7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well then your fucked, this mod requires "More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition", and that mod requires the DLCs as well.

well, i have the regular more nasty creatures, so if there was a vanilla version of this mod, where can i get that?

edit: my internet screwed up and made me post some of the stuff above edit more than once.

53 minutes ago, Bluraven93 said:

well, i have the regular more nasty creatures, so if there was a vanilla version of this mod, where can i get that?

there are no "vanilla versions", this mod was made post Legendary Edition.

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

5 minutes ago, Blanno97 said:

So I'm not sure why but I could use some help. Whenever I go into an animation using the nude skins from SexLab in the MCM my body completely disappears except for hands, feet and head and the creature doesn't have a penis granted I've only tried with a horse because that was the easiest one. does anyone know what could be causing this?

quit spam posting:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?do=findComment&comment=2593196

3 hours ago, cursedobjects said:

hello i love this mod,but im having an issue of not having it active. if i do not have the mod installed all the animals will t-pose. despite that ive gone through fnis. i do not know what to do...

try clicking on "de-install creatures" and then "update FNIS behavior"

16 hours ago, Zufie Usagi said:

Not sure what I've done wrong here but for me most of the creatures are missing the textures for their naughty bits. Any idea how i can fix this without having to reinstall everything?

chances are you installed "hdt all in one", that mod's patches for creature mods are badly outdated and should be avoided.

....that or you installed the old MNC with a newer BDIC version.

On 4/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, mkess said:

You sir, have a problem with the new horses in version 10.

I use The SexLabMoreCreatures. This mod spawn more animals everywhere. More horses in the Whiterun stable, and 3 horses in Riverwood. The problem is, that if Skyrim tries to spawn 3 horses at once in Riverwood with the new Schlong model, the script engine has not enough room on a mediocre gaming PC to run any other scripts. It chokes to death. Instant CTD.

" Game has crashed with exception address 0xD8309A!" If I see this, I know my script engine died during a cell load.

One horse on itself seems to be no problem. But more of them. DOOM. I removed the additional horses from the game ... I could enter Riverwood. I put the mod in again, and I changed the verson from 10 to 8 and Morenastycritters from V11_4E to v11_4C. The script engine crashes were gone.

Your new version is not stable. Try to spawn more horses than one at once, and see what happens, if you run some script heavy mods parallel to that.  Escpecially "Cursed loot V8.07" Running that while spawning the horses, and my game kicks.

I am searching for CTD's for 6 days by now. It's a combination of heavy script load and loading of cells. I try to make my Skyrimmore stable at the moment. I said this to the author of Cursed loot, too. You are not the only culprit. The combination of both the cell loading with the new horse model and the running scripts chokes the script engine to death.

P.S. One day later, and after 5 more hours of stable playtime I can confirm that your mod caused the CTD. It would be wise of you if you allow the V8 and the Morenastycritters V11_4C as last stable download.

I am also experiencing excessive crashes with the same exception address since updating both HCOS and MNC. Basic troubleshooting led me to this mod and MNC as the culprits of the CTDs. The creator of MNC has the previous version of their mod available for people who are experiencing CTDs to rollback to. Would it be possible to have an ETA on a hotfix, patch, or a re-release of the previous version so Skyrim can continue to run without taking a dump every time a horse pops into frame? Thanks.

the ETA is 999999999 years

what is known:

Crash Fixes v12 hates my horse skeleton.hkx

what's not known:

why it hates the skeleton.hkx

and how to fix the skeleton.hkx when nothing seems to be wrong with it.

the temporary fix is to:

A. delete the skeleton.hkx (but the horse penis will no longer be animated in animations that are made to be used with animated horse penises)

B. don't use Crash Fixes v12 (will most likely fuck your save files if removed)

this is the xml file that was used to make the hkx:

Copy of horse skeleton xml.xml

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the ETA is 999999999 years

what is known:

Crash Fixes v12 hates my horse skeleton.hkx

what's not known:

why it hates the skeleton.hkx

and how to fix the skeleton.hkx when nothing seems to be wrong with it.

the temporary fix is to:

A. delete the skeleton.hkx (but the horse penis will no longer be animated in animations that are made to be used with animated horse penises)

B. don't use Crash Fixes v12 (will most likely fuck your save files if removed)

this is the xml file that was used to make the hkx:

Copy of horse skeleton xml.xml 487.17 kB · 0 downloads

This skeleton causes are REAL CTD in my game. Crash fix only detects and captures the resulting CTD. It does not "test" skeletons. 

