In general, if it's a feature that isn't tied to another mod specifically (items only available through a mod like DCL items) then it's greyed out because it's not implemented.

Under "Single Event weights" Yoke boots hoods and blindfold are greyed out because they aren't implemented. I put those options in with the other item adding options and then never got around it implementing them because I don't care as much for those items. I should implement them as weights for follower finding items at the least, but adding them to random item find is a pain, at least 5 hours of work to put those in I bet.

Armbinders shouldn't be greyed out there. It's greyed out in vulnerable only while naked because I didn't think anyone would use it... why would you only be considered vulnerable by NPCs if you're in an armbinder if you were also naked? the other items made sense to some users I thought.

"Chance of Armbinder Conversation" is greyed out again because it's not implemented. Chase put that in as a MCM option and he had something planned for it, but I have nothing planned for it. I should probably just remove it at this point.

Running into an issue where the mod is still enabled when enslaved in SD+ and within the SD+ dreamworld. Character was enslaved within the SD+ dreamworld and this mods events were still being  triggered.

Sex approach should still work while SD+ enslavement is active, but enslavement approach should not start. No approaches should happen in the dreamworld at all though...

If you installed SD+ after DEC finished initializing you need to toggle or leave on Mod detection refreshing in the debug menu, as the dreamworld cell and the slave faction are loaded at DEC's first launch, and rechecked on that toggle or, if it's left on, every save load in case SD (any mod) was installed later.

Sex approach remaining active during SD enslavement was requested by several users so I left it on. You can just temporary disable the mod from the MCM if you don't want any approaches at all during the enslavement.

If SD+ wasn't installed at a different time than DEC in the save timeline, and/or the reset didn't stop enslavement approaches, can you post a papyrus log so I can look for errors and odd behavior?

So I started using the latest version, 13.9.0. For a while it was running fine, then each day more and more saves couldn't be loaded and ended in a CTD. Eventually I hit a point where I couldn't load any save beyond a certain point, of which I found out during the time of one of the earlier saves (weirdly enough the last one that could be loaded) the script engine had basically "died" and when I loaded it, about 10-20 things kicked off at once. I tried to recover that save and any saves beyond it for about 3 days with no luck. After that, I decided to go back further which still didn't work so I uninstalled DEC plus a couple other minor mods and managed to get a save to work. So in order to try and find out the culprit I made a clean save and tried to reinstall DEC but it doesn't work, the mod doesn't initiate and the MCM menu doesn't appear no matter how clean a save or what save I use, it's completely broken for me and I'm out of ideas of what to do. Just to clarify, yes I do have a heavy load order but it was pretty amazingly stable, broken saves and CTD's were a rarity.

Do you still have those saves that you couldn't load at the tail end? Can you pass them my way so I can look at the thread data in fallrim tools?

Do you have any papyrus logs from those later saves? Do you have a papyrus log for that save that won't start with no MCM?

If you do get a save started again and playing with DEC, can you switch to using the alternate NPC search option at the bottom left of the first settings tab in the MCM? That's all I've got for a suspicion right now without more data.

I think in frustration I deleted most of the saves, but i do think i have one or two. I'll need to check.

I don't enable logging, it gives me a big of a frame drop because like i said, my load order would be considered rather heavy. I can give enabling it now a go with DEC loaded and see if anything comes up, but that might have to wait until a bit later. I'll try to get it done ASAP.

This may or may not be related, but I did try to switch the NPC function. After a small while saves were being broken so I switched back.

This is just me guessing, but after finding out my saves were still broken and then some fiddling I may or may not have an idea of what happened, I use a fair amounts of mods that use cloaking in scripts, after disabling BeeingFemale's automatic update (which I've had issues with in the past) and DW's NPC cloak scan. I found my saves now work and even saving in general was faster.

So maybe my issue with the alternate check was faux and switching back with those two running caused some kind of reaction?

This may or may not confirm a problem with one (or or both) of those mods, but after disabling those two cloak functions DEC now installs fine again.

Edit: I'm actually pretty amazed at how clean my logs are xD

Was expecting crazy spam.

Sex approach should still work while SD+ enslavement is active, but enslavement approach should not start. No approaches should happen in the dreamworld at all though...

