• 4 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 5:49 AM, surothedeath said:

ok i have done evryting i have downlode mods i have regristrate all animation. but when i cast the spell on the npc noting happpend am i doing this wrong or how do you use this ingame???

Did you install your animations with a mod manager, or manually?
If you did it with a mod manager, uninstalling them from the manager and reinstalling them manually. Worked for me, at least.

For the next poor soul that has the same problem as me:

If you ever use HT Casting Regen in your pack, be sure that it doesn't overwrite the json Container thingy from this mod, or you will find 0 Animations when registering.

I spend way too long till i got it, save yourself the time

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping some one can help me with a problem I'm having.  Right now I've got billy, funnyBiz, and more nasty critter loaded.  I've disabled all the standard sexlab animations so I can play around with my add-on ones to see witch ones I like.  I can play all the creature animations form those three mods, but I can't play any of the human ones.  When I target my self and another NPC, (using match maker) no animation triggers.  When I hold down N to play a masturbation animation, a message appears in the corner: "sexlab animation failed to start [-1]."  It's like the animations are disable even though they're not

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, Furryfurry said:

i have a problem now again when i regrestrait sl animation and i cant reloade if i relode it crash but it i relode befor i actevate the animation it is fine

I am having the same trouble. As soon as a register anims with SLAL any save after is unusable. I cant even open the save with savecleaning tools. 

Just read a whole chunk of this forum and think I may have a string bug... wish me luck haha  is there a vaccine for it?

(kind of fixed it...  See page 20 for good advice and I reduced a few of my anims to help push it into the working zone again..  Cheers to all who posted here as it definitely help.. Thanks..)

• 3 weeks later...

Could really use a setting to save your selected animations in a profile. If you're like me and have a lot of animation mods with some animations deleted, you have to spend hours on alt-tabbing to check which animations you have installed. A lot of people do this to reduce animation count so it's not just me.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The SLAL 1.6 version is gone!

Not needed anymore?

Lost?

file found and re-uploaded to post.

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What did I miss?

Spoiler

my mental breakdown panic attack thing that happened earlier in the year.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

file found and re-uploaded to post.

Thank you! Just stumbled about the missing file while searching links for my blog.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

my mental breakdown panic attack thing that happened earlier in the year.

Urghs, must have been bad if you deleted all files from LL.

I think it's an LL side effect we all go thru from time to time ?

• 4 weeks later...