• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 9:42 AM, MadMansGun said:

this has PaulGreen's edited pyw file for per stage AnimObject registration & AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable:

SLAnimLoader-1.6.7z 34.05 kB · 28 downloads

Your SLAL 1.6. version is well "hidden" here :D

(like not hidden at all if you check the topic, still...)

does it include CPU's "SLAL Patch for Creatures on Creatures" from this topic

or is it even still needed?

or is my information older then:

What's New in Version 1.5

Released November 16, 2017

• Version 1.5:
  • - Included CPU's fix to set actor race correctly

stupid question maybe, but can it be, that SLAL anim loader has a limit of how many animation pack "folders" it can handle?

I have a long list of anim types now (Funnybiz, billy, babo etc.) and the last of the folders is missing from the list. It is activated and it is in the left pane and ran with FNIS. But it does not show up with SLAL...

Is this normal? 

Guess I have to reduce not only the number of animations but also the number of slal packs folders loool

I have 17 slots... seems like a strange number for a maximum :(

See screen for details. The Babo Creatures appears, but Babo Humans does not (not anywhere in the list, top or bottom.)

20190608224529_1.jpg

nobody any experience with this?

So I counted:

Billy Animation has like 10 Folders alone (Billy Creature, Billy CreatureBeasts, Billy CreatureConstrucs etc.)
Funny Bizz has like 8... so I need to get rid of a lot of those folders to make them work together with SLAL in the first place??? Is this correct? Or do I miss something? 

What a mess that would be... so I need to manually adjust all those SLAL packs to work together? -.-

On 6/9/2019 at 6:44 AM, Nymra said:

stupid question maybe, but can it be, that SLAL anim loader has a limit of how many animation pack "folders" it can handle?

I have a long list of anim types now (Funnybiz, billy, babo etc.) and the last of the folders is missing from the list. It is activated and it is in the left pane and ran with FNIS. But it does not show up with SLAL...

Is this normal? 

Guess I have to reduce not only the number of animations but also the number of slal packs folders loool

I have 17 slots... seems like a strange number for a maximum :(

See screen for details. The Babo Creatures appears, but Babo Humans does not (not anywhere in the list, top or bottom.)

20190608224529_1.jpg

Did you install with Wrye Bash? If you did, make sure you tick the "has extra directories" option because it won't install the SLAnims folders otherwise.

3 hours ago, rjohn61 said:

Did you install with Wrye Bash? If you did, make sure you tick the "has extra directories" option because it won't install the SLAnims folders otherwise.

I m using MO2. 

Accidently I found out yesterday, that there seems to be problems with the JSON files. Apparently one single comma too much kills them completly, haha. 
So in fact they did not read because of that... 

I fixed the JSONs and now it works. I m still not sure if there is a maximum for SLAL pack folders that are displayed in SL Anim, but I already merged all FunnyBiz Folders into one anyway... :P

In the end, I now know more and also found out that way that apparently other JSON files are broken too (from Slave Tats and similar mods). No idea why, most of them I did not edit (some JSONs from SLAL packs I modified, so that is on me). 

The error messages are quite nice, tho. Just click "Reload JSON" in SLAL and it shows the broken JSON and even the coding line that has the issue :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am using Vortex and attempting to get SLAL to work with a new game (and test version). I am unable to get the SLAL to appear in the MCM, thus preventing me from using it to register my animations (I believe this is causing my issue with SLHH).

Can someone PLEASE help me? I’ve been digging through forums and can’t find the answer! 

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason this is only loading certain animation packs. I'll press load all and it'll say that they're loaded, but things like SLAL_Billyy_Animations wont play or show up when I try to play the animations.

Please help

As I posted in support & the animation packs thread (with no answers still), nearly all of the lesbian animations in Billys SLAL pack wont register in SLAL or SexLab while 2 others do. I've reset the registry through both MCMs already multiple times & reloaded JSON data on both new & existing games, both with & without a fresh install of the pack & nothing fixes it. How do you fix animations not registering in SLAL?

