emily1673 Posted June 29, 2023 Author Posted June 29, 2023 (edited) 10 hours ago, Niveus33 said: Hi, the script fix you merged here seems to be based on a previous version of this mod, it is (at least the source file is) missing all of the new lines appended to it in v6.5. I have little knowledge in skyrim modding so I don't know whether this is intended or this is just a temporary fix or somthing else, but please double check this. Many thanks. : ) Oops, it seems I was too fast. I have remove the file again. The smurf appearance is just a minor bug (and don't forget: the Dibella quest is still "alpha"!). Fix will then come with the next update, please be patient. 5 hours ago, Efgad said: Well! With the new Bimbos of Skyrim update I can't wait to be turned into an airheaded ditz while helping Lena out whenever you get around to updateing YPS with that feature. I also can't wait to assist more males to turn into Bimbos. ☺️ But it will need a little while to implement it, working on the next quest stage at the moment. Edited June 29, 2023 by emily1673 2
Efgad Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 46 minutes ago, emily1673 said: I also can't wait to assist more males to turn into Bimbos. ☺️ But it will need a little while to implement it, working on the next quest stage at the moment. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. But I can be patient... On thaty note actually, how far does the genderswap go? Is the full swap available yet? I figured I'd ask before I got too invested along that route and took Hormones off my list for the sex change feature it has. I really only took it for it's TGTF bimbofication fun. ^.^ Also, for whatever reason, YPS doesn't trigger the hair control prompt in my game. No idea why, I'm going to do a fresh install on SE for YPS. Hopefully that clears it up.
emily1673 Posted June 29, 2023 Author Posted June 29, 2023 (edited) On 6/26/2023 at 10:29 PM, w234aew said: There are LE versions of HDT Piercingsets and Sharkish piercings (BHUNP), but not Ayleid. If you got the okay from the mod authors, I could see just creating "YPS-Compatible" versions of the ESPs with pre-selected slots for different items. I'm going to try it on my personal install using the following settings (54=Navel, 51=Nipple, 50=Labia, 55=clit piercings, reassign stockings to 55) but no guarantees on timeframe. Changing the slots is not really necessary for YPS compatibility, as YPS is checking all possible slots for piercings anyway. I just tried the 2 mods, and the heuristic method (=just checking the names of the items) should work. Comes with next update. 28 minutes ago, Efgad said: On thaty note actually, how far does the genderswap go? Is the full swap available yet? Gender swap is already finished, but currently you will end up with a chastity belt (which may be removed only at a future quest stage). Edited June 29, 2023 by emily1673 1
Thornagar Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 what body type do I need for this mods clothing? CBBE or UNP?
Efgad Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 3 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Gender swap is already working and finished, but currently you will end up with a chastity belt (which may be removed only at a future quest stage). That's what I thought it sounded like when I read the description. Oh well, patience is a virtue. Figured out what was giving me issues. SOS Pubic hair for females, it works after removing the auto applied hair, but after that it doesn't seem to really work for me. Just took it off my modlist st save me a headache.
calvin_0 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 I cant seems to get the hair growing to work, I'm using KS Hairdos SE, but no matter what hair length I choose, I keep getting short hair style, do I need to do something extra before it'll work with KS Hairdos SE? I automatically assume it'll work out of the box... (I have post the same message on the SE version of support forum because now with both mod have been merge, I'm not sure where to post for SE support)
emily1673 Posted June 29, 2023 Author Posted June 29, 2023 4 hours ago, calvin_0 said: I cant seems to get the hair growing to work, I'm using KS Hairdos SE, but no matter what hair length I choose, I keep getting short hair style, do I need to do something extra before it'll work with KS Hairdos SE? I automatically assume it'll work out of the box... (I have post the same message on the SE version of support forum because now with both mod have been merge, I'm not sure where to post for SE support) Likely some install/configuration error.
