22 minutes ago, neveronelie said:

ok so i don't know if this has happend to anyone. But my game eventually crash and i can't load any savefiles as soon as I add an animation with the sl animation loader. Like if i register only 1 animation. Ctd when i try to load a file that has those changes. If it as allready been discussed well could someone just send me to the fix :). I would be really happy if it work cause i don't find much animation with the dragons and this mods does gives a lot for everything.

your crash does not sound like a normal crash (register 1 animation and crash), but how many animations do you have in FNIS? a FNIS log would be helpful to see if you have too many animations installed.

also make sure you installed the required mods.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:14 PM, narses03 said:

hmmm ... yes could work. extracting each patch i need, create the correct folder-structure and repacking in a seperate zip file. thx for the suggestion. i may try it out soon.

for those who are interested: it seem to work. thx to MadMansGun for the help.

26 minutes ago, Goddess_moka said:

how?

......is CF not getting listed in the MCM?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

On 5/31/2019 at 10:34 PM, MadMansGun said:

your crash does not sound like a normal crash (register 1 animation and crash), but how many animations do you have in FNIS? a FNIS log would be helpful to see if you have too many animations installed.

also make sure you installed the required mods.

wait i taught i had a fix ... but now i think i can pin point a bit more where the prob appear. as soons as i add a some animation it crash. some animation are okay but some arent

ok as soon as i add some dragon animation it's doomed to eventually ctd. like the anal dragon that is meant to be set a .20 scale works but the dragoness doesnt work. (maybe animation related to female creature)

and i forgot to do the edit on the papyrus and i don't know how to... maybe that's the only problem. Could you send me to a how to tutorial of something like this please

like in my skyrim ini i don't have the option that need to be change

image.png.9910294d7fb40bf0bf50921c8f46e9d7.png

2 hours ago, neveronelie said:

maybe animation related to female creature

that should not make any difference.

2 hours ago, neveronelie said:

like in my skyrim ini i don't have the option that need to be change

you add the missing lines in yourself.

2 hours ago, The Real MrJack101X said:

Any idea why the SE version isn't as updated as often as this version?

i assume Pfiffy got sick of re-converting it all the time.

2 hours ago, The Real MrJack101X said:

Seems strange considering most LE mod authors abandoned LE for SE.

not around here they have, also i can't even run SSE.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:59 AM, MadMansGun said:

i assume Pfiffy got sick of re-converting it all the time.

To convert this to sse. could i just convert the animations or do i have to convert the whole mod ? Never tried converting so i don't really know

3 hours ago, One Razor said:

Ok, i'm guessing my load order or another mod is causing my issues. So no animals have cocks. I'm not sure the issue but any help would be great.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

your load order looks fine but your MNC is a older version, the newer ones don't have SLNC esps

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

To convert this to sse. could i just convert the animations or do i have to convert the whole mod ? Never tried converting so i don't really know

animations/HKX files, Meshes and sometimes textures.

there are some guides listed here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jun-4-3499/

Hi I am curious if it would be possible to have the HornyHermWerePlayer modified to be switch between soft and the hard skins based on arousal? I did modify the esp to use the hard skin for my game, which works for me. Just be nice switch from soft to hard like most creatures can.

What happened to the animated horse penis patch with HDT? Is that included in the mod now? I see no mention of it on the download page so I'm not sure if I should remove it or not when I update from 1.10. I'm actually starting to wonder if I should have removed it before I installed 1.10 since I can't remember which version it came with.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:34 AM, MadMansGun said:

the ETA is 999999999 years

what is known:

Crash Fixes v12 hates my horse skeleton.hkx

what's not known:

why it hates the skeleton.hkx

and how to fix the skeleton.hkx when nothing seems to be wrong with it.

the temporary fix is to:

A. delete the skeleton.hkx (but the horse penis will no longer be animated in animations that are made to be used with animated horse penises)

B. don't use Crash Fixes v12 (will most likely fuck your save files if removed)

this is the xml file that was used to make the hkx:

Copy of horse skeleton xml.xml 487.17 kB · 2 downloads

Is this still an issue? I actually installed Crash Fixes to try to stop an incessant crashing problem while travelling around outdoors, mostly in snowy areas. The crashing started shortly after I switched from NMM to Vortex and updated a handful of mods including HCoS. I didn't realize that Crash Fixes could actually be making things worse. However I don't understand how uninstalling it would bugger up my save since it's only an SKSE plugin.

