3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think this is even from Ashal himself. could not find it with quick search so I just uploaded the files.
Overwrite with your Sexlab. increases human and creature animation count to 750 each.

no it's not, and it's buggy (it does not register everything that you enable) so it's better to just stay under 500.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no it's not, and it's buggy (it does not register everything that you enable) so it's better to just stay under 500.

I never had problems with it, at least none that I noticed behaved badly. 
I noticed that I have to run SLAL registration several times sometimes, but in the end it seems to register everything. 

-> enable all -> register all -> count. Close MCM, sometimes even save and load and then repeat usually did the trick.

Or do you have other experiences?

I thought "count animations" was a reliable thing to do to check it. hmm

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I noticed that I have to run SLAL registration several times sometimes, but in the end it seems to register everything. 

I'll try it and see if it works. Might keep a backup... just in case.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

-> enable all -> register all -> count. Close MCM, sometimes even save and load and then repeat usually did the trick.

Or do you have other experiences?

I thought "count animations" was a reliable thing to do to check it. hmm

that's the problem, it says that it's registered but some are only half registered (only one of the actors will work in some animations)

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's the problem, it says that it's registered but some are only half registered (only one of the actors will work in some animations)

I see. Hmm. Will try to keep an eye on that. 

At least it bugs nothing else, so if it helps the other guy at least a bit :)

I have a bit of a conundrum.

I installed a mod that removes the vast majority of animations that come prepackaged with Sexlab because they were mostly old and of lower quality, so that I could install newer ones without overloading my game with too many animations. However, there are two or three animations on there that I actually really like. Would I be able to 'recover' them somehow, by making them into an SLAL package?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, purplepancake said:

For some weird reason, whenever I click register on human animations, it says "Registered X animations" but it doesn't actually register. Is there any fix for this?

Creature animations have no problem though.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Thank you for the quick reply! I've tried your solution but I still get the same problem. It would count, for example, 184 Human animations and 9 Creature animations. When I click register it would say "Registered 193 new animations." However, pressing ~ shows only the creature animations were registered. When I click "Count Animations" it still says the Human animations need to be registered. I register once again and it says "Registered 184 new animations." But the console doesn't show anything. Is there anything else I can try?

10 hours ago, purplepancake said:

Thank you for the quick reply! I've tried your solution but I still get the same problem. It would count, for example, 184 Human animations and 9 Creature animations. When I click register it would say "Registered 193 new animations." However, pressing ~ shows only the creature animations were registered. When I click "Count Animations" it still says the Human animations need to be registered. I register once again and it says "Registered 184 new animations." But the console doesn't show anything. Is there anything else I can try?

that's odd, maybe try reinstalling JContainers?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's odd, maybe try reinstalling JContainers?

So I tried reinstalling JContainers but to no avail. I just cannot seem to register the human animations. I always get "Registered X new animations" without it actually being registered. It's really odd to me because I used to have no issues with this and now it only wants to register creatures.

6 hours ago, purplepancake said:

maybe something replaced one of sexlab's files, try reinstalling sexlab...or maybe everything

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

but first test to see if the problem exists in a new game, the problem may just be your save file (if it's just your save try using the debugging tools found in sexlab's MCM, the one that resets everything to default usually works)

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe something replaced one of sexlab's files, try reinstalling sexlab...or maybe everything

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

but first test to see if the problem exists in a new game, the problem may just be your save file (if it's just your save try using the debugging tools found in sexlab's MCM, the one that resets everything to default usually works)

Thanks so much for your help! What ended up being the problem was what you suggested: something replaced one of Sexlab's files. In this case is what a merged plugin that ended up overwriting and once I adjusted it accordingly, I'm able to register human animations now. 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I installed sexlab framework (v1.62) with it requirements (and it works fine), JContainers (v3.2.6), Animation loader (latest at 4 october 2019) and couple of animation packs (k4 and leito). I also installed MCM (All using Vortex). SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI etc are at latest versions too. When I open SLAL tab at MCM I see just empty window (https://ibb.co/jW69GXv).  I read that earlier PapyrusUtil was required so I installed it and tab appeared. But I faced another issue - impossibility to register animations. I tried different variants of enabling/disabling/reseting animations but result is always the same: 

- Enable All - "all animations enabled"

- Register all - "80 animations are registred"  (https://ibb.co/KhgVCdd)

- Count animaition - "0 Registred, 80 to register" (https://ibb.co/fQCVBMb)

I guess that problem is in papyrus but without it nothin works at all. Maybe i made some mistakes during SLAL installation.

I'll be very gratefull for any help)

18 minutes ago, Dierigtnow said:

I guess that problem is in papyrus but without it nothin works at all. Maybe i made some mistakes during SLAL installation.

I'll be very gratefull for any help)

I'm far from an expert on animations, so I apologize if this doesn't help. But while you said that you have FNIS installed, did you run it after installing the two animation packs?

• 2 weeks later...

Just an information:

I have successfully run the python script in WSL ( linux sub system in win10 ). 

Follow these steps:

1. install WSL

2. install python3-tk in WSL ( run cmd, start "bash", run "sudo apt-get install python3-tk" )

3. install Xming X Server for Windows in win10

4. run the script in WSL ( run cmd in the SLAnims folder, start "bash", run ./SLAnimGenerate.pyw ) when Xming is running

I tested it and got no errors. The window turned up and the FNIS file would be generated as usual .

Just another approach, thought might be useful for others.