• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 12:09 AM, RebelInfernal said:

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but what does the new version do that 1.5 doesn't? I missed 1.6 entirely and the main page only has versions up to 1.5.

It has PaulGreen's edited pyw file for per stage AnimObject registration & AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable:
And a simple do all registration

SLAnimLoader-1.7.5.zip

Edited by Swe-DivX
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 10:49 PM, Swe-DivX said:

It has PaulGreen's edited pyw file for per stage AnimObject registration & AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable:
And a simple do all registration

SLAnimLoader-1.7.5.zip 294.32 kB · 32 downloads

I failed completely to take note of any versions beyond 1.5 :classic_ohmy:

github is also left untouched since 2017

Thank you for that. ?

Is there a condensed changelog somewhere? Otherwise, I would try to catch up on the 26-something thread pages here ? ?

Edit: So far, I only found MMG's v1.6 and your 1.7.4 and 1.7.5.

The original uploader orxx has left the building ? :classic_huh:

Edited by worik
  • 4 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue where the MCM doesn't register that SLAL exists. I've tried manual installing it, made sure every requirement was the most recent version, and tried the command that forces MCM to re-register all MCM mods. Am I missing something with the new 1.5 version or does it not have it's own MCM option anymore?

Edited by Searnadrix
Just now, Searnadrix said:

m I missing something with the new 1.5 version or does it not have it's own MCM option anymore?

1.5 version is the original (old) one

1.7.5 version is newer and can be found a few comments above yours

any SLAL version has an MCM (how else would you choose/register SLAL Packs)

If the MCM doesn't show up a requirement isn't installed correct (I guess you are using MO?).

Requirements are still (and their requirements):

I know there hasn't been a post here in about 7 years, but I have to at least try.

I have the newest updates of the required files.

I downloaded and installed the animation loader and figured out how it works.

There are some links for animations on the "SexLab Animation Loader Guide" page. I downloaded the first files from the first 2 links, Anub & Arrok and I loaded one. When I started the game all the NPCs were frozen in place. I uninstalled the animation and the game told me that my game was corrupt and I got some strange error messages. It couldn't find the 3 schlongs from SOS, it told me I was using SKSE64 v0.0.0.0 and it told me I was using Skyrim v0.0.0.0.

I uninstalled the sexlab framework and SOS and got the game working again but the NPCs were still frozen. When I reinstalled the sexlab framework the NPCs started moving again. then I reinstalled SOS.

The game was OK again so I decided to try again with a different animation pack and I got the same results and had to use the same fix.

Does anyone know what's causing this and if there's a fix or patch or something?

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry but I can you speak in English or caveman language? I still don't understand what it does?

Have no idea how this works, but somehow it is added in the latest version. And for the "Do All" fixes the script overload which happens if you have the menu open when the animations are to be updated after they have been registered. Use the 1.7.5 version.

Edited by Swe-DivX
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 8:10 AM, Annabelle P said:

For some reason non of the animation packs i download are showing up in the loader in game. Anyone know this is?

Encountered this problem yesterday, and as it turns out its just my Jcontainer was overwritten by some other mod. Just reinstall the Jcon or other prerequisites and see if it works for ya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Was about to post that in a new game I did the Run All option, but once that finishes, as soon as I try a sexlab scene, CTD.  But I am on 1.7.6, did not see when 1.7.7 arrived.  I will update and see what happens.

Edit:  Still happening.  I'll try disabling all and adding them section by section.

Edit 2:  Hmm.  Happens adding everything by section too.  I haven't added any new animations since my last playthrough and everything was fine then.  But I think this is a problem with Sexlab itself, not the anim loader.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
  • 1 month later...
On 4/7/2023 at 7:48 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Was about to post that in a new game I did the Run All option, but once that finishes, as soon as I try a sexlab scene, CTD.  But I am on 1.7.6, did not see when 1.7.7 arrived.  I will update and see what happens.

Edit:  Still happening.  I'll try disabling all and adding them section by section.

Edit 2:  Hmm.  Happens adding everything by section too.  I haven't added any new animations since my last playthrough and everything was fine then.  But I think this is a problem with Sexlab itself, not the anim loader.

I had that too a long time ago.

At first all went well and after a while CTD with SL scenes.

What solved for me was the CTD fix on resizing actors in SL MCM.

If that works for you too you know it's a SL issue or at least something that makes resizing unstable.

Since I use Sexlab Utility plus I never had that issue again. For now ^^