Is the current plan for PC to be the only one who will get a rep and comments, or is there any chance it will be extended to spouse/follower without tracking too much info?  I was hoping I could ditch LoversComfort and still be able to see if my wife was being a bad girl while I was out slaying Dragons.  :)

Uhm.. Tecnically the Cheated is the Last to know such info :P

Ah, but your Fame/rumors would let me know!   Better than hiring a detective... just listen to the gossip around town.  heh

I was just hoping to streamline my mods a bit, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you end up with as a finished project. Dooge seems to have pretty much finished working on SexLife and Lovers Comfort is starting to cause me problems if I run it with other mods like Beeing Female.  Too many things being tracked maybe?

To finish this I'll need to add a couple of Major Systems. There's a -LOT- of work to do.

About your problem with other mods, could be simply that the scripts aren't optimized yet: for example the first version of SexLife was pretty inefficient in the use of resources (my opinion), so having 2, 3, 5 mods not optimized could cause problems (game slow, etc).

The num of element tracked by itself don't do particulars problems (unless they're 9 billions), the problem is the Calc and the passages that the game engine should do.

For example: the V0.90 of the SLSF used a storage system that should keep track of ALL the npc individually, but the problem wasn't track those, but the maintenance functions that every Npc's should do all together on the data tracked.

By myself I try to optimize at best all the scripts before release a New version, but there's a reason if the WIPs are flagged In Progress/Betatest.

You (modders in general) have me right up until 'your problem', then my tiny mind goes blank and I start hearing my 7th grade teacher trying to show me how to do algebra. :D

It's not a problem about how many feathers you carry, the problem is if you take the road with the wind XD

Is the current plan for PC to be the only one who will get a rep and comments, or is there any chance it will be extended to spouse/follower without tracking too much info?  I was hoping I could ditch LoversComfort and still be able to see if my wife was being a bad girl while I was out slaying Dragons.  :)

Ah, but your Fame/rumors would let me know!   Better than hiring a detective... just listen to the gossip around town.  heh

I was just hoping to streamline my mods a bit, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you end up with as a finished project. Dooge seems to have pretty much finished working on SexLife and Lovers Comfort is starting to cause me problems if I run it with other mods like Beeing Female.  Too many things being tracked maybe?

To finish this I'll need to add a couple of Major Systems. There's a -LOT- of work to do.

About your problem with other mods, could be simply that the scripts aren't optimized yet: for example the first version of SexLife was pretty inefficient in the use of resources (my opinion), so having 2, 3, 5 mods not optimized could cause problems (game slow, etc).

The num of element tracked by itself don't do particulars problems (unless they're 9 billions), the problem is the Calc and the passages that the game engine should do.

For example: the V0.90 of the SLSF used a storage system that should keep track of ALL the npc individually, but the problem wasn't track those, but the maintenance functions that every Npc's should do all together on the data tracked.

By myself I try to optimize at best all the scripts before release a New version, but there's a reason if the WIPs are flagged In Progress/Betatest.

You (modders in general) have me right up until 'your problem', then my tiny mind goes blank and I start hearing my 7th grade teacher trying to show me how to do algebra. :D

It's not a problem about how many feathers you carry, the problem is if you take the road with the wind XD

I have never heard that saying before, is it from folklore or did you just invent it

I have never heard that saying before, is it from folklore or did you just invent it

Inspired by a true story... Stupid feathers pillows with stupid wind in a stupid day of a stupid August *Grr*...

News Time:

Ok... so far The trait list Contains:

Traits list Ethic:
Bastard:
Sadic
Greedy
Humiliator

Neutral:
Diplomatic
Disciplined
Optimistic

Kind:
HasPity
Generous
Relaxed

Traits list Group:
Dominant:
Trainer
Strong Will
Charming

Normal:
Experimenter
Emotive
Group Strength

Submissive:
Broken
PainLover
Economic

TraitList Generic:
Skooma Dependant/Skooma Dealer
Luxorious
Loose Control
Pervert
Voyeur
Exhibitionist
Cautious
Fast Learning
Gossiper
Blackmailer

IN DOUBT:

Susceptible(?)
Rebel(?)

Traits Other:
Slave
Master
Slaver
Whore
Pimp

The Traits Group And Ethic are bounded to a Roletype, The generic Not, the Others have different uses.

