5 minutes ago, jeremy89878987 said:

Is there any way to activate the solo werewolf animation on yourself (in werewolf form of course), without using sexlab's MCM or pre-casting the matchmaking spell?

i don't know, what i do know is nothing is really setup for it because werewolves have never had a solo animation before.

1 hour ago, jeremy89878987 said:

Fair enough, while I'm at it I meant to ask this too. Do you have any plans to make a variant of that for female werewolves?

possibly, but only time will tell.

I am having some issues getting canine animations to play. I have followed the instructions for using SLAL and all the HCOS animations are showing up in the sexlab menu in MCM, however, when I start an animation involving a canine and access sexlab tools there are no canine animations in HCOS available for the choosing. I have rebuilt sexlab, reregistered all mods and animations according to the troubleshooting section of this page and still no luck. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, yfgol said:

Any thoughts?

A. your using version 9 of MNC.

B. you had V9 installed at some point so it's scripts are still stuck in your save file:

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

C. you forgot to turn on creature animations in SexLab's MCM.

D. your over the SexLab animation limit so some animations are not getting registered.

E. you forgot to click on the register button.

F. something has fucked up somewhere.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:19 PM, MadMansGun said:

A. your using version 9 of MNC.

B. you had V9 installed at some point so it's scripts are still stuck in your save file:

C. you forgot to turn on creature animations in SexLab's MCM.

D. your over the SexLab animation limit so some animations are not getting registered.

E. you forgot to click on the register button.

F. something has fucked up somewhere.

Fixed it! Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Shadowwolf424 said:

Is there a way to disable the main menu and loading screen animations?

yes, use TES5Edit to remove the loadscreens, and then delete or replace "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif".

Do you have any mods that you could recommend for testing these animations?

I tried using FNIS Zoo to try and test out some of the animations, but that didn't go so well for me, so I'm looking for alternatives. Just some place where you can summon whatever creatures you want, and make them fuck in order to test out the animations from this mod.

Also that main menu replacer is freaking glorious. 

17 minutes ago, Aizen525 said:

Do you have any mods that you could recommend for testing these animations?

I tried using FNIS Zoo to try and test out some of the animations, but that didn't go so well for me, so I'm looking for alternatives. Just some place where you can summon whatever creatures you want, and make them fuck in order to test out the animations from this mod.

Also that main menu replacer is freaking glorious. 

HentaiCreatures

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

with matchmaker (+SexLab Tools)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

and there are other menus available in the "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7zip"

I'm noticing that a lot of meshes are not scaled correctly for the animations HcoS has. I have animal SoS option selected in Creature framework, and Beast HDT installed. Any hints on what should I check? It's usually the hands holding the empty space instead of animal heads, or height differences. Dogs look correct, but skeevers and wolfes are totally wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else encountering a glitch during the sexual sacrifice animation? I've recently been getting the actors standing in the wrong place (middle of the dragon), then the male animation plays okay but neither the female or the dragon animate. 

I sometimes think surrounding environments cause interference, such as rocks sticking out of the ground, uneven surfaces etc, but this glitch has been happening more often than when I first installed. So curious to see if there's a way to fix it

4 hours ago, littlegandalf said:

Is anyone else encountering a glitch during the sexual sacrifice animation? I've recently been getting the actors standing in the wrong place (middle of the dragon), then the male animation plays okay but neither the female or the dragon animate. 

I sometimes think surrounding environments cause interference, such as rocks sticking out of the ground, uneven surfaces etc, but this glitch has been happening more often than when I first installed. So curious to see if there's a way to fix it

make sure that you hit the humans with matchmaker first before hitting the dragon.

also:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hey, simple question, I think...
How could I disable the fact that the "Female Werewolf" meshe/skin from HCOS and MNC automatically replaces the others?
I would like to use another mod for female werewolf but after a few seconds of transformation the skin of HCOS or/and MNC "equips" and replaces the one I had chosen (Example: Moonlight Tales with HDT Werewolves)

1 hour ago, Fints1993 said:

Hey, simple question, I think...
How could I disable the fact that the "Female Werewolf" meshe/skin from HCOS and MNC automatically replaces the others?
I would like to use another mod for female werewolf but after a few seconds of transformation the skin of HCOS or/and MNC "equips" and replaces the one I had chosen (Example: Moonlight Tales with HDT Werewolves)

turn them off in CF's MCM.

2 hours ago, Fints1993 said:

Thanks it worked, but obviously it also removed the male models, how could I only keep these male models while changing the female models ?

edit there "Armor Addons" with TES5Edit to change the files paths for the female mesh.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:30 AM, MadMansGun said:

Been a while, but I had a question or two.

So I got everything set up right and got the animations loaded in via SLAL, but when trying to get two creatures summoned via HentaiCreatures to fuck one of them will start the animation, while the other stands there blankly. The animation I'm trying to test for that particular one is the female werewolf getting fucked by a dog/wolf.

Another thing that occurred was when I attempted to have a futa female character fuck a dog, and while the animation actually worked on this one, for some reason (despite the equippable schlong being the only strapon I have set to appear in my menu) the character's dick doesn't appear.

Any thoughts?

57 minutes ago, Aizen525 said:

The animation I'm trying to test for that particular one is the female werewolf getting fucked by a dog/wolf

hit the dog/wolf with matchmaker first, then the werewolf.

1 hour ago, Aizen525 said:

Another thing that occurred was when I attempted to have a futa female character fuck a dog, and while the animation actually worked on this one, for some reason (despite the equippable schlong being the only strapon I have set to appear in my menu) the character's dick doesn't appear.

that one i don't know about, it sounds more like a SexLab/SOS problem.

14 minutes ago, Nylrak said:

Well, it was an odysey but finally everything is working fine! just one little thing, there is any way to change the animal orgy start screen?

yes, there are other menus available in the "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7zip"