1 hour ago, braedyn20 said:

How do you actually use the mod? sorry im new and probably really dumb

read this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

get all of that working and test things out with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker), then look at the these (or just keep using matchmaker if you want) :

SexLab Aroused Creatures
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1146-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2016-01-20/

+ patch
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

SexLab Dragons

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

SexLab Werewolves

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

if you do get SexLab Werewolves then you should use one of these:

SexLab v1.62 fixes

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-fixes/

or SexLab Utility Plus

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work and sharing whith us. ?

and Pfiffy for SSE  version.?

what s new between the last SSE conversion and the last update HORNY CREATURES OF SKYRIM  ?

thanks again

the site nuked my update log, i'm trying to reproduce it.

but the last few LE updates are new dragon meshes and a falmer on falmer animation.

edit: i found a web archive of the page and copied it to a txt file, i have uploaded it to the download page.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the site nuked my update log, i'm trying to reproduce it.

but the last few LE updates are new dragon meshes and a falmer on falmer animation.

edit: i found a web archive of the page and copied it to a txt file, i have uploaded it to the download page.

Hopefully I noticed that when I was uploading my last file versions and manage to make a copy of the logs on time. For now on I planning to include the Update Log text file on each Mod released.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

a falmer on falmer animation

Just perfect!!! 

Every time I'm on a Falmer cave the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" try to start some scene between Falmer's but fail for the lack of Animations.

I'm anxious to kill them while they are defenseless in middle of the sex scene. ? 

Yeah I'm a bag person after all...

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

For now on I planning to include the Update Log text file on each Mod released.

same here, already copied MNC's

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Every time I'm on a Falmer cave the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" try to start some scene between Falmer's but fail for the lack of Animations.

this, but with every other creature i don't have a same race animation for yet......also that mod tries to do some odd combos, like chicken on cow? i don't even know how that would work.

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

..also that mod tries to do some odd combos, like chicken on cow? i don't even know how that would work.

Yeah I have to add something to prevent the odd combinations and make it more effective but nothing came to my mind yet.

At the end is not really a issue because with the current Utility the scene end soon as start and the users just reached to see the quest objective advise if is enabled to be showed. The only real issue about is that usually when that happens the Mod also have more combinations available and just discard then because things that the current combinations is valid so at the end just waist the resources and time. The worst part is that usually the next time try to do the same combination just because the actors are still Aroused.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yeah I have to add something to prevent the odd combinations and make it more effective but nothing came to my mind yet.

At the end is not really a issue because with the current Utility the scene end soon as start and the users just reached to see the quest objective advise if is enabled to be showed. The only real issue about is that usually when that happens the Mod also have more combinations available and just discard then because things that the current combinations is valid so at the end just waist the resources and time. The worst part is that usually the next time try to do the same combination just because the actors are still Aroused.

or the other option is to shove a chicken up a cow's ass i guess?

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

or the other option is to shove a chicken up a cow's ass i guess?

Comes to my mind the image of the crazy chicken running full speed and jumping to stick the head on the cow ass. ? 

By the way one Animation like that is considered Aggressive and Rape.

I got all your mods to work in full with the instructions given, but I have a question about one of your patches. I want my werewolf to be a futa/herm, so I downloaded your patch, HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_##.7z, and the SSE version of Horny Creatures of Skyrim. In the .rar file, the .txt document told me to edit WNAM-Worn Armor to my desired code, which was ##005AD3. The note indicated that the ## should be whatever number is in front of HornyWerewolves.esp, which was 06. XEdit wouldn't allow me to put in the code for some reason (it gave me an error message), but when I put 05 in, so 05005AD3, it worked. [05] was the code for HornyCreatures.esp.

Assuming that was the correct code and I installed it correctly, I can't tell if it's actually installed. I read in another thread that SoS and (SexLab) Werewolves v4.1, which I am currently using, have to be turned off for werewolves in order for the futa/herm penis to be turned on, but I wasn't sure how to do that properly. There was a bug listed in the futa/herm .txt document that said argonians, which my female character is, may have a hard time getting it to work, so I am not sure if that's part of the problem as well.

For context, I am using Nexus Mod's Vortex as my mod manager, and all the load orders are in check, with them being tested in-game as well. I installed the patch after Horny Creatures, and followed the load order directions. 

May I please have more guidance on what I should do to have the futa/herm werewolf penises to show up? I hope what I wrote made sense.  

45 minutes ago, BobMcBob123 said:

I got all your mods to work in full with the instructions given, but I have a question about one of your patches. I want my werewolf to be a futa/herm, so I downloaded your patch, HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_##.7z, and the SSE version of Horny Creatures of Skyrim. In the .rar file, the .txt document told me to edit WNAM-Worn Armor to my desired code, which was ##005AD3. The note indicated that the ## should be whatever number is in front of HornyWerewolves.esp, which was 06. XEdit wouldn't allow me to put in the code for some reason (it gave me an error message), but when I put 05 in, so 05005AD3, it worked. [05] was the code for HornyCreatures.esp.

oops, (badly) outdated text, yes the ## should be HornyCreatures.esp's number.

