@MadMansGun have you some Animation with more than 2 races. I think my recent changes on the "SexLab Utility Plus" allow me handle even 5 creature races on the same Animation and the unreleased version can even handle 1 human + 4 creature races. I can't test right now because Animation like that doesn't exist 

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@MadMansGun have you some Animation with more than 2 races.

no.....apart from that one main menu animation, but that's a mesh.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

I think my recent changes on the "SexLab Utility Plus" allow me handle even 5 creature races on the same Animation and the unreleased version can even handle 1 human + 4 creature races. I can't test right now because Animation like that doesn't exist 

a simple way to test it would be to just copy and rename hkx files from one animation and add it as a extra actor to another......Eg: copy a human (and/or werewolf) masturbation animation and add it as a extra actor to a mixed race creature on creature animation.

should i try to rig something up or can you do it yourself?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

no.....apart from that one main menu animation, but that's a mesh.

a simple way to test it would be to just copy and rename hkx files from one animation and add it as a extra actor to another......Eg: copy a human (and/or werewolf) masturbation animation and add it as a extra actor to a mixed race creature on creature animation.

should i try to rig something up or can you do it yourself?

I will try making just a Json file. If work send you the JSON and the unreleased Utility for test.

8 minutes ago, Cataru said:

I feel like this was asked before but I'm not sure where to find an answer for this question.. how do I change the animation for the title screen?

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z/Main Menu Logo Replacers

edit: if your using SSE you will need to use NIF Optimizer v3.0.7

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z/Main Menu Logo Replacers

edit: if your using SSE you will need to use NIF Optimizer v3.0.7

I'll admit I ended up finding the answer shortly after, but thanks so much!

Hello again, I've tried everything that I can think of, but I just can't get any genitalia to appear. I've tried re-registering mods, I've tried re-installing JContainers, and my version of MNN is up to date. What do I need to do to get the meshes working?

32 minutes ago, Bruh-Moment said:

more nasty critters, that's what I was trying to say, but I was being a dummy at 4 am, so I might've mistyped

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures".
C. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save (and then wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register).

I'm trying this. Most creatures give me "(whatever creature) is not interested in mating with you"

What I was expecting is that if I'm in an area with, let's say, 2 wolves... one or both would come for some luvvin'.
As it is right now I seem to only get horses and domestic dogs (Stump loves me)

How would I get this to involve more creatures? I have all kinds of creature animations installed. Even the deer with the missing dick texture isn't interested. I saw a message about "deer calls for harmony" then.... nuthin.

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, but there's lots of bears and trolls I'd love to get to know better. Any clues where I might be going wrong?

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

I'm trying this. Most creatures give me "(whatever creature) is not interested in mating with you"

What I was expecting is that if I'm in an area with, let's say, 2 wolves... one or both would come for some luvvin'.
As it is right now I seem to only get horses and domestic dogs (Stump loves me)

How would I get this to involve more creatures? I have all kinds of creature animations installed. Even the deer with the missing dick texture isn't interested. I saw a message about "deer calls for harmony" then.... nuthin.

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, but there's lots of bears and trolls I'd love to get to know better. Any clues where I might be going wrong?

what mod are you trying to start the animations with?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

what mod are you trying to start the animations with?

I thought this mod would start them. Maybe I'm confusing this with SL Aroused Creatures?

**edit: yeah... I think that was it. And SL Aroused creatures only uses friendly creatures.

I think I'm looking for something that will take ANY nearby creature for use in an animation.

3 hours ago, AnonShadonic said:

I try pressing N and it says the whole highlight "..." such and such for whatever...then nothing, no control animation menu comes up just the fact i highlight said character...can someone help please..thanks!

I basically wanna get two creatures to do an animation the dragon and horse...and I push N on dragon and horse and nothing happens except telling me I have highlighted them..and I dont know what to do, Please help..but yeh simply put..push N and nothing.  So have required mods installed via manager whatever...I have a horse and dragon near each other and push N on dragon and have tried it with horse too but it just says been highlighted, no conrol animation popping up and i have enabled the creature sex and sexuality stuff

2 hours ago, AnonShadonic said:

I basically wanna get two creatures to do an animation the dragon and horse...and I push N on dragon and horse and nothing happens except telling me I have highlighted them..and I dont know what to do, Please help..but yeh simply put..push N and nothing.  So have required mods installed via manager whatever...I have a horse and dragon near each other and push N on dragon and have tried it with horse too but it just says been highlighted, no conrol animation popping up and i have enabled the creature sex and sexuality stuff

you need to install SexLab Tools, only then you can press N and H to control stuff.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you need to install SexLab Tools, only then you can press N and H to control stuff.

Oh nu question, managed to get into the control animation thing..but how do you have two creatures/npcs do stuff together via it? since it would only allow me to do specific animations for the creature in qustion so i dont know how to make two things do stuff from the control animation menu 

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

Essentially I can get the animations started or use the N and H thing but now trouble is the animations it comes up on the control panel arent actual animations that are applicable for the npcs/creatures involved..like it gives me a option but that animation isnt buiit for the npcs/creatures specifically so it just looks weird cos it isnt correct...as well as that it wont give me the correct animation options like dragon x horse ive been trying make happen but that option of the animation does not appear in the control panel..idk why? any help

2 hours ago, nova423 said:

How does the herm werewolf wolf work?

Does  the character need to be a specific gender?

Is there an option?

Is it a separate race in the game files?

Thank you

"HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch"

it's the same race as the other werewolves, just with a different worn armor getting applied.