If you installed SD+ after DEC finished initializing you need to toggle or leave on Mod detection refreshing in the debug menu, as the dreamworld cell and the slave faction are loaded at DEC's first launch, and rechecked on that toggle or, if it's left on, every save load in case SD (any mod) was installed later.

Sex approach remaining active during SD enslavement was requested by several users so I left it on. You can just temporary disable the mod from the MCM if you don't want any approaches at all during the enslavement.

If SD+ wasn't installed at a different time than DEC in the save timeline, and/or the reset didn't stop enslavement approaches, can you post a papyrus log so I can look for errors and odd behavior?

It was way after the SD+ install. I'll re-enable logging. I disabled it following this guide* to fix the CTDs I was plagued with.

* Which worked really well. If you experience CTDs during game play I recommend following it. I haven't experienced a CTD yet during a game even with some pretty script intensive mods and ENB settings with shadows cast on everything and by everything. The only problem I have now is loading a save. Too many animations and Skyrim crashes when setting up foot IK. Got to launch the game from a save in the qasmoke location first so animations can be processed and in memory.

I have a question before I use this: Why are so many devious items in the menu greyed out? Like nipple and vaginal piercings cannot be set to 0 to be disabled. If I read the front page correctly, grey means turned off even if there's a number there, yes?

I'm just curious, sorry for bugging.

This may or may not confirm a problem with one (or or both) of those mods, but after disabling those two cloak functions DEC now installs fine again.

Well glad at least DEC doesn't seem to be the problem, that sounds like the kind of bug that would be too much work to find...

It was way after the SD+ install. I'll re-enable logging. I disabled it following this guide* to fix the CTDs I was plagued with.

* Which worked really well. If you experience CTDs during game play I recommend following it. I haven't experienced a CTD yet during a game even with some pretty script intensive mods and ENB settings with shadows cast on everything and by everything. The only problem I have now is loading a save. Too many animations and Skyrim crashes when setting up foot IK. Got to launch the game from a save in the qasmoke location first so animations can be processed and in memory.

I buy the argument that turning papyrus off is good for performance, but until someone shows me a reproducible case where having the log turned on leads to a problem, or a crash, I'll just take that part as a suggestion for those looking for any possible cause to their own crash.

I have CF12 installed, but in the process of making changes to a mod I can get the log to 30mb with errors and the game runs without crashing. Right this moment, I don't even know how I would/could crash skryim with papyrus code, so far bad references in formlists, bad nifs, bad navmeshes  are the only things I know can cause a crash. Been looking for a list somewhere of every known reproducible crash cause on the net without luck.

I have a question before I use this: Why are so many devious items in the menu greyed out? Like nipple and vaginal piercings cannot be set to 0 to be disabled. If I read the front page correctly, grey means turned off even if there's a number there, yes?

I'm just curious, sorry for bugging.

Can you be more specific?

I can set plugs and piercings to zero on my end. In the MCM code there is no logic to set those two items to grey for any reason, they should always be available.

If you mean the CD specific plugs down below, yes, those will be weighted 0 in the code if the mod is missing, you do not need to worry about setting those. That should be the case with every greyed item, it should be 0 or shouldn't happen.

Weights for themes are grey because I never got around to writing themer code. Hoods/blindfolds ect were never added because I'm lazy and don't really like those myself.

post-180569-0-96631000-1499731208_thumb.jpg

~snip

I was meaning more so a problem of how those cloaking effects interact with DEC, but either way. Whether or not it does anything to help, I've switched to the alternate search method and things still seem to be running fine now so I don't specifically know where the problem is.

I will sort of confirm the option gray out issue, it seems to pop up randomly throughout the menu and not just in the items menu either, from memory there was a couple in the followers section and a few others. I know it has to do with installed mods, but certain options for slavetats were grayed out when it's installed and running. When I can get on a bit later I'll take some example screenshots.

Logging, at least on heavy setups, is a real kick in the face when it comes to performance. Frames become choppy and the game engine itself seems to suffer a bit. I don't think it's ever caused a crash directly, for me at least, but I do think it can cause the papyrus engine to stall momentarily. Which does cause problems.

