I'm sure this was addressed somewhere in the thread but I can't seem to find it, so here we go.

Whenever I try to Rebuild, it just hangs there forever. I've tried disabling and re-enabling, re-running FNIS, but it just sits on 'Resetting...' until I quit to desktop.

• 1 month later...

does anyone know if there is any way to do per stage animation tagging? I am using apropos for text descriptions, and I have animations that begin with oral foreplay, and transition to a normal sex animation afterwards. I want apropos to display oral descriptions for the earlier stages, and then vaginal descriptions for the later stages. It seems like apropos is able to check the tags of the animations as stage progresses, in real time. However, if there are both a blowjob and a vaginal tag in the animation, then the vaginal descriptions will take priority. Blowjob descriptions will not be shown if there is a vaginal tag on the animation.

What I want to do is to leave only the blowjob tag for the first few stages of the animation, then add on the vaginal tag for the later stages so apropos displays the proper descriptions. I'm hoping this is something that can be achieved through SLAL, since it's framework already allows for per stage adjustments to SOS alignments and actor alignments. Anyone with any idea how I can achieve this?

• 4 months later...

I cant figure this out. SL Loader isnt showing any of my animations. I run FNIS, it detects my animations, but when i get into the game and try and set them up in loader nothing shows up. Just the general tab and nothing under it. I tried everything, Rebuilding through Sexlab, Updating JSONs they just arent showing up at all. Any ideas people? Im sure im making a silly mistake because its been a minute since ive played

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 10:03 AM, Leschach said:

I'm sure this was addressed somewhere in the thread but I can't seem to find it, so here we go.

Whenever I try to Rebuild, it just hangs there forever. I've tried disabling and re-enabling, re-running FNIS, but it just sits on 'Resetting...' until I quit to desktop.

You need to download

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...