The traits will be used in The:

Reaction System

Training System

Interaction System

I will not explain what they'll to exactly because is too long.

Does someone have any generic suggestion about?

something like:

'I'd like a Traits that allow to do *this/that*"

News Time:

Traits list Ethic:

Bastard:

Sadic

Greedy

Humiliator

Neutral:

Diplomatic

Disciplined

Optimistic

Kind:

HasPity

Generous

Relaxed

Traits list Group:

Dominant:

Trainer

Strong Will

Charming

Normal:

Experimenter

Emotive

Group Strength

Submissive:

Broken

PainLover

Economic

TraitList Generic:

Luxorious

Loose Control

Pervert

Voyeur

Exhibitionist

Cautious

Fast Learning

Gossiper

Blackmailer

IN DOUBT:

Susceptible(?)

Rebel(?)

Traits Other:

Slave

Master

Slaver

Whore

Pimp

The Traits Group And Ethic are bounded to a Roletype, The generic Not, the Others have different uses.

Reaction System

Training System

Interaction System

something like:

I'd make some suggestions but I'm not really clear what kind of traits you're looking for. For example, I'd propose a "promiscuous/slutty" general trait, but maybe that's already completely covered by the fame system? But then again, you're looking for traits that are used in the reaction/training/interaction systems and I don't know how those work.

Another trait I'd propose would be "aroused when humiliated" - that'd be a submissive trait obviously. Again, I don't know if that fits in with the systems you have in mind.

News Time:

Traits list Ethic:
Bastard:
Sadic
Greedy
Humiliator

Neutral:
Diplomatic
Disciplined
Optimistic

Kind:
HasPity
Generous
Relaxed

Traits list Group:
Dominant:
Trainer
Strong Will
Charming

Normal:
Experimenter
Emotive
Group Strength

Submissive:
Broken
PainLover
Economic

TraitList Generic:
Luxorious
Loose Control
Pervert
Voyeur
Exhibitionist
Cautious
Fast Learning
Gossiper
Blackmailer

IN DOUBT:

Susceptible(?)
Rebel(?)

Traits Other:
Slave
Master
Slaver
Whore
Pimp

Reaction System

Training System

Interaction System

something like:

I'd make some suggestions but I'm not really clear what kind of traits you're looking for. For example, I'd propose a "promiscuous/slutty" general trait, but maybe that's already completely covered by the fame system? But then again, you're looking for traits that are used in the reaction/training/interaction systems and I don't know how those work.

Another trait I'd propose would be "aroused when humiliated" - that'd be a submissive trait obviously. Again, I don't know if that fits in with the systems you have in mind.

The traits gives various opportunity of interaction between Npc/Pc and modify the results, + Various other effects.

For example:

A Skooma dependant will be more susceptible to an interaction proposed by an npc Skooma Dealer.

A 'Loose Control' could start acts like the Slut Madness DD-Mdq.

An humiliator have access to the humiliation scenes.

Etc.

Also The Ethic and Group Traits are used in the training system to define the Roletype of the Npc/Pc

How this systems works will be explained when the system is complete, most of its part could be changed in this phase.

So far I could use some suggestion to:

-create a better definition of the Roletypes, For Example Traits of a Dominant personality (es. 'Strong Will') and a vague idea of what that Traits could mean (an Npc with 'Voyeur' trait Gain more arousal when assist to SL scenes), Then I organize it according to the Systems that I have in mind.

-Traits related to specific Action: a Skooma Dealer will probably try to sell drugs to the PC or ask for sex in change of Skooma.

Don't worry about what is already covered and what not.

Also, a general note: The 0.97 will require MUCH time, because it's a really big update with systems that should be tested deeply.

Back of your suggestion:

About "Promiscuous/Slutty": some of this aspects are already covered by the Luxorious and pervert Traits. If we're speaking about 'infidely' it's a thing that I must consider when I decide about the Relaction.

About "Aroused when humiliated": With a little change (Aroused when Submitten) Could be used in the Submissive traits instead of Economic (that become Generic refered to money interactions)

Tnx for the suggestion.

Mine work well... consider that the changes aren't istantaneous, the PC takes some seconds to update itself and if you're swapping between menus without returning to the game it doesn't update at all (safe mesure).

