Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 5/30/2023 at 8:06 AM, wareware said:

Found an issue with the set styles. For 10st styles the menu doesn't seem to load any presets past 0Victorian in KS Hairdos on SE.

 

Is there a hard coded limit to the number of items that can be displayed here?

 

Found the bug. UIExtensions is indeed limited at 126 items per list. Fix will come soon in the next update.

Posted
On 6/6/2023 at 8:37 PM, AkiKay said:

Does someone know why hair changes aren't shown for me ? I was sure the hair changed when I selected it in the beginning, but now after some hair growth I took a look and something seems to be wrong. It's displaying my racemenu hair, the elastic hairband wont give back my old hair after undoing the hairstyle and getting a haircut doesn't change anything. :classic_blink:

 

I'm on SE I have Apachii Hair, KS Hairdos and Hairdos SMP.

 

UPDATE: I have reinstalled the mod and only selected KS Hairdos, without the + KS Hairdos SMP hairs and now it works! It seems something is wrong with the integration of the SMP hairs as default hairs.

 

10 hours ago, Chu Chulainn said:

Can second this. Works now like a charm, tho. :D

Does the configuration file posted below help?

 

Posted
49 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

 

Does the configuration file posted below help?

Spoiler

 

 

The hairs are recognized in the menus for styling options, but the ypsDefault.json that seems to control the hair growth stages doesn't work for me when using the + SMP hairs option in the fomod. When using something like KS + HG in the fomod instead, the default hairs in that .json work perfectly.

Posted
1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

 

The hairs are recognized in the menus for styling options, but the ypsDefault.json that seems to control the hair growth stages doesn't work for me when using the + SMP hairs option in the fomod. When using something like KS + HG in the fomod instead, the default hairs in that .json work perfectly.

Strange, because I cannot reproduce this bug. Seems to work fine for me. Would be good to know what hairstyles exactly are not working.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, wareware said:

Certain hairstyles that exist in the ypsHairDefault.json don't exist in the SE version of the mods.

 

Heres my edited json which also includes the SMP KS Hairdos added by this ; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31405

 

 

ypsHairDefault.json 1.33 kB · 1 download GMsHair aXing.esp.json 2.26 kB · 1 download ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json 4.78 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much. I will add the GMsHair configuration to the next update.

Could you please post explicitly all required hair mods for the ypsHairDefault.json posted by you? (ideally including links, because I have all hair mods installed and the json from the current uploaded yps version works fine for me, so I am probably using some older hair mod versions).

 

1 hour ago, KentuckyExpat said:

The responses in the [Girl Talk] option need to be slowed down. I have Fuz Ro Duh installed by the responses still only appear for 1 or 2 seconds.

I have observed this as well, but only in the SE version. This is affecting a lot of other dialogues as well. I don't know how to fix this. Maybe adding voice overs like cobra0798 did? Adding voiceovers for the new dialogues would be really nice, but I'd rather finish the main quest line first.

Edited by emily1673
Posted
45 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you so much. I will add the GMsHair configuration to the next update.

Could you please post explicitly all required hair mods for the ypsHairDefault.json posted by you? (ideally including links, because I have all hair mods installed and the json from the current uploaded yps version works fine for me, so I am probably using some older hair mod versions).

 

I have observed this as well, but only in the SE version. This is affecting a lot of other dialogues as well. I don't know how to fix this. Maybe adding voice overs like cobra0798 did? Adding voiceovers for the new dialogues would be really nice, but I'd rather finish the main quest line first.

That's SE mods so there might be compatibility issues with LE. It would be nice to get a big old hair list sorted out at some point 'though for everyone's benefit.

Posted
1 hour ago, Balgin said:

That's SE mods so there might be compatibility issues with LE. It would be nice to get a big old hair list sorted out at some point 'though for everyone's benefit.

All the SE hair mods I have seen so far, either are compatible with LE, or use a different esp name. So there are no compatibility issues.

If there are any, I will try to provide different variants of the json files.

Posted
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you so much. I will add the GMsHair configuration to the next update.

Could you please post explicitly all required hair mods for the ypsHairDefault.json posted by you? (ideally including links, because I have all hair mods installed and the json from the current uploaded yps version works fine for me, so I am probably using some older hair mod versions).

 

Its this KS Hairdos SMP

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300

 

And that conversion I posted earlier.

 

To use these for LE you would need to substitute them with their LE equivalent, the ones I added are ports(?) of the conversions Dint999 did on LE. They are all just SMP versions of hairdos that already exist in KS Hairdos so you could do that too.

