1 hour ago, DeadSomething said:

in some cases those animal-on-animal animations are loaded when an animal is supposed to have sex with player or NPC.

how can this be avoided?

it's a known problem (sexlab was never made for c on c animations), try using "SexLab Utility Plus" it helps to reduce it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

1 hour ago, raveraptor said:

This is gonna be a weird glitch, but anyways, I'm missing the textures on creatures dongs!

Almost all creatures! Dragons are fine, but dunno what happened.

Here's a snapshot of what it looks like. I know it's not ingame but it's the same thing going on.

1 hour ago, raveraptor said:

196 c4     MoreNastyCritters.esp
197 c5     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
198 c6     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
199 c7     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

old MNC installed, you need v12.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

also your load order is wrong.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's a known problem (sexlab was never made for c on c animations), try using "SexLab Utility Plus" it helps to reduce it:

old MNC installed, you need v12.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

also your load order is wrong.

I'll give it a shot

And def, load order is beyond fucked!

And it did the trick!

Thanks a thousand for the help

So after downloading everything and I've been following the guide on the how to install sex lab and all the other mods I needed for the horny creatures of Skyrim I cant find the data files so I can fix the load order for the mods. Because when I go in game and check the mod menu its says all the mods but its just blank squares and when I looked for mod configuration I couldn't find that as well. I have Skyrim special edition  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lanced70 said:

How do you disable load screen? It's pretty funny, but I don't want to see it all the time.

Don't get mad at me for knowing/doing this - but not all of us have complete privacy when we are playing.

Remove the folder "interface" to get rid of the load screen and the folder "loadscreenart" to get rid of the graphics for the ingame loadscreens.  I can't figure out how to get rid of the accompanying text.

8 hours ago, lanced70 said:

7 hours ago, sexcapades said:

for fucks sake people, learn to mod.

there are alternative main menus in the mod compatibility kit, and you just use tes5edit to remove the load screens.

Yeah, I haven't  really messed with tes5edit. Is there a good YouTube video to get me started? I haven't modded any games since the original Quake. I was looking for something to do stuck at home and all. I'm at 236 plug-ins, Rudy's enb and pretty stable. It was touch and go, but figured it out in a years time. Any help would be much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, lanced70 said:

Is there a good YouTube video to get me started?

1. run tes5edit.

2. mark the check box next to the esp.

3. click ok and let it load.

4. click on the [ + ] in front of the esp.

5. find and delete the loadscreens section.

6. close program.

7. mark the check box next to the esp and click ok.

5 minutes ago, Larcrivereagle said:

But can they go anywhere in the data folder or does it have to go somewhere specific? Is it supposed to go here?
Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast

In the Data folder as in Data\whatever.esp

The Data folder where all your other esps are.

Unless of course you are using MO or MO2.

7 hours ago, Notherelolz said:

Call me stupid, but how do you get Dragon Sexual Sacrifice animation to play?

(No, I didn't play Skyrim through, I just wanted to see the animations while I'm playing Skyrim)

use matchmaker (not massmatchmaker): cast the spell/s on 2 humans first then a (landed) dragon.

all actors need to be hit within 7 secs

Newbie here. Are there situations where mating between the player and a creature or between creatures is supposed to initiate without input from the player? Before I started erecting the tower of mods that is Horny Creatures of Skyrim, I tried just the Wilding mod, and really liked the way creatures start mating with the player at random, of their own accord. I can't tell if Horny Creatures of Skyrim and its dependencies have no analogous feature, or if they do have such a feature but it isn't working for me. Or maybe it happens on a long timescale, so I haven't noticed. It seems that I can enable Wilding on top of Horny Creatures of Skyrim, but I'm not sure whether it will take advantage of all the creature and animation options in Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

2 hours ago, FelixArden said:

Newbie here. Are there situations where mating between the player and a creature or between creatures is supposed to initiate without input from the player? Before I started erecting the tower of mods that is Horny Creatures of Skyrim, I tried just the Wilding mod, and really liked the way creatures start mating with the player at random, of their own accord. I can't tell if Horny Creatures of Skyrim and its dependencies have no analogous feature, or if they do have such a feature but it isn't working for me. Or maybe it happens on a long timescale, so I haven't noticed. It seems that I can enable Wilding on top of Horny Creatures of Skyrim, but I'm not sure whether it will take advantage of all the creature and animation options in Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

HCOS does not start animations, you need other mods for that, Eg:

SexLab Aroused Creatures
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/

+ patch (the patch adds support for creature on creature and some other things)

6 hours ago, G3mHunter said:

Hello, I noticed that when mating with a creature from the spells Sexlab counts it as rape/aggression, is there a way to remove this?

i assume your talking about Hentai Creatures.

i don't know how that part of the script works, but turning off Post Mating Effects will at least stop the crying animation.