Wut1969 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 7 hours ago, Efgad said: That's what I thought it sounded like when I read the description. Oh well, patience is a virtue. Well yeah, but are we virtuous? ?
calvin_0 Posted June 29, 2023 Posted June 29, 2023 (edited) 3 hours ago, emily1673 said: Likely some install/configuration error. is there any configuration that i need to do before using it? i didnt mess around with any files inside the mod folder... I'm using KS Hairdos SE 1.9 btw Edited June 29, 2023 by calvin_0
Scautura Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 (edited) I'm suffering from a bug I've had in the past, but my solutions to fix it haven't worked this time around. Essentially, the Heels and Piercings sections are incomplete (missing dropdowns/text for tickboxes that are also unusable), and the solutions have been: MenuMaid2 being dismissed when starting a new character, removing and reinstalling YPS, nuking the savegame content of anything to do with YPS using ReSaver. All of these have worked in the past with older versions (including Monoman's tweaks; looks like it was beta 2.4 back then?) so I haven't a clue this time! See included screenshots for how this looks. Solution: Move yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp to the bottom of your load order. It doesn't have to be below everything, since I've got DynDOLOD, Smash/Bash patches, and Synthesis patch below it, but it needs to be down there. Edited July 2, 2023 by Scautura Adding solution
badandunusual Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 Cant seem to progress with Ray after Markath. Any suggestions?
Animonkey Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 8 minutes ago, badandunusual said: Cant seem to progress with Ray after Markath. Any suggestions? Flirt with him. Possibly multiple times. I don't remember exactly.
wareware Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 On 6/27/2023 at 1:59 AM, w234aew said: There are LE versions of HDT Piercingsets and Sharkish piercings (BHUNP), but not Ayleid. If you got the okay from the mod authors, I could see just creating "YPS-Compatible" versions of the ESPs with pre-selected slots for different items. I'm going to try it on my personal install using the following settings (54=Navel, 51=Nipple, 50=Labia, 55=clit piercings, reassign stockings to 55) but no guarantees on timeframe. imo it would be better to use something like Keyword Item Distributor and create inis for specific mods and base the mod checks on that(assuming it doesn't become more performance heavy) than asking every mod author for permissions. 2
badandunusual Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 12 minutes ago, Animonkey said: Flirt with him. Possibly multiple times. I don't remember exactly. Yeah, would if I could, but there is no flirt option, just the normal dialog options
Nekolilac Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 I can't seem to get anything slavetats related to apply, the hair works, but when I use makeup, nothing happens, armpit hair is said to be growing, it's bare... I must have gotten something wrong...I installed slavetats (and the nordic for the armpits) I just don't get it..
wareware Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 1 hour ago, Nekolilac said: I can't seem to get anything slavetats related to apply, the hair works, but when I use makeup, nothing happens, armpit hair is said to be growing, it's bare... I must have gotten something wrong...I installed slavetats (and the nordic for the armpits) I just don't get it.. in the slavetat MCM click on the button to add/remove tats and let it process for a while
Nekolilac Posted July 1, 2023 Posted July 1, 2023 (edited) 4 hours ago, wareware said: in the slavetat MCM click on the button to add/remove tats and let it process for a while Odd I don't have that option under setup, just an option of who to target.. edit: I removed the version I had and went with the latest, though it says it's for se, the option now shows, yet it doesn't do anything? is it somehow not connecting to this mod? Edited July 1, 2023 by Nekolilac
The Ashen Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 7 hours ago, Nekolilac said: Odd I don't have that option under setup, just an option of who to target.. edit: I removed the version I had and went with the latest, though it says it's for se, the option now shows, yet it doesn't do anything? is it somehow not connecting to this mod? When you attempt to apply the makeup and it fails, does the console output the following warning: "Warning access to non-existing object with id 0x0000" If so, then it is a bug that has been around for forever and I cannot figure out the cause. I don't think YPS is the source of the problem. In the past I have removed all mods utilizing slavetats except YPS and YPS will work correctly. However it tends to work at the start of a new game regardless and the error doesn't show up until later. If you find a solution please let me know. I can't tell you the number of hours I've spent trying to track the cause down.
wareware Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 On 7/1/2023 at 5:17 AM, Scautura said: I'm suffering from a bug I've had in the past, but my solutions to fix it haven't worked this time around. Essentially, the Heels and Piercings sections are incomplete (missing dropdowns/text for tickboxes that are also unusable), and the solutions have been: MenuMaid2 being dismissed when starting a new character, removing and reinstalling YPS, nuking the savegame content of anything to do with YPS using ReSaver. All of these have worked in the past with older versions (including Monoman's tweaks; looks like it was beta 2.4 back then?) so I haven't a clue this time! See included screenshots for how this looks. Reveal hidden contents I've encountered this issue when starting a new character. Quitting to main menu and then starting another character usually fixes it for me.