On 5/14/2019 at 12:42 AM, MadMansGun said:

the following is a re-posted message that comes from a PM and is related to the currant beta testing of FNIS v7.5 ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1168 ) and the error it has found:

it turns out we've been entering "animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable" into the wrong place and it's exacerbating the crashing problem. apparently just adding "-AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable" to the "S" line in the FNIS list file (stage 1 of a animation) will automatically carry over the effect to all "+" lines (all other stages) that are under it, but the way we have been doing it is adding the command to all lines and it's causing unnecessary bloating to the the behavior files.

so we need to stop using this:

id="name",
 name="name",
 tags="randomtag",
 sound="SexMix",

actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),

actor2=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),

a1_stage_params= [
Stage(3, open_mouth=True),
 ],

which is causing this in the FNIS list:

' name
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable name_A1_S1 name_a1_s1.HKX
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable name_A1_S2 name_a1_s2.HKX
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable name_A1_S3 name_a1_s3.HKX
+ -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable name_A1_S4 name_a1_s4.HKX

s name_A2_S1 name_a2_s1.HKX
+ name_A2_S2 name_a2_s2.HKX
+ name_A2_S3 name_a2_s3.HKX
+ name_A2_S4 name_a2_s4.HKX

and start doing this instead:

id="name",
 name="name",
 tags="randomtag",
 sound="SexMix",

actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),

actor2=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),

a1_stage_params= [

Stage(1, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
Stage(3, open_mouth=True),
 ],

that will do this:

' name
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable name_A1_S1 name_a1_s1.HKX
+ name_A1_S2 name_a1_s2.HKX
+ name_A1_S3 name_a1_s3.HKX
+ name_A1_S4 name_a1_s4.HKX

s name_A2_S1 name_a2_s1.HKX
+ name_A2_S2 name_a2_s2.HKX
+ name_A2_S3 name_a2_s3.HKX
+ name_A2_S4 name_a2_s4.HKX

you want footik on stage 1 only, any "-AV" command added to a "S" animation gets carried over to all "+" lines that are after it, if you have a "-AV" command on the "+" line as well your actually telling Skyrim to disable footik multiple times in a row when it's already disabled (and using up our limited behavior file space in the process)

• 1 month later...

I've encountered an odd problem.

First, let me ask. Is there a limit number of animation that SLAL can proceed AND/OR SexLab can host?

I suspect this may be the cause, because I have a hell lot of them, but I can't be sure.

Now about the problem in question.
Whenever I try to register all my animations, it doesn't totally work.

Some packs are entirely not loaded, and the animations in SLAL stay FALSE.

This bugged me, so I tried to reset the SexLab animation registry, and restart SLAL, but to no avail.
What seemed odd was that it appears the packs loaded and those not loaded seem to be random. Sometimes one would load, but not another.

When I saw this didn't work, I tried to upload them manually, one by one. At first, it worked without problem.
But then, one of them registered less animations than it was supposed to. So I verified each of them manually, and indeed, the 2 last were false.

So I unchecked all the animations from this pack and rebuilt the registry.
Then I proceed to check and register them one by one, this time, in reverse order. The last worked, but now, the two first refused to register.

And to top it, I tried to register another pack after while leaving those (minus the two which don't want to register) to see if it was a limit issue, but this one worked fine and uploaded all its animations.

So I really don't know what to think of this diagnostic, at this point, you are my only hope.

2 hours ago, MK66 said:

First, let me ask. Is there a limit number of animation that SLAL can proceed AND/OR SexLab can host?

Some packs are entirely not loaded, and the animations in SLAL stay FALSE.

Yes, I think it is 500 but more importantly...

2 hours ago, MK66 said:

This bugged me, so I tried to reset the SexLab animation registry, and restart SLAL, but to no avail.

On the last page of the MCM where you reset the registry (in Sexlab, not SLAL) it will list how many animations SL has registered. If you have all of the SLAL packs I can guarantee you'll be over the limit.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yes, I think it is 500 but more importantly...

