7 minutes ago, perpetualcunt said:

Hi I'm having some trouble with registering animations in SLAL, I'm running Sexlab 1.62 and SLAL 1.5.

It appears that my registered animation cap is at 375 despite it being 500 in the latest version of Sexlab. My numbers are 375 human animations registered and 242 creature with 110 human animations remaining unregistered.

I've searched for a patch or update but found nothing, am extremely confused.

Edit: to clarify all animations appear to work if registered individually as to remain under 375

That sounds like you have Sexlab Framework 1.61 because that was the limit for the older version.

Re-install Sexlab Framework 1.62 because it means either you don't know the version you are running or some mod overwrote at least one 1.62 script in the framework with a 1.61 version.

On 24/12/2017 at 12:38 AM, WaxenFigure said:

That sounds like you have Sexlab Framework 1.61 because that was the limit for the older version.

Re-install Sexlab Framework 1.62 because it means either you don't know the version you are running or some mod overwrote at least one 1.62 script in the framework with a 1.61 version.

Thanks for the response, after reading this I checked for overwrites and checked the source for the sexlab strings patch I have installed, I've checked the source and it seems to limit the registration to 375 animations. I have attempted to recompile the offending script and have run into issues with getting papyrus compiler wworking on my 64 bit system, do you know of an updated version exists?

On 12/29/2017 at 11:23 AM, perpetualcunt said:

Thanks for the response, after reading this I checked for overwrites and checked the source for the sexlab strings patch I have installed, I've checked the source and it seems to limit the registration to 375 animations. I have attempted to recompile the offending script and have run into issues with getting papyrus compiler wworking on my 64 bit system, do you know of an updated version exists?

Recompile the script?  Just install the complete Sexlab Framework 1.62, if you start changing and compiling the scripts yourself then you also accept the responsibility to fix any problems you make or encounter.

However, if you do want to recompile the scripts anyway you need to be aware that the defective slop Bethesda calls Papyrus has the ridiculous requirement that it have access to the source files used in every function that is called so if you're getting errors it's probably because you failed to install the SKSE Script source files and the SKYUI SDK script files for the MCM menu.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Recompile the script?  Just install the complete Sexlab Framework 1.62, if you start changing and compiling the scripts yourself then you also accept the responsibility to fix any problems you make or encounter.

However, if you do want to recompile the scripts anyway you need to be aware that the defective slop Bethesda calls Papyrus has the ridiculous requirement that it have access to the source files used in every function that is called so if you're getting errors it's probably because you failed to install the SKSE Script source files and the SKYUI SDK script files for the MCM menu.

The issue I'm having is that the strings patch scripts fix an issue with save corruption, but limit my animation count to 375, probably due to being built for the previous version. Whereas the sexlab 1.62 scripts which are overwritten still have the issue of save corruption but allow 500 animations, I was just wondering if an updated version of the sexlab strings patch was available anywhere or could be made available by someone with a workng CK setup.

Edit:I may have found a fix in the shape of the mod crash fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?) for anyone that finds this through google which purportedly fixes the save corruption problem a different way, will confirm if this works

12 hours ago, perpetualcunt said:

Edit:I may have found a fix in the shape of the mod crash fixes (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?) for anyone that finds this through google which purportedly fixes the save corruption problem a different way, will confirm if this works

Why do you think the "strings patch" didn't make it into 1.63?  Because the whole issue was solved another way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 11:53 PM, LeoninJesterXII said:

So, after I register my animations, I get the notification saying "547 animations registered", but any tim I try to load a save after registering, I get a CTD. Is this a memory issue? Or something else?

On 12/23/2017 at 5:29 PM, perpetualcunt said:

Hi I'm having some trouble with registering animations in SLAL, I'm running Sexlab 1.62 and SLAL 1.5.

It appears that my registered animation cap is at 375 despite it being 500 in the latest version of Sexlab. My numbers are 375 human animations registered and 242 creature with 110 human animations remaining unregistered.

I've searched for a patch or update but found nothing, am extremely confused.

Edit: to clarify all animations appear to work if registered individually as to remain under 375

I was experiencing the same issue as described in two posts above.  A save made with more than 375 or so animations would CTD when trying to load and Save Game Cleaner would crash if trying to examine that save.  After registering all the animations that I wanted I was just over 480 in total, then under General Options in  SL Anim Loader I clicked Reapply JSON Settings... Problem solved.  

