newvegasfann Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 Hello. I posted my issue at the SE page but wanted to do it here as well just to see if anyone knows about it. I get the following errors in the console when I go for the animations in the flirt option. I'm using SE 1.5.97 and last version of YPS on the LE page 6.4.1 NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- FALSE -- They are not supported for animation FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Prisoner) - AddActor(Prisoner) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation Thread[0] AddActor() ERROR - Cannot add an actor to a locked thread Thread[0] StartThread() ERROR - Cannot start thread while not in a Making state When fire up a scene using different mods, everything works fine. Did this happen to anyone ?
emily1673 Posted May 25, 2023 Author Posted May 25, 2023 (edited) On 5/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, jayce113 said: So I was waiting until things evened out with the new version before updating and I finally did yesterday. I was tinkering around and testing a few things and everything was going fine until I applied nail polish and my hands disappeared... Now in the old version, once you paint your nails, you "equip" nails of that color. Does the new version do something different now? Or is the new version using a new nail set? New version should be the same. Maybe you can solve it by installing Kaw's claws? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8563 Another possibility: the new sound&texture pack is not correctly installed. 3 hours ago, newvegasfann said: Hello. I posted my issue at the SE page but wanted to do it here as well just to see if anyone knows about it. I get the following errors in the console when I go for the animations in the flirt option. I'm using SE 1.5.97 and last version of YPS on the LE page 6.4.1 NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- FALSE -- They are not supported for animation FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Prisoner) - AddActor(Prisoner) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation Thread[0] AddActor() ERROR - Cannot add an actor to a locked thread Thread[0] StartThread() ERROR - Cannot start thread while not in a Making state When fire up a scene using different mods, everything works fine. Did this happen to anyone ? Is it just an error message, or does the animation not start at all? Edited May 25, 2023 by emily1673
newvegasfann Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 5 hours ago, emily1673 said: New version should be the same. Maybe you can solve it by installing Kaw's claws? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8563 Another possibility: the new sound&texture pack is not correctly installed. Is it just an error message, or does the animation not start at all? It doesnt start at all.
jaded132 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 I can't seem to get the hair dye to work for me in the Dibella quest. I made a new character and managed to get the hair dye to change on them, but on my dibella quest one I can't use the debug hair dye as it gets blocked. I tried reloading and sitting through the hair process a few times but I can't seem to get it to work. I also tried changing the color, but that didn't do anything either.
Systamatic Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 Heya! I can't seem to get makeup to work? I'm not sure why it's not working honestly, I think it might be because the makeup tab in racemenu is filled but I'm unsure how to fix that either, would anyone be able to help me?
emily1673 Posted May 26, 2023 Author Posted May 26, 2023 3 hours ago, jaded132 said: I can't seem to get the hair dye to work for me in the Dibella quest. I made a new character and managed to get the hair dye to change on them, but on my dibella quest one I can't use the debug hair dye as it gets blocked. I tried reloading and sitting through the hair process a few times but I can't seem to get it to work. I also tried changing the color, but that didn't do anything either. During the quest, dying the hair by yourself is intentionally blocked, because hair dye is part of the quest itself.
chaimhewast Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 7 hours ago, Systamatic said: Heya! I can't seem to get makeup to work? I'm not sure why it's not working honestly, I think it might be because the makeup tab in racemenu is filled but I'm unsure how to fix that either, would anyone be able to help me? Make sure face overlays are enabled in Racemenu's .ini (SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini for LE, SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini for SE).
Systamatic Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 1 hour ago, chaimhewast said: Make sure face overlays are enabled in Racemenu's .ini (SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini for LE, SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini for SE). They are, I've also made sure to increase the amount of overlays too but still no luck
excidium93 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 (edited) Hi, thanks for your great mod! I noticed a bug wuthin the SE version of this mod: the Infabulation quest doesn't seem to work with the SE port of the piercing mod since trying to equip the piercing via the dialoge results in a error message saying the labia ring couldn't be found. The lastest SE version of the piercing mod is here to be found: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141862-devious-chastity-piercing/?do=findComment&comment=4051770 Edited May 26, 2023 by excidium93
Fredfish Posted May 27, 2023 Posted May 27, 2023 11 hours ago, excidium93 said: Hi, thanks for your great mod! I noticed a bug wuthin the SE version of this mod: the Infabulation quest doesn't seem to work with the SE port of the piercing mod since trying to equip the piercing via the dialoge results in a error message saying the labia ring couldn't be found. The lastest SE version of the piercing mod is here to be found: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141862-devious-chastity-piercing/?do=findComment&comment=4051770 I don't think that mod has anything to do with this mod. You get the labia rings via a quest and it's included in this mod. Check the basement of the Bee and Barb in Riften for a note
emily1673 Posted May 27, 2023 Author Posted May 27, 2023 22 hours ago, Systamatic said: They are, I've also made sure to increase the amount of overlays too but still no luck Maybe the sound and texture pack was not installed correctly. 12 hours ago, excidium93 said: Hi, thanks for your great mod! I noticed a bug wuthin the SE version of this mod: the Infabulation quest doesn't seem to work with the SE port of the piercing mod since trying to equip the piercing via the dialoge results in a error message saying the labia ring couldn't be found. The lastest SE version of the piercing mod is here to be found: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141862-devious-chastity-piercing/?do=findComment&comment=4051770 Known issue, fix has been posted here. 1
excidium93 Posted May 27, 2023 Posted May 27, 2023 1 hour ago, emily1673 said: Known issue, fix has been posted here. Thanks! I must have been blind xD Well, I try to compile the script with the fix and it failed... seems like I have to wait
emily1673 Posted May 27, 2023 Author Posted May 27, 2023 3 hours ago, excidium93 said: Thanks! I must have been blind xD Well, I try to compile the script with the fix and it failed... seems like I have to wait You can try this out (prototype script update, still experimental). YpsPiercingTicker.pex 1
Hanshurtig11 Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 Hello, i run into a problem with fashion buff/debuff. I disabled/enabled higheel addiction due problems with the higheels not recogniced. At the end of some testing i now have a -79 speech debuff (uglyest girl in Tamriel). Somehow fashion addiction seems to stop working complete. Debuff stays, even if i switch of addiction complete. It even stays after i deinstalled YPS and cleaned with resaver (not listed anymore under magic effects thou). I uninstalled only mainfile 6.4.1.1) as i would like use YPS further. Reinstalling didnt help. Using AE. Thx for all the work on this cute mod, regards
chaimhewast Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 Bit of a bug report - all devious devices in the foot slot are treated as bondage heels, even if they have the player flat-footed - for example, the lockable rubber socks from 5.2. 1
donttouchmethere Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 3 minutes ago, chaimhewast said: Bit of a bug report - all devious devices in the foot slot are treated as bondage heels, even if they have the player flat-footed - for example, the lockable rubber socks from 5.2. To be fair, if you wear too small rubber socks for longer times they start to pinch ?