Posted
On 6/2/2023 at 10:28 AM, emily1673 said:

I am still using an old version of HG hair, where they apperentaly still work. It would be really helpful if anybody could suggest alternative default hairstyles for these lengths. Mergin 3rd party hairstyles in the YPS mod is no option currently.:)

I have a few suggestions in mind but what's the intent of that stage of the quest? Is it supposed to be the hairdresser showing off her technical skill to produce one of those looks that is impressive at first glance but you might not want to be stuck with for too long or is it supposed to be Yorga making what she thinks is a nice style that lots of girls will want to copy? So nice to look at or nice to live with?

Posted
1 minute ago, RoninDog said:

It seems I don't have all the default hairstyles. What mod are the hairstyles starting with zzSD from?

Holiday Gift Hairdos.

Posted (edited)

 v. 6.5
New feature: HAIRSTYLE MODEL (works only with UIExtensions installed):
- when starting a hair makeover, you can now choose to become a "hairstyle model": this will grant a random hair style free of charge, which you'll have to wear for a while; in MCM can set hair makeover lock period, minimum hair length kept by the hair stylist, and chance to get a mohawk
- in the hair style, hair length, and hair color menus you can now pick the choice option "random"
- hair style choice list is no longer capped at 126 hair styles

 

New updates for QUESTS:
- more stages of the Dibella quest, for some quest stages it is strongly recommended to install Vivi's Cockcages (LE or SE; activation of the .esp is not needed)
- reconfigured internal quest aliases, solving some issues preventing the Dibella or Chastity quest from starting properly
- the chastity piercing quest stage with Tris should now work for SE

 

Additional updates:
- increased default hair growth to 5 times the human natural hair growth (previously: 2 times); hair growth is still slow (as it should be), but progress is more notable in game (affects only new games)
- disabled hair growth potions by default (affects only new games, can still enable them in MCM)
- hair stylists won't run around as much as before during a makeover session (though they might now get stuck in the wall)
- updated configuration for KS Hairdos SMP (SE) and GMsHair (SE), thanks to Wareware!
- in the mod description: updated link to old HG hair files for LE, which will make old HG standard hairstyles work. Thanks to anonymous515!
- messages during professional manicure sessions have been updated a bit
- professional manicure is now available from all YPS vendors

 

For MODDERS:
- can now query the installed version of YPS as string (e.g. "6.5") and as int value of the last changes (e.g. 230608 for 08 June 2023 → easier to compare) with these script commands:
 

JsonUtil.Load("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json")
string ypsVersion = JsonUtil.StringListGet("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json","versionstring",0)
int ypsVersionDate = JsonUtil.IntListGet("../ypsFashion/ypsData.json","versiondate",0)

 

--------------------------

 

Special note on the Dibella quest:
In this update the main story will advance and significant changes will happen, some stages truly are not for the faint of heart! There are two new quest branches; for one of them it is required to install Vivi’s cockcages LE or SE (the quest will technically work without, but you would be missing some interesting stuff).
Known issues:
- Some quest markers will only show up when you restart the quest. (Hint: in the City Council you need to talk to Proventus Avenicci or Brill.)

- If you "trip over your heels" while lying/sitting, you need to turn off the "trip" animations in the DD MCM menu.

- Vivi's cockcages can cause some issues with the textures; need to install them correctly.

- errors like "cannot equip another belt" may rarely appear (in particular when using SE), in that case you need to reload a previous save; please post if you have any further issues
- Some NPC might suddenly die right next to the player character, caused by an extremely rare pathing bug; if that happens, reload a previous save.
- The quest is still unfinished, there are still some surprises ahead. The current last stage is shortly after the two quest branches merge together again, and made obvious in the mod.

Feel free to give feedback on the quest, but please use spoilers when discussing the quest here; the new stages will bring some surprises, and everybody should be able to experience them for themselves.

Thank you all! :)

 

Edited by emily1673
Posted

Right, so......

 

The new random hair style model option is interesting. I know it's been discussed in the thread already but it allows for some interesting roleplaying options (a lover insisting on a surprise haircut or doing something to please them, a poor girl selling her lengthy hair (takes a random style for free so she can sell the cut hair for profit) etc).

 

Now on to the new Dibella quest stuff.

 

Spoiler

I've explored both routes.

