51 minutes ago, Dravus said:

Unfortunately...the Nightstalker is vanilla FO:NV which would also be a no go

Bethseda did publish it afterall

As MMG said, I was talking about this: Nightstalker Dogmeat Replacer.

FO4 doesn't have Nightstalkers (unfortunately), nor does it have regular coyotes or snakes to use parts of, so that mesh had to be built from scratch as far as I can tell.

Heya,

I got a bit of a problem using the mod this time around, always worked flawless before.

If i install it all and do everything i need to do (as far as i can tell) i get a infinite loading screen on a new game (don't have any saves just restarted).

After some messing around i found out if i rename meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx it works like a charm and loads up?

My knowledge is limited so i am not sure what happens when i rename this? My best geus is i am disabling a big chunk of the mod doing this, would anyone know in which direction i should look if this file causes a infinite load?

7 hours ago, Rainheartmurray said:

Look I hate to ask this of you but I can't ever seem to get this to work , I've tried for the past two years and never seem to be able to get it working either it's not even there or the animations just t post the entire time , please help I just want to experience this :(

follow carefully:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

and:

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

16 minutes ago, Crazyw0lf said:

I got a bit of a problem using the mod this time around, always worked flawless before.

If i install it all and do everything i need to do (as far as i can tell) i get a infinite loading screen on a new game (don't have any saves just restarted).

it sounds like you may possibly have too many animations installed...or some other string limit related problem.

19 minutes ago, Crazyw0lf said:

After some messing around i found out if i rename meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx it works like a charm and loads up?

My knowledge is limited so i am not sure what happens when i rename this? My best geus is i am disabling a big chunk of the mod doing this

yes you did, doing that kills the human part of the vore animations.

this makes me think there is also something wrong with your 0_master.hkx, try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again.

(after you fix FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx)

Wow did not expect a reply this quick.

Looks like you were right on the animation count, didn't cross my mind that i probably disabled some animations renaming that file. Can't believe it was something so easy and silly... i removed 1 pack re-run everything i needed and the game works :D

Did not even have to delete the 0_master.hkx so i geus ill best leave that one alone ;)

Thank again and as always great mod ;)

11 minutes ago, Crazyw0lf said:

Did not even have to delete the 0_master.hkx so i geus ill best leave that one alone

FNIS remakes that file whenever you run it, deleting it before running FNIS just makes sure that a new & clean 0_master.hkx is made.

things like Windows Security and antivirus software can stop FNIS from updating a preexisting 0_master.hkx file correctly.

1 hour ago, Rainheartmurray said:

Um I tried extracting that BSA file but can't figure it out, you want me to get the stuff out the BSA file and delete the rest? or the other way round? (edit: Thank you for helping)

Edit 2 : sorry in advance

if using SkyrimSE extract everything from SexLab Tools BSA file and then delete the BSA file, SkyrimSE can't read BSA files made for SkyrimLE.

also make sure your using the SSE versions of SexLab, MNC & HCOS.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

if using SkyrimSE extract everything from SexLab Tools BSA file and then delete the BSA file, SkyrimSE can't read BSA files made for SkyrimLE.

also make sure your using the SSE versions of SexLab, MNC & HCOS.

Uh so I need special edition? I don't have that version I only have original skyrim

2 hours ago, Rainheartmurray said:

Uh so I need special edition? I don't have that version I only have original skyrim

no, stop reading the SSE install notes, you don't need to extract anything from the BSA for SLE.

you will mess up your install with the wrong mods by reading the wrong notes.

2 hours ago, cascen said:

hello i am new about these mods i think i ve installed everything correct,i was just wanted ask ow to start animations with creatures do i need some spells or something else?

MatchMaker is the fastest way to get things working, but:

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

19 minutes ago, rifted said:

getting this during dragonvoresacrafice almost every time what should i do to trouble shoot it? haven't had it with any other anims tried about 5 others 

...i'm starting to think that crash fixes needs a crash fix.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MatchMaker is the fastest way to get things working, but:

...i'm starting to think that crash fixes needs a crash fix.

i tried with falmers i ncave when animations end they keep kill me same for giants,no atk with horse or deers,do i do something wrong?