On the last page of the MCM where you reset the registry (in Sexlab, not SLAL) it will list how many animations SL has registered. If you have all of the SLAL packs I can guarantee you'll be over the limit.

Fug
Any workaround?

5 hours ago, MK66 said:

Fug
Any workaround?

The snarky responses are on the lines of "send Ashal a suitcase of cash" and "recode Sexlab to handle more registered animations" but that last is assuming there isn't a Skyrim Papyrus reason 500 was picked... which I somewhat suspect there is.

What other people have had to do is not register all of the animations out of all of the SLAL packs they use or cut back on some packs. Some modders have started removing some animations from their packs or moving them into Legacy categories so you can still use them if you want or not use the whole group if you are out of animation space.

You can easily enough edit the JSON files in the SLAL packs since they are only text and any Notepad or Notepad++ type editor can open and save them. Just delete the whole block for any animation you don't like enough, though you'll have to repeat that every time you install an update for that SLAL pack.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The snarky responses are on the lines of "send Ashal a suitcase of cash" and "recode Sexlab to handle more registered animations" but that last is assuming there isn't a Skyrim Papyrus reason 500 was picked... which I somewhat suspect there is.

What other people have had to do is not register all of the animations out of all of the SLAL packs they use or cut back on some packs. Some modders have started removing some animations from their packs or moving them into Legacy categories so you can still use them if you want or not use the whole group if you are out of animation space.

You can easily enough edit the JSON files in the SLAL packs since they are only text and any Notepad or Notepad++ type editor can open and save them. Just delete the whole block for any animation you don't like enough, though you'll have to repeat that every time you install an update for that SLAL pack.

Yeah thanks.
Problem is that I love most of those animations (minus a few that I often don't activate). And even if I removed those I don't like, there would still be too many.
I guess we will have to wait (forever) till Ashal decide to change that, which probably won't happen anytime soon, if ever.

Looks like I'll have to make some though choices.

Just one last question, what is "Legacy"? I have not updated most of my mods for a long time.

4 hours ago, MK66 said:

Just one last question, what is "Legacy"? I have not updated most of my mods for a long time.

Legacy just seems to be the name several authors, independently I think, picked to name their old, not as smooth, animations they wanted to take out but still make available to anyone that still wanted them.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Legacy just seems to be the name several authors, independently I think, picked to name their old, not as smooth, animations they wanted to take out but still make available to anyone that still wanted them.

I see.
Anyway. Thanks for your help.
Guess we can only hope for the best now and that this limit is removed.

Like, maybe a second SexLab or something, or SLAL profiles.

33 minutes ago, MK66 said:

I see.
Anyway. Thanks for your help.
Guess we can only hope for the best now and that this limit is removed.

Like, maybe a second SexLab or something, or SLAL profiles.

I say all that knowing next to nothing about the Special Edition version of Sexlab

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I say all that knowing next to nothing about the Special Edition version of Sexlab

I'm one of those people who don't want to move to special edition because I consider to make a different version of the game just for that is bullshit, it should've been an update in the same way than the previous ones, it will fuck up most of the mods I use, and I'm content with my actual version of Skyrim with its own modded graphics.

I'll maybe consider upgrading to SE when I have to reinstall everything and when I'm sure that I can get most of the the ineresting stuff in term of modding.

13 hours ago, MK66 said:

Yeah thanks.
Problem is that I love most of those animations (minus a few that I often don't activate). And even if I removed those I don't like, there would still be too many.
I guess we will have to wait (forever) till Ashal decide to change that, which probably won't happen anytime soon, if ever.

Looks like I'll have to make some though choices.

Sexlab with 750 animations.7z

I think this is even from Ashal himself. could not find it with quick search so I just uploaded the files.
Overwrite with your Sexlab. increases human and creature animation count to 750 each.

You can check in SLAL if it worked.

Note: I delete all the animations I dont want in the SLAL packs by removing the HKX files, editing the FNIS.txt and the SLAL.json files. That way I cut my animation from 14k to almost half of that (7k).

But I had different reasons for doing that (animation limit) which is now also fixed by this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204?tab=description