Pictures showing grayed out options.

post-669090-0-09700300-1499784295_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-77620900-1499784307_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-72102200-1499784322_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-37999400-1499784332_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-55966600-1499784340_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-80885500-1499784348_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-41367200-1499784356_thumb.jpg

post-669090-0-38726000-1499784363_thumb.jpg

Some I know I don't have the dependencies for the items, like Capture dreams, but other than that I don't think I'm missing anything.

The rest are just in random places.

I was meaning more so a problem of how those cloaking effects interact with DEC, but either way. Whether or not it does anything to help, I've switched to the alternate search method and things still seem to be running fine now so I don't specifically know where the problem is.

Using cloak scripts to do anything is bad not for DEC, but for the whole game, or at least that's what Kimy and fishburger think, which is why sexlab aroused was remade from scratch not to use them. Other than a cloak searching mod being hard on the engine, and DEC being hard on the engine, there really shouldn't be any reason for those mods to be bad for DEC specifically, you can replace DEC with any heavy mod and get the same effect.

I will sort of confirm the option gray out issue, it seems to pop up randomly throughout the menu and not just in the items menu either, from memory there was a couple in the followers section and a few others. I know it has to do with installed mods, but certain options for slavetats were grayed out when it's installed and running. When I can get on a bit later I'll take some example screenshots.

In general, if it's a feature that isn't tied to another mod specifically (items only available through a mod like DCL items) then it's greyed out because it's not implemented.

first page:

"Chance of Armbinder Conversation" is greyed out again because it's not implemented. Chase put that in as a MCM option and he had something planned for it, but I have nothing planned for it. I should probably just remove it at this point.

NPC count was greyed out because, back in 10.0 when I switched to using a quest to detect NPCs I locked the number of NPCs to search to and that feature became useless. I can ungrey that out for the new alternate search though, now that it's back working.

page 2:

Under "Single Event weights" Yoke boots hoods and blindfold are greyed out because they aren't implemented. I put those options in with the other item adding options and then never got around it implementing them because I don't care as much for those items. I should implement them as weights for follower finding items at the least, but adding them to random item find is a pain, at least 5 hours of work to put those in I bet.

Theme options were never implemented. Adding theme weights would double or triple the code volume for item rolling. Those values for red/white/black ebonite are bogus. They are chosen by rolling a 3 sided dice: equal chance.

Those tattoo weights are bogus because DEC does not add tattoos to the player at all right now, so the weights are meaningless.

page 3:

"Restrict Zaz to locking items only" is not implemented. I wanted the ability for the user to decide if they wanted zaz chastity belt to count as a belt if it wasn't locked, because while the regular zaz belt doesn't lock Veladarus made a mod with DD compatible zaz gear. I realized it was a feature maybe 1/100 users would use and lost interest.

Items under "Vulnerable only while naked" are greyed out because I didn't think anyone would use it... why would you only be considered vulnerable by NPCs if you're in an armbinder if you were also naked? the other items made sense to some users I thought. I should just remove those at this point.

page 5:

Everything on this page that is grey in your image is not implemented. I forgot to tie in the "Follower remembers you shot them" MCM option, that is always on for now.  Min containers wasn't implemented because I couldn't tie it to the function I wanted, although I'm sure it's possible I haven't found the math for it. Vulnerable required for sex approach seemed unnecessary when I tried to think why it would be needed.

page 6:

Forgot thoser were even there actually. Never implemented.

No, you don't need to start a new save for DEC to work.

You can add DEC to your load order at any time without needing to reset or start over.

Upgrading from an older version of DEC can result in errors if you don't save clean or start a new save.

If you change which mods you have installed DEC won't realize you installed/removed them by default. If you want DEC to keep uptodate with soft dependency mods turn on Mod refresh in the debug section of the MCM menu for DEC. Leave it set to ON and it should recheck every save load from that point forward, or you can toggle it ON then OFF to update it once. This is off by default because it can cause some issues if it goes off at certain parts of certain mods.

Using cloak scripts to do anything is bad not for DEC, but for the whole game, or at least that's what Kimy and fishburger think, which is why sexlab aroused was remade from scratch not to use them. Other than a cloak searching mod being hard on the engine, and DEC being hard on the engine, there really shouldn't be any reason for those mods to be bad for DEC specifically, you can replace DEC with any heavy mod and get the same effect.

first page:

NPC count was greyed out because, back in 10.0 when I switched to using a quest to detect NPCs I locked the number of NPCs to search to and that feature became useless. I can ungrey that out for the new alternate search though, now that it's back working.

page 2:

Theme options were never implemented. Adding theme weights would double or triple the code volume for item rolling. Those values for red/white/black ebonite are bogus. They are chosen by rolling a 3 sided dice: equal chance.

