b330d9b8f.png

 

I'm sure it's related to the Follower of Dibella quest. It's nothing major, I see it more as a quirk than anything else. Still, something that might be worth addressing in the future.

It seems to be related to the follower of Dibella quest but I never noticed it manifest until I installed Sexlab: Hormones. It doesn't seem to be caused by Hormones but rather some interaction between the two mods. Even disabling Hormones in my run order does not prevent this visual effect from occurring so maybe it was there all along and I didn't notice as much at first (or Hormones made it more obvious). It seems to happen periodically rather than a constant effect.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Balgin said:

It seems to be related to the follower of Dibella quest but I never noticed it manifest until I installed Sexlab: Hormones. It doesn't seem to be caused by Hormones but rather some interaction between the two mods. Even disabling Hormones in my run order does not prevent this visual effect from occurring so maybe it was there all along and I didn't notice as much at first (or Hormones made it more obvious). It seems to happen periodically rather than a constant effect.

I don't have Hormones, so we can safely assume there is no undesirable interaction between the two. You are however correct in that it's not a constant effect, but rather an episodic one.

Posted
5 hours ago, kapibar said:

I don't have Hormones, so we can safely assume there is no undesirable interaction between the two. You are however correct in that it's not a constant effect, but rather an episodic one.

No idea where this blue effect might come from. Never seen this myself. If I cannot reproduce a bug, it is hard for me to fix it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...