54 minutes ago, BobMcBob123 said:

I read in another thread that SoS and (SexLab) Werewolves v4.1, which I am currently using, have to be turned off for werewolves in order for the futa/herm penis to be turned on,

this SLWerewolves here does not have a mesh replacement system so it avoids the conflict problem that the other versions have:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

(also it's compatible with both game versions due to it not having any meshes of it's own)

as for SOS:

you may need to tweak SOS a bit to make it so it does not touch the werewolves.

turn off the werewolves in all of SOS'es dick setting, and then delete the armature lines from it's dick esp/s:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-3019996

also make sure MNC's werewolf skeleton is the one being used.

1 hour ago, BobMcBob123 said:

There was a bug listed in the futa/herm .txt document that said argonians, which my female character is, may have a hard time getting it to work, so I am not sure if that's part of the problem as well.

no, as long as nothing else is messing with the werewolves/player/race data the esp edit should be fine, you should see the change immediately once you transform.

So for the SexLab Werewolves, I should uninstall the one I have already installed (1.4), and replace it with the one you linked (1.4 beta)? 

I have SoS turned off for werewolves, and I deleted the line that was on your instructions, so hopefully that will help. 

More Nasty Creatures has a pop-up that says it's installing/recognizing skeletons, and it might take a few seconds - 2 minutes to do everything, but there doesn't seem to be text on the upper left telling when it's done, even if it's been 10 minutes. I have a feeling I am already using the More Nasty Creatures, skeleton, though.

-----

As a side note, when I installed the patch for the futa/herm werewolves, I noticed that there was a file to change the main menu Skyrim symbol to a having a dragon having sex with a horse. I don't really want this, is there a way to properly delete/edit it so it doesn't appear anymore?

2 hours ago, BobMcBob123 said:

So for the SexLab Werewolves, I should uninstall the one I have already installed (1.4), and replace it with the one you linked (1.4 beta)? 

yes

More Nasty Creatures has a pop-up that says it's installing/recognizing skeletons

? MNC does not have a function for detecting skeletons.

As a side note, when I installed the patch for the futa/herm werewolves, I noticed that there was a file to change the main menu Skyrim symbol to a having a dragon having sex with a horse. I don't really want this, is there a way to properly delete/edit it so it doesn't appear anymore?

delete or replace* Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif

also the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit, just delete the loadscreen section from the esp

*there are alternatives in the mod compatibility kit, the "dragonnamehere on wordwall" loadscreens are non adult.

or

you can try this edited version of the original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

Oh, I thought it had that feature, nevermind, sorry.

Everything works now on my female character and on male werewolves! Female NPC werewolves didn't seem to want to work, but that's okay - there are only like 2 female werewolves in the game anyway, so that's too big of a deal.

I deleted the logo.nif file, and that fixed it (although FNIS gives me a warning when it runs, but that's okay).

Thank you very much! 

6 hours ago, Yeet_Almighty said:

Is there a version of this mod that can be used without owning the DG and DB DLC? I get conflicts when trying to load these mods saying the Masterfiles Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm are missing due to me not owning them..

most mods on this website also require them, so no.

i would suggest that you "black flag" them from a friend....that or maybe try making fake esm files and see if you can delete the references from the esps with tes5edit.

Hey, so I'm having an issue with a few mods and its all revolving around this one I think but I'm not totally sure because I'm not super great at this. I use vortex and its telling me that HornyCreatures.esp, SexLabDefeat.esp, MoreNastyCritters.esp, HentaiCreatures.esp, and SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp are designed for different games, but I've triple checked that I downloaded the SE versions. I cant figure out what to do and these are my only issues left, I've been struggling for like 2 days now trying to figure out what's wrong but cant figure it out on my own.

1 hour ago, vman6210 said:

Hey, so I'm having an issue with a few mods and its all revolving around this one I think but I'm not totally sure because I'm not super great at this. I use vortex and its telling me that HornyCreatures.esp, SexLabDefeat.esp, MoreNastyCritters.esp, HentaiCreatures.esp, and SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp are designed for different games, but I've triple checked that I downloaded the SE versions. I cant figure out what to do and these are my only issues left, I've been struggling for like 2 days now trying to figure out what's wrong but cant figure it out on my own.

that's actually just nexus falsehoods, they hate form 43 esps over there and they falsely blame them for everything, so they have programed there mod managers to bitch about anything that's not form 44.

the mods are fine and 43 won't harm anything in SLE. (just make sure you are indeed downloading the SLE versions for mods that have meshes or animation files in them, but most SLE mods that are just esps & scripts can work in SSE without porting)

also most people around here hate vortex, mod organizer is the preferred tool.