On 12/5/2018 at 3:25 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Is that a CTD (Crash To Desktop) you are talking about?

If so, you need to realize that with FNIS XXL you can add more animations than the game will accept and when you exceed how many animations the game will accept the result is that the game will CTD when you try to load the game (you will not get to the main game menu).

Most people see this occur when they have between 13000 and 14000 animation total (human AND creature) added by FNIS.

I'v used FNIS XLL

On 12/6/2018 at 4:37 PM, Lari207 said:

I'v used FNIS XLL

That does not fix the Skyrim.exe code file which is where the "too many animations cause a CTD" problem resides.

That only ensures you are using the version of FNIS that supports enough added animations to allow you to get this CTD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 8:01 PM, MadMansGun said:

well do you know that Windows Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files?

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" before running FNIS.

JContainer problems would more likely stop things from getting listed in the menus, SLAL's MCM would be empty.

I just got back into Skyrim again after giving up on this problem for a while, a few months I guess. But I will try what you mentioned here. It seems strange though. I get zero warnings in FNIS for Users. Are you sure after the installation of ZAZ animation pack, and registering other animation packs through Sexlab, and the combat animations too, that my security would only threaten an animation update in FNIS now? What else could the problem possibly be?... Oh well I'll let you know what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to edit some SLAL packs, to reduce the number of animations so I'm less likely to hit some crash issues. But, I was under the impression that I needed to also edit the SLAnim source files and re-generate the JSON files using the provided Python script.

Problem is, the script is throwing errors - and I honestly can't figure out what's wrong with the relevant source files or how to fix it. I've even tried reinstalling the packs and trying to re-generate the JSONs from unedited source files - it worked on most packs, but on a few even unedited source files threw errors.

Is there any guide to each of the errors and what they actually mean or how to fix them? Or a way to validate the source files before trying to build them?

10 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

I'm trying to edit some SLAL packs, to reduce the number of animations so I'm less likely to hit some crash issues. But, I was under the impression that I needed to also edit the SLAnim source files and re-generate the JSON files using the provided Python script.

Problem is, the script is throwing errors - and I honestly can't figure out what's wrong with the relevant source files or how to fix it. I've even tried reinstalling the packs and trying to re-generate the JSONs from unedited source files - it worked on most packs, but on a few even unedited source files threw errors.

Is there any guide to each of the errors and what they actually mean or how to fix them? Or a way to validate the source files before trying to build them?

use "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" from MNC, and:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110536-how-do-i-get-rid-of-particular-fnis-anims/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104998-need-help-removing-animations-from-animation-packs/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need help tracking down a crash issue regarding SL Animation Loader.

When I activate and register all animations, all saves with all those animations activated will result in an unusable save. Whnever I try to load such a save, the game crashes.

Thing is, I managed to register those exact animation with a different mod load order and in general I managed to register much more animations than the ones I currently want to use. The animation count I want to use currently is 525 animations, up to 400+ animations the resulting saves are stable.

This is my current mod load order:

Spoiler

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7 SexLab.esm
  8  8 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9 SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c daymoyl.esm
 13  d CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
 15  f Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10 RSkyrimChildren.esm
 17 11 BeeingFemale.esm
 18 12 AP Skyrim.esm
 19 13 ApachiiHair.esm
 20 14 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 21 15 Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 22 16 HighResTexturePack01.esp
 23 17 HighResTexturePack02.esp
 24 18 HighResTexturePack03.esp
 25 19 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 26 1a SkyUI.esp
 27 1b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 28 1c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 29 1d SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 30 1e SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 31 1f RaceMenu.esp
 32 20 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 33 21 FNISSexyMove.esp
 34 22 FNIS.esp
 35 23 A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
 36 24 SerialStrip.esp
 37 25 SLAnimLoader.esp
 38 26 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 39 27 TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 40 28 esturk_armbinder2ropes.esp
 41 29 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 42 2a SD Cages.esp
 43 2b BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 44 2c xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 45 2d SexLab_Solutions.esp
 46 2e Compass Marker Range 5000-10000.esp
 47 2f EstrusChaurus.esp
 48 30 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
       SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
 49 31 SexLabDefeat.esp
 50 32 SexLabTools.esp
 51 33 Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
 52 34 SlaveTats.esp
 53 35 SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 54 36 SLDrunk.esp
 55 37 SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
 56 38 SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 57 39 SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
 58 3a UIExtensions.esp
 59 3b zzEstrus.esp
 60 3c SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 61 3d AmorAdvExtended.esp
 62 3e Captured Dreams.esp
 63 3f SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 64 40 SexLab-Stories.esp
 65 41 animal_mansion_redux.esp
 66 42 ShakeIt!.esp
 67 43 SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 68 44 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 69 45 CagedFollowers.esp
 70 46 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 71 47 Beastess Forsworn.esp
 72 48 BeastessLair.esp
 73 49 SexLab Beastess.esp
 74 4a Deadly Creatures DLC.esp
 75 4b Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 76 4c SimpleSlavery.esp
 77 4d HSxHorseStablingCities+HF.esp
 78 4e Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
 79 4f sr_FillHerUp.esp
 80 50 sr_FillThemUp.esp
 81 51 SexLab-Parasites.esp
 82 52 mihailzombies.esp
 83 53 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 84 54 S_L_U_T_S.esp
 85 55 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 86 56 Deviously Enslaved.esp
 87 57 daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 88 58 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
 89 59 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 90 5a SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 91 5b Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp
 92 5c Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
 93 5d SD Addons.esp
 94 5e RSChildren.esp
 95 5f SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 96 60 zSLSDNeophytes.esp
 97 61 EggFactory.esp
 98 62 pchs_loansharks.esp
 99 63 SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
100 64 Beastess Vampire.esp
101 65 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
102 66 Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
103 67 DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
104 68 XPMSE.esp
105 69 SOSRaceMenu.esp
106 6a BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
107 6b BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
108 6c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
109 6d ccas_starts.esp
110 6e IcePenguinWorldMapPaper.esp
111 6f Paper World Map - Lighting Edit.esp
112 70 Paper World Map - Solstheim.esp

And these are the animation packs I'm trying to activate:
Billy's Animation Pack

SL MasterMike Testpack

MoreNastyCriters Pack

Nibble's Animation Pack

SailingRebel Animation Pack

And independant from SLAL:

ZazAnimationPackV7.0

FNIS is generated, XP32 is installed, latest Sexlab as well.

Does anyone have a clue why my game refuses to activate these animations? Is it a conflict with another mod?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

500 is the SexLab limit, you cant have more that 500.

whats your FNIS animation count at?

I'm using FNIS XXL and currently I'm just above 10k animations. Thing is, after reading up on that limit and checking with SexLab, I'm still below 500 both for creature and character animations, especially after moving deactivated animations to the ignore list, however I still get the unusable save problems.

I think this has something to do with specific animation packs, as trying to activate any of Leito's Animation Pack 1.6 character animations resulted in an unusable save, which, if true, would be a shame, becaue I'd like to use Leito's animations.

Edit: It seems like it was not Leito's animation pack specificly, but rather the activated animations count, which is concerning to me, since, as I said, I was well below 500 for both creature- and character animations.

Edit2: As per screenshot, if I register all animations packs, I am still below the 500 limit for each animation type. Yet the resulting saves are unusable.

animcount.jpg

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

around 12000-14000 FNIS animations (that's humans + creatures) Skyrim will start to crash on load.

I have experience with Skyrim getting unstable loading that amount of animations. But the crashes I'm experiencing do definitely not stem from that. Skyrim isn't getting unstable, the saves are 100% borked and it's most likely SexLab's fault. Not even the Save Cleaner can open those borked saves, neither can I load them while already ingame.

1 minute ago, DerPeter said:

I have experience with Skyrim getting unstable loading that amount of animations. But the crashes I'm experiencing do definitely not stem from that. Skyrim isn't getting unstable, the saves are 100% borked and it's most likely SexLab's fault. Not even the Save Cleaner can open those borked saves, neither can I load them while already ingame.

have you tried removing some more SLAL Packs first before reloading the saves?

1 hour ago, DerPeter said:

Have you installed the Skyrim fixes?  Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

Note that more fixes than just the one provided at that link are discussed there, you need to consider all of them.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:00 AM, MadMansGun said:

have you tried removing some more SLAL Packs first before reloading the saves?

I have, but that is not really the fix I am looking for, as I haven't reached the SexLab animation limit yet. It also seems like either some animation packs are either broken or incompatible with each other, as deactivating some and activating other packs still break my save.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:10 AM, Twinking134 said:

How do i remove animations from sexlab animation loader after uninstalling the animations

If you uninstalled the SLAL pack then the animations should no longer be listed in SLAL.  If they still show then you didn't uninstall the animations properly.

• 2 weeks later...