Those tattoo weights are bogus because DEC does not add tattoos to the player at all right now, so the weights are meaningless.

page 3:

"Restrict Zaz to locking items only" is not implemented. I wanted the ability for the user to decide if they wanted zaz chastity belt to count as a belt if it wasn't locked, because while the regular zaz belt doesn't lock Veladarus made a mod with DD compatible zaz gear. I realized it was a feature maybe 1/100 users would use and lost interest.

Items under "Vulnerable only while naked" are greyed out because I didn't think anyone would use it... why would you only be considered vulnerable by NPCs if you're in an armbinder if you were also naked? the other items made sense to some users I thought. I should just remove those at this point.

page 5:

Everything on this page that is grey in your image is not implemented. I forgot to tie in the "Follower remembers you shot them" MCM option, that is always on for now.  Min containers wasn't implemented because I couldn't tie it to the function I wanted, although I'm sure it's possible I haven't found the math for it. Vulnerable required for sex approach seemed unnecessary when I tried to think why it would be needed.

page 6:

Forgot thoser were even there actually. Never implemented.

Thanks for taking the time to go through all that, I thought that might be the case for some of them but since it wasn't really mentioned anywhere I just kind of put it under "A problem I just have to deal with"

As for the tax on the system from cloaking weights, I agree with them. It seems to always cause problems if you have more than one. I should really go through my load order, find which ones use cloaking scripts and see if they have options to disable it. But I have way too many mods to be bothered to do that...

While we're sort of on what is/isn't implemented and future plans, are there any new major features planned for the mod or is it just polishing what's there for now?

I buy the argument that turning papyrus off is good for performance, but until someone shows me a reproducible case where having the log turned on leads to a problem, or a crash, I'll just take that part as a suggestion for those looking for any possible cause to their own crash.

I have CF12 installed, but in the process of making changes to a mod I can get the log to 30mb with errors and the game runs without crashing. Right this moment, I don't even know how I would/could crash skryim with papyrus code, so far bad references in formlists, bad nifs, bad navmeshes  are the only things I know can cause a crash. Been looking for a list somewhere of every known reproducible crash cause on the net without luck.

I don't think the log itself is an issue. I think it's a snowballing problem when things get squirrely.

While individual scripts writing to the log is asynchronous each entry must be atomic in that while one script may be dumping an entry like a stack trace to the log all the other scripts attempting to write to the log have to be locked out. Those incoming write requests from other scripts have to be queued and stored in memory until the queue can be cleared. If things start going south and the game starts dumping stack traces or whatever into the log then what's going into the queue may be faster than what can be taken out. The games starts consuming a limited memory resources as the queue grows which can cause more problems ...

fxDustRandomSoundScript.psc is infamous for causing the game to crash. That's probably a bad formlist.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/703954-are-you-having-constant-exterior-ctds-ive-finally-found-your-solution/

NiOverride changes on models not loaded in game didn't work too well IIRC.

I don't think the log itself is an issue. I think it's a snowballing problem when things get squirrely.

While individual scripts writing to the log is asynchronous each entry must be atomic in that while one script may be dumping an entry like a stack trace to the log all the other scripts attempting to write to the log have to be locked out. Those incoming write requests from other scripts have to be queued and stored in memory until the queue can be cleared. If things start going south and the game starts dumping stack traces or whatever into the log then what's going into the queue may be faster than what can be taken out. The games starts consuming a limited memory resources as the queue grows which can cause more problems ...

fxDustRandomSoundScript.psc is infamous for causing the game to crash. That's probably a bad formlist.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/703954-are-you-having-constant-exterior-ctds-ive-finally-found-your-solution/

NiOverride changes on models not loaded in game didn't work too well IIRC.

Neat

While we're sort of on what is/isn't implemented and future plans, are there any new major features planned for the mod or is it just polishing what's there for now?

Presently nothing major or minor is planned. I'm out of town next week so nothing will get done (not sure much will get done in the days leading either). The only major feature I was planning which is fallen through is follower game. Minor changes: maybe some dialogue additions/variety, with one or two tree depth adjustments.