Btw, there's something I've been meaning to ask for a while now. The original non-SLAL version of MNC had a couple of horse blowjob animations as I recall. Were these removed for some reason, or is something broken in my save that's preventing them from showing up?

3 hours ago, Drift91 said:

What happened to the animated horse penis patch with HDT? Is that included in the mod now? I see no mention of it on the download page so I'm not sure if I should remove it or not when I update from 1.10. I'm actually starting to wonder if I should have removed it before I installed 1.10 since I can't remember which version it came with.

the animation part has been moved into MNCv12, but the HDT stuff is ABC's problem.

but i still have the file:

Animated Horse Penis Patch With HDT.7z

However I don't understand how uninstalling it would bugger up my save since it's only an SKSE plugin.

it edits how the save files are made, crash fix v10 and lower seem safe...ish.

Btw, there's something I've been meaning to ask for a while now. The original non-SLAL version of MNC had a couple of horse blowjob animations as I recall. Were these removed for some reason, or is something broken in my save that's preventing them from showing up?

MNC only has 2 horse animations in all and they are still there. the bj animation is called "(Horse) Panic Horse Sucking"

So it seems that the horse skeleton.hkx was causing my crashes after all. Does Crash Fixes still affect it even after being uninstalled? I couldn't make it from Winterhold to Whiterun on horseback without crashing every time. Then I renamed the skeleton.hkx to skeleton.hkx.d and then made the trip 3 times, reloading my save between attempts 1 and 2 then reloading the game between 2 and 3, and had no crashes. I suspect the reason was due to horses spawning in, seeing as how one crash happened right as the horse cart at Whiterun was about to come into view. Also I'm pretty sure I didn't have Crash Fixes installed when the crashing started.

Btw I found out the reason the horse BJ animation wasn't showing up, and possibly the reason that I couldn't fuck dragons at all. After rebuilding the SexLab animation registry through SLAL and then registering all the animations everything was showing up as it should. Note to anyone else having issues, be sure to register the animations after rebuilding the registry, as it doesn't seem to do it automatically. Also the "count animations" option can be helpful in determining if anything is wrong.

1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

Does Crash Fixes still affect it even after being uninstalled?

i don't know.

1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

Btw I found out the reason the horse BJ animation wasn't showing up, and possibly the reason that I couldn't fuck dragons at all. After rebuilding the SexLab animation registry through SLAL and then registering all the animations everything was showing up as it should. Note to anyone else having issues, be sure to register the animations after rebuilding the registry, as it doesn't seem to do it automatically. Also the "count animations" option can be helpful in determining if anything is wrong.

that usually happens when "Sexlab More Animations" is installed, it bugs out the registration system and randomly stops it from working.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that usually happens when "Sexlab More Animations" is installed, it bugs out the registration system and randomly stops it from working.

I don't believe I have that installed. I think the problem was more the fact that I always rebuilt the registry and never clicked the "register" option in SLAL. On top of that I hadn't messed around in the MCM menu for several updates. For the longest time I had assumed that the problem was I'd upgraded from the non-SLAL version of MNC v9 to v11 and the upgrade procedure was different for the original non-SLAL version. Everything seems to be working now except for the horse skeleton.hkx

2 hours ago, extorion said:

nevermind i fixed i

Mind sharing how you did it? I'd like to have the skeleton working if you managed to find a fix other than deleting it. :)

• 2 weeks later...