Nekolilac Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 3 hours ago, The Ashen said: When you attempt to apply the makeup and it fails, does the console output the following warning: "Warning access to non-existing object with id 0x0000" If so, then it is a bug that has been around for forever and I cannot figure out the cause. I don't think YPS is the source of the problem. In the past I have removed all mods utilizing slavetats except YPS and YPS will work correctly. However it tends to work at the start of a new game regardless and the error doesn't show up until later. If you find a solution please let me know. I can't tell you the number of hours I've spent trying to track the cause down. oh I don't get any error codes at all, it just doesn't show up, and now it's just crashing, man I really wanted this to work. I'm sure I'm just messing up the install or something, the installation guides are a bit confusing, especially on what versions to get on some mods.
Scautura Posted July 2, 2023 Posted July 2, 2023 6 hours ago, wareware said: I've encountered this issue when starting a new character. Quitting to main menu and then starting another character usually fixes it for me. For the record, I managed to resolve this last night (it was just too late to post anything to say that). I ended up putting YPS at the end of my load order (there are a few things below it in the order, but nothing that should affect it) and everything seems hunky dory since then. MenuMaid2 still has occasional issues causing a blank MCM (entirely blank, with none of the mods listed when switching from active to inactive or vice versa) but that's a different matter entirely!
wareware Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 Something in the recent updates breaks SMP hair on SE. I remember it working just fine before installing the latest version(6.5.1)
TnkQV Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 5 hours ago, wareware said: Something in the recent updates breaks SMP hair on SE. I remember it working just fine before installing the latest version(6.5.1) only short test but work here for KSHairdosSMP on player. when break? all SMP hair? have Faster HDT-SMP 1.50.7-rc1 had 2 problem first problem with hair not working all time with or without yps https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8266873-ks-hairdos-hdt-smp-physics/page-351#entry125258904 Stalker016 make post Quote Try changing disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped to false in the FSMP (Faster HDT-SMP) configs.xml file. Open the mod file, which should be located in Vortex\skyrimse\mods\Faster HDT-SMP if using vortex. Finding it should not be hard. Then, in the mod file move to SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs Open the configs file with a Notepad or something similar. There you should find the specified line and make it false (Change true to false). If it works, it will probably make the game lag more if you use both a wig and a SMP hair at the same time (unsure since I did not try doing it). But at least you can get hair that do not get static every minute. other problem is KSHairdosSMP.esp.json "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_46", "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_79", "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_90" "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_88" "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_76" "KSSMP_Sky20KSSMP_" hairstyles not exist in KSHairdosSMP.esp maybe old version of esp? json has correct version too but above choices not work "KSSMP_Sky146","KSSMP_Sky179","KSSMP_Sky190" "KSSMP_Sky188" "KSSMP_Sky176" "KSSMP_Sky201" these work 1
emily1673 Posted July 5, 2023 Author Posted July 5, 2023 On 7/3/2023 at 10:10 PM, TnkQV said: other problem is KSHairdosSMP.esp.json "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_46", "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_79", "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_90" "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_88" "KSSMP_SkyKSSMP_76" "KSSMP_Sky20KSSMP_" hairstyles not exist in KSHairdosSMP.esp maybe old version of esp? json has correct version too but above choices not work "KSSMP_Sky146","KSSMP_Sky179","KSSMP_Sky190" "KSSMP_Sky188" "KSSMP_Sky176" "KSSMP_Sky201" these work Thanks for pointing this out. Will correct this in the next update. 1
Tschorm Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 Hy, first of all really nice work with this mod ? Sadly, I have tryed to get the newest version to work for some time now and have the problem that everything texture relatet is not showing up. (Nails, hair and the chairs in the Shops) Tryed a lot and think I know now why, but dont know how to fix it. I deploy the mods via Vortex, and from what I had read so far there should be a install wizard guiding me through the installation. For the main mod there is one option where I can choose between LE or SE. and for the the Texture pack there is none. Probably causing the missing textures when the manager just tosses everything in my game folder =D Should I use a different Mod manager or is there something I could do manually to get it to work. Tryed manually picking the right LE textures and sticking them into the folder of the main mod, but still Slavetats can´t find them and they wont show up. Thanks in advance ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now