 

The willy one with a penis certainly comes with enough warnings that it's easy to believe it will be permanent. Especially the one in the status spell tab. It might get removed during intimate acts then replaced but we shall see. The quest might expand in some attempts to remove the cage (similar to the Infibulation quest although probably not going back to the same doctor as, while he has the skill, he probably wouldn't be willing given his participation in the encaging). Such attempts do not need to be successful. It feels like there should eventually be an option to remove it but there's been so many heavy warnings and chances to pull out that it feels pretty final at this point.

 

There is an issue with the vivi's cock cage model. The penis is untextured/grey/purple looking and does not fit inside the cage which sits oddly on top of the old todger. I might need to check I installed it correctly. I can provide a screenshot if need be.

 

The other route (with a fanny) has some issues of its own. First off was constantly "tripping over in Ray's high heel foot device" while trying to lie on the hospital bed. For some reason the tripping up animation forces the character to stand up then fall down on the bed the other way 'round with their feet up by the pillow. It wasn't entirely clear what to do beyond using T to pass time. There was an occasional bug where attempting to move off the hospital bed in third person mode was impossible. The bed could not be selected to interact with it and using movement keys to get off wouldn't work. In first person mode the bed could not be selected but the character could move off it. However, they would still be lying down (floating at bed level) in the resting position. Switching to third person mode would allow the bed to be selected and then the character could hobble and crawl around and interact with things and people like the doctors and nurse she was supposed to speak to during this period.

 

After the third stretching session that felt like it should almost be enough. Waiting for the fourth one seemed like one session too many and I started wondering if there'd be a fifth.

 

Another option is that the player needs a lover to consent to the surgery. The healing times in the hospital are so long that the lover's 10 day limit is easily surpassed probably creating problems. I don't know if this was intentional. So that after the surgery they can say "look, you just left me waiting too long and I'm not that interested any more. Go out there and find all the lovely people in Skyrim and love them" (thus avoiding locking the new girl into a relationship with one of two specific npc's at the end of the quest).

 

It almost feels like sorting out the paperwork will end the quest (although, if you wanted to add some more stuff afterwards that would make total sense such as the aforementioned "pink options" in the other thread). I do recall that you once mentioned that completing the quest would unlock everything (hair styles, piercings, high heel training device etc). I have a feeling that getting the paperwork all sorted and the new girl registered might result in that unlocking but the penis cage suggests that particular branch might have more after registration.

 

While the pink options might be existing quest stages none of those have really been optional (beyond drinking more medicine from time to time). Pink options are likely to be optional stuff or a button in the mcm to make pink options count towards Bimbo corruption (player's choice). I can imagine them being things like being persuaded to try a new nail colour or being persuaded to go to Tris for some new piercings. I know that ages ago you mentioned there being more than just pierced ears in the Dibella quest and early versions of the mod always included the earlobe piercing kit and navel piercing kit but no kits have been added for other slots. I suspect these two were special.

 

I also suspect that, if you're going for closer Bimbo interaction then using the Bimbo option to purchase pink piercings from the shopkeepsr at Radient Rayment then finding out you can't wear them and being directed downstairs to see Tris for a special piercing session might be a valid pink option. It wouldn't necessarily need to be the same ones that BOS uses but could be a different assortment.

Anyway, that's enough rambling for now. I should probably just leave that there as early feedback and let you make of it what you will.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Don't worry. I worked out which textures I was missing.

Good! Thanks for testing this out. The textures a problem, they work for me in LE, but not in SE. I will add this to the known issues.

The "trip over your heels" is a problem with DD. Need to turn off the "trip" animations in the DD MCM menu.

 

All the rest: It is all working as intended.

Spoiler

It you set quest advancement speed MCM to 3 (maximum), there should be 3 sessions only.

Most of the story is now done, but the quest is NOT finished. Still coming (according to the current plan):

- one smaller feature

- one medium feature

- (optionally) some big drama ?

- the happy (?) ending

(plus the option of becoming a bimbo)

 

And once this is done, if there is time, I could still add some additional quest branches and dialogues etc.

Edited by emily1673
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

All the rest: It is all working as intended.

  Reveal hidden contents

It you set quest advancement speed MCM to 3 (maximum), there should be 3 sessions only.

Most of the story is now done, but the quest is NOT finished. Still coming (according to the current plan):

- one smaller feature

- one medium feature

- (optionally) some big drama ?

- the happy (?) ending

(plus the option of becoming a bimbo)

 

And once this is done, if there is time, I could still add some additional quest branches and dialogues etc.

Not quite.

Spoiler

The nurse stands on the bed during the operation (standing in the middle of the player).

The doctor says he last performed this operation 5 years ago and that he remembers it fondly.

The town official says it was 6 years and 2 months ago.