Hello, sorry bothering, i'm not sure if anyone had this problem before, i know that at some point in the past (over 1 year ago) i had everything working as intended. without further ado:
- i've got horny creatures of skyrim

- hentai creatures

- creature framework

- more nasty critters

- beast HDT for MNC

- some other mods like alternate start that shouldn't mess with any of the mods above (also got yiffy age of skyrim but that shouldn't mess with dragons and trolls)

and all of its dependencies, load order is exactly as the sugested load order in the main post, every mod is updated and i'm starting from scratch (uninstalled game, installed, downloaded and installed mods, starting new game)

The problem is:

- Player on troll animations will have the erect dick stuck in air (screenshot);

- Dragon dicks are simply not there, except 1 ... when spawning a hentai undead dragon, the dragon will have a ghostly dick, but every other dragon will have nothing.

anyone knows how i could fix this please?

(as far as i can see, every other animation is working and dicks are working as intended, its just this 2 that are not)

troll_dick_unable_to_locate_body.JPG

2 hours ago, capngagi said:

There's no way for me to click control animations, I don't see anywhere to click. Any help?

35 minutes ago, drackogon04 said:

Hello, sorry bothering, i'm not sure if anyone had this problem before, i know that at some point in the past (over 1 year ago) i had everything working as intended.

The problem is:

- Player on troll animations will have the erect dick stuck in air (screenshot);

- Dragon dicks are simply not there, except 1 ... when spawning a hentai undead dragon, the dragon will have a ghostly dick, but every other dragon will have nothing.

the troll is a skeleton problem, chances are you have xp32 loading after MNC, it's not up to date with the latest in creature fucking technology and dose not have the MNC/ABC penis nodes.

for the dragon problem try this:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the troll is a skeleton problem, chances are you have xp32 loading after MNC, it's not up to date with the latest in creature fucking technology and dose not have the MNC/ABC penis nodes.

for the dragon problem try this:

overwrote More nasty critter's files over xp32 and pushed xp32 higher on the load list while pushing MNC lower. trolls are working now, thankyou very much.

About dragons, i've re-registered all mods like sugested, still the same. i've also sexchanged dragons and forced stripped arosal in the creature framework MCM (via puppeter), still nothing. do you know what else could it be?

45 minutes ago, drackogon04 said:

About dragons, i've re-registered all mods like sugested, still the same. i've also sexchanged dragons and forced stripped arosal in the creature framework MCM (via puppeter), still nothing. do you know what else could it be?

the 3 i can think of off had are:

A. you have a bash/smash patch installed and it has messed up the body template flags (or other things) for the HCOS armors.

B. you have a bad/outdated json file in your "creatures.d" folder stopping CF from reading some of the other json files.

C. you merged the HCOS esp into another mod like a complete dumbass rendering the json files completely useless.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the 3 i can think of off had are:

A. you have a bash/smash patch installed and it has messed up the body template flags (or other things) for the HCOS armors.

B. you have a bad/outdated json file in your "creatures.d" folder stopping CF from reading some of the other json files.

C. you merged the HCOS esp into another mod like a complete dumbass rendering the json files completely useless.

A. i have none of that

B. maybe? perhaps i overwrote something i wasn't suposed to? anything that could have overwritten that .json file? 

C. don't know how to merge esps so definetly not that

20 hours ago, drackogon04 said:

A. i have none of that

B. maybe? perhaps i overwrote something i wasn't suposed to? anything that could have overwritten that .json file? 

C. don't know how to merge esps so definetly not that

have you tried selecting different penises for them in CF?

5 hours ago, mischievousmimi said:

I may require a bit of assistance. the modpack works for some animations, but for others, whenever they attempt to start it crashes the game (examples being anything to do with horses and giants.)

do you have SexLab Tools installed?