So you have a REAL problem on your hand on some PC with your aminated penis model. It has nothing to do with crashfix in general, except that it changes some memory usage values.That seems to be the problem here.

But I will NOT remove it, because it fixes a myriad of other CTD's I had ingame before, making old Skyrim more stable as a result. And it helped me to FIND the causes of some CTD's in the first place. And I am able to play for more than 1-2 hours, without rebooting the system. You should know yourself by now, that BUGthesdas own error detection routines are literally non existant. They are truly the grandmasters of incompetence.

It would be beyond foolish to remove it for just one problem, that ONE module causes. For an animated penis, I might add ... Imagine that ... Think about that long and hard. So I think option B is for most of us out of question.

But I will try to replace/remove your new skeleton with the older ones in the new version. I'll try that with your newer versions.

im having trouble with the animations. the creature on creature animations play but only one of the creature animations is working while the other remains idle. the only animation that has worked was the werewolf on werewolf animation but after i disabled then enabled all they stopped working

4 hours ago, capngagi said:

How do you actually fuck the animals?

with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker)

4 hours ago, celidzzz said:

im having trouble with the animations. the creature on creature animations play but only one of the creature animations is working while the other remains idle. the only animation that has worked was the werewolf on werewolf animation but after i disabled then enabled all they stopped working

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

6 minutes ago, Ixum said:

Where did you get that deathclaw in the ww on deathclaw vid? ?

i ported it myself (i also did the Nightstalker) but i'm not allowed to upload/post it on LoversLab due to site rule #3:

We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

This might already been answered but i been searching for hours now and cant find the right anything to help. I want to change creatures genders mainly horses and dogs. When i use creature framework on them they loose thier erections but keep thier balls. I have tried waiting (in game and in real life), saving and reloading, fast traveling . i am using untamed and want a female horse and dog for my pack. Using Hentia creatures does work but when you talk to them you get both untamed and hentia menus. That gets very annoying very quickly. I have tried Gendered horses but that is preset what horses are what genders.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i ported it myself (i also did the Nightstalker) but i'm not allowed to upload/post it on LoversLab due to site rule #3:

AFAIK that only applies to vanilla game assets (i.e. the ones made by Bethesda), because the licensing and outsourcing they did to make some of those mean they cannot allow people to port them to other games, and by extension LL or Nexus can't allow it either. But that doesn't necessarily apply to assets from other non-Beth games or created from scratch by modders.

For example, there are plenty of ports from the Witcher games for Skyrim around and they are all legit because CDPR are cool people and they allow reusing their assets for mods as long as they aren't sold for profit. FO4 also has several ports from Metal Gear Solid and Rainbow Six: Siege because Konami and Ubisoft greenlighted those, respectively.

In this case the Deathclaw is from vanilla FO4 so it's indeed a no-go, but AFAIK the Nightstalker model is 100% from scratch (since FO4 doesn't have Nightstalkers or even snakes or coyotes to use bits of), so if you got permission from the mod author, you should be able to post that one here.

1 hour ago, tim123321 said:

I want to change creatures genders mainly horses and dogs. When i use creature framework on them they loose thier erections but keep thier balls. I have tried waiting (in game and in real life), saving and reloading, fast traveling . i am using untamed and want a female horse and dog for my pack. Using Hentia creatures does work but when you talk to them you get both untamed and hentia menus. That gets very annoying very quickly. I have tried Gendered horses but that is preset what horses are what genders.

Creature Framework cannot change their real gender, just the gender they are read as by game code (for the few mods that read creature gender, as most don't). If you want to change their actual appearance to female, the only way is to use the "sexchange" console command.

7 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

so if you got permission from the mod author

i don't, so i can't. that mod's permissions tab is nothing but red X'es, that usually means the author is super overprotective with there work.

(adding the fact that i mostly work on creature sex mods......asking is 100% futile)

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

In this case the Deathclaw is from vanilla FO4 so it's indeed a no-go, but AFAIK the Nightstalker model is 100% from scratch (since FO4 doesn't have Nightstalkers or even snakes or coyotes to use bits of), so if you got permission from the mod author, you should be able to post that one here.

Unfortunately...the Nightstalker is vanilla FO:NV which would also be a no go

Bethseda did publish it afterall

9 minutes ago, Dravus said:

Unfortunately...the Nightstalker is vanilla FO:NV which would also be a no go

Bethseda did publish it afterall

no he is talking about the 100% new Nightstalker model that was made as a Dogmeat replacer mod for FO4.

(but i did convert the FONV Nightstalker as well)