Did the surgeon do one fof the books without registering it?

That would be my guess.

 

Edited by Balgin
Posted (edited)

I stumbled upon this mod a few days ago and found myself wondering if it's toenail models might be used as part of the professional manicure feature of this mod.

 

Equippable Toenails for female RP femalefeet (UUNP - CBBE)

 

The mod's from 2018 so it might be difficult getting permission if the modder isn't around any more.

 

I haven't downloaded anything yet. Just looked at the screenshots. It seems some people have issues and the mod requires feet from another mod to work. At least both mods are from the same creator so they should work well together. Some people have had problems trying to get it to work 'though. I wasn't a big fan of the pointy ones but the square cut ones looked very YPS style.

 

Quote

[ ! ] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD [ ! ]

Healthy Feet Female feet is REQUIRED for this mod to function as intended:
Mod Description Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91261?tab=description
Mod Files Download(s) Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91261?tab=files

 

Edited by Balgin
Posted

Do anyone ever manages tullius hair to working with this mod? I don't know why but i've been trying a lot and checking everything (might be a typo, etc.) but unfortunately it never works

 

i provide the .json as well if anyone wants to check it

Tullius Hair 3.esp.json

Posted
2 hours ago, feedlr said:

Do anyone ever manages tullius hair to working with this mod? I don't know why but i've been trying a lot and checking everything (might be a typo, etc.) but unfortunately it never works

 

i provide the .json as well if anyone wants to check it

Tullius Hair 3.esp.jsonFetching info...

Missing comma after "9st" ""zzzzzz10_DOAXVV Holo Holo Days A_L". :)

Nice work by the way. If you don't mind I will include it in the next update.

Posted
12 hours ago, Balgin said:

I stumbled upon this mod a few days ago and found myself wondering if it's toenail models might be used as part of the professional manicure feature of this mod.

 

Equippable Toenails for female RP femalefeet (UUNP - CBBE)

 

The mod's from 2018 so it might be difficult getting permission if the modder isn't around any more.

Thank you for this idea. IIRC I have tried them out but found that they are not compatible with Cinderella Feet, i.e. I would have to write special code to equip/unequip them depending on the heel training status, which is some effort.

Posted
10 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Missing comma after "9st" ""zzzzzz10_DOAXVV Holo Holo Days A_L". :)

Nice work by the way. If you don't mind I will include it in the next update.

Thanks, i fixed it but unfortunately the problem still persists. I Don't know why :/ i'll put the database jsons too if that helps.

ps: Is it possible to implement wigs as a usable hair option in the future?

ypsHairDatabase.json

Posted

Cool, new quest additions!

*Reading description and getting a bit scared now of the added mod dependency.*

 

 

@emily1673; just a small consistency error in one of the earlier stages; Lena tells our PC that she will be in Solitude visiting family for a few days, but she doesn't go anywhere, and any moment you return, the quest continues. 

Also, because of that, it feels a bit weird that you get send to Solitude again directly after that. If she is such a fast traveller, why does she use the PC?

 

And a tiny remark; I think in earlier versions of the mod the 'Walk around town' quest needed 3 interactions, instead of just 1 now. That improves the flow, but the event takes a lot of time before it fires; my PC came into town around 2PM and walked around, waited an hour, walked around again (repeat until bedtime) and only the next morning the event happened.

 

This is currently the stage where my PC is, and he is now walking very slowly to Falkreath hold on heels for another quest, wearing a pretty blue dress and showing of beautiful long hair instead of wearing enchanted college robes and hood. It's obvious he isn't the smartest girl around.

 

Obviously both my remarks are minor polishing issues, but now you know. ;)

 

 

Posted
23 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

 

@emily1673; just a small consistency error in one of the earlier stages; Lena tells our PC that she will be in Solitude visiting family for a few days, but she doesn't go anywhere, and any moment you return, the quest continues. 

 

There's a bit more to it than that. Since she's been through the same process it's quite possible to believe that she doesn't leave at all and it's a fib to make up an excuse to put some earrings on and tell the player that it's possible to get her ears pierced in Solitude before sending her to do precisely that (in earlier versions of the mod it felt like a trap. Nothing's changed, it's just that Lena & Ray seem more innocent in the new material).

 

However, you'll notice that she actually doesn't wear her new earrings until you travel outside Winterhold and come back again (merely walking out into town is not enough). Checking her inventory she has the new earrings at that point but won't wear them until the player has gone far away and returned again. On that basis I'd say it's fairly safe to assume that we're supposed to go away for a few days then come back and meet her again later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...