2 hours ago, Roachboy said:

I've got one problem (only one!) ... I installed Horny Creatures, creature framework, hentai creatures and the slal version of nasty creatures. Everything works except when go into the MCM menu of hentai creatures and try to set some options, the menu on the right side (where you usually set options like "train with player" etc) stays empty. I tried to start the menu with a console command - to no avail.

Is there any obvious thing I overlooked ?

disable HC's esp, save the game, re-enable HC.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, simplydivine said:

How do you make the player turn into the herm werewolf model? I always turn into a regular female one.

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mrMoist said:

Hey I've run into an odd problem. the animations work on all npcs, but if used on the pc my game crashes. Any clue what that could be?

nope, maybe something is wrong with your body or SOS mesh.

12 minutes ago, deathlyhill said:

Question why you say not go over 500?? Cuz i got human and creature one is 542[creatures]

And 278 human

sexlab v1.62 stock animation limit is 500 creature and 500 human, stuff won't register once you hit it.

there are mods that increase the limit but they start bugging out when you go past 500.

Sorry for the trouble MadMansGun, but i need a smidge of help. I've come across a crash issue whenever its related to anything werewolf related, but it prevents me from doing Underforge at all. 100% crash rate no matter what i try and poke at. I believe its something related to meshes or behaviour or something cause no matter what if theres a werewolf nearby itll crash within 15 seconds of contact. Is there anything i can do to fix it? i want to continue the companions quest line.

1 hour ago, AtarkaBeast21 said:

Sorry for the trouble MadMansGun, but i need a smidge of help. I've come across a crash issue whenever its related to anything werewolf related, but it prevents me from doing Underforge at all. 100% crash rate no matter what i try and poke at. I believe its something related to meshes or behaviour or something cause no matter what if theres a werewolf nearby itll crash within 15 seconds of contact. Is there anything i can do to fix it? i want to continue the companions quest line.

first try turning off werewolves in CF's MCM, if that fails then look at the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Hello, i'm having trouble to make the wolf ,dog and fox HCOSBestiality animation working but it won't show up in animation choosing in sexlab tool all other creature work flawlessly except these three whatever i throw the sexlab spell on them it would say "you can't do this" or "fail to add actor" . May i ask is there anything had to do with mesh or skeleton on MNC or something or maybe changing of race name.(Sorry for my English)

14 hours ago, fireflames55105 said:

when I try to do certain dragon animations my pc turns off and I tested this with just using hcos, is there anything I can try to fix it I'm mostly talking about the docking animation

this doesn't have anything to do with the mod itself...it's your graphics card throwing a crash due to skyrim itself

I've been having similar crashs playing basic skyrim...it's due to the game itself...not this mod

specfically a graphics panic happens whenever skyrim is loading something excessively....typically cell buffering or when graphics change excessively

3 minutes ago, Dravus said:

this doesn't have anything to do with the mod itself...it's your graphics card throwing a crash due to skyrim itself

I've been having similar crashs playing basic skyrim...it's due to the game itself...not this mod

specfically a graphics panic happens whenever skyrim is loading something excessively....typically cell buffering or when graphics change excessively

yea apparently it was the enb, I uninstalled it and everything works fine now 

12 hours ago, fireflames55105 said:

yea apparently it was the enb, I uninstalled it and everything works fine now 

good that you got it fixed...but yes I can see how ENB caused this because it forces a very heavy load on the graphics card.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, davejack said:

I got a problem with the mod. The creatures are invisible when the animation plays, but becomes visible when the animation stop. Any solution to this?

sounds like LE version installed into SE game, install the SE version.

....that or CF is fucking up, in that case go to it's MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

edit: or it could be a bash/smash patch messing things up.

Edited by MadMansGun