10 hours ago, topgrendel said:

I was experiencing the same issue as described in two posts above.  A save made with more than 375 or so animations would CTD when trying to load and Save Game Cleaner would crash if trying to examine that save.  After registering all the animations that I wanted I was just over 480 in total, then under General Options in  SL Anim Loader I clicked Reapply JSON Settings... Problem solved.  

If the Save Game Cleaner is crashing it sounds like you have the Strings bug (more than 64k strings) and need the fix for that issue.

Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

is there a way to remove some of the anims that we don't want that come with SL? or are we stuck with them always going towards the 500 count limit even when unchecked? I tried unchecking some of them and then adding more from SLAL mcm but doesn't work.

I've hit the limit as well/

Yes, in the last page of the Sexlab MCM Menu is an option to remove from the list all the animations you have disabled which makes those slots available for other animations.

Hello. from instr. -

*After installing the mod, open the MCM menu, select the animations you want to register, then click "Register"*

WHERE in the MCM menu???

-Sexlab MCM menu? or

-SLoader MCM menu? or

-NSAP MCM menu?

=====================================

One more thing , I made a pack, and also installed a third-party pack (Anub ), where to look for their names (packs)?

Small problem, unsure if anyone else has this problem. 

When I load up new slalpacks, I run fnis, and make sure loot has sorted it right, i load up the skyrim save, but when it plays any animation except base sexlab and zaz animations, they just stand inside eachother making sex noises, i also made sure the mods were loaded and registered/enabled before playing animations also. Any idea whats wrong with it?

8 hours ago, TDA said:

Hello. from instr. -

*After installing the mod, open the MCM menu, select the animations you want to register, then click "Register"*

WHERE in the MCM menu???

-Sexlab MCM menu? or

-SLoader MCM menu? or

-NSAP MCM menu?

=====================================

One more thing , I made a pack, and also installed a third-party pack (Anub ), where to look for their names (packs)?

If a mod adds a MCM menu then unless they refer to the MCM menu of some other mod it's safe to assume they mean their own MCM menu. 

Since SLAL is a mod, then it must mean the SLAL MCM menu.

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

If a mod adds a MCM menu then unless they refer to the MCM menu of some other mod it's safe to assume they mean their own MCM menu. 

Since SLAL is a mod, then it must mean the SLAL MCM menu.

thanks, but I do not have any package names on the SLAL menu ...

===

I ran the programs-SLAnimGenerate.pyw and GenerateFNISforUsers, everything was fine, but there are no names of these packages in the menu. (SKSE-last vers., PUtil v3.3 )

24 minutes ago, TDA said:

thanks, but I do not have any package names on the SLAL menu ...

===

I ran the programs-SLAnimGenerate.pyw and GenerateFNISforUsers, everything was fine, but there are no names of these packages in the menu. (SKSE-last vers., PUtil v3.3 )

install/update JContainers: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

SLAnimGenerate is not for end users, never run it unless your making your own SLAL Packs.

24 minutes ago, TDA said:

Thanks, I thought I had it ...

===============

And yes, I registered my animation too (I  make a pack)

you very well may of had it but there are a few mods out there with outdated copies included in them, therefor you could be a victim of "accidental downgrade"

so...are you making new animations or just personalizing a SLAL Pack? i like to stay up to date on whos doing what.

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you very well may of had it but there are a few mods out there with outdated copies included in them, therefor you could be a victim of "accidental downgrade"

so...are you making new animations or just personalizing a SLAL Pack? i like to stay up to date on whos doing what.

i thought it is StorageUtil .

==============

There are a few good ones, I made them for a long time, I want to make the package.  They, more likely  playful. like gymnastics ,  rabbit styles  and so on. In general, cartoons.

16 hours ago, Tiathevixen said:

Small problem, unsure if anyone else has this problem. 

When I load up new slalpacks, I run fnis, and make sure loot has sorted it right, i load up the skyrim save, but when it plays any animation except base sexlab and zaz animations, they just stand inside eachother making sex noises, i also made sure the mods were loaded and registered/enabled before playing animations also. Any idea whats wrong with it?

Could someone help me with this please?

6 hours ago, TDA said:

Maybe the categories are not built?
============================

15c85d8ddc83ae62532e1fafbd0abd35.jpg

Here,  was written  that the Anubis category needs to be rebuilt, I rebuilt and then it generated the new FNIS_Anubs Human_List.txt and then ,I generated   new behavior.  But I'm not an expert in this, ...

that's exactly what you DON'T want to do, both AnubiSs2167 and billyy edit there SLAL files by hand to add FootIK commands, running SLAnimGenerate will remove these commands.