anonymous515 Posted July 16, 2023 Posted July 16, 2023 1 hour ago, Darkwing241 said: It would be a cool idea to add crafting in general. Questing for ingredients for the various makeup items would be a good alternative to buying them direct just like potions. It would create space for using skill t create different quality levels as well.  Not the best idea. The main quest isn't done yet, and an enormous 90% of mods are unfinished, likely because of feature creep like trying to add dozens of new features mid-development. Better to not add anything new, and stick with what the mod has now until it's completed. After the mod's existing content is finished, extras can then be added. One development step at a time 2
NoirXiaoba Posted July 17, 2023 Posted July 17, 2023 On 7/16/2023 at 9:33 AM, emily1673 said: If you want to $do_stuff with the heal training stages, a better way would be to ask me to add some mod events. Â I intend do tap into heel training to add sneak (de-) buffs depending on the training stage. The idea is to write a script that is armor mod agnostic and works with all heels, provided yps is used. 1
Ash7141 Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 Absolutely loving the dibella quest, just a quick question, I've registered with the council and had my name changed. It says to goto the Inn and rest the night but when I goto the Inn keeper in the bannered mare there is no option to rent a bed for the night. Is this because the quest hasn't progressed that far yet or am I missing something?
Balgin Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 54 minutes ago, Ash7141 said: Absolutely loving the dibella quest, just a quick question, I've registered with the council and had my name changed. It says to goto the Inn and rest the night but when I goto the Inn keeper in the bannered mare there is no option to rent a bed for the night. Is this because the quest hasn't progressed that far yet or am I missing something? It's because the quest has not progressed that far yet. The next stage has not been built & released at this point in time.
HannoJojo Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 Was there any change in requirements from 6.4.x to 6.5.x? With 6.4.x stockings are properly applied by slavetats, but with 6.5.1 or .2 I get the animation without the texture ever being applied. I also tried this on a new game, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with updating it mid-save. No files of this mod are being overwritten. One other thing I tried was removing an .esp I used to change the armor slot to 53, which is working fine in combination with 6.4.1.1 . Perhaps there was a change to the scripts now checking for the actual slot of the armor item? Maybe one of you had a similar issue or has an idea what might be causing issues. Thank you in advance for any ideas or hints.
Ash7141 Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 15 hours ago, Balgin said: It's because the quest has not progressed that far yet. The next stage has not been built & released at this point in time. A perfect thanks for letting me know. Glad I hadn't messed upÂ
emily1673 Posted July 21, 2023 Author Posted July 21, 2023 (edited) On 7/16/2023 at 4:46 PM, feedlr said: Do you think it would be great if the hair that was cut have more value (than it was right now) when it gets sold to the store? or maybe it could be use for something like crafting material equivalent (like a leather or something) I think hair bundles already have quite some value. Should it be still higher? Â On 7/16/2023 at 8:49 PM, anonymous515 said: Â Not the best idea. The main quest isn't done yet, and an enormous 90% of mods are unfinished, likely because of feature creep like trying to add dozens of new features mid-development. Better to not add anything new, and stick with what the mod has now until it's completed. After the mod's existing content is finished, extras can then be added. One development step at a time Indeed, I am focussing on the main quest now, just adding smaller features which are necessary for quest progression. Currently, development pace is slow, but I am still working on it. Wigs are on the list of "possible features to be added a later time". I even have an idea how to implement them, but the "list of possible features" is already quite long... Â On 7/17/2023 at 8:31 PM, NoirXiaoba said: Â I intend do tap into heel training to add sneak (de-) buffs depending on the training stage. The idea is to write a script that is armor mod agnostic and works with all heels, provided yps is used. You could just edit the heel training magic effects. Maybe it is not even necessary to do it with a script. On 7/18/2023 at 6:58 PM, HannoJojo said: Was there any change in requirements from 6.4.x to 6.5.x? With 6.4.x stockings are properly applied by slavetats, but with 6.5.1 or .2 I get the animation without the texture ever being applied. The stockings were redone some time between 6.4 and 6.5. Originally they were slavetats applied by the stockings box; now the stockings are equippable items. Edited July 21, 2023 by emily1673 2
Darkwing241 Posted July 21, 2023 Posted July 21, 2023 7 minutes ago, emily1673 said: I think hair bundles already have quite some value. Should it be still higher? I typically use YPS as a cash sink, I personally would prefer fashion features to go up in overall gold cost rather than reward with money. I'm not saying there should be some ways to gain, but Skyrim already has a ton of ways to make too much money. Actually in general I'd like to see the cost of makeup and stuff go up, or maybe have different quality levels. with significantly different prices. Right now almost everything is priced at "petty cash."