Heyya, Im running the test version with a clean save. Everything seems to be working great except for Jenassa keeps initiating dialogue b.c I hit her with some spells. The dialogue isn't there, its like I initiated talking with her. She wont leave me alone, any advice on how to fix this? I remember this working in a previous version.

Also thanks. and thanks for such a great mod and/or a continuation of such. The forcefulness of the NPCs is refreshing.

Edit: Toggling on and off the NPC approach fixed it, the option was found in the debug menu.

Hey. I'm not sure where I should ask this but does anyone know what these lines are?

Removing scripts attached to the nonexistent created forms..

FF000F7A: ActorBase
FF000B91: ActorBase
FF00111C: ActorBase

3 script instances removed.

Started getting this report while cleaning my first save of a new game. Even after multiple cleaning attempts I still got them and I'm not even in the game world actually- I'm in the cell where Alternate Start-Live Another Life spawns the PC. I did pick a start and tried to clean after that but it didn't help.

ActorBase seems to have something to do with character values so if it helps, I made a Dark Elf(Not judging but damn are Skyrim DElves difficult to like even with mods!) during character creation and did change her weight and such a bit.

I don't know if I needed a clean save but I tried the latest versions with Slaverun but managed to get enslaved after a sex scene even though I disabled the enslavement in the MCM. 

Which part?

I still haven't played far into that mod because I look at the time investment and say "maybe later" every time.

Kenjoka said she used DHLP and factions everywhere which made me think I didn't have to add anything to get slaverun detection working. DEC still needs to load some mod information from slaverun to detect if the player has been enslaved, specifically the state of the main quest.

Try a mod refresh in the debug menu of DEC, assuming you loaded slaverun after DEC was started. If you didn't can you type "SQV SLV_Mainquest" into console and tell me what stage the mod is at when you were approached?

Heyya, Im running the test version with a clean save. Everything seems to be working great except for Jenassa keeps initiating dialogue b.c I hit her with some spells. The dialogue isn't there, its like I initiated talking with her. She wont leave me alone, any advice on how to fix this? I remember this working in a previous version.

Also thanks. and thanks for such a great mod and/or a continuation of such. The forcefulness of the NPCs is refreshing.

Edit: Toggling on and off the NPC approach fixed it, the option was found in the debug menu.

???

That would take some digging through the code before I could even explain how that bug showed up or why that solution would fix it. Very weird.

Let me know if it shows up again, please.

Hey. I'm not sure where I should ask this but does anyone know what these lines are?

Removing scripts attached to the nonexistent created forms..

FF000F7A: ActorBase
FF000B91: ActorBase
FF00111C: ActorBase

3 script instances removed.

Started getting this report while cleaning my first save of a new game. Even after multiple cleaning attempts I still got them and I'm not even in the game world actually- I'm in the cell where Alternate Start-Live Another Life spawns the PC. I did pick a start and tried to clean after that but it didn't help.

ActorBase seems to have something to do with character values so if it helps, I made a Dark Elf(Not judging but damn are Skyrim DElves difficult to like even with mods!) during character creation and did change her weight and such a bit.

I don't know.

I think FF domain is used for dynamic items that don't have static refid already assigned to them, I've mostly seen IDs with FF starting characters used for generated NPCs, like bandits and necromancers, I remember seeing FF for most NPCs when I wanted to summon a master NPC or the NPCs I enslaved through PAHE/BetterVampires. I can't remember seeing FF used for anything but vanilla references, actually, not sure mods can even use that space.

An actor base in that domain seems odd, though. I thought actorbases are like templates you use to make other actors with similar traits. They aren't actual actors, they can't (shouldn't) have instances, so have no use for dynamic objid, and would not need extra space in memory.

Sounds exhausting but you could try removing mod and loading into new games until it stops happening. If you want to remove altstart and still check with a new game, you can quickly enter the game skipping the intro by opening console from the start menu and typing "coc _cellname_" into console, you'll load into the game as the default nord male, but you can still check stuff quickly without altstart. WhiterunBreezehome works as a decent cellhame for quick loading into the game, if you have zap you can use zbftestzone as a zone to COC too as well, qasmoke if you have dragonborn DLC