Does anyone else could confirm a problem with the Anonymous?

Just a brief update:

The works on 0.97 proceed, but due other commitments, I should focus my attention on something else for now.

So the works will be slowed down for some times.

Anyway: considering that I don't have any other feedback about problems, I will assume that everything works fine.

Just a reminder for modders:

-With the 0.97 the number of Submissive roletype will be decreased to 3, like the others Rolegroup.

-The traits system will be used instead, to define the Npc attitude.

-If you want to do something elaborate I'll suggest you to wait untill 0.97 at least (or directly to 1.0)

Mine work well... consider that the changes aren't istantaneous, the PC takes some seconds to update itself and if you're swapping between menus without returning to the game it doesn't update at all (safe mesure).

Does anyone else could confirm a problem with the Anonymous?

My problem is more with the "naked" aspect of the mod related to headgear.  Even when fully armored (chest as well), if I'm wearing any kind of headgear (hoods and helmets), my PC is "naked" in magical effects and accrues fame accordingly.  If I toggle off anonymous in MCM, that anonymous effect of headgear goes away like it should, but the naked status is still on if wearing any headgear.  I can manually remove the spell effect via console, but as soon as I shift equipment, the bug comes back.  This is from a new game.

What is the logic of the "naked" effect?  What isn't it correctly detecting on my install?  Is it faction based, some kind of equipment keyword scan or what?  Is there a console command I can do to fix the situation?

hi guy's i need some help.

was running Sexual Fame 0.95b and sins there was an new version.. i was updating to Sexual Fame 0.96c

my problem is that for some reson. Sexual Fame 0.96c dos not work at all for me.

i updoaded the pop up im getting, this is the same for NEW game set up like if i was to upgrade in game...

"new Game" i set up my mod's in MCM start to play.. and after im done i save and next time i re-load.. I get this POP up.

IF i set up using 0.95b.. im able to save and reload all the time.. nothing pop's up, BUT im getting alot of CTD MEM havok errors

in the load order.. it dosn't mather where i put it. ( using MO )

Plz someone help me to figuer this out.?

post-576305-0-79378800-1455817551_thumb.jpg

was running Sexual Fame 0.95b and sins there was an new version.. i was updating to Sexual Fame 0.96c

my problem is that for some reson. Sexual Fame 0.96c dos not work at all for me.

i updoaded the pop up im getting, this is the same for NEW game set up like if i was to upgrade in game...

"new Game" i set up my mod's in MCM start to play.. and after im done i save and next time i re-load.. I get this POP up.

IF i set up using 0.95b.. im able to save and reload all the time.. nothing pop's up, BUT im getting alot of CTD MEM havok errors

Have you tried clicking on the Reset all papyrus storage in the MCM to correct this?  It resolved the same issue for me.

Have you tried clicking on the Reset all papyrus storage in the MCM to correct this?  It resolved the same issue for me.

im not able to find that option?????

Boff, actually seems that something screwed up badly on this update... I'll give a look when I get some times.

Confirmed the bug about Gain in No location

Confirmed the bug about the "naked with helmet"

The pop-up should be the old problem fixed with the debug option in the mcm

Any mod outside of 'Slaverun' that utilizes this framework? Particularly for comments?

No one else! :P

It seems that it's actually a big waste of time.

Just kidding, the SLSF is in beta, so It can't be used extensively.

Also the current build is actually bugged...

I'll fix that when I get some time, but as said, I'm quite busy right now.

Any mod outside of 'Slaverun' that utilizes this framework? Particularly for comments?

No one else! :P

It seems that it's actually a big waste of time.

Just kidding, the SLSF is in beta, so It can't be used extensively.

Also the current build is actually bugged...

I'll fix that when I get some time, but as said, I'm quite busy right now.

the comment system does seem really nice. once this mod is out of beta i would like to have some mod that adds random and resetting npcs to cities that are like what common bandits are (in sense they arent important at all but fill up space). they walk around there and have randomized likings and dislikings. They would reset to different npcs after certain amount of days. you would have npcs of all sorts interacting with each other and PC

• 2 weeks later...

What will happen if I disable Remove Child NPC option on the MCM menu? Will it cause the mod to break?

I disable this feature everytime I start a new char

and also the feature on the second tab which will make random npc equip a slave collar

without problems