3 hours ago, Mediansubset said:

im having a bit of trouble with the female werewolf animations as my character stands still, whilst the werewolf female is doing the animations

rerun FNIS, and make sure your not over the SexLab animation limit in game.

3 hours ago, weerqwer said:

Hey I was wondering what mod do you use for your argonian feet (The one on your screen shots). It seems like it's Unique Beast Races, but they don't match in 100%. I would be glad if you could help me with that, because I'm tired of ''human like'' feets 

i was using Eternal Black's Immersive Bodies, but now i'm using Bad Dog's Yiffy Age of Skyrim.

I have problem with animation, specifically HCoS animation, they do not work. All other animation working perfectly but with HCoS animation, female npc dose not move. So the werewolf fucking air instead, female not in T pose like if there was something wrong with fnis but standing naked there. Any ideas ?

3 hours ago, tmblrfish said:

I have problem with animation, specifically HCoS animation, they do not work. All other animation working perfectly but with HCoS animation, female npc dose not move. So the werewolf fucking air instead, female not in T pose like if there was something wrong with fnis but standing naked there. Any ideas ?

HCOS werewolf animations are for werewolf on werewolf, not werewolf on human.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:19 PM, frostyashtiger said:

Oh okay that's sad.. the pictures looked so nice.. the problem is you can't buy the DLC's anymore.. only the Special Edition.. maybe some key websites sell the addons. Would that work? If I buy the addons from a key website and activate them in steam? since I don't wanna pay 45$ (40€) for the Special Edition to be honest..

yeah you still can buy the legendary edition on key sites. the key will just activate the DLCs if you already own the base game

2 hours ago, apophis80 said:

yeah you still can buy the legendary edition on key sites. the key will just activate the DLCs if you already own the base game

I know stuff bought off humble bumble can give a steam key, and sells the Dawnguard, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn DLCs (the 3 dlcs that make up legendary edition) (probably cheaper to buy the Legendary Edition though)

It's the only example I can think of.

So I got the addons and everything.. installed everything like the tutorial explained it but I always fail to use the aura on a dragon.. I spawned a Blood Dragon or how they are called in english (I'm playing on german) and tried to make them fuck my character but it always says "your spell fizzles .." and I'm curious why.. I just want to see some Dragon Dicks ?

6 minutes ago, frostyashtiger said:

So I got the addons and everything.. installed everything like the tutorial explained it but I always fail to use the aura on a dragon.. I spawned a Blood Dragon or how they are called in english (I'm playing on german) and tried to make them fuck my character but it always says "your spell fizzles .." and I'm curious why.. I just want to see some Dragon Dicks ?

was the dragon flying or starting to fly? SexLab will abort the animation if they are flying.

1 minute ago, frostyashtiger said:

I tried it when they were on the ground and even then it failed.. do I miss a mod or something?

are creature animations enabled in SexLab?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Just now, frostyashtiger said:

I tried everything that's why I'm wondering what's wrong with it

have you tried opening the console after using matchmaker? it can sometimes give you clues to what has gone wrong, Eg: valid actor but no animation, or invalid actor.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

have you tried opening the console after using matchmaker? it can sometimes give you clues to what has gone wrong, Eg: valid actor but no animation, or invalid actor.

Hm.. no I didn't think about that.. I can try that out next time I try to charm a dragon.. if it still doesn't work I will tell u. Thx for the help so far

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Learningmoment said:

ive been looking everywhere, how can i get a more flesh colored penis for dragons? like the one in the beginning menu screen

that's the HCOS penis setting for Odahviing, check your Creature Framework MCM settings.

2 hours ago, Ardanwin said:

Is it possible to tame the creatures by bringing them pleasure? ^^

i do believe this mod does that:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1394-sexlab-beastess/

note: that mod has been known to do odd things....so don't be surprised if you end up with a army of chickens chasing after you....or end up in a world where nothing attacks you.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i do believe this mod does that:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1394-sexlab-beastess/

note: that mod has been known to do odd things....so don't be surprised if you end up with a army of chickens chasing after you....or end up in a world where nothing attacks you.

Thank you! I'll try it out :D

Btw maybe you should add Skyrim DLC's to 'Requirements'? I wondered why it crashed again and again 'till I installed them ^^ 

So, weird problem - I was trying to remove the Vore pack since I don't use it and I thought doing so might help me keep under the animation limit.

But, even though I've removed all folders labelled 'HCOSVore' and removed/regenerated behavior folders, FNIS for Users keeps picking up a HCOS Vore 1.0 pack.

What else do I need to remove? I don't want to go editing the SLAnim source files, since for some reason SLAL's JSON generating tool just won't cooperate with HCOS - but I didn't think that stuff had anything to do with FNIS.

2 hours ago, Serenna187 said:

So,,question about the animated horse penis patch...are the meshes in there actually needed as none of them have the xml linked that's packed with the patch/the abc mod..?

my animations are not currently compatible with ABC, and the ongoing creature HDT format war is making me hesitant to do anything about it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115937-bazingas-tweaking-corner-tweaking-skyrim-vr-since-2019/?do=findComment&comment=2511937

my horse has tip flareing, ABC does not but it's higher poly, and "Animal Gen. Physics" has no penis control at all but has HDT bouncing balls.

?

1 hour ago, JustCaroAnon said:

So, weird problem - I was trying to remove the Vore pack since I don't use it and I thought doing so might help me keep under the animation limit.

But, even though I've removed all folders labelled 'HCOSVore' and removed/regenerated behavior folders, FNIS for Users keeps picking up a HCOS Vore 1.0 pack.

What else do I need to remove? I don't want to go editing the SLAnim source files, since for some reason SLAL's JSON generating tool just won't cooperate with HCOS - but I didn't think that stuff had anything to do with FNIS.

run a search and delete anything with "HCOSVore" in it's name, Eg:

Data\SLAnims\source\HCOSVore.txt

Data\SLAnims\json\HCOSVore.json

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\HCOSVore

Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\dragon\animations\HCOSVore

Data\meshes\actors\dragon\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_dragon_Behavior.hkx

Data\meshes\actors\mammoth\animations\HCOSVore

Data\meshes\actors\mammoth\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_mammoth_Behavior.hkx

Data\meshes\auxbones\tail\animations\HCOSVore

Data\meshes\auxbones\tail\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_tail_Behavior.hkx

my SLAL Pack/s need "SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw" to be modified, it has extra command capabilities for AnimObjects that the original SLAnimGen does not have.