Systamatic Posted May 29, 2023 Posted May 29, 2023 On 5/27/2023 at 6:59 PM, emily1673 said: Maybe the sound and texture pack was not installed correctly. It's been installed correctly as everything shows up in SlaveTats and works fine, also applying for example nail polish works completely fine and it shows up on my hands but lipstick is the only thing I believe that doesn't show up after being applied
wareware Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 (edited) Updated the KSHairdosSMP json for all the hairstyles that are available in the SE mod. KSHairdosSMP.esp.json Edited May 30, 2023 by wareware
wareware Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 (edited) Found an issue with the set styles. For 10st styles the menu doesn't seem to load any presets past 0Victorian in KS Hairdos on SE. Is there a hard coded limit to the number of items that can be displayed here? 19 hours ago, Systamatic said: It's been installed correctly as everything shows up in SlaveTats and works fine, also applying for example nail polish works completely fine and it shows up on my hands but lipstick is the only thing I believe that doesn't show up after being applied Add the tattoos in slavetat's MCM. Edited May 30, 2023 by wareware
SquatsAreLife Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 I'm doing the Follower of Dibella Quest and was turned back to boy after the bra and chastity device were removed. Is that the current last stage?
Balgin Posted May 30, 2023 Posted May 30, 2023 1 hour ago, Thorxx said: I'm doing the Follower of Dibella Quest and was turned back to boy after the bra and chastity device were removed. Is that the current last stage? It is one possible ending. If you didn't resist the changes then you'd be headed towards a different ending that is not finished yet (there may even be more than one other ending).
SquatsAreLife Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 10 hours ago, Balgin said: It is one possible ending. If you didn't resist the changes then you'd be headed towards a different ending that is not finished yet (there may even be more than one other ending). I'm test playing some mods right now. So no problem. I try to make YPS work together with hormones for me. So far it is playable with some kinks on my extensive mod list. After I was turned back and tried to change my gender back to female I got a message that I have to stay a boy and racemenu appeared again. That's why I thought there might be more. If I don't resist the changes will I end up as a girl for the rest of my play through? I guess my question is, is the quest playable for a whole play though yet?
Balgin Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 1 hour ago, Thorxx said: If I don't resist the changes will I end up as a girl for the rest of my play through? Yes. Quote I guess my question is, is the quest playable for a whole play though yet? Not quite but it's getting there. I'd say the female route is about two thirds or slightly more done (the ending might be more abrupt than I'd imagined) and there might be a third end too.
girmrad Posted May 31, 2023 Posted May 31, 2023 I would like to create an effect that applies a random hairstyle of a particular length to the player character. I see there is the mod event "yps-HaircutEvent" but it seems to require a specific hairstyle ID. Is there a way to use this function such that is picks a random hairstyle from all those available for a particular length?
emily1673 Posted May 31, 2023 Author Posted May 31, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, girmrad said: I would like to create an effect that applies a random hairstyle of a particular length to the player character. I see there is the mod event "yps-HaircutEvent" but it seems to require a specific hairstyle ID. Is there a way to use this function such that is picks a random hairstyle from all those available for a particular length? Would be an interesting feature to add. For the time being, you could just let your mod access the hair configuration and pick a random hairstyle. 12 hours ago, Thorxx said: I guess my question is, is the quest playable for a whole play though yet? No, it is not yet finished (as is stated in the mod description and the pop-up you get at the beginning of the quest); but I am working on it with high priority. A prototype of the next larger update is already working quite well, but still needs some bug fixes and finishing touches. On 5/30/2023 at 8:06 AM, wareware said: Found an issue with the set styles. For 10st styles the menu doesn't seem to load any presets past 0Victorian in KS Hairdos on SE. Is there a hard coded limit to the number of items that can be displayed here? Maybe there is a limit with UIExtensions. Edited May 31, 2023 by emily1673
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now