HAd another problem with the mod. Vnailla Dragons were big flying Exclamation marks. Took 7 hours to track down then solve the problem. Gonna share what I fixed so others don't have to deal with it.

I have used Cathedral's Assets Optimizer. Fixed an earlier problem but missed this one... not because it couldn't fix it but because I didn't turn on the "Process Meshes" option. Ran it through and bam. Freaked out the beginning guards when a Dragon spawned behind the wagon instead of a giant ! mark

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, VampireAllana said:

So call me stupid but what exactly does this mod do? does it just add creature animations? Because I thought it was something where I would walk around and randomly see creatures having getting down and dirty.  

it adds animations and dragon meshes, other mods are needed to make use of them Eg:

SexLab Dragons (talk to dragons for sex)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

SexLab Aroused Creatures (makes creatures fuck people randomly)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/

+ patch (makes creatures fuck other creatures)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

SexLab Werewolves (for using animations when in Werewolf form)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

Like the way you made cum animations for dragons. Is it possible to make mod or enhancement for the open (when creature cumming not inside) end stages the same effect ?

Cause now we have ABC, but besides dragons seems like no one can cum thick, i think mostly it would be blowjob animations and only minor part of them.

1 hour ago, Oroborus said:

Like the way you made cum animations for dragons. Is it possible to make mod or enhancement for the open (when creature cumming not inside) end stages the same effect ?

Cause now we have ABC, but besides dragons seems like no one can cum thick, i think mostly it would be blowjob animations and only minor part of them.

the cum effects are a bitch to work with, gravity has no effect on them so most are custom make for each animation stage, therefor if the wrong one is used the cum will "fall" the wrong way.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the cum effects are a bitch to work with, gravity has no effect on them so most are custom make for each animation stage, therefor if the wrong one is used the cum will "fall" the wrong way.

So hard ? That's why it's need only for a few animations and only one stage. For example Nibbles has animation "troll handjob".

Oral modes aren't popping up for the chick.

I'm trying to make the dog suck the chicks cock, but I can't see the option, am I doing something wrong?

chaurus don't seem to work either, when i do "feeding time" it just comes up to the boobs instead of the cock.

Most of the creatures don't have dicks as well, for example dragon dicks are missing for me.

If my mods are needed, i'll send them.

• 4 weeks later...

So uh, I got a bit of a problem with the Dragonesses, whenever I defeat one, and get close enought to try and loot or even remotely inspect them/their inventory, the game CTDs and I am left confused on what to do, Animation for taking the Dragons/Dragonesses soul does not play and they dont turn skeletal like they would normally, tried everything even friend tried to help me but nothing seems to work.

Edit: Dragoness overwrites every dragon rather than just some certain dragons, which is also a big problem

13 hours ago, ZuxunGold said:

So uh, I got a bit of a problem with the Dragonesses, whenever I defeat one, and get close enought to try and loot or even remotely inspect them/their inventory, the game CTDs and I am left confused on what to do, Animation for taking the Dragons/Dragonesses soul does not play and they dont turn skeletal like they would normally, tried everything even friend tried to help me but nothing seems to work.

confirmed, i think it's the dead mesh that's doing it. try this one to see if it fixes it:

Dead_Dragoness.nif

it goes in "Data\meshes\HornyDragons\"

Edit: Dragoness overwrites every dragon rather than just some certain dragons, which is also a big problem

they don't replace anything, they are added to the leveled npc list and will spawn equally with the males.

Just wanted to mention how much I adore this mod, particularly the vore scenes. My character never looked so good as she does curled up in a tummy covered in cum and other fun things. I was curious if there will be additional vore scenes with the dragons or any other creatures down the road or are you done with them? If you are done thanks for all the ones you have done they are extremely hot!

Thanx, Lexie

20200929221834_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Should this mod change Mirmulnir in anyway?

Asking this because it's changing and, moreover, the change is causing Dragon Death CTD in my game.

I already checked the papyrus load, the load order, the required mods. I don't have anything more that would touch dragons beyond MNC and HentaiCreatures. I installed HCOS to use the Sexlab Werewolves Redux and I'm not even targeting dragons here.

If the mod isn't enabled, Mirmulnir acts normaly, is a green dragon with a fire breath, he dies, turns into a skeleton and gives me a dragonsoul.

With the mod enabled, Mirmulnir is a purpleish dragon with an ice breath, he dies and CTD the game.

I have no more ideas to what is going on. I searched the mod files looking for any changes to Mirmulnir to try to trace the problem and give more information, but I couldn't find mentions to him...

Linking a post in imgur with images of Mirmulnir with and wihtout HCOS, hoping it may help find the problem.

https://imgur.com/a/kRi9kdR

2 hours ago, akane89 said:

Dragon Death CTD in my game.

update the mod:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim V1.21A

fixed Dragoness crashing problem caused by last update.

2 hours ago, akane89 said:

Should this mod change Mirmulnir in anyway?

that dragon is sometimes flagged as female in stock skyrim for some unknown reason, HCOS adds female meshes, therefor it can become "more female" when HCOS is installed.