HannoJojo Posted July 21, 2023 Posted July 21, 2023 35 minutes ago, emily1673 said: The stockings were redone some time between 6.4 and 6.5. Originally they were slavetats applied by the stockings box; now the stockings are equippable items. Yes I'm aware about that, although I think it is like that already in 6.4.1.1 (?) for me. At least I got some 'nylon' items in the armor tab with that version which I also used to equip. Just after I updated to any 6.5 version they aren't applied anymore. The animation to put them on still plays, the item also gets equipped, just the texture / tattoo never appears. I think I also checked in SlaveTats as I suppose they are still applied by it (just being triggered by the armor item) but there was also no overlay / tattoo listed for it. If it makes a difference: I'm using DoM which comes with some kind of SlaveTats patch that's probably overwriting some files of it and like I already mentioned above changed the slot for the item (which works at least on 6.4.x where I first tried it) Â
Balgin Posted July 21, 2023 Posted July 21, 2023 24 minutes ago, HannoJojo said: Yes I'm aware about that, although I think it is like that already in 6.4.1.1 (?) for me. At least I got some 'nylon' items in the armor tab with that version which I also used to equip. Just after I updated to any 6.5 version they aren't applied anymore. The animation to put them on still plays, the item also gets equipped, just the texture / tattoo never appears. I think I also checked in SlaveTats as I suppose they are still applied by it (just being triggered by the armor item) but there was also no overlay / tattoo listed for it. If it makes a difference: I'm using DoM which comes with some kind of SlaveTats patch that's probably overwriting some files of it and like I already mentioned above changed the slot for the item (which works at least on 6.4.x where I first tried it) Â The equippable tights and stockings seem to conflict with navel piercings each unequipping one another as they are equipped.
NoirXiaoba Posted July 22, 2023 Posted July 22, 2023 11 hours ago, emily1673 said: You could just edit the heel training magic effects. Maybe it is not even necessary to do it with a script. Thank you, I'll try that.
emily1673 Posted July 22, 2023 Author Posted July 22, 2023 11 hours ago, HannoJojo said: Yes I'm aware about that, although I think it is like that already in 6.4.1.1 (?) for me. At least I got some 'nylon' items in the armor tab with that version which I also used to equip. Just after I updated to any 6.5 version they aren't applied anymore. The animation to put them on still plays, the item also gets equipped, just the texture / tattoo never appears. I think I also checked in SlaveTats as I suppose they are still applied by it (just being triggered by the armor item) but there was also no overlay / tattoo listed for it. Â 11 hours ago, Balgin said: The equippable tights and stockings seem to conflict with navel piercings each unequipping one another as they are equipped. I am aware of this issue, and the plan is to bring the old nylon system back (while still keeping the new equippable nylons in). Just need to find some time to do it (fixing this bug doesn't have highest priority). 1
badandunusual Posted July 22, 2023 Posted July 22, 2023 Just getting "do I remember your case" when I goes to register after surgery
HannoJojo Posted July 22, 2023 Posted July 22, 2023 2 hours ago, emily1673 said:  I am aware of this issue, and the plan is to bring the old nylon system back (while still keeping the new equippable nylons in). Just need to find some time to do it (fixing this bug doesn't have highest priority). Just wanted to pitch in, that the piercings <-> nylons issue probably isn't the reason why it is not working for me. At least in the save where I first noticed them not being applied anymore (reverting to 6.4.1.1 everything is back on track) the character didn't get any piercings from this mod yet. I think one ear piercing from the mod Satisfactory Facial Piercings was equipped, but I could reproduce the stockings not being applied in a new game where the character did not have anything equipped at all in the Alternate Start cell. In the end it's no issue for me to keep using 6.4.1.1, but I got curious if the reason for the problem with 6.5.x was actually easy to explain (e.g. a newer version of a requirement needed which I missed, etc.)
emily1673 Posted July 22, 2023 Author Posted July 22, 2023 9 hours ago, badandunusual said: Just getting "do I remember your case" when I goes to register after surgery Strange. The last update should take you one quest stage further than this.
badandunusual Posted July 23, 2023 Posted July 23, 2023 8 hours ago, emily1673 said: Strange. The last update should take you one quest stage further than this. I got stage 1310 left, same response from Both brill and Proventus. Installed the latest version
emily1673 Posted July 23, 2023 Author Posted July 23, 2023 10 hours ago, badandunusual said: I got stage 1310 left, same response from Both brill and Proventus. Installed the latest version Must be a bug. Try a previous save, or wait until the next update (ETA hopefully ~1 week).
badandunusual Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 11 hours ago, emily1673 said: Must be a bug. Try a previous save, or wait until the next update (ETA hopefully ~1 week). Ill wait then. Its skyrim. so bugs is a way of life. Great mod though.Â
NeoToad388 Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 I find the installation process to be kinda confusing and the description on how to install the mod seems kinda vague. I manually dragged each file where it needs to be, then there's some sort of FOMOD folder that is used to... install... something...? I really don't know. I would really appreciate a thorough explanation on how one actually installs this mod.
emily1673 Posted July 24, 2023 Author Posted July 24, 2023 58 minutes ago, NeoToad388 said: I find the installation process to be kinda confusing and the description on how to install the mod seems kinda vague. I manually dragged each file where it needs to be, then there's some sort of FOMOD folder that is used to... install... something...? I really don't know. I would really appreciate a thorough explanation on how one actually installs this mod. Â
Balgin Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 58 minutes ago, NeoToad388 said: I find the installation process to be kinda confusing and the description on how to install the mod seems kinda vague. I manually dragged each file where it needs to be, then there's some sort of FOMOD folder that is used to... install... something...? I really don't know. I would really appreciate a thorough explanation on how one actually installs this mod. The FOMOD folder's only there for automatic mod installers. If you're doing a manual install you need to go into it and pick the correct folder (LE or SE) then copy it's contents across as well.
TnkQV Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 (edited) redundant - sorry delete Edited July 24, 2023 by TnkQV redundant
NeoToad388 Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: Â So i did try to install it beforehand by just dragging the required files in their corresponding folders and did get the MCM to pop up and everything else, the issue was that the nail polish function didn't work for me whatsoever, my character's arms would be just invisible for some reason. Now i tried your method of merging bunch of files into that "00 base" folder and then extracting into the data folder, however, now despise me having the "yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp" in that folder clear as a day, in the game when i load a save game in which i previously had the mod working, it now tells me i am missing that .esp for some reason. What did i do wrong?
Balgin Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 2 hours ago, NeoToad388 said: So i did try to install it beforehand by just dragging the required files in their corresponding folders and did get the MCM to pop up and everything else, the issue was that the nail polish function didn't work for me whatsoever, my character's arms would be just invisible for some reason. Now i tried your method of merging bunch of files into that "00 base" folder and then extracting into the data folder, however, now despise me having the "yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp" in that folder clear as a day, in the game when i load a save game in which i previously had the mod working, it now tells me i am missing that .esp for some reason. What did i do wrong? Do you have use this mod's nail models activated in the mcm? Did you download & install the sounds & textures pack?
NeoToad388 Posted July 25, 2023 Posted July 25, 2023 22 hours ago, Balgin said: Do you have use this mod's nail models activated in the mcm? Did you download & install the sounds & textures pack? Well, i unfortunately cannot check that, because now the menu doesn't even pop up ingame. I might have uninstalled the mod incorrectly, so i don't know what to do now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now