So I can't get the creature masturbation animations or 'creature x creature' animations to play. I'm using SL MatchMaker on them and they do nothing but sit there and stare at me. All the 'creature x human' animations work perfectly, it's just when I try to make them do something without a human. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Should probably mention I'm using the SSE port, but still have all the required files.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, turns out I just needed to update SL Aroused Redux

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

How do i find a friendly female dragon? cause the normal spell summons a male.

the HC spell summons at random.....the other option is to turn oda female with his CF mcm setting.

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Cool, thanks.

Also: Do you know this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39878

Could you make a patch so it uses the female dragon body from this?

just change the "worn armor" line in the npc entry to one of the stock dragon's armor.....or replace the mesh that the mod comes with (meshes\actors\dragon\character assets\fdragon_model.nif)

note: changing the worn armor is a better idea, setting it to a stock dragon will make it CF compatible.

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

just change the "worn armor" line in the npc entry to one of the stock dragon's armor.....or replace the mesh that the mod comes with (meshes\actors\dragon\character assets\fdragon_model.nif)

note: changing the worn armor is a better idea, setting it to a stock dragon will make it CF compatible.

And how do i do that?

25 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

the mod doesn't come with a meshes folder

it's inside the bsa, but you don't need to touch that, just drop a dragoness mesh into "meshes\actors\dragon\character assets\" and rename it to "fdragon_model.nif"

Wonderful mod you've made here. I've only one question: Is there a way to make all of a species (e.g.: Werewolves) use the same model? I really like the black and white one by Mikoyork and ~X~ that's seen in one of the loading screens, but I can't seem to find a way to make other werewolves look like that or use its model. 
Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm still getting used to Skyrim modding.

6 minutes ago, AspecialBanana said:

Wonderful mod you've made here. I've only one question: Is there a way to make all of a species (e.g.: Werewolves) use the same model? I really like the black and white one by Mikoyork and ~X~ that's seen in one of the loading screens, but I can't seem to find a way to make other werewolves look like that or use its model. 
Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm still getting used to Skyrim modding.

females in HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\AlternativeWerewolfTextures

males on there nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1205

I've got one problem (only one!) ... I installed Horny Creatures, creature framework, hentai creatures and the slal version of nasty creatures. Everything works except when go into the MCM menu of hentai creatures and try to set some options, the menu on the right side (where you usually set options like "train with player" etc) stays empty. I tried to start the menu with a console command - to no avail.

Is